Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romeo Sin's Death

Lucifer Malvern said:
[member="Rianna be Ar'klim"]
It's the perfect time to kill all the main-line Sins and blow up a rather important Sith holding as well...

Lucifer Malvern said:
It's the perfect time blow up a rather important Sith holding

Lucifer Malvern said:
Blow up a rather important Sith holding
271.gif

[member="Romeo Sin"],
Contrary to popular belief, Fire Shaping is a very rare form of the force. Not because it's hard to learn, but because of the people who can actually train others in the art. the Shapers of Kro Var are very superstitious people. Meaning they don't like random people who fall down onto the planet and say, "Hey train me in your ways." Instead, they are people who are more likely to shun you, and to kill you than train.

As well, they hate the "invisible" force. SO it's not that hard to hear about another Master level Fire Shaper running around. Considering that the Imura Family is known for their talents in fire shaping.

And even if you were part of my family, (which you aren't) You are part of the Shadow Dynasty. I work for the Primeval. So basically, I hate your guts because 1) Fire Shaper who is not my family 2) You are the kingpin for the SD 3) You have a chance to take the title of "Bes Fire shaper" away from me. 4) Nick is just an ass to all people.

Now that I have given you IC justification for my actions against you, Lets get this show on the road shall we? ;)

[member="Razer Sin"]

I'm not a rat!

I am a perfectly respectable and highly adorable chitlik baby. Who likes cheese.

*sniffs* A rat, how dare you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom