Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay-A-Rama!

... xD hence why i need your support :p be an imperial officer betcha the jedi would rather have this even though secretly it makes our order better but whateves :p

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

no not really it black helmet wearing and killing/ maiming one planet at a time ..... along with rising to dominate the galaxy to were everyone can get in on the power struggles not just force users :p

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

you= a peace loving junkie pacifist

meh= a faction that has more manly soldiers then the republic :p and plus if it were a ripe off then would i not be copying the sith empires structure ? would i not be sayin oh all self proclaimed god's come here ..... no my faction is a constitution empire based on real soldiers and aggression something totally different... think again bub

Me - Considered one of the greatest lightsabers users in the Order.

You - An illiterate blowhard who toots his own horn and tries to make his imaginary dick so big that both overflood, explode and leave you with nothing but stumps and egg on your face.

you see my point proven every single jedi scum has to be illogical when they lose the battle. let's see i started this character 5 days ago and i have had more progress then you have had in week's .... you see i don't need to wave it around cause one it's real and two .... you have just shown your true color's point proven the jedi order blows when they cant get their way. so does the hippie loving republic .... if were going to get feisty here ....

Guys keep it civil. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You don't one to draw the ire of red headed admin, they are pretty strict on the flaming rule. So keep the violence and name calling to the rp boards, ok?

Now back to your local programming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom