Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay Sites similar to Chaos? (If this is against the rules, some Admin please delete this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong here, I love chaos and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, but I have a desire to expand my rp experience to elsewhere. I am well aware that there a like a million other roleplay forums on the Internet, but every time I find something that looks promising I get turned of by the amount of rules these sites have. The thing I enjoy the most about chaos is the rather loose system used here, giving us the chance to have some real freedom when creating stories.

Based on the fact that you are all on this site, I am pretty sure that some of you play in other universes besides star wars, so if anyone has some good suggestions throw them at me please, especially if someone knows a good, super hero themed forum.

Thank you.

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] I dunno if Rule 11 stops this from being a discussion:

[background=#232323]11. [/background][background=#232323]Users are prohibited from advertising external websites or services with the intention of either personal gain or distracting from the community.[/background]

I understand you may not mean 'Star Wars', as this is our one and all, but for everything else, not sure what we can really say.

Thanks

Ah damn, and here I thought I don't have to double check the rules for this.

Okay then nobody post anything until either some admin deletes this or says it's okay for discussion purposes. [member="Connor Harrison"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom