Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rule Addition: Major Faction Owners

MAJOR FACTIONS
  • Major Factions must have maintained activity for 30 days as a Minor Faction before being eligible for Major status.
  • Major Factions must maintain 7 or more unique, individual, active characters to remain active. Each character must be written by a different person.
  • Minor Factions who meets the minimum requirements to become a Major Faction may begin choosing their first planet, which will also be their Capital Planet. This planet will then be listed on the Galaxy Map, as well as your Faction Influence Cloud.
  • Major Faction Owners/Admins are responsible for contacting the SWRP Staff Team's Administrators and alerting them of waning activity, gained or lost planets, SWRP Rule Violations within their Factions, etc.
  • When a Major Faction Owner steps down, a public, faction-wide election must take place on the SWRP forums to choose a new Major Faction Owner.
  • Major Faction Administrators may not apply for or be a member of the Star Wars RP: Chaos Staff Team.
  • Only a Major Faction has the resources necessary to role-play having a large fleet, army, etc.
  • See: Warring Factions to learn what else you can do with an Major Faction.
Highlighted in green is the addition.
Gone are the days of passing Major Factions to whomever you choose. Going Major forfeits your personal ownership over the Faction. Quitting forfeits your spot as Faction Owner.

Obviously, this is a light-weight version of what we thought was coming, but it's here nonetheless.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Who conducts these elections? What is the time frame and desired format? Perchance a tie? Can a previous owner run again following his departure? ...Am I even allowed to ask questions in this thread?

So confusing.

Sam Jhovna said:
Who conducts these elections? What is the time frame and desired format? Perchance a tie? Can a previous owner run again following his departure? ...Am I even allowed to ask questions in this thread?

So confusing.
All of these questions can be answered by your Faction's representatives. If you have no representatives, you are the representative.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
20:09[SIZE=10pt]Anna (Fabula): [/SIZE][7:08:36 PM] Tef: If the Faction Owner bounces
have the Faction elect a new Faction Owner.
If they can't manage the election themselves
we can hold it for them.

<<<
[7:09:10 PM] Tef: But it needs to be public, and available, for all members to vote on.

<<<

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
If members or leaders of any faction would like someone to look over their election procedures, need someone neutral to arbitrate, or want some advice on how to run an election, I'm a political science grad student. I've studied every way to run an election, I've been the neutral ballot box for other factions' elections in the past, this is what I do -- my door's always open.

Ashin Varanin said:
If members or leaders of any faction would like someone to look over their election procedures, need someone neutral to arbitrate, or want some advice on how to run an election, I'm a political science grad student. I've studied every way to run an election, I've been the neutral ballot box for other factions' elections in the past, this is what I do -- my door's always open.
Be wary of letting this guy run your elections, lest he Jon 'em up. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom