Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising From the Ashes

"Of course I would. Just send me the notes and details and I'll get it done in the shortest possible time"

Maizono smiled and sat up a bit more straight in her chair. She tried not to sound too over entitled when she made a request,"But before I can start working, I'll need some sort of office space where I can get myself organised. I'll also need several documents indicating how much money we have as an organisation/faction, so that I know what type of starships we can afford to order and such"

Jagger again nodded to [member="Maizono"] she was already ready to work, he typed on his terminal and the hologram disappeared before them. He then grabbed a data pad from his desk where he uploaded some stuff. He then handed it to the Captain.

He kept his hand on the document as he spoke, "The agent we meet is deeply imbedded, his existence is only known to me, and now you, I have scheduled a meeting with him sometime tomorrow, will that be ok with you?" He lifted his hand to answer the second part of the question, "As for your office, you have one here at the capital building with a spare at the Mikitary base currently under construction, you will also have one aboard you personal starship as soon as we sort out the Navy, our coffers are currently topped off at about 50 million credits and more coming in by the end of the year with the Taxes soon to be collected by our forces."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom