Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruby Wilded

Ruby Wilded

R
7lwIhws.jpg
Ruby Wilded
NAME: Ruby Wilded
FACTION: Sith Assassins
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'4"
WEIGHT: 112 lbs.
EYES: Silver
HAIR: Black and Red
SKIN: Pale White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
+ Not afraid of fighting anyone.
+ Easily underestimated.
+ Speed is her edge.​
+ Possesses a bright, inquisitive mind.​
+/- Can be both lovable and annoying all at the same time!​
- Young & Inexperienced / Childish & Naive.​
- Impulsive.​
- Lacks finer social graces.​
- Has a hard time staying on task.​
Bonus​
- Scared of Ropo's. Cause nothing should be that adorable.
- Her love of sweets can be used against her if you know about it.
APPEARANCE:
A pretty young rose who takes to wearing reds and blacks as her signature color. These choices are even shown in her hair with red dyed tips, and being naturally black haired. Her most distinguishing characteristic are her silver eyes. They are not anything special, simply a rarer form of blue / gray eye color. They do draw your gaze though.​
Her attire is rather, unique. A black blouse with a corset lace for design on the front. A skirt with red trim on the bottom. It really does seems she's wearing a dress, but that's not the case. Black stockings and boots with red trim finish off the attire save one piece. Ruby wears a red hooded cape, you know the fairy tale this is similar too. Which it attached by two metal cross pins. She is certainly easy to pick out of a crowd. Not that she's trying to hide despite her shyness.​
T3TZdHR.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:
Fifteen years ago, Ruby was born. Her eyes were of shining silver and hair darkened black. Raised solely by her mother. Her father only giving the rare visit when she was young. To busy off being a pirate and criminal. He kept away though to protect them from his enemies. Showing he did care and wasn't just negligent. She doesn't know this, so she thinks he is just a sucky dad.​
Her childhood was a comfortable one. That describing the point she never went hungry and had plenty of toys to play with. To be honest it was erratic. Ruby and her mother moved almost every year. Sometimes still on the same world, others crossing vast distances of the galaxy. Ruby has been at a lack of consistent friends all her life. Negatively impacting her social skills and confidence. This has made her shy with meeting new people. Like a barrier though once she can break past it, she will open up and show that she is an eccentric, fun loving girl. And happy to have you as a friend.​
As of late, Ruby has been living on Correlia about some two months. Long enough for her to get a grasp of the area she lives in. Its to late in the school year for her to be in class, she feels very lucky about that. Plenty of time to goof off and have fun. Who knows what she'll get herself involved in. The galaxies bigger than Correlia, and she knows it.​
Ruby is linked to The Force. Though her powers have only manifested in Force Speed. Lacking any formal training or knowledge other than that obtained via self experimentation, she will be severely handicapped without finding someone to train her. If she does, and wants to, and doesn't get distracted by a Loth Cat.​
Following her Master Ruby arrived on Coruscant. With the now Darth Ferus serving the Dark Lord of the One Sith, now too did she. Ruby took part in conquering several worlds such as Taloraan. And in pursuit of an Underground terrorist known as Craig Locke, she gave herself over to the Dark Side and unleashed her range upon him in defense of the people he sought to harm. Ruby apprehended the man in the end, proving her worth to be a warrior. Ruby also dueled Mythos in a climatic duel they say is a poem itself. Though she was defeated by her more powerful opponent she was praised for fighting so well.​
Ruby has abandoned the Sith and the Assassin Order and now seeks a new path. One of revenge and hate.​

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Equipment:
NPC's Created
Jaqen The Hunter - Alive​
jqG0IBu.png

ROLE-PLAYS
The Humble Beginning's Of A Young Force User Arc
Red Like Roses - Complete
But With a Whimper... - Complete
By The Force! - Ongoing
But With A Whimper - Complete
Paths Of Hate Arc
Rebellious Girl - Ongoing
Training Threads
The Crack of the Whip - Incomplete

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Jan VonFowl"]

Uhh ohh. Some boy is trying to hug me, what do I do, what do I do!? *Internal panicking*

Uhh, uhh. I think I left my pancakes at home. Gota go! *Runs*.

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Jan VonFowl"]

See the above post from [member="Krest"]

[member="The Cartographer"]

Yep :p

[member="Maxi"]

Its too late for me Maxi. The storm has begun!

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Dihehsa Rujat"] [member="Jan VonFowl"]

Don't let this devolve into a pun thread. I Reddit enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom