Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Righteous In Wrath | Mandalorian Clans Dominion Of Ithor/Vanquo

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
[Born and bred.]

Could a man of the Kiffu clans become a man of the Mando'ade, just as Kade's forefathers so many years ago? Clad fully in armor and wearing a helmet, Kade's features betrayed nothing.

[Many rotations past, Clan Kelborn offered membership to a lost tribe from Kiffu,] he began, a gravelly tone muffled as it issued from the helmet, [Those were my ancestors. You slew a Vagh Rodiek this day, saving Mandalorian lives. Mine among them. This is no small thing. Should you wish it, I will talk to the Alor of my Clan. Kelborn has need of brave warriors in these deadly days. I would be honored to count you among my clan brothers.]

[member="Varien Moxla"]

Varien Moxla

V
[member="Kade Kelborn"]

He listened silently.

It was likely the first time he had ever been so quiet in recent memory. Always had the Kiffar been obnoxiously vocal, speaking in the worst of times, even aggravating the Galactic Alliance Master he had met once. The one that was to take him under his tutelage on Sullust. Then there was the one on Keres I who didn't seem to appreciate the lengths he was going to make an attempt at making her feel better.

Then, he had acted the fool for nothing.

Should I wish it?

The thought travelled through his mind as he also ventured through the Ithorian Herdship with the Kelborn.

It hadn't been a dream to become a Mandalorian Warrior, to be counted among these... Clans.

Like any young person given the opportunity to do something they had been interested in, there was only one response he could give.

[Yes.]

It wouldn't occur to him until later that a question hadn't been asked, and that it was rather a suggestion.

He said yes all the same.

V A N Q U O
[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Bloodshot"]​
The main cavern.​
Ra turned to the men behind him. They were shoulder to shoulder.​
They were so damn close.
He grabbed a Mandalorian War-axe off the back of one of the Vizsla soldiers in front of him, and began to push his way through. A primitive ballista, owned by the pirates, was rampaging through their left flank in the corridor. Ra slammed his way through the men, roaring as he tore through his own lines of defense. The goliath heaved the axe back in his hand, reaching as far back as he could with all the fury of the caverns of Vanquo in his eyes. He then catapulted the axe forward, throwing it in a perfect spiral towards the ballista. It cut one of the ropes of the machine in half, rendering it completely useless before the operators behind it were cut down by the front lines of the Vizsla clan.

"For Mandalore!" Ra roared, raising his arms in the cavern victoriously.

They were pushing extremely hard. Sweat, blood and rage seethed in every man's brow. The caverns were extremely hot, so most of them were having to circulate to the backline and fill up on water stores. It was a slow push in the tight corridors of the cavern, but they were making it out into the opening of the major outcropping.

....but where were the two flanks?

Allies: [member="Ra Vizsla"], [member="Bloodshot"], [member="Kima Betna"], [member="Mirishko Betna"], [member="Elpsis Elaris"], [member="Dariak Talesa"]
Enemies: Pirates
Objective: Claim mines

They were almost to the finish line. Almost there and then these mines would claimed for Mandalore and her Warriors.

There was nothing that could stop the advance of Vilaz and his clan. They were like titans and gods to the pirates and gave them their last judgment before they went into the beyond. Their last judgment was death and pain which the pirates were retreating to evade from their judgment and fate. But no matter how much they ran in the caverns, no where they hid in the mines their inevitable fate was sealed. Only that they were just delaying it for mere seconds and minutes.

As the caverns began to tightened up and Vilaz's men had to file up in single fire, the Alor of Clan Munin became the head of the line like a grand snake that was out for war and blood. Suddenly, crimson flames spewed out onto the pirates that were in the way of the Warrior, and just like that the flames began to devour them. They weren't allowed to use range weaponry, but these flames from Vilaz's flamethrowers wouldn't cause the risk of that they were avoiding.

The Mandalorian and his clansmen were able to advance faster as the pirates retreated back from the flames of death and those that were consumed by it dropped dead to the ground. The roar of marching and yelling were closing in on the major outcropping and would soon join with Ra and the other flank to eradicate what else was left of the pirates.

Mirshko Betna

Daughter of Arrbi and Anija
Objective: Destroy Pirates
Allies: [member="Kima Betna"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

There was so much going on, that Mirshko hadn't spotted the her friend until she was already to the cave. She stopped abruptly and turned away from Kima towards Elpsis. "Elpsis!" she exclaimed, her voice full of surprise. She reached up for a moment and unsealed her helmet.They were in no immediate danger. At least from what she could tell. But, when she got a proper look at Elpsis, the older girl looked confused for some reason.

It took the span of about thirty seconds for Mirshko to figure out why. The older girl's gaze seemed locked onto her like a tractor beam. And then it dawned on her. "I... You're probably really confused about stuff right now..." she said quietly with a sideways glance at Kima. Not even everyone in Clan Betna knew what had happened. And maybe it was better if they didn't. She sighed. "I can tell you abut it, but it'll have to be as we go.."

Location - Vanquo - Mines
Objective: Kill pirates
Allies: [member="Mirshko Betna"], [member="Kima Betna"], [member="Vilaz Munin"]
(2)

Alas, it seemed a long discussion about Mirshko's rapid aging would have to be cut short. For one, they still had pirates to kill. "Uh, ok. No problem. But you better spill," Elpsis said. The redhead did not know the story, but through her empathy she picked up on Mirshko's discomfort. So she patted the girl, who suddenly wasn't really younger than her, on the shoulder. "In your own time. It's cool."

As she made her way through the cave, it did not take long before she witnessed the battle taking place between the Mandalorians and pirates. One could almost feel sorry for the unfortunate corsairs. Seriously, it kind of sucked to be a pirate in this universe. Somehow they ended up being the most popular targets any time a major power wanted to occupy a planet.

Anyhow, time to kill them! As it turned out, the Alor of Clan Munin had the same idea as Elpsis, for he was happily burning pirates with a flamethrower. Death by fire was the purest death! Well, if you considered charred flesh to be particularly pure. The smell was quite unpleasant. As the pirates began to retreat, Elpsis added her own pyromantic onslaught once she was close enough, taking care not to accidentally affect the Mandalorians. Her eyes and firemane seemed to glow a fiery red. Streams of incandescent, purifying flames suddenly spat from her hands and engulfed pirates. Some managed to flee, but others were charred and consumed by the fires when she unleashed her fury upon them.

chandra-pyromaster1.png

Objective: Monitor communications and toss a ball around.
Allies: Mandalorians

A child.

That is what Alec had said before she left.

Alec had clearly called her a child in Mando’a.

She told her to stay behind and monitor the battle communications – atleast for the time being and if she needed assistance, she’d call for it. Something that Mira highly doubted. A sigh escaped Mira’s lips as she spun around in the co-pilots seat and groaned. *I can do just as much as any one of them!* She shouted through the empty cockpit. Of course she wouldn’t have said that when Alec was around – she simply waited until she exited the ship. A wise decision needless to say.

With a gesture of her hand, she used the Force to flip a switch on the console, altering the relay of communications between different frequencies. This was probably the most boring task of them all – but supposedly critical.

*Yeah, right.*

Null
Up to seven now.

"GAL'GALA! GAL'GALA!" The room itself seemed to roar as two mandos sat at the table, each chugging mugs. At one end of the small mahogany table, Funky quaffed his Black Ale effortlessly, on the other, a new Vod--a strong, churlish Nikto--tried to defeat the Goran. The rules of the game were simple. Drink a mug, throw a knife at a target. First one to fall over, or miss a shot, lost.

The duo were the last to remain, even Taira was too in her cups to join in at this point. Twelve shots in. Funky chuckled as the knife flew from his hands, nailing the target. "Hmmm....maybe..we should...hic.....move it burtehr, I mean further....back."

"A good idea," the Nikto grunted. "After my throw," He chugged the mug and tossed the knife, hitting the target, but not dead center. "I'll go first...this time...Move it back ten paces, right at the end of the hall..." The Nikto said soemthign nobdy understood, then belched, then chugged it as the target was pushed by a fast young man to the end of the wall. The man then quickly got out of the way. "Here," He threw a knife as he finished his glass, landing it dead center, and the barely sitting down in the chair safely again. That was a hell of a shot....Funky had to play rough to win this.

He raised his glass warily and chugged it faster than he usually food, standing up and lurching slightly. "Hmmm," he mused out loud. "Like so," the smith wound up his arm, a slow, long gesture, and the threw the knife. It didn't hit the target--it hit the other knife, cracking the handle and sticking in it, spillit the wood inside. "Heh. Looks like I owe you a knife. I forget my own strength sometimes."

The Nikto chuckled. "No karking way." He shook his head, tipping the glass upside down and admitting defeat. "Gar Parjir, Vod," (You win, fam)he siad with a laugh. "Now, how about a plate of those wings? I bet teh pepper Hawk drumsticks are amazing!"

Funky nodded. "Yes... some grease might help me chase off a bit of the buzz...." he said with a chuckle, encouraging the other revelers to laugh. nothing like a good bit of drink after a hard day's work.

Mirshko Betna

Daughter of Arrbi and Anija
Objective: Destroy Pirates
Allies: [member="Kima Betna"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

For now, Mirshko's tale would have to wait. Close on Elpsis' heels, Mirshko had quickly replaced her helmet. Her hands dropped to the custom holsters at her waist, and Mirshko drew the DX-2 . From all appearances, the combined Mandalorian forces were making quick work of the pirate infestation. Personally, she'd be glad for the day she never saw another their kind. She'd certainly seen enough of them on Syvris. Mirshko had never been quite so... flashy with her Force use, but taking her cue from Elpsis, she carefully drew a bead on one of the fleeing pirates and fired. He dropped and didn't move again.

Ava fell into rhythm as the ship soared over the fire breathers. Slipping into a place of bizarre calm as the sniper resting against her cheek let loose on the fire breathers with practiced precision.

Fire belched upwards towards them and the pilot cursed, yanking the ship up and away, dislodging her. Ava grunted, finger snatching the edge of the door and pulling herself back into position. They were advancing, without a care, with little regard for their attempt to dissuade them. "This isn't working!" yelled her comrade. Ava gritted her teeth and opened her comms to Command.

"Command, this is Overwatch one. Where the feth is air support?"

There was a long silence before she had her reply.

A rocket hissed passed them, colliding with a fire breather with an explosion of fireworks and gore. "Overwatch One, pull back. We've got this."

"OYA!" Ava yelled, clinging on to the transports door frame, almost hanging out of the ship as she watched hell rain down upon the Vong.

"Davon Karr, you're airsupport is finally here. Creating an LZ outside the herd ship for evac when you're ready."

Objective 3
Post 9
[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Briika Tor"]

Faith had an idea, "Actually there is a world Alpha Mae already set up that deal specifically with injured, and refugees. They are prepared to take on anyone who is displaced, in jured, in need of help anything it is the design of that world. Anyone is welcome to bring refugees there." she did not want to hold up this negotiation any further than need be.

She knew her Tia would be pleased that she offered Alpha Mae. Add in that Tia was a mandalorian in her mind was just a plus, it showed that mandalorians wanted to help others not just take take on crusades.

She looked at Briika she didn't know if her Tia had shared that information with the her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom