Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Reytha Without You | GA Dominion of Reytha and Terrijo

tumblr_mid68o3e171qibhi9o4_500.gif

Allies: Open
Enemies: Hall Mannarra Hall Mannarra
4Mr5E7n.png

Operation: Cato's Craddle

The sounds of infantry burning and dying by the handful on foreign soil filled the command rump of the tactical enforcer. Through the darkness Bayaz could see the Corellian's jaw working, the muscles in his neck bulging as the rage built inside. Imperial armor was pelting them inside the city.

"Can't these things move any faster?!" He shouted, slamming a metal fist into the hull. "My men are dying!" Bayaz felt a cold sweat building along his brow and down his back.

"Spotter?" They had reached the apex of their climb but were scaling the massive cable-like structures into the city. According to the glowing map in the center of the command rump they were about to clear the edge any moment now. The spotter confirmed this information moments later.

"Approaching the ridge now." Bayaz could see the marine commander visibly relax. Releasing a breath he hadn't realized he was holding he stood from his seat and approached the tactical holo display. There was one more lip they had to pull over and...

"Surface breached!" Rail nodded to Marcus and slapped his helmet on and stood up, pulling a rocket launcher from the weapon rack and hopping out the now open side door where he and a dozen other marines flooded the streets taking the imperials in the flank. For a brief moment, the chaos of battle filled the command rump before the door was closed and he was thrown again into darkness.

"Load main cannon, ion rounds. Disable shields. We only have this moment to take their armor completely by surprise and neutralize them." Bayaz commanded this armor push. Destroying Imperial resistance from this side of the battle would hamper their ability to maintain control of the city. It was not make or break for the Alliance here, they had space superiority. If need be they could lay siege to the planet for months on end. But to end this quickly...

"The Devil's Eyes come burning red," Bayaz muttered, his fist clamped tightly around a shard of red kyber.

4Mr5E7n.png
B3-V33 had just gotten a new paint job. The others had thought it would be funny to paint his sensory antennae like loth cat ears. B-V33's logic matrix had argued that such ostentatious adornment would decrease combat effectiveness by at least 3%. After all, it was hard to miss the battle droid turning your tank support into slag and perforating your Buckethead enemies when the sensor array was painted in bright white paint. So why did it feel so good?

Loading plasma-rich high-velocity round
Round Loaded
Combat Subroutine Active

"KTF," It rumbled.

"Oi! Bevee! Let me down first!" B3-V33 paused and realized with embarrassment that it had been so ready to KTF that it had forgotten the marines that had ridden on its shoulders up the mountain pillars holding up this great city. It raised a hand and let them cling to its fingers and lowered them to the ground. Then it got back to its prime directive. It fired its cannon.

Something about Reid's observation about the availability of food was deeply resonant within Andy. It was the first time she had felt that one of her peers could truly understand her life up to becoming a padawan. "I know exactly what you mean," she said solemnly, her black eyes widening. "Back home, we didn't have spaceships, and mostly we traded with neighboring villages. My village was a mining village, and what ore our miners pulled up that didn't meet the standards of The City, we would barter to the neighboring villages, which traded their surplus grains. Incidentally we mainly ate a kind of... cereal grain mush. Sometimes we had dried fruit. Sometimes a bit of meat. But usually just the mash, and even then, not really enough to go around."

She paused for a drink, dabbed her lips with her napkin. "I've heard some people complain about the lack of variety at the cafeteria at the temple, but to me, it's just -- a miracle, really." Andy sighed wistfully, as if she could picture herself in the cafeteria line, duraplast tray in her hands.

"I don't mind kids," Andy qualified as the conversation turned. "But they can be hard to relate to, sometimes." She raised her chin at his invitation to 'hang out' after the feast. "I was actually going to go down to the water before I ran into you. I've never seen so much before. Does Teta have oceans? Do you want to come with me?"

"As far as back home," she went on thoughtfully. "My parents and two brothers survived. I miss them, but at the same time, it's been -- call it a consolation? -- to have some space to my own. A door that closes. Not tripping over one of them when I need to get up to use the necessary." Andy paused a moment. "I don't miss having to go outside to use the necessary."

She tucked her napkin back over her lap.

"What about you? What do you miss?"

Last edited:
i11adaE.png

III - CATO'S CRADLE | CATO NEIMOIDIA
Bridge City

Ally Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el
Enemy Tag: Open

The firefight raged on. The remaining stormtroopers, despite being surprised and ambushed, stubbornly fought back against their Alliance foes. Minerva could barely get another shot as it took all of her effort to just avoid being shot out of the air. She spun out away from a repeater volley while her comrades used the aerial diversion to their advantage. Grenade blasts ignited in repeated succession accompanied streams of blaster-fire going back and forth.

Minerva descended behind two troopers attempting to outflank her comrades. Quickly they turned and aimed but she rolled out to the side before springing up while stretching out her left fist toward the duo. A burst of flames spat out from her vambrace, consuming both in burning agony as they howled and screamed.

Once they dropped with collective thuds the shooting died down. Moments of tense silence passed before Gakot called out while getting up.

"All clear!"

The Talons stayed behind their makeshift cover while recovering. From her angle Minerva noted Stitches, her unit's chief medic tending to someone with a blaster wound in the right arm. Coming closer she saw it was one of the new members, Private Trian Rott from Hosnian Prime.

"Hold still private, this will make my job easier."

"Those stormtroopers were better shots than I thought they were."

"You're lucky that Imp missed you by a few inches. They got poor Waya." Stitches added, still examining and working on the burned spot.
Several looked grim faced at the sight of a dead comrade slumped down with a blaster hole in her human face. Private Waya Dorren's first combat mission had become her last.

With a nod by Sergeant Gakot they took the dead recruit's identification tag and placed her down in a more respectful manner. They won't always be able to do that for fallen comrades but when the opportunity presents itself they'll take it.

"Can he still fight Stitches?" Minerva bluntly demanded before the Chagrian medic answer back dryly just he put a patch on the arm.

"Yes. This idiot will still feel it for the next rotations but yes."

"I can handle it, boss. I got worse back home." Tri quickly added, not wanting to let the team down.
Nodding Minerva then ordered.

"Alright Talons, enough of this mall scene, let's move."

She sprinted out of the ruined foundation area with her comrades beside and behind her.

Andromeda Demir Andromeda Demir

He listened to her description of her village and how they ate and found himself nodding along.

"The streets of Empress Teta had its own challenges." Stealing from restaurants that were throwing out excess goods. Dumpster diving. Eventually amassing enough stolen money to start buying the bad slices at the local butcher's... it wasn't pleasant. But it had enabled both of them to get a good idea of just how much wealth was in this place. "We lived day to day. Sometimes we had no food at all and we just chewed on excess leather strips or made thin soup out of rainwater."

To appreciate it in a way those that were born and grew up with more could not.

"People complain when they are used to plenty and have to do with a little less." Reid didn't sound dismissive or judgmental about it. Just matter-of-factly and at peace with it.

"Teta has some oceans." Nodding there to the question. "But they are reserved for the noble and wealthy. Isolated. The poor don't get a mile in that direction, because they might sully up the tourist attractions with their presence." And there the judgement rose up just a little bit. Just enough before Reid managed to drag it back down.

"So, yes, why don't we finish this meal and then check out the beach?"

It hadn't even occurred to Reid that he could finally see how an ocean looked like up-close. So busy with survival... it was difficult to really tweak your mindset once you were out of the bad situation.

He thought back to the bad.

Flashes of friends starving, shadowy alleyways and crime pilled on crime, until its weight was too much to hold.

"No, I don't miss anything about my old life." Firmly as he finished his soup. "Ready to go?"

Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina

He was still in his happy glow mood.

Difficult with all the mess going on upstairs in the sky and the panic of the regular citizenry. Castian knew he should be more empathic to his plight. Perhaps even calm them down and offer his assurances that they'd be safe. But... intrinsically Cast couldn't let it dampen his mood. Everything... just felt so good?

"Very well, Master." Inclining his head there, but pausing halfway through when she asked that of him. His expression grew thoughtful as the Padawan looked up at the sky.

"There was a time when being an Imperial was a badge of pride." Cast murmured to Ishida. "When we fought against the yoke of the Sith and kicked their arse from one side of the Tingel Arm to the next. It was good. We were doing good things." Then a soft shrug. "The ones that are still holding up the Imperial banner have nothing to do with the Imperator's vision of the Order. They turned it into an Empire and made us just as bad as the Sith we swore to fight."

His calm and steady gaze turned to Ishida.

"Any stormtrooper that appears now is our enemy. And I will put them down without losing sleep over it."

This... was not really the Jedi way or the Jedi philosophy, of course.

But Castian had not experienced what it meant yet to kill while being fully immersed in the Force. He cut someone down just a while ago, but adrenaline was still coursing through his body and forcing his mind to pay attention to the now. It would be... difficult once the mission was over.

This was a problem for future Castian however.

"Lead on, Master, I have your back." His vibro-sword unsheathed and ready.

As far as first time base jumps went, Castian did a good job. His cartilage was in tact, and that was enough for her to feel comfortable moving on.

Maybe it was the galaxy's, or The Force's, sense of poetic justice that Castian's padawanship was a product of Ishida's mercy. Every other time she'd exhibited it, tried her hand at giving a second chance, it had backfired terribly.

She didn't say anything to Castian's affirmation. She didn't correct him, talk about extending mercy, benevolence, or encourage his firmness. Ishida only nodded. And then tried not to scowl at the idea of someone covering her.

"Keep alert. You'll be able to feel danger before it happens, but you need to be open to it." Ishida took a leading step forward. "As you move," another step "See what it feels like to have The Force guide you. If there's an imbalance, or something that stands out, listen to it."

Before she transitioned into a much speedier, Force-abled version of herself, she flashed a look to him. Challenging?

"You're a hunter right? Let's go hunt."

The pair were swift. Citizens that stared up at the skies were less than posts to dart around. Back allies, rooftops, they scoured them all.

Castian Vero Castian Vero

i11adaE.png

The Empire
Quellor Sector, Cato Neimodia System, Cato Neimodia, Cato's Cradle

Primary Objective: Reduce the Bridge City to a burning rubble.
Secondary Objective: Provide armored support to friendly elements.
Friendlies: The Empire | N/A | [Open For Tags]
Hostiles: Local Planetary Defense Force | Galactic Alliance | [Open For Tags]
Directly Engaging: Bayaz Bayaz
Gear: In Bio

MOSHED-2022-3-31-0-4-33.gif
gYuI3OX.png

A faint, white plume of smoke billowed gently out of the Cataphract’s barrel, disappearing as quickly as it manifested, a moment after its main gun roared; the incendiary shell’s tracer left a white-hot streak in their thermal optics as it darted towards its target, nearly as swift as thought.

After striking a ferroconcrete wall inside the targeted building where the troops of the Alliance Defense Force holed up, the round detonated at a comically muffled thump; but the devastative sizzle and hiss of the incendiary compounds, as it spreaded and blanketed the interior, was far from being comical. It choked the air out of the unfortunate men and women inside, but asphyxiation became the least of their worries in a matter of moments, as the incendiary compound expanded room by room and set alight to flammable substances, organic and inorganic alike.

Bullseye.

”Target! Ceasefire. The young Tank Commander called out. The enemy troops left their posts in a fashion similar to those that spilled out into the street before them.

With the press of a button from his control panel before him, Hall was quick to assume command of the remote controlled weapon station mounted on the roof of their armored behemoth. The remote controlled heavy repeater brought to bear onto them, with the use of the control handle in the Tank Commander’s grasp, he let loose a long salvo of blaster bolts a moment after; the heavy repeater opened up with a roar-like thrum as the hail of blaster bolts left see-through holes on the enemy troops set on fire.

The remote controlled repeater fell into silence when the last of the troops set aflame fell to the ground, lifeless; it was the least any of them could have done, prolonging their passing not a heartbeat further than it was necessary.

The street then fell into a strange, somber silence and solitude, with only the crackling flames from the building that ignited from the incendiary rounds, the growl of their Cataphract’s powerful engine that resounded in the empty and rubble strewn streets, and the distant blaster fire from somewhere in the city disturbed the silence.

In the wake of a muffled sigh, the young Tank Commander shifted his panoramic periscope away from the mangled bodies of the burned dead in pursuit of other targets to neutralize, as Litzke gently swung the turret from left to right, joining his TC’s efforts to keep their situational awareness high; the friendly mechanized platoon received contact no longer.

Not after they shelled the structures with a few incendiary shells.

To avoid sharing the same fate as the Alliance troops that once garrisoned the buildings across from their positions, the men waited for the thick, burning blanket of white phosphorus to dissipate in silent vigilance, before they left their cover and pushed forth towards their objectives.

It was around then they felt the ground beneath the wide treads of their tank tremble at a strange beat.

Something big was encroaching.

The young man felt a burning sensation at the back of his mind shortly after; the telltale sign that warned him of imminent danger, towards the lives of him and his fellow crewmen. In urgency he heeded the warning from his senses. The periscope shifted towards the three o’clock of their hull’s orientation.

It was then he saw a massive silhouette of a walker move amidst the fog of war. It had just emerged from the lip. It was not a mere moment after he could see human-like silhouettes around the vehicle, spreading around in the alley.

None of them appeared friendly in his IFF.

GUNNER, INCENDIARY, INFANTRY! Hall shouted in deathly precipitancy over their intercom. RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, TRAVERSE RIGHT!

The turret groaned and whined at a mechanical tone as Litzke immediately followed the gunnery commands at a silent response, bringing the gun to bear. KALE, SWING THE HULL AROUND! he shouted, a heartbeat after the swinging turret came to a halt; the barrel looked at the scores of infantry that surrounded the enemy walker.

AH, CHIT! Kale swore loudly in between as he executed Hall’s command; the steel giant sprung into action a moment after Turning with the elegance and agility of a ballerina in a motion one would not expect from an armored behemoth, their frontal armor faced the group of enemy contacts that just emerged from their flank.

OOOON!

IDEN’IFIEEEEED!

FIRE-FIRE SABOOOOT!

The moment the words “FIRE” was uttered, the young Tank Gunner pulled back on the trigger of his control handles hard. The gun breech recoiled back with a distinct thump a heartbeat after, as a brass clangor resounded in the fighting compartment in the wake of the spent shell casing that fell into the metal basket underneath the breech.

After sending an incendiary shell towards the infantry support of the walker, Hall began issuing new set of commands the moment the street that stretched before them became carpeted in a thick cloud of white phosphorus. ”KALE, REVERSE, REVERSE!

With a cough and growl from its exhausts the armored beast lurched rearward and moved, gaining acceleration backwards as they began backing off, closer towards their friendly infantry elements in order to get their much needed support with handling this brand new threat.

But they hadn’t left the walker’s reach just yet; As they backed up, an ion shell pierced the burning white blanket, and struck the tank. An electronic fizzle resounded sharply in the interior, as their reactive shields dissipated in a heartbeat in the wake of the EMP shell.

UP, MOTHERKARKER! Stege shouted; the gun breech closed shut after the Loader fed the selected round into the gun.

GUNNER, SABOT, WALKER!

OBSTRUCTED! Litzke hissed over the intercom with regret in his tone of voice, as he looked through his gunner sights; the cloud of burning white phosphorus hadn’t dissipated yet, and it prevented them from seeing the walker and its attached infantry support element, providing the enemy a means of momentary concealment.

But said concealment worked both ways. It concealed them from the walker’s optical sensors too, preventing thermals from piercing the shroud of white-hot incendiary smoke.

SHOOOOOT! Hall pressed him regardless, urging his Tank Gunner to send the round at the last known position of the walker.

ON THE WAY! Liztke curtly confirmed; the young man would take the shot in the blind at the Alliance walker in the coming moment after.

Their fight for survival began.

gYuI3OX.png

Last edited:

Teta sounded horrible; the more she learned about it, the less pleasant it was. "I'm glad you got away from there," Andy murmured, and despite just having met Reid, she felt it deeply. There were very few people that deserved to experience a life like that, and if Reid was a member of the order, surely he was not among them. Surely.

It was decided, then, and upon finishing their meal the two Padawans rose from the table and headed away from the feast, retracing their steps outside and back to the broad overlook. "There are some stairs over there," she said, pointing toward a gape in the railing. Walking on the sand was a bit of a challenge, the sands shifting beneath her feet. She engaged her core to keep herself upright and ambulatory, and headed for the water.

"It's beautiful," Andy said, flashing a smile at Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch over her shoulder. A big, muscular man like him probably wouldn't have any struggle with the sand, but thankfully it was getting easier as they got closer to the water, where the moisture of the lapping waves seeped into the sand, firming it up a little. Andy stopped, raising a hand to shield against the sun. "I've never seen anything like it," she breathed, then gasped and leapt back a foot as a wave raced toward them. It stopped a few feet short, dissolving into a foamy residue before disappearing.

An impulse took her, and Andromeda lifted her left leg, crossed over her right, and pulled at her boot til it came off in her hand. She dropped it on the sand, then put her foot down on the warm sand. "Oh, wow," she breathed, her eyelids fluttering shut. The sand was warm and soft as a lover's caress -- she imagined -- and she wriggled her foot down, letting it pool around her foot. Andy lifted her right leg and tried to pull her other boot off, but without the stability of her boot, she nearly toppled, saving herself by reaching out to grab Reid's surprisingly solid arm so that she didn't end up in the sand.

"Sorry," she said, apologetic glance up to her companion as she released his arm and tried again. "It's -- there!" She had her other boot off at last, dropped it on the sand. Andy wiggled her toes in the sand, giggled faintly. "You should really try this. It's -- quite something."

They burst through the white smoke, durasteel plates smoking and smoldering from the burning air around them. The Colossus droids moved nimbly around rubble, firing their arm cannons at the Imperial support vehicles. Alliance Marines were killed in the initial assault and the remnants slowed by the white phosphorus, but at full speed the walker blew through smoke, its bulk cutting an imposing figure in the fog of war.

Bayaz watched from the command compartment, little blue triangles pushing forward on red triangles of the Empire.

"This is not your world Imperials," he muttered. "Your time is done."

"Enemy Cataphract sighted!" The walker shuddered, one of the tank's rounds slamming into one of the AT-TE's shoulders sending a shower of sparks into the command room. Bayaz's eyes narrowed at the display. There was only one tank? Where was the rest of the armor?

"Load standard rounds. Fire when ready." When ready was quick, the auto-loading mechanism of the main cannon shifting from ion to plasma encased rounds nearly instantaneously. It fired, the sound resounding in the cabin with a low thud, the round striking just behind the tank.

"Apologies commander, that last round threw off our aim. Compensating now."

i11adaE.png

Cato Neimodia, Cato's Cradle

Allied Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el (exiting), open
Enemy Tag: Open

The platoon advanced out of the ruined mall and not long after Jasper split off from them, sensing citizens in danger blocks away. She didn't hold it against him for that. So the Talon commandos made their way through into a back alley. As usual Minerva led up in front. The symphony of war played all around from fighters soaring overhead to distant explosions erupting.

Just before they reached the end of the path Minerva raised a fist, stopping them in their tracks. Slowly she looked out from the left corner then the next. All was rubble of what once were offices and shops. With another hand signal to her commandos she sprinted to the left flank of ruins. Soon enough Minerva noted Nemidoian corpses wearing guard uniforms amongst a small crater in the

Mortar round. They didn't stand a chance.

She paid the sight no further heed and kept advancing. There was nothing they could do for the dead other than eliminate the Imps here. Using the collapsed walls and heaps as cover they navigated through the makeshift labyrinth. Broken glass crunched her boots. Edging closer Minerva heard clanging and finally saw in the distance four mortar crews stationed at a former park firing away their projectiles toward a different section of the bridge city.

Protecting them were multiple stormtroopers, dug around them with a lot of firepower including two heavy repeaters, one stationed in the front and the other at the rear. Minerva considered her options as scanning the Imperials' position. Then quietly gave her instructions with several hand gestures.

The platoon split up, with squad two heading into a half collapsed shop south of the Imps to secure it as a vantage point. Meanwhile squad one bent down as they advanced toward the far left end of the entrenched positions. The Imps fired another wave of shells eastward. Staying in front Minerva knew sooner or later they would be spotted if they came closer but she pressed on cautiously until she heard Irni's voice in the comms.

"We're in position LT just give us the word."

"Copy. Take out the repeater crews first. On my mark…three…two…one!"

As soon as the words left her a blaster volley erupted from the second squad's new stronghold. The repeater gun crew were instantly dropped dead or wounded from the sudden onslaught.

"Jurkad!" Minerva shouted in Mando'a at the top of her lungs before leaping into the air via jetpack and swifty joined by squad one.

Mid-air they fired down on the stormtroopers, killing and wounding several of them. Yet just as quickly the Imps returned it with a vengeance lasting two commandos who fell to the ground. Spreading out above and with cover fire by their comrades at the shop they traded blaster bolts with their hated foes.

i11adaE.png

The Empire
Quellor Sector, Cato Neimodia System, Cato Neimodia, Cato's Cradle

Primary Objective: Reduce the Bridge City to a burning rubble.
Secondary Objective: Provide armored support to friendly elements.
Friendlies: The Empire | N/A | [Open For Tags]
Hostiles: Local Planetary Defense Force | Galactic Alliance | [Open For Tags]
Directly Engaging: Bayaz Bayaz
Gear: In Bio

MOSHED-2022-3-31-0-4-33.gif
gYuI3OX.png

The rush of combat washed over them all.

With deathly urgency the crew acted twice as fast, carrying out their tasks at an increased haste and trained coordination in the face of the Alliance walker; its massive silhouette barreled through the burning smoke of white phosphorus, utterly daring and awe inspiring in its advance towards them in the streets of the ruined city.

HE’S LOOKING AT UUUS! Kale shouted in agitation as he could do nothing but look out his driver’s viewports while he continued reversing away from the walker attempting to close the gap between them.

A heart beat after seeing the muzzle flash shine brightly from their viewports and periscopes alike, the crew collectively let out a silent heave of breath when their tank did not shake under the plasma round. The gun calibrated too high, the shot wildly landed somewhere behind them on the street, and raised a column of torn asphalt and earth into the air in its wake.

But now that the steel beast emerged, its silhouette was within sight of their periscopes and gun sights alike in its entirety, unobstructed from elements that previously denied them sights.

In the wake of the young Sergeant’s previous command over their intercom, the dreaded main gun of their Cataphract bellowed at the pull of its trigger after the young Gunner aligned its sights onto the walker’s general silhouette; the gun breech recoiled back violently, the sabot round’s spent brass shell darting out into the basket underneath the breech as it did.

Torn metal, twisted in ways beyond comprehension, was jutted off from one of the broad shoulders of the walker, accompanied by spark, in the wake of their return fire onto their enemy. DOUBTFUUUL! RE-ENGAAAGE! He shouted, issuing another command to engage the same target.

AGAIN!AGAIN!AGAIN!AGAIN!AGAIN! Hall’s urgent plea to his Gunner and Loader rang sharp over their intercom as he looked death in the face through his periscope; ever so slightly, the walker’s main gun unmistakably lowered onto them, undoubtedly the mistake the enemy gunner made a moment ago was remedied.

The all too familiar clink and clatter of a shell's brass as it was thrusted into the breach resounded in their fighting compartment shortly in the wake of the young Sergeant’s plea. SABOT UUUP! Stege reported at the top of his lungs but a moment after he closed the gun-breech.

KILL THAT KARKEEEER!

ON THE WAAAY! Liztke shouted back, lining up the gunner sights on the frontal center mass of the enemy walker, the driver’s cabin, in the brief moment before he pulled back the trigger on the gunner sticks, and fired.

gYuI3OX.png

Metal groaned under the stress of evasive maneuvers. The move was in vain however, and the walker shuddered with a blow to the same shoulder armor that had been struck before, tearing durasteel plates apart and turning servos to slag.

"Right mid-leg jammed!" The walker lurched, hobbled forward, one of its legs entirely useless. Bayaz knew that if the fight continued much longer the leg would completely give way and cripple the beast as it tripped over its own parts. He cursed. They were at a range now that the four laser cannons mounted on its front were laying a near continuous stream of fire in the direction of the Imperial tank, the high energy bolts threatening to turn the imperial tank into a molten heap of metal.

The droids moved quickly as well coming to flank the tank on either side. It did look bad on their end. Their walker was damaged and the other two walkers had dispersed with their support teams to take on the other Imperial armor. If the tank commander was a fool he'd push his luck, but one against three, even with a slagged leg joint were not good odds.

"Surrender Imperials. You will be treated fairly under Galactic Alliance law," Bayaz said, his voice carrying over the walker's intercom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom