Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Romance Sparks - Zeltron Edition!

Elias Edo Elias Edo take a selfie with the hutts for me
1124700310951186624.webp

Hey Xeno Xeno and Vitiion Daivik Vitiion Daivik

So, bios can be outdated in terms of age so if you rather your character be in their twenties, that is fine. Plenty of people forget to age up when rping. However, if you both wish to keep them at 17 then I will remove them and inform your matches of their new match.

Hey Xeno Xeno and Vitiion Daivik Vitiion Daivik

So, bios can be outdated in terms of age so if you rather your character be in their twenties, that is fine. Plenty of people forget to age up when rping. However, if you both wish to keep them at 17 then I will remove them and inform your matches of their new match.
Ditto with being more comfortable with a swap. Just feels a bit weird to me that it wasn't changed in the bio before the thread so I'd prefer to swap if that's alkright.

Xeno Xeno and Vitiion Daivik Vitiion Daivik

Just to be clear, this isn't a swap in matches, since being 18+ was determined to be a requirement from the first page. So just want to make sure you both understand this is you guys bowing out of the thread which is totally fine and as I said, there will be future events and happy for your characters to attend those if they are over 18.

Leddie Gred Leddie Gred and Tik Tik I want to offer the chance for you to be matched with one another, or I can attempt to find other matches.

Just to be clear, this isn't a swap in matches, since being 18+ was determined to be a requirement from the first page. So just want to make sure you both understand this is you guys bowing out of the thread which is totally fine and as I said, there will be future events and happy for your characters to attend those if they are over 18.

Leddie Gred Leddie Gred and Tik Tik I want to offer the chance for you to be matched with one another, or I can attempt to find other matches.
Oh, no, I think there's been confusion. Both Vitiion Daivik Vitiion Daivik and I are over 18 in our bios. Our matches aren't. We wanna swap cause we feel uncomfortable about that.

Apologies. Misunderstanding on my part. Well, I am happy for you to partner up.

Leddie Gred Leddie Gred and Tik Tik as long as your characters are 18+ for the thread, I am happy for you to join and partner together as well. Totally understand forgetting to update bios and you both stated as being 20s here so if that what the characters are, I will respect that.
Uh. Leddie’s does say she’s 18, at least on the on here. Thought I’d updated her bio though.

Edit: And of course I forgot that…. Ok updated to where I thought it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom