Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Romance Sparks - Zeltron Edition!

Thread is up, I might have missed the late comers in tags but join when you are ready and have fun everyone!!!

Tides of Change
Elias Edo Elias Edo take a selfie with the hutts for me
1124700310951186624.webp

I would, but I don’t wanna feed into your obsession :p

Trayze Tesar

Name: Trayze Tesar

Preferences: Females for "forever partners", "feminine enough" for a roll in the hay.

Likes: Plinking, jogging in forests, a good cup of caff, "animals that don't intend to have me on the menu", a recent fascination in RTS-esque gaming, everything and anything swoop-bike related, "blue collar" sorts of folk, and more as the conversation goes on.

Dislikes: Needless paperwork, pretentious Force Users, the endless noise of ecumenopoli, "swindlers and the like"

Seeking: The best way to Trayze Tesar's heart is via his stomach, in conjunction with being able to at least attempt to keep up with him physically. This doesn't necessarily have to be a multi-million mile marathon, but a jog to a nice spot overlooking scenery would be an ideal "date" for the Kiffar. Those seeking a more serious relationship will gradually find more serious conversations, on the nature of philosophy, on the Force (should he trust you enough to disclose the fact). Whether it be extrovert, ambivert, or introvert, any who provide good conversation and good listening abilities will find their way to Trayze's heart.

EDIT: Tagging Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol before I jump in, in case Trayze gets a match or if he needs to stag it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom