Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round Two: They askin' "What's new?"

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He nodded. Limping behind Lucien, he faked a broken leg, and a shallow breath.

Then an idea hit him.

He began to search for a guard along the way back to the ship. He found one, all by himself, near the exit.

Entering his mind (difficult at long range), he tweaked a couple of motor nerves here, forced a few muscles here...

... so that when Lucien and Jak approached, he was dancing.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien rolled his eyes. "Very good" He said mentally to Jak. They were not stopped as they left, the sight of Lucien was enough to deter anyone from moving to prevent them walking out. Lucien walked back onto the yacht, He waited at the top of the ramp for Jak then led him into the lounge of the ship again offering him a seat then releasing him from the restraints. "There's a bathroom across the corridor so you can change, do you need any Ice for your face or anything like that" He asked taking a seat himself.

Jak Sandrow

He gratefully swung into the bathroom, but was out again within a few moments, much more presentable. "No, I just need a good night's sleep. Besides. I needed the form-shift exercise."

"Actually," he clarified, "I could use some practice with that. I really need to bring up my speed and reflexes, not just as a Jedi either."

Lucien nodded "I can give you a good nights sleep" He said "and we will practise speed tomorrow" Lucien stood up and walked over to his drinks cabinet. Pouring himself a scotch "Do you want a drink?" He asked. The ship was almost back at the mansion now.

Lucien poured Jak a drink of water and handed it to him. Lucien drank his scotch. The ship pulled into the compound. Lucien stood up "We are back Jak do you want to work on your reactions or get some rest?" He asked as they left

"I have a training room in the basement meet me in an hour, Dress to spar I don't want bruised shins" He said walking back into the house to change. He changed into a looser shirt and pants. Then he went down to the basement stepping onto a mat. He waited for Jak, whilst pondering whether plants actually bruised.

Jak Sandrow

Jak nodded, and got changed into something decent.

Coming into the basement he found Lucien already there, waiting for him. "Uh... this is kind of embarrassing... I don't have a lightsaber."

"You won't need one, we are sparing unarmed" Lucien said, He needed to gauge Jaks reaction time befor he would risk using sabers, for now it would be punches or kicks, Lucien gestured for Jak to join him on the mat. tossing him a pair of spongy gloves that would in theory limit the damage the caused one another. "Try to Hit me Mr. Sandrow in any way you think appropriate "

Jak Sandrow

---------------
R - right punch
L - left punch
RK - right kick
LK - left kick
---------------

Jak put on the gloves and stepped onto the mat. Bringing his fists near his face, he waited for what seemed like an opening, then R - R - L to Lucien's face.

Lucien dodged and blocked the first two punches the one that came to the left grazed his nose, He was not the boxer he used to be. Lucien stepped in closer and began by attempting to stamp down hard on Jaks right foot whilst bringing a left hook into his side.

Jak Sandrow

Jak did a little hop back, but felt a good bit of the punch. He let it spin him, and he spun to the left, bringing his right around in a hammerswing. On the return trip, he brought his left fist up for a feint at Lucien's eye, then attempted a good sock in the solar plexus with his right.

Lucien hopped back away from the perceived swing at his eye. It never materialised and instead he felt a fist hit him hard in the chest. He was winded and fell back, exaggerating his pain. He remained standing but hunched over. If or when Jak came closer Lucien would return the favour hitting his chest before hopping forward attempting to Kick jak in the shins then swinging for his right eye.

Jak Sandrow

Jak gave an inner grin as his blow connected. "Aw, come on, man, you're not that old," he joked as Lucien gasped for breath.

"C'mon." He went in for a final blow.

An elbow materialized in his chest, and Jak reacted. Using his frame to his advantage, he put his weight behind a staggering right fist to the face. All his strength went into it. He used its momentum to get him out of a potential headlock from Lucien.

He felt a grazing on his shins and knew that time was up. Using his flexibility to his advantage, he managed to bend around the blow to his eye as he pulled away.

Standing up straight, he looked at his shirt. It appeared to lay flat on his chest. Grinning, Jak waved for a pause, then showed Lucien what he had done to Jak.

Lifting the shirt off his chest, he showed Lucien that his elbow had left a goodly dent in Jak's chest. "Were I human, that would have undoubtedly broken a few ribs. Thankfully, I am not human."

The dent in his chest began to fill back up again, and he put his shirt down, ready to fight again.

Lucien had to bounce away from his head blow. As Jak also realed back. He watched as the dent in Jak's chest began to fill up it was good to see he still had some of his youthful prowess. It was time for them to restart, Lucien needed to stop Jak moving so much, he came in for a stamp on Jak's right foot coupled with a gut punch then a second stamp.

Jak Sandrow

Jak managed to dodge the first stamp, the gut swing only grazed him, but the second stamp felt like it took off a few toes. Probably; his plant body wasn't as robust as a human body - regenerative though it was.

He shook his head. Deciding to look within, he focused the pain into a single imaginary spot on his bare arm, then flicked it away. Now completely painless, he got his second wind. Going for a hammer blow one-two to Lucien's stomach, he kneeled quickly and stood up again - his fist leading the vertical procession.

Lucien watched Jak go into a state of deep concentration, then flick something away. It was quite strange. Then came Jaks fists aimed at his gut. Lucien blocked these his gaurd sat across his chest. Jak felt to his knees, Lucien expected his next move and sucker punched him. "Ready to stop?"

Jak Sandrow

Unfortunately, before he could manage to KO, he got smashed in the face. Stars flying in low orbit around his head, he lay half-sprawled on his side. "Ready to stop fighting, ready to start learning," he said, slowly getting up, green sap slowly oozing from his nose.

He stood in a relaxed, yet ready pose in front of Lucien, ready to receive instructions.

(Sorry to take awhile, internet and all...)

Lucien watched as Jak sprawled on the floor. He walked over and got out two training sabers "You seem to have a good reaction time, now we need to work at applying that in a duel ... do you need a minute to clean up your face?" He said handing the training saber to Jak.

(Don't worry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom