Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rip the heart from a world (Open PVP challenge to all)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
ooc/ Spencer and I had a ton of takers for a duel, so we opted to go this way. Spencer plus Ashin versus everyone who wants in - Masters, Knights, Apprentices, NFUs, anyone. This is a pure PVP thing. If you jump in, no dropping fleets or armies on everyone, or somehow hacking the Abominor.

ic/ Clockwork canyon walls clicked and writhed above Ashin as she and Spencer made their way deeper into the heart of the Abominor. Planet-sized assimilative droids were uncommon even in the Unknown Regions. Here in civilized space, not too far from several major borders, they were downright unheard-of. Already, dozens of civilian ships had been intercepted and cannibalized without regard for their crews. Planetary-scale shutter shields kept military forays at bay.

A pair of unmarked courier ships had taken Ashin and Spencer through a temporary gap in the shutters. Now the Ladies of the Fringe were bound for immense shafts that would, ideally, take them closer to the heart of the Abominor. To kill it, or control it.

But also to see what else came knocking. Hiding in Wild Space and the Unknown Regions for years, under many an alias, they couldn't help but feel they'd lost touch with the threat matrix of the universe. There might be things worth killing again, and not just planets. To that end, Spencer and Ashin were here as...themselves. No masks, alchemically altered faces, hidden Force signatures, aliases, disguises. Just the former Empress of the Sith Empire and her First Apprentice, no connection to the Fringe.

Tip.

Tap.

Tip.

Tap.

Tip.

Tap.

A small walking stick echoed throughout the intertwining chasms of the Abominor. A green nose raised to the air, sniffing. Green pupils pierced the veil of darkness, crackling with lightning and powerful energies. Tefka, Jedi Master of the Order, had been sent to investigate whether this Abominor was fully operational - or just another piece of trash.

Sniff. Sniff.

"I smell Sith scum."

Sven Talith

S
Sven too walked through the halls of the ancient war machine from another galaxy, his footsteps decidedly less decrepit than the old Jedi Masters. He whistled as he walked, a jovial tune filling the air around him as he stepped through the halls of the ancient droid. So far he had encountered nothing an no one, but his otherwordly senses seemed to be tingling in the back of his head and he could just feel that something was about to happen.

He had no powerful force aura to sense, no intrepidly strong senses to follow. All he had was his gut, and a handy little life detector he had stolen from one of the guard posts of Byss.

Blips passed over the life-detector, a few here and a few there. He had no idea which was which, who was who or what was what. For all he knew this station was filled entirely with Sith Masters of the highest degree, but then again that seemed rather unlikely. He frowned slightly as he heard a voice echo through the halls.

"I smell Sith scum."

Now that was not a phrase one often heard from Sith. With some curiosity Sven turned on his heel and headed towards the voice, still whistling his jaunty little tune.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
While Batta the Hutt was an upstart slaver, and more a lover than a fighter truly he was not one that didn't recognize opportunity. When he had heard word of a defunct Abominor roaming space he thought the rumors were crazy, but did some background checks as a precaution anyways. When the site was confirmed he made all haste into reaching the massive droid, salvage on such diverse and unique technology was of course extremely valuable. Sadly however, none of his underworld contacts believed him that such a droid was out there so he was going this one solo, very strange for a hutt.

He arrived on the Ship, and he arrived dressed for battle, just in case. He was armored in the strangely unpopular Vonduun Skerr Hutta battle armor, armed with a few grenades, a vibro-glaive, and a sonic shotgun, all sized appropriately. The shotgun itself was a gift from some family members in the black sun before things went sour, and something he kept around to try to incapacitate targets if he could. In his business it was often better to capture a target instead of kill one, made selling them afterwards all the better.

As he slithered through the halls of the massive ship-droid he began to detect a fine whistle, sung in what seemed to be quite the jovial tune. If he could manage to find this man or woman and convince him to split shares with him he could probably get this job done a lot quicker and lot more efficiently, so he diverted his course, and made his way towards the singing man, unbeknownst of his Force-Dead nature, or of the extreme power held by the other individuals roaming the inorganic intestines of the sleeping giant.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Abominor. Noah had to admitted,it was one giant droid,he had never seen anything like it,and most likely never would. It was unnoticed by the Protectorate,until a Shield-Class Cruiser tried,and failed,to enter it and was subsequently destroyed by the massive planet like droid. Due to this Noah was sent with only a Panther-Class Shuttle and his own equipment. He was now walking through the halls of the giant droid,searching for life with his armors built-in HUD.

There was a flash as a bionic eye flared up, providing some illumination in the dark corridor. Siobhan Kerrigan walked warily down the halls of the Abominor, mindful of potential ambushes. Former Exarch of the Omega Protectorate and commander of its ground forces, her ties to it cut ever since Tegaea had resigned due to severe injuries sustained after being tortured by Kaelin.

The Sith daemonette had not lived long enough to regret her actions. Being crushed and getting your head chopped off sort of got in the way of the self-reflection process. Now she was out of the Protectorate, unbound by political games and manifest destiny fantasies, loyal to Tegaea and Firemane, their new future. Her grip was clenched tight around her Mark One Bolter, the trusted gun that would spew out death should things go south. Should things go south...it was virtually certain it would. Not only because something as powerful as an Abominor would inevitably attract others, but also because Siobhan was a trouble magnet whose life abided by Kirkwall rules. So she was kitted out for if Sith or their like showed up, grenades, thermal detonators, spare magazines for the bolter, flamethrower and her lightsabre was hanging on her combat belt. She wore the sigil of hope, a little present from a Jedi friend, feeling power flow through her, fortifying her mental shields and making her connection to the Force feel more potent.

Ideally she would manage to leave the place with all her limbs intact, but when were things ideal? Hope for the best, plan for the worst. But an Abominor was...interesting. She would not have minded having direct control over a planet-sized, assimilative droid back when she was still Exarch. It could have been devastating. Still could actually!

Her force signature was potent and blazed brightly, powerful energies emanating from it, ready to unleash violence should it become necessary. She cocked her head slightly as her senses picked something up....the emanation of dark power, coming closer. Despite herself something like a half-smirk crossed her lips, her eyes stayed cold. It seemed like Butcher Kerrigan would soon have work to do. Or have fun. It was always good when the two could go hand in hand.

The darker hallways brought a smile to her face as the sounds and feelings all around her. Shinju drank it in letting her armor gleam before listening to the sounds of others arriving. She had followed the commander here, well Ashin she supposed but in truth when Kaine revealed it and tried to do something. She guessed undermine her support among the fringe but it had only strengthened it, Shinju had never actually needed to swear loyalty to her she had worked on a per victim basis of food and torture. The feeling she was getting from around here in this place were ones of euphoria. The planet sized droid something to be in awe of but she didn't actually know much more then it was going to bring people towards them.

The others would have to do and she would feed from them, so would spencer the Yun-harla it some something she had found they had in common that enjoyment to feed. If only she hadn't underestimated the woman and gotten her saber blown up in her hand. It was fixed now with medical attention and she even had a new saber to mirror the old one but it didn't mean she didn't and hadn't been thinking of a way to try and not let Spencer blow her blade up. Others who were powerful, no stronger then her by far that she could feed off of to augment herself or at the least observe to learn how they fought. It all brought a mile to her face as she slinked around keeping her pouches of pelko, next to the spare bottles of sith poison Rave had supplied for the twin cross sheathed derriphan eyes on her back.

Her saber on her thigh next to a small collection of throwing daggers and finally a lightwhip but it was barely used while she slinked in the shadows letting her boot touch the floor softly. She didn't want to alert others to being here anymore then her inability to hide her force presence did. It was all bright and shiny with her wanting to mangle, even the madness trickling from her head that could be seen in the gleam of her eyes couldn't be fully kept at bay. Those two masters had taught her more then most and now she supposed it was time to try and do as all darksiders are supposed to right right? They are supposed to slice and beat down each other to prove who was stronger. Well no contest but she might learn a few lessons in the pain.

A probe.

A probe far from home.

A probe doing what it did best, and probed this new place where its master had detected something... something that may be nothing, but a nothing that should be observed anyway. After all this was a thing not often seen, and the dead bloated man behind the probe had no way of knowing the only thing keeping him locked to this plane of existence was held upon this "Abominor". The reason for this probe's being here, was more to study the thing. It was the size of a planet, and Voracitos was always interested in things that continuously got bigger and better as time went on. Such was his dismay with his own Girth of Gluttony, of whose molecular furnace was inadequate to do much more than simply replace what he lost in battle. His ship was stagnant so to speak, he had been stagnant for quite some time now. This was not a good thing to him. Perhaps it was time to die, but he would not die lightly. Not ever.

A probe was always near, there were around a dozen or so, more than likely less, near one person or another. None of them had any particular purpose, or reason to the study of the gigantic droid. He himself was technically a droid, one of the largest probably next to things like this Abominor. Scanners scanned, lights lighted, beeping instruments beeped instrumentally, in a place of complete abnormality the probes scouted the area in perfect normalcy. In someplace where your gaze may wander, you might see or hear or recognize something passively waltzing through the chasms of a huge droid...

A probe.

Moff Iridius

M
This was it, in no other world or dimension could this amount of raw data be gathered and collected for her program. The embodiment of members of all cultures coming together to fight to the last breath. It was enough to give the old woman a stroke if she thought about it for too long. So she had to capitalize on this, the chance to see masters put everything they had out there. The old greying woman sat in the comfort of a speeder van watching from many miles away from the battlefield to gather and collect data. And on the ground doing her dirty work were the robotic eyes and ears of stealth probes watching the men and women at work.

"Yes, finally something worth taking notes on" she said to herself as she watched all the warriors assemble to what was going to be an epic showdown. Her drones watched their targets ever so carefully not to be caught. They meant no harm but there would be hell to pay if one of them caught a drone and tracked it back to her.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
While Ashin Varanin prepared to fight off the various Hutts, Cannibals, Force-Dead's and Tyra- *cough* Jedi Masters, Valik was in another part of the droid, far away from the action. As Valik had good relations with Ashin and knew her force signature well enough he stayed the hell away, as he could tell she was ready for battle. His only purpose for being here was to study the Abominor, a particularly interesting creature for an academic such as he. If the conqueror of a thousand worlds needed his assistance she'd ask, and more than likely she'd ask for something to be created, not destroyed. She was far more talented in that aspect, at least on a person to person basis.

So, while the others dillied about and prepared for quite the outing, Valik merely continued to scan the area as he examined the walls and functions of the great droid. If anybody droids or organics with a life signature came near him, he'd know it, as he didn't want to fight this day. Thankfully there was no one around, at least not yet. If anyone did bother him, organic or inorganic, well, he supposed with his intellect and skillset he'd manage to think of something, and it wouldn't be pleasant.

It was time, this operation would have no connections to the Empire or any other Sith, he was here on his own accord and for his own reasons, and he did have a target. An unmarked transport carried Marcus Faust through the void of space towards the Abominor. Inside the vessel were three souls, two pilots in the Imperial Navy, under his command who were going to keep the mission a secret if they wished to live, and Marcus himself.

Looking over the display case which house his trophy sabers, Marcus grabbed a single crimson bladed weapon, his personal blade. No extra sabers were required for intimidation, the reason he was hear could not be intimidated, it could not be made scared, he didn't even know if it truly felt pain or simply received some sick form of pleasure from it. Regardless, @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] was going to die, or so he hoped.

I closed my eyes. It was really the only thing I could do at this moment. People tend to close their eyes when they’re scared or when they’re trying to figure something out, to shut the world out just for that moment. I was neither; I wasn’t scared or trying to figure something out. I guess if anything I wanted to shut the world out, but it wasn’t only this world – I wanted to shut out the entire galaxy. Why? I have thousands upon thousands of reasons why I would want to shut out the galaxy, mostly because I just want to be left alone – alone with her of course.

We continued to walk, but my steps remained at her pace. It was something I just noticed, I stopped walking a step behind her. I was an equal now, well I’ve always been equal to her – maybe not in power or other things, but I am at her side always. Exhale, inhale, exhale, it was killing me this silence. Counting my breaths and reminding myself how to do this automatic reaction. I stop, feeling stupid after a few moments. She didn’t notice though, so why was I blushing about it? My lips pressed together as I opened my eyes and stared hard at the ground. Was I nervous? Or did I forget how to do things in this galaxy with my own face?

I decide to break the silence and look towards her, it had been some time since we worked on our own. A smile spread across my face, I feel a wrinkle and realize I’m actually older than I was when we first met. Doing my best to smile differently so that the wrinkle isn’t noticed, I remember I was supposed to be talking.

“I’ve missed you.”

Really? I’ve missed you, that was all I could come up with at this moment. I look down at my feet, right, left, right, left, left, right – what? I stop counting my steps realizing I nearly tripped over myself and look back towards her; I blush – even after all this time.

“Its been some time since we’ve worked like this, I’ve missed it – so what’s the plan?”

Finally stepping forward into the tube, the thing that would bring us towards our destination, it was slightly awkward looking and reminded me of something I would shoot letters into at the temples. The leather of my boots strained as I did my best to balance myself inside of this tube, I hoped it didn’t shoot me like the tubes did back at the temple with the letters – just thinking about it made my stomach flip. For some reason, I started to dust myself off, the fabric of the old black tunic felt natural under my hands. I felt at home in these robes, they marked me as the First Apprentice of the Empress, where I first felt at home. Before I spoke again, I paused I could feel others around.

“We’re not alone.”

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Tefka"]

Tracyn stood beside the Jedi Master, his eyes glancing outward to the expanses of the ship. He felt many of a presence on the ship, none of them particularly...fun to be around. He turned towards the Master at the ground, smiling down at him."I can feel them too, Master. Though, knowing Sith, I doubt for very much longer will we have to wait. You know how they are."Tracyn said, taking in a deep breath, listening to the gentle taps of the Master's cane on the deck.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Unicron_by_Venksta.jpg

You really had to love Abominor. Enormous monstrosities, formed by the assimilation of countless different technologies into one single creation. One thing Circe enjoyed about this monstrosity was its size - as big as a planet - and the fact that it could coordinate itself with a single complex mind. Abominor were terrifying monstrosities, ones that could be used to decimate entire worlds... and when there was a big weapon, there would of course be people intrigued in regards to using it. Circe desired to find the construct's main computer core and upload a virus into the Abominor's primary mental circuits, allowing the enormous beast to be brought under her control.

Of course, there were plenty of others interested in this creation, and she had no intentions of this being a truly clean mission. Soon, though, the beast would be tamed, one way or another.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Valik"]

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

"Agreed." Tefka responded, closing his eyes and feeling his surroundings through the Force. "I sense much angst in the air. The dark side clouds much."

Their mission was to destroy the Abominor were it to prove capable of becoming operational, however.

"Come, now. We must venture forth."

Tefka began quaggling towards the nearest elevator that would head deeper into the belly of the Abominor.

Jerrick walked aimlessly in the dark always. His helmet send his hud a nightvision veiw, he walked cusually about with his vibrodagger and rifle. What in the shabla Mando was he doing here he had no idea. He was here and could feel danger everywhere. Suddently he fell and kept falling he didn't scream but he braced himself. Suddently he was hitting floor with a loud thud. "Oof. What the hell?" He spoke as he looked up, a woman with red hair was coming down the new hallway. He wasn't sure what to do, usually he threw the second punch, to figure out the opponets goals, and fighting style. He figured it work here to. "I got a bad feeling about this., he said as a cold chill ran up his spine as she came closer, could she even see him, she heard forsure no way you don't hear the loud thunk. @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn held the door open for the Master and himself, though he took no note of his size, which, was a rare thing to do for the species that...Master Tefka was from. Whatever that was. It hadn't really occurred to Tracyn that he never knew the name, but, in the end, it mattered not. Just like size. Whilst in the elevator, Tracyn turned to the Master, halfway to speak to him, his hands folded out in front of him, interlocking and overlapping, over and over, a sort of nervous habit that calmed him. A moving meditation.

"The Abominor...What would you name it, Master? Forgive my crassness, I just...was wondering if there was a better name for something like this. Death Star, Sun Crusher, those things...particular awesome and fear-inducing names....But the Abominor? Can't wrap my head around it, Master, just can't."Tracyn tapped his crushgaunted finger against his chin, in a deep moment of thought of the value of a name of a ship. The ship, as well. He snapped his fingers, realizing again what they were doing.

"Even if this ship is not operational, the threat it poses is still phenomenal. Are we to destroy it either way, Master?"He inquired, tilting his head.

@[member="Tefka"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Ah, a console. Likely from a starship long ago assimilated into the monstrous machine's gargantuan structure. Perhaps Circe could learn more information by accessing it - or at least gain a possible input point for the virus to infiltrate the Abominor's systems. Connecting her datapad to a slot, she utilized it as a keyboard, accessing the monstrosity's shell systems.

"Hmm... It seems this console's been repurposed to serve as the control for some of these doorways. This ship evidently crashed here several thousand years ago before being repurposed as one of the data storage areas for the Abominor's ever-growing memory banks. And its name.

Uni... corn? Cron? She couldn't tell.

Meta had slowed down his pace behind @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] and @[member="Tefka"] taking in the immense structure they had been sent to. He admired the design, but was unaware of its purpose. Hearing conversation, Meta picked up his pace and quickly caught up to the two jedi that were accompanying him. Two esteemed jedi in their own right. He couldn't help but feel the need to prove himself today, to if needed. Fight hard and prove he was worthy of being a jedi. Maybe even a jedi knight. Though, such things were currently out of his reach. He was just a padawan, but he was no ordinary padawan. His augmentations gave him an edge very few were expecting. Matching speeds of other more experienced force users, he wondered what it would be like when he began to truly understand and control the force. How powerful could he be? How powerful did he want to be? How far was he willing to go to achieve that power? All these questions lingered in the back of his mind. "I sense them too." He commented calmly, his left hand on the hilt of his Jedi Weapon. Ready for any sith that they would come across.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"This was overdue. I...well, I was glad to take a step back and let you, Sargon, Ovmar and the rest really shine, but if I'd had the choice I wouldn't have left. A marriage outweighs anything." The Dark Lord grimaced. "Bottom line, I'd have come back sooner if I could.

"Not alone, eh? I'll trust your instincts on that." Every Master had to find a balance between throwing stones and reading ripples, between shouting and listening. Ashin shouted and chucked rocks -- not exclusively, but enough to damage her sensitivity to the messages and will of the Force. That ranked among the better reasons for her and Spencer to work well together, a partnership that had preceded their relationship. She twisted her alchemical wedding band, a new habit, as the turbolift took them deeper into the Abominor. "I don't need to sense them accurately to know that they'll converge on the Abominor's mind or on us. I'd rather not be anywhere peripheral if anyone tries to tackle the Abominor's programming. This artificial planetoid is full of legions of service and defense droids, maybe millions or billions if the one we fought over Zonama Sekot was any indication."

In due course the turbolift opened, revealing an immense clockwork chamber, full of durasteel girders. Artificial gravity was pegged around one G, despite the immense asymmetric bulk of the Abominor. Deep within the chamber was the Abominor's brain, turadium-plated and well-defended.

"Here's where we'll meet them."

Snap-hiss. A sky-blue blade flared to life in Ashin's hand.

"Time to make ourselves unavoidable."

Steampunk_by_mirrormirror.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom