Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round III: Title Bars for Your Signature!

The Purge had, unfortunately, knocked out tons of our data; and lost in this wipe were several of the signature bars that I've seen floating around the site. So, in an effort to assist in the recovery effort, and to give a pat on the back to rising factions who deserve them...I'll be opening up the floodgates and taking requests for signature bars!

Adding these signature titles is easy! It's as simple as highlighting one, pressing ctrl+c (copying it) and then going over to your signature and pressing ctrl+v (pasting it).

Same "rules" apply this go round. Don't go overboard in loading these into your signature. The most I've personally seen is two or three, so I think that's a decent limit to set. When asking for signature bars, please make requests for titles that can be utilized by others! I'm not in the business of making character-specific or unique titles; otherwise I won't be able to roleplay at all! XD

So, with that said, I've already got a few of these bad boys knocked out and ready to wear. I'll keep this topic updated as the requests come in!

NEWEST ONES ARE HERE!
GyI8bxz.png

1VLpEvQ.png

fFm7ZPK.png

ZigIhft.png

ULNFB3C.png

rD3uGXZ.png

Edr897a.png

DmRpWud.png

51LFpOe.png

QY5gIbU.png

qPzuyg8.png
Last Updated: 12-06-13

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Daella Apparine"] because "I was once a sith lord who could blow up a planet and am now a female jedi pop sensation." Is to big for a signature bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom