Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules Reminder: This Board is PG-13

Sarge Potteiger said:
And you didn't report it because...?
It was like 4 in the morning and I momentarily forgot that this is a PG-13 site.
Plus, I wasn't sure if my definition of PG-13 is the same as everyone else's.
Didn't exactly have a regular childhood... so what I was used to and shown by 13 is not exactly what one would recommend for other kids.
I forget that sometimes.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I have a question:

What is the rule about embedded media? I've seen a lot of Youtube videos posted on this board that are definitely not within the bounds of PG-13. But some were posted by Staff. (And yes, I know the difference between 'Staff' and 'Factory Judge'.)

I'd like a little clarification on this, because it honestly isn't consistent...

So long as an "NSFW" is posted, I don't really mind if you want to post a video - provided, of course, the video isn't "Killing Animals 2.0 - HOW TO" or something like that. If it's just a music video and you give some warning, I'm more than fine with that. It's a bit different than writing out thirty or forty posts of Rated X stuff, though.

Youtube videos are a little low on my priority list, however.

Lord Ghoul

L
Enigma said:
/me will never forget the Shinju/Dharma BDSM thread
chris-hansen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom