Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ria's Stuff

I'm not a particularly great photoshop artist there are way more talented people on these boards than I. I can however show you my works below that I've done for Ria and Charlyra. Below that are two separate tags but with four variations.

tq7Gv9f.png

bb1umLF.png

3Zs13m9.png

jzfoYbC.png

VNdlPkn.png

xOZ55ni.png

Now, here are the tags.

I, Rebel:

4Bichhg.png

YFRSZt6.png

mAZhwWa.png

shL5H5o.png

REBEL:

2RoFnYR.png

9TrqkOx.png

WGhXUfq.png

Ob0vKeN.png

My laptop does not always work 100% and I often have to wipe back to factory settings, so because of this. I am only going to take two requests per person. I will extend the amount once I have a reliable laptop that won't krak out on me at any given moment. If there is a specific background or logo that you want me to use, please include it in your request post. :)

Edit: I've decided to add any additional ones I can think of, here.

Cloud City:

uftbP3w.png

Yq5DLH6.png

Adopted:

Bd6pgD9.png

HmiNLe3.png

Nar Shaddaa:

58VOvrc.png

NbfEYoQ.png

fvhtaNS.png

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
These ones are just about lettering: I have been utterly unable to do lettering right, even though I can do backgrounds just fine.

The word "Gungan" on this one:

gungan-bar_zpsvyihu18o.jpg

And "Realtor" on that one:

realtor-bar_zpssltn7qgz.jpg

As before, these requests are lettering-specific:

Jedi Brute on this one (for my alt Ugohr):

Jedi-brute_zpsr5vx34oq.jpg

Podracer on this one (for my alt Dunames; she will use it to replace the Outlaw title):

podracer_zpsaylsqlj1.jpg

Quantum Magic on this one (for Cathul and Jessica):

quantum-magic_zps1nrqsbfg.jpg

Therapist (for Cathul):

therapist_zps4eajjj2j.jpg

Could I have you cross this with an Iron Man Suit, but keep the helmet of the suit shown below, and preferably the color scheme? Also could I have you make a few light-sabers? Two are Wazikashi but with purple energy blades, one's a katana with a purple energy blade, and the last is a knight sword with an energy blade, also colored purple if you would.

wildcard.jpg

HaR6e32.png
Witch Initiate
Lp7KTNr.png
Witch Spellweaver
F0s1q4D.png
Witch Elder

I apologize! I didn't get notifications for these, all art requests will be put up here over the weekend. I also want to update everyone that I will showcase tags from the Rank Contest in this thread as well.

I will tag each of you once your tags are complete, again apologies! *clicks follow thread*

[member="Kami Meran"] (item recovery agent wouldnt fit)

droWQdK.png

jJhF10f.png

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

L1iAzlR.png

gDYsKnv.png

YDe8vdq.png

pntB2Q6.png

Bonus, had this one lying around for some reason.

ONKp2tG.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom