Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruby Wilded

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Jan VonFowl"]

You're a teenage computer nerd who likes a girl out of his league. I rest my case.

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Jan VonFowl"]

Sorry there. Guess you'll have to woo another girl. I don't know of any offhand. But I know there out there.

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Its cause you want to hug them with fire right! I know its true, I've known you long enough Vornskr.

[member="Ruby Wilded"], Like the Anime you chose from, However, bringing Ruby over from there is not a good move.

Not because of the crossover, but because she is so goddamn annoying!

I prefer Pyrrha or Joan.

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Jaune, figured I should correct you since he's not some peasant girl leading the French Army.
Also it needs to be from Japan to be Anime. RWBY is made in Texas. No matter how alike they may do things the distinction is geographic.
And lastly Ruby is awesome. You claim to like Jaune but he's easily as annoying you proclaim Ruby to be. These characters have flaws and weaknesses but that's what makes them. Now go join Vornskr, he needs some targets for his firebombings.

Yay! Good job.

Do you know how many people I have had to correct for stuff like this? Wanting to see if you really knew that. ;)

(Don't believe me if you will, buut I know Monty died less than a month ago.)

jbsnv

[member="Ruby Wilded"] yay rwby
[member="Jan VonFowl"] yay soul eater

Now that this is out of the way, Both of you stop fighting clearly if anime taught me anything your both actualy maddly in love with each other, now if this was a hentai you would both be ***************************************************************************************************************** and ******************************************* with a rubber chicken going ***************************************************************************************** Yankie doodled all over ***************************************************************************************************** cheese going *********************************************************************************************** potato soup ****************************************************** and thats how dez nuts won the election. Old thread is old but who gives a fuck, I'm surfin through them all procrastinating finishing my char! ANYWAY I wish you both luck in the force through your endeavors and if you DID meet each other IC please don't shoot each other ;p (just have a make count contest instead. clearly that's the only other option!)

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="jbsnv"] [member="Jan VonFowl"]

Ruby Wilded said:
[member="Jan VonFowl"]

You're a teenage computer nerd who likes a girl out of his league. I rest my case.
My original defense strategy still stands firm. I will never date him. Nor will I engage in any relationship with Jan beyond a possible friendship. Enjoy the friendzone. You can check out any time you'd like. But you can never leave.

Now I need to get back to my Sith Cookies and dark side shenanigans.

jbsnv

[member="Ruby Wilded"] #foreverfriendzoned and #COOKIEPARTY!

BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME (which is 0) I DEMAND IT TO RAIN COOKIES!!!!

Ruby Wilded

R
- Updated Bio
- Updated Thread Tracker
- Cleaned up the whole thread and added snazzy new paragraph dividers I 'borrowed' from a certain Redheaded woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom