Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Super Star Healer

• Intent: To provide The Elysium Empire with a Powerful Asset
df9857-96b288f5-2736-45cb-aecd-d163be1fc877.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Scion Mobile Shipyards (Unknown IC)
  • Affiliation: The Elysium Empire
  • Model: N/A
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Titanium, SSD Electronics, Vong Bio materials (Dovin Basals), Hyperdrive Electronics, custom Electronics (All listed subs)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Super Star Healer-Class Vessel
  • Length: 10,000 meters.
  • Width: 7000 meters
  • Height: 6000 meters
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: Extreme
Scion Series SSD Deflector System
SSD-Grade Hyperspace Inertial Momentum Sustainer
Titanium Molecularly Bonded Armor
Stygium Crystal Cloak Device
SSD Grade Sound Dampening Stealth System
SSD-Grade Shroud Dispenser
SSD Grade Anti-Mind Control Device
SSD Grade Storm Barrier Generator
SSD Grade Electrostatic Repeller (Enhanced)
SSD Hydrostatic Bubble (Enhanced)
SSD Grade EM Field Generator
Vast Internal Defenses with Ion Paddle Beam Turrets ,Tanglefoot Field Generators
SSD Grade Anti Concussion Field
SSD Grade Energy Suppression Field (Enhanced)
SSD Grade Missile Deactivators (Enhanced)
SSD Grade Targeting Jammers (Enhanced)
Dovin Basals
  • Hangar Space: 72
  • Hangar Allocations:
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: 0.5
STANDARD FEATURES

Standard Crew Complement: Normally unnecessary, but a Skeleton crew of up to two thousand can staff critical positions

Security Teams

R.S.S.H. Droid Marines (15,000)

Droid Marine Armaments:

E-5 Phantom (Primary Weapon)

R.S.S.H. Sensor Array
R.S.S.H. Comm Array
R.S.S.H. Navcom
Scion Series SSD Hyperdrive
Scion Series SSD Power Plant Paired with Scion Series Heavy Solar Recovery System
Mess Areas
Escape Pods
Physical Therapy Rooms
Diplomatic Conference rooms
SSD Grade Ion Engines (6. Two large main engines, four secondary engines)

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Scion Series SSD Molecular Furnace System

Medbays and sophisticated micro surgical theaters with following supplies:

500,000 Field Bacta Tanks
500,000 PMC-210 Medical Capsules
500,000 Suspended Animation Caskets
500,000 IM-6 Med Droids
5000 Mobile Surgical Units
5000 Hyperbaric Medical Chambers
Vast supplies of FastFlesh Medpacs
Vast supplies of Antidote Kits
Vast supplies of ECM Backpacks
Vast supplies of Flexpoly Bacta Suits
Bacta Production Facilities
SSD Grade Stygium Crystal Cloak Device, capable of hiding the vessel for up to two weeks. Also comes with an SSD-Grade Sound Dampening System to reduce all noise it makes in atmosphere to nothing. Both Systems can be on at the same time
Expansive Brig/Detention Area
Vast Legion of Repair Drones, capable of repairing ship to 70 percent in 24 hours as long as they have raw materials
Scion Series Super Heavy Healing Field Generator
BRT Supercomputer wired to automate most ship functions

STRENGTHS

Why won't you die: Combined with it's vast internal defenses, including Technology capable of disrupting mind control attempts by Force Users, middle defense and target jamming, an enemy would have to put in a truly exorbitant level of effort to bring it down

See no Evil (Note: Strengths taken from Sensor Sub):
The Sensor System is SSD Capital Ship grade, customized to have 7 times the range and sensitivity of normal Super Star Destroyer grade Sensor Arrays, enabling it to minutely detect specific threats well before they are in range to harm anyone aboard the ship and has been reinforced with anti jamming Equipment, making it next to impossible to disrupt using typical ECM Methods,. Also, efficient manufacturing and design means it can quickly be restored to full or limited condition with minimal resources.

Stealthy: Possesses a Stygium Crystal Cloak Device

Hear no Evil (Note: Strengths taken from Comm Sub):
Its comms unit uses hundreds upon hundreds of encryption methods to make intercepting and decoding it's transmissions next to impossible, even for ships with Equipment specifically designed to break this type of encryption, allowing secure communication and employs heavy ECCM (Electronic Counter-Countermeasures) to make it very difficult simply to jam it's transmissions. On top of that it has seven times the range of an ordinary SSD Comm Array.

Speak no evil: Multiple shielded Diplomatic conference rooms to prevent eavesdropping via wireless or direct means

Do no evil: Contains massive brig for security threats

Super Star Hospital: A fully equipped Star Hospital, able to care for thousands of patients at a time, and possesses and SSD Grade Healing Field Generator that can heal all but the most mortal of wounds across the entire ship over the course of fourteen hours

Mobile: Due to having no weapons, this ship is shockingly nimble for a vessel it's size

Fast (Note: Taken from Hyperdrive sub):
Can make incredibly precise Hyperdrive jumps, up to 8 in a row and can go anywhere very quickly with it's 0.5 Hyperdrive. Also, due to lack of weapons, it's able to go much faster than a vessel this size should normally be able to.

Travel No Evil (Note, Taken from Navcom Sub):
Its Navcom is top of the line, and keeps running and is built to be difficult to damage. It can plot very precise safe paths through hazardous areas and micro Repair drones make constant Maintenance and if it suffers any real damage, it is restored to full condition over the course of two hours

Self Reliance (Note: everything is taken from the Molecular Furnace and Power Plant sub):
Using Molecular Furnace Tech similar to that of the EVS Construction Droid, any Capital Ship with this base version installed becomes a micro factory specializing in producing Droids, Hand Held Infantry Weapons, Electronics, and even Clothing, along with armor and medical supplies for Valhoun's People all at an equally high rate and though it's programmed to produce certain items, this programming can be swapped out via data tapes to make more specialized items. If broken salvage is fed directly into the hangar sized micro factory's processing chambers, it will break them down and recycle their raw components, such as metal, at an extremely fast rate of three hours.
As to the power plant, despite being only three fourths the size of a typical main power plant, it's fully capable of powering the ship for up to 7 Years with all systems constantly running. As to the Power Plant itself, it runs on Solar Energy, and multiple modernized safety features and redundancies make it extremely difficult to damage or sabotage, and the R.S.S.H. doesn't need to worry about a catastrophic failure destroying the vessel unless the damage truly is that bad. If there is no chance to refuel over a star, it can take in limited amounts of Hypermatter to fully refuel itself and is built to be restored to working condition with limited of minimal resources. It takes way less to fully repair this thing than it would other SSD Power Plants. Vast Legion of Repair Drones, capable of repairing ship to 70 percent in 24 hours as long as they have raw materials

Peace Keepers: Capable of providing relief to an entire Solar System, treating everyone in a large metropolitan area on a planet

The Brains Department: A BRT Computer has been wired to the ship to automate most of its functions, leading to vastly increased efficiency and less need for crew.

WEAKNESSES

Deflector Weakness (Note, all Weaknesses taken directly from Deflector sub)

Megamaser Cannons can whittle the shielding down significantly but continuous Energy Beams can do much more damage heavily reduce it and is heavily vulnerable to space born Seismic Charges and capital grade pulse wave weapons

Sensor Weakness (Note: taken from Sensor Array Sub):
It's large profile due to exterior mounting on vessel requires heavy Shielding around it at all times. Also, it normally it keeps it's sensor range and sensitivity at 4 times higher than an ordinary SSD Sensor Array. If forced to go to Max range it will only be able to do so for an hour before it shuts down to cool off

Comm Array Weakness:
Fully encrypting a message properly has a 21 minute lag time, which could make a severe difference in the heat of battle, as a Commander may have to choose whether they want a nearly impossible to decrypt message, or run the risk of what they say being intercepted. Also, the device is delicate due to sensitive electronics, requiring much more frequent maintainance and recalibration. A direct pistol shot to its main circuits, which are in the bridge of a ship circuits will take it out of commission for days. Lastly, transmitting at its maximum range, is a severe strain on the system. After making three transmissions in a row at Max range, it shuts down for an hour to cool down

Furnace Weakness (Note, taken from Furnace Sub):

Piggy Back This system is piggy backing on that of the Scion Series SSD Power Plant as well as the Scion Series Heavy Solar Recovery System which it was specifically designed to work with, Any damage to those systems could trickle down to this system, drastically slowing it down or even disabling it, especially if the power plant is damaged and to complicate matters, a batch of infantry Weapons and Droids take up to 21 hours to produce and it an only produce a few dozen platoons worth of weapons and Droids, or a few hundred crates worth of clothing, repair parts, or medical items at a time, and not both at once. In a further complication, all parts are delicate. Any damage can take days to repair due to the need to recalibrate every piece of equipment properly and as a final negative, it is the size of a four hangars, which takes up valuable space on an SSD sized vessel.

Stealth Weakness:

No Weaponry: Absolutely no Weaponry on its hull, in keeping with it mission. This leaves it highly vulnerable to boarding measures, through which it must resort to Anti Boarding efforts through both it's assigned staff and it's Droid Marines

Healing Field Limits:

Brain Drain: If the Computer is taken out, the Skeleton crew of the ship may struggle to respond to ship issues in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION

The Third Super Star Healer ever constructed, this Ship carries no Maker's Mark or serial numbers on any part, and both it's Droids and the Super Computer running it have no clue who made it. Donated anonymously to the Elysium Empire by House Io, the Ship is programmed to serve and protect all Elysium Citizens and Military Personnel, and is a fully functional diplomatic vessel to boot. Constructed with the idea that it is insanely naive to think a Hospital Ship won't be targeted by a particularly ruthless opponent, and designed to make that prospect as difficult as possible for attackers.

Super Star Healers are SSD sized Hospital Ships with SSD grade defenses, capable of Bringing relief to entire star systems, with this particular one capable of treating up to half a million at a time, especially with it's powerful, ship wide healing field generator. No two SSH Vessels are exactly alike, but all are extremely difficult to destroy, even with the backing of a fleet.

Last edited:
We have a range of issues to discuss, once again this took some time to review.

Capable of hovering, and landing in atmosphere, unlike other SSD sized Vessels, via Dovin Basal Engines which "cushion" it's immense weight via manipulating gravity fields. Combined with a Hydrostatic barrier, this enables it to hide underwater for extended periods of time
This is all over the place but I will sum it up in one quote. You are not allowed to have an SSD Vessel of any size go into the atmosphere, land or go underwater. Before an argument is made, yes, I am fully aware of the Lusiyanka (I know, I butchered it) was on Coruscants Surface and left with a repulsorlift craddle. However it has been decided by the Factory Team as a whole in the decision making process, to not allow any vessels of this size to be allowed to go into the atmosphere, land on the planet or go underwater on said planet. No exceptions. This means removal of all mentions of this from weaknesses and strengths.

The shielding is so powerful it can flee and hide in the Coronal Discharge of a Star at a much deeper depth than any normal SSD sized vessels (Or most other vessels for that matter) could hope to follow.
The deflector shield can only allow the ship to hide in Stellar depths for 007 hours before it must surface.
Remove those lines, that is ridiculous. Discharge from one ranges from one to ten million degrees F. No shields in any form of environment, should be able to resist that and that also includes staying close to inside the sun.

Let me know when these two issues are fixed. Again, this took some time to review as there is a lot to read. I recommend in the future to reduce the number of strengths/weaknesses in terms of word length.
Laertia Io Laertia Io

I have removed the ability to land hover in atmosphere or go Underwater, but the Deflector Shield Sub https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/r-s-s-h-deflector-shield.156724/ which I specifically made to go along with this sub mentions it's ability to get closer to a star and it was approved

I can remove it, but how can a sub I made to go along with this one and got it approved with it clearly listed being going into this sub also be denied here?

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Different Judges, Different Ideas. Each of us has a different idea or opinion. However one of the biggest things that has been stated is always that prior approval does not mean it will be always accepted. A Judge can easily miss something and pass it through, even I been subject to that beforehand. People see things differently and if we are in conflict, we can talk to one another to figure it out. Personally I do not think a ship should dive into the star and hide, given how harsh technology is and how that kind of temperature rarely, if not even exist on our planet.

I will however give the idea of doubt. If you can show me that a starship in Star Wars, can hide in the Stellar Depths, right next to the Sun and not be burnt to a crisp...and I mean the way you have wrote it, I will let it pass. But from my own knowledge and book collection...I never found one. Maybe in the Comics but...even then, I doubt it.

Let me know what you want to do.
Laertia Io Laertia Io

There is no problem with the idea of merely orbiting it, not close to touching it. You want to absorb energy to power your starship, fine. Given the circumstances, you can use Castle Morpheus as an example just this once.

However I do advise to make a proper Technology Submission over in full. That way everyone knows what it does. Just give an overview and it should be more than enough.

Laertia Io Laertia Io

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom