Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Righteous In Wrath | Mandalorian Clans Dominion Of Ithor/Vanquo

Varien Moxla

V
Location Ithorian Herdship.

[member="Kade Kelborn"] - [member="Brent Warnel"] - [member="Davon Karr"] - [member="Mia Monroe"]

Pushing himself up into a kneel, despite the situation, the Kiffar had a lopsided grin on his face as he spotted the Rodiek on the ground just a metre away from him.

As dead as could be.

He glanced up to the Mandalorian who had helped him and nodded his head in his direction in thanks.

Lincoln-Gif-ricky-whittle-38782144-500-281.gif
"Thanks."​
He said, as if he hadn't just jumped onto the back of a beast. When he turned, the black tattos that coated the left side of his face were certainly seen by the warriors.
From the ground his blaster pistols were picked up from the ground. He checked their power levels before he pointed them to the ground, though he certainly was ready.

Objective: Eliminate Pirates
Allies: [member="Bloodshot"], [member="Kima Betna"], [member="Ra Vizsla"], [member="Ronan Vizsla"], , [member="Mirishko Betna"], [member="Malcolm Dusque"][member="Vilaz Munin"]

Dariak scrunched his face up into his helmet as orders came up over the comms. He was situated above the valley on what used to be a pirate repeater nest and had made himself at home with his eight warriors. To abandon this position which had been hammering inbound enemy reinforcements seemed...unwise. He hadn't been mingling in the fray for fear of the very thing that was happening. The pirates had set up smaller 'reserve' camps as sentry pickets but now they were inbound with a mortar crew. His scouts had managed to disperse them for now but they were hiding in defilade.

"Mand'alor." began Dariak in his comms. "It would take me at least twenty-minutes working around this outcrop to get to your position and I've already reported enemy reinforcements inbound from the east. We've been pinning them down with mortar and heavy repeater fire but if we abandon this position they will be able to outflank us. I'm just three hundred meters to your west. Rocky outcrop. Our IFF tags should be clear as day."

"Took some of the ithorians back, sir." She replied peering down the scope of her rifle, a chazrach stumbled into her sights. She squeezed the trigger, smiling with satisfaction at the explosion of gore that followed a second later. "Command won't let them return till it's been cleared with the ithorians. Hell, im not supposed to be here."

She turned her attention to the pilot. "Get us over those fire breathers!"

"Your rounds won't pierce their ammo," he yelled back.

"No but it will give them something to think about!"

She shifted her position, legs swinging over the edge of the transports door. "You have a choice, Karr. I can pick you up, or I can cover your sheb."

[member="Davon Karr"]

Objective 3
[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Briika Tor"]

Faith nodded as Draco suggested an alternative but when Briika spoke she told of the properties of bacta something she was not well versed on. She knew only that it was the best healing agent money could buy, and it was rare.

Kolto was good, but still not as good as bacta.

She then had an idea the Ithorians were the best at agricultural technology. Why couldn't the clans offer them protection, non-aggression, in exchange build bio-domes on some uninhabited moon or desecrated world and have the Ithorians cultivate to grow the bacta. Would that even work? It was a bit more costly but it wouldn't run a risk of destroying the jungle and it would still get them the result desired.

In Faith's mind it was better to use their technology, and knowledge than ask them to risk their home. But was it feasible, she needed to ask Briika and Draco before she brought it up.

"Honored Council, and esteemed Prophet, I would like to take a short break" She smiled she was pregnant after all needed a few more rest stops than usual. She stood up not waiting she really did need a...short..break.

Once she had Draco and Briika in the hall, "think about this bio-dome, and the question, can we grow bacta in one?" Then she ran off to the restroom.

Mother Ithor
[member="Faith Organa"] | @Briik Tor
[Post 6]

"Biodomes could work. Use the local flora and some terraforming to make them proper. Its possible. Expensive, but less so than trying to teraform the whole planet. It would keep the Vratix from controlling the planet's biosphere and if we involve the ithorians enough so that it is a joint effort, make them share profits off the product." Draco said as Faith made her statement, making sure Briika could here him while Faith ran for the bathroom.

"Well, when she gets back, Diodomes could work, we will have to buy a lot, but its not like we can't afford it." The Mandalorian's voice was calm and level, this part of the talks was easy. The Ithorians were practical and realists. If they thought they were going to be oppressed, they would hold out for a long time stubbornly. It was important to make them understand they had a choice, even if those choices were somewhat limited.

When Faith made her way back, Draco continued, "We can get them to help make the biodomes. Ithorians are good at that stuff like nobody else is. It might not be the exact same as bacta, but it could work." An army needed medicine, and with the Mandalorians moving, medicine and food was the most important things to secure. Especially if civilians were to be liberated. The Mandalorians would need to have food and medicine to spare if they were going to help the helpless and poor.

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Bacta Talks
Mother Jungle, Ithor
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Faith Organa"]
(5)
---

Briika followed the Princess and Warrior out into the hallway. It felt good to stretch her legs and helped to clear the blonde's mind as well. There was too much talk and not enough action for her taste, but a statesman was never the medic's strong suit unless getting a patient to do what she wanted them to do.

When Faith introduced the idea of possibly using biodomes to grow their own bacta or equivalent, a pleased look came about on the baar'ur's face and she nodded in agreement to Draco's take on the offer.

"I think that is a great alternative solution as I don't see the Ithorians letting us do anything to their world. And we'd have more control over it too. The cost will be there any which way we go, but it's better to the one's in charge of it. I know Rianna is restructuring MandalMedical and 'Tech right now, hence why I am here instead of her, so hopefully there won't be a problem on that side of equation."

Objective 3
Ithor - Bacta meetings
Draco Vereen / Briika Tor
Post 6

Faith returned looking at the faces of [member="Draco Vereen"] and [member="Briika Tor"] she got the feeling they had really thought about her suggestion. This made her feel good to think she had come up with an idea that was perhaps not thought of before. But maybe it wasn't brought up before because it won't work with bacta.

"So you are both on board for using bio-domes and asking the Ithorians to provide knowledge and assist with cultivating bacta? Briika, is there anything that says bacta can't be grown in a bio-dome?"

She wanted to be sure before they made this suggestion that they had hope of it working, to go through all this expense and negotiation to end up where they were right now would not do anyone any good.

They would not head back inside until the three of them as a group agreed on the way forward, and if this idea would work.

Allies: [member="Cathul Thuku"]
Objective: Locate and destroy Pirate/slaver base
Gear: Lightsaber staff, Light Phrik Weave and sith healing amulet

She listened to her apprentice, a little disappointed, she did not try and use mind trick. Though she was not to disappointed, after all she did get some information, she was unsure what though. She checked her watch, it still take a little time before scouts stealth fields would be fully charged again. So she had time for apprentice to come over, Cathul so what have you found out? She was hoping for a report that confirmed what she found out, or some new information. Though she was still going to check what she had found out, as all information was usefull. As they may be more than one way in to the underground warehouse. Also she could review how well her apprentice has done, this and the more you know the better prepared you are.

Mother Ithor
[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Briika Tor"]

"Well, it was impossible a long time ago because they could never get the biosphere just right. They had to make Rylca once, but it was reliant on Ryloth. Maybe the Ithorians could manage to recreate the biosphere perfectly. I mean, they've been doing it for eight hundred years since then." Draco said. Faith had a good plan, and she would be the best person to present it. Alderaan had been rebuilt twice now, and was recovering well.

"I think they will like it. They are needed to create and upkeep the biodomes, and thus they would be entitled to the profits, and the Vratix can't do it without them, so they can limit the vratix from colonizing all over the place. They would be able to control their world still, which seems to be what they want." It could work, assuming the Ithorians could pull it off. If they could, Draco had a solid deal for them that would help them fund their projects, and though they didn't care much for money, they did care about keeping their people well fed and well taken care of.

Allies: [member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Rhodessa"]
Enemies: Pirates, slavers
Gear: Lightsaber, Dathomiri witch robe

Cathul could tell that her master was disappointed in her thinking that she didn't even use the mind trick. But how could she manage to fake a mind trick and still nonetheless interrogate the pirate prisoner? She knew that, as a baat'kaysh, she was to reduce her use of the Force to a minimum while in her clinic. But she wasn't with patients at this time. She nevertheless came to her master with new information, although not *quite* what her master expected. She also brought the prisoner with her to see what the prisoner termed the other space witch.

"I've found out that the pirates we captured here were not the end of the story. Unfortunately the rest of the slaver operations are on Jabiim and Kadavo: Kadavo is in Silver space, but Jabiim, while close to Silver space, is not quite in there. They operate a slaver market on Jabiim with a branch on Kadavo"

"Is she a... a space witch?" the prisoner asked, terrified of the sight of two space witches in the same area.

"You have to realize that there are now two space witches for the price of one!"

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Bacta Talks
Mother Jungle, Ithor
[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Draco Vereen"]
(6)
---

There was something Briika hadn't noticed before, but the way the light in the hallway was hitting the beautiful Alderaanian princess she was absolutely glowing. It was a natural glow, one only a woman got when they were… Had Bree looked that way, and would the baar'ur ever look that way again? Probably not, but one never knows.

Why was she even thinking that way… Two husband's down, not her choice, and three kids, well two still living. The medic needed to get a grip especially because there wasn't anyone whom she'd even consider at this point of making three times the charm. Was Briika desperate, no. Was she lonely, maybe… okay a little more than maybe, if truly honest with herself. But being alone had it's benefits too, right?

"I do not see any reason for not being able to cultivate bacta in a biodome. I think it's more getting the conditions right for prime production. That is just not something where we can cut corners at if we go that route, which I think we should given the alternative of having no solution to our dire problem especially now that we planning to start the crusades," she nodded.

Allies: [member="Cathul Thuku"]
Gear: Lightsaber staff, Light Phrik Weave and sith healing amulet

No Apprentice I am not a space witch. Her voice was cold as she said it, this was to send a shiver down her spine like she just crossed her. Then faint smile entered her face, and she the added looking slightly at the man, I am A Space queen. She then took on board what her apprentice had said, and ponder it for a moment We may have to visit those places, in the future. She was hoping to track down a holocron, as Darth Dooku once came to this world. She was hoping for leads, as she knew it would not be here. She then moved her head, and said ​Apprentice come with me, and I show you what I was looking for. She head into the central building, where she was lead to believe the access to underground warehouse was. She lead her into debating chamber where they planned there raids, similar to what the mandalorains are becoming. She was not overly keen on that, but for now she had choice but to follow. As something did not sit right with it all with her, she could not put her finger on it. Then again rapid change always did unsettle her, and it may just be that. As they got to the top of the room and onto a stage, where the now dead leader of this settlement sat. She pushed over his corpse, and hit the floor with a thud. You could see a hatch, and then told her apprentice Get some of scouts ready, as we will be going down there.

Objective 3
Post 7
[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Briika Tor"]

Faith smiled, "ok, then let's see what they say"

The Mandalorian contingent headed back inside the Council and the Prophet looking at them the look she interpreted was concern.

"thank you for your patience" Faith stood there for a moment before she sat down.

"My colleagues and I have had a discussion and we think we may have come up with a solution." She looked from face to face, they waited expecting the worst she thought. "what if we use bio-domes to cultivate the bacta. It would provide a controlled environment that wouldn't interfere with Ithor. The profits from the venture would be divided between us, you gain Mandalorian protection, and what we ask is that you provide your knowledge of agriculture to cultivate the bacta. Briika Tor assures me it is possible to do"

Not quite what they expected.

They could have come in and forced them, but what would that gain except a anger and rebellion.

"Commander Vereen have I missed any details?"

Null
Objective: Slag this giant spider
Post the Fifth out of a few

Funky grinned. He loved a do or die situation. He twirled the spear head in his hand. "Wait for it....." The thing stalked up to him closely. It growled and snarled, as the kitonak stood perfectly still, waiting as a statue in this gallery. No breath. Not even a simple bit of reflexive action, just...utter stillness. The Mandalorian did everything in his power to look like a tree. No movement. All was still, quiet. The younger Ade would think him paralyzed with fear. Those who knew him knew that he was not yet fearful. He was simply....waiting.

The thing sniffed the air, angry that his prey, whatever it had been, had stopped moving, and stopped breathing. Where was it? He grabbed at the Kitonak's pudgy arm, groping for a chance of food, hoping the now apparrently dead thing was a morsel. Funky went limp, letting the stronger thing pick him up, watching as the monstrosity opened it's mouth, snarling--And the Funky tossed in the spear with it's free hand, kicking the creature's mouth closed around it.

The thing let him go in the same way you drop food when you bite your tongue. Funky, string still coil around his wrist, pulled it, jerking the beast's head towards him. The last sound the beast heard was click. The last thing to through the monster's mind was the spear, the molecular compression springing the blade firmly though most of it's head, splattering gore on Funky's armor as he simply stood, looking at his prey. He watched as the body wriggled and writhe, still twitching despite losing its head.

He pulled hsi staff from the creatures and raised it. "OYA! Set up that perimeter, and some kegs. I'm drinking my weight in Gal, and then making this thing into a an end table! I claim this fortress for A'liit Balor!"

"Oya!" The others replied. He grinned. Now it was the time to earn his beer.

Objective 1
Allies: [member="Faith Organa"] | [member="Briika Hokan"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]
[Post 2]

Quintus felt the eyes on him, and shook his head slightly, tilting it to the side before he gestured for others to take a seat. He remained standing, folding his hands behind his back and adopting an almost lecturing tone. The greetings were harsh and a bit uncouth, but he had studied the Mandalorian culture when his long-time colleague had asked him to help be a neutral party to these negotiations. What would take others months or years took him barely one month, and for most he would be considered a rather well versed scholar on the mandalorian culture now. And so, when he inclined his head in respect to the guests and indicated before replacing his arm behind his back, he spoke Mando'a.

Curiously, the accent was less of a foreigner, and more someone who maybe grew up in the plains of Concord Dawn. Maybe a native teacher?

"Morutar, ijaa burc'ya bal halyr. Ni cuyir Quintus, burc'ya at Beraga Sougir Khol. Ni ganar olaror asas a saretr at be'ida watr. Sol'yc, gedet'ye btarida at mhi meg gar malyasa'yr ganar be Eywuriad adate bal Buir, o'r yaihi'l dayatr... Miak mhi malyasa'yr dilheya biai emuurir meg gar dasa'na cuyir.."

Clearing his throat, he smiled softly and nodded, still not able to shake a strange feeling at the sight of the armor and people, their bearing, their mannerisms... Something, somewhere, somehow, tickled at the back of his mind. But for now it was put aside until later. Ithorians had trusted him, and he must come through.

Welcome, honored friends and guests. I am Quintus, friend to Healer Sougir Khol. I have come as a mediator to unite goals. First, please explain to us what you would have of the Ithorian people and the Mother, in full detail... Then we will discuss how likely what you ask is..

Allies: [member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Rhodessa"]
Enemies: Pirates, slavers
Gear: Lightsaber, Dathomiri witch robe

The Force wasn't quite with her at that point. Although she did get an idea as to where the slaves were headed, that is, Jabiim and Kadavo, Cathul had to assemble some of her scouts for an underground attack. Because, to her, following through on an attack in the underground facility would require knowing where the slaves were headed, as slavers needed a place to sell their wares. If one cuts off the supply channels, it will hit the slavers: a slave market in operation will allow some opportunist to rebuild their slave trade, albeit probably as a different organization with different suppliers and whatnot. Nevertheless, attacking the underground facility was another excuse to use the alcohol spell. And another excuse for the scouts that weren't assigned to protect the prisoners to spill blood.

"Target only offensive units"

"For Mandalore! For the gods!"

V A N Q U O
Killing pirates in the mines.​

[member="Dariak Talesa"] [member="Bloodshot"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]​
"PUSH," Ra roared, ignoring the comms from Dariak that told him there would be another contingent of pirates arriving from the east.​
They would be handled soon enough.​
"PUSH," he shouted again, the two front Vizsla's caught between the pirates and Ra's soldiers. Shields and weapons clashed in the treacherous mines of the valley of Vanquo. Ra had no idea where Vilaz and Bloodshot were in their push - they were completely blind to their allies position. But they had just begun their assault on the middle, and Clan Vizsla was pushing fast. The brigands were losing their foothold at the front of the most center cavern, having to backpeddle to a large outcove within the valley's wall. There were sounds of rushing water in the distance.

But they couldn't use energy weapons. One burst, one spark, might threaten to erupt the entire chamber in flames. Ra feared the pirates would act in defiance of this, and would destroy both their forces and the Mandalorians'. So far, they were proving to be a cowardly lot. He suspected their surrender would come soon. For now, they would be slaughtered.

Mythosaur axes and spears rang through the cavern, finding their marks and staining the walls with blood. The shouts of men echoed, though one would bellow above them all.

"PUSH!"

Objective: Eliminate Pirates
Allies: [member="Bloodshot"], [member="Kima Betna"], [member="Ra Vizsla"], [member="Ronan Vizsla"], , [member="Mirishko Betna"], [member="Malcolm Dusque"][member="Vilaz Munin"]

When there was no reply on the comms Dariak let out a huffing sight before he signalled his warriors to gather in. He secured a rappel line at the gun position and the scouts soon followed suit. He hadn't been entirely honest about the time it would take to reach the bottom of the outcrop but Dariak had seen little other way to convince Mand'alor not to ignore the glaring tactical error of allowing the enemy to flank. The pirates wouldn't have needed to engage directly. They could simply seal the mines or detonate the cocktail of flammable gases from the outside.

With ziplines secured the Rikat warriors rappelled down to the ground-level of the pirate encampment and crept towards the middle area. Ra could keep his glory of a charge. Dariak just didn't want his comrades to burn alive in the dark caves and mineshafts. Dariak positioned his squad in hidden points around the entrance of the mine. Not beside it but instead opposite. Without the mortars or heavy repeater sounding off the pirate reinforcements had gained the courage to edge slowly towards the entrance of the mining caves.

Still the scouts waited without a shot fired as the valley filled up with the new waves of pirates. From his position he could see pirates preparing det-packs which only confirmed his fears. He tapped his close range comms to his units. "Fire on my fire. Section marksmen aim for the detpack crew. Repeaters hose down their line. Rifles use your launcher then pick them apart."

There were a series of squelches in his ear to confirm everyone understood the orders. Dariak lined up the sights of his rifle at a Rodian who was busy trying to perform drawing tricks with his pistol that when Dariak put the blaster bolt in his chest that it took a while for his brain to shut down. Green blaster fire spewed from the clump of trees that the Rikat scouts had selected as their firing point and started to cut down the platoons of pirates. Explosions rocked their ranks, fragmentation slicing flesh and plasma burning through ribcages and armour with similar ease.

Dariak flinched when a piece of bark flew past his visor as the pirates returned fire. "Base of fire and marksmen stick! Charlie flank left! Delta Right!"

The longblasters and repeaters stood fast and gave supporting fire as the rifle wielding Mandalorians swept from their position in a claw-like shape. They fired and moved to prevent the surviving pirates from getting a bead. Five minutes of continuous fire and the pirates had been cut down. Dariak slapped in a new power cell and gas cylinder before he sighed out.

"Mand'alor. Enemy reinforcements they're uh....well enemy destroyed. Not the brightest stars on the navicomp." he sent over to Ra with a long sigh.

[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ava Lok"] [member="Brent Warnel"] [member="Kade Kelborn"] [member="Varien Moxla"]

"Well then...keep them distracted, we'll get around. Draw them East. Don't want to make an entrance," Karr told Lok over the comms. He could hear the transport overhead. He could also see the flames ahead of them.

A pair of Chazrach came for him, leftovers. Davon didn't even waste ammunition. The first came short with its knife and he grabbed it by the throat. Power assisted lifting saw the thing hoisted into the air, its neck snapped. Davon took two quick steps towards the next and launched into it with his knee. The stun pad and sheer force sent it tumbling through the undergrowth.

"Kade! Mia!" he called. "Fire breathers ahead, we go left and trt to avoid them. Got to get into the herdship.

Mother Ithor
[member="Briika Tor"] [member="Faith Organa"] [member="Quintus Mereel"]
[Post 8]

"Well, profits for the Mandalorians isn't going to be a thing." Draco said with a smile. "We are suggesting that herdships, or artificial biodomes, that the Ithorians oversee replicating the necessary biosphere for the Vratix to produce bacta. This is a very difficult process, and we believe Ithor is one of the few planets with the knowledge and technology to manage that. The vratix will then use those to produce bacta to be sold by the Ithorian Elders with an even split of profits. This is because Ithorians are needed to maintain the delicate biosphere and the herdships, Vratix are the only beings that can produce Bacta. Even split sounds fair to me given the necessity of both species."

"Prices would be up to the Ithorians and Vratix to work out, but all shipments are to be made by the Ithorian elders. Your planet, your call. What the Mandalorians want is half at a discount. We want to be guaranteed half of all product at a nice discounted price. The rest you are free to sell so long as its not to the One Sith, the Republic, or their subordinate governments and military supporters." Without converting the whole planet into a Bacta Manufacturing biome, there wouldn't be near as much product, but buying it at a hefty discount from the ithorians at wholesale would be much cheaper than buying from Silk and the others, assuming the Galactic Alliance allowed shipping to their location. Manaan would be an early target no doubt, to capture Kolto production to supplement what the Mandalorian armies used in addition to whatever could be made.

"Is this deal good for the Ithorian council?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom