Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Rise of the rust bucket

Sam looked up to Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek staring openly at her. This wasn't the first time this has happened, wouldn't be the last. Most weren't used to seeing a teen her age with so many cybernetics. She gave him a shy smile, before mentally facepalming herself when she realized that she was wearing her mask. She pulled her mask away and gave Dagos a nod. "Yeah, this is mine. Or at least it will be once I can get it flying. Right now it's just the hangars paperweight."

Her attention turned to Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri when she introduced herself. The teen seemed to be just a few years older than her. Well both teens did anyway. "Sam Kamura. So you both came to see the ships progress?" Sam knew it was less about knowing progress with the ship and more about curiosity of the junk pile sitting about.

"Not much, Dagos! Checking this-" Her words cut off as she followed a trail along the hull and ducked out of view for a minute. Slowly she returned though, giving a small wave to both Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek and Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri before looking to Samantha "Sam" Kamura Samantha "Sam" Kamura with interest upon hearing the girls name.

"There is a crack in some of the hull plating towards the engine housing. I'm having some plates sent out for work if you want to package it with mine." She realized she had run off without introducing herself. "Phalsi by the way."

“Me?” He said putting a hand on his chest like that would help him comprehend her question somehow. “Hell naw. Chit I’m just out here playing hooky hoping sourpuss don’t catch me.”

Dagos did not want to think of what would happen if Ryuchi not only found out he was ditching out on his studies(again) but that the young hopefully soon to be Jedi was calling his master names. He was sure it would end up with lots of running and a not so friendly sparring session followed by more homework than he would ever be able to climb out from under.

“Chit this is really your ship?” He asked again, amazed. Would Ryuchi let him own a ship? His parents probably wouldn’t but they weren’t really in charge of that any more. He would have to ask Ryuchi Ryo about getting a ship of his own, and learning to fly it of course.

“How old are you?” Dagos didn’t mean to interrogate Sam he just found her to be fascinating.

“Chit. My name is Dagos.” He has been so busy trying to figure out her deal he forgot to give his name

Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Samantha "Sam" Kamura Samantha "Sam" Kamura Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Sam looked up almost excitedly when Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen offered to help with her ship. Honestly, she noticed the crack, but wasn't sure what to do about it. "Could you?! I..I mean, thank you."

Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek caught her attention with his questions and also the real reason he was in the hangar. Sam was never one for skipping classes, but considering she didn't have many classes or a Master to push her towards them, it wasn't much of a problem. "Yeah it's my ship, well..someday when it's fixed and running." The thought of making an actual flying ship out of this thing seemed pretty far off, honestly. "I'm fourteen."

Her eyes went to the smaller of the teens, Trilla Kestis Trilla Kestis . "Not really a bad time, just...busy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom