Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay-A-Rama!

Well, since the data thing nuked my threads entirely, and by the looks of I won't be continuing the majority of my threads, I figured I'd see if anyone was up to making a new one or two, with any of my characters. Hell, even if I haven't RP'd with you before I'll give it a shot, always happy to try RP with some new people.

My current characters are:

Joshua DragonsFlame (Jedi Knight, Official Weapon Master & Knight Representative Of The Jedi Council)

Nicholas DragonsFlame (Sith Knight)

R4-J6 "Kaiden" (Republic Astromech Droid)

Jonathan Siegner (Undercover Character)

Philip J. Halen (Vice Chancellor Of The Galactic Republic)

the guy who slapped you

*pulls out ticking clock* in exactly 2.38 seconds I will honk your nose and give you a wedgie.
*Clockdings and I smile* TImes up!
*pinches nose making a honk sound then give Josh a wedgie*

Elijah Rowlin said:
Wasn't my post. And it's gone now.

So there. I win.

Now, Naadi's okay with starting one on Coruscant, if you're good for there.
Sounds good, mate.

Morna Imura said:
the guy who slapped you

*pulls out ticking clock* in exactly 2.38 seconds I will honk your nose and give you a wedgie.
*Clockdings and I smile* TImes up!
*pinches nose making a honk sound then give Josh a wedgie*
*Punches*

thing is im currently following the rule of two ill have to defeat meh master later ..... hence why ima asking for yo help :p.

*squr did help ye out* well message from him says " help the remnant . " in a zombe voice :3 ( and no hes not inffected besh so dont go their xD

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

not true ... i intend on reinstating it by destroying the other pretend sith with meh master so ya ..... will it work... mabye if i can destroy the sith empire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom