Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy Revelry in Ravelin | NIO Capital Crowning of Bastion

kwzlsmL.png

NJO GANG GANG |
690412509533831230.png
'S CANTINA​

"Dagon Kaze, over the past few years you have conducted yourself in a manner equal to any Jedi I have ever met, through more difficult times than I have ever seen. By what little authority I have, I raise you," she said, moving the saber over each of his shoulders (carefully, of course, because she didn't want to chop anything off).

"To the rank of Jedi Knight."

The crowd exploded into wild jubilation, not because they really understood what this meant. They didn't, at least most of them didn't. To them, it was just another cause for celebration, and to Dagon - that was enough. The galaxy needed it. Laughter healed, mended wounds, and united the people. The cries of happiness, the grins of joy, this was what the New Jedi had essentially fought for.

This was the real victory.

Dagon's smile grew wider as it met Auteme's, but at the back of his delighted gaze shadows lurked. The dark reminder - the burden - of the cost they had paid to witness this day. How many friends they had lost on the way? All but abandoned by their elders, criticized by their peers, the fledgling New Jedi arose like a phoenix from the ashes of a galaxy the Sith had torched. Many would dare question whether it was worth it in th end? All the lossess, all the pain, the grief, the sorrow. And despite the resounding yes that all would hear, it was undeniable that deep down, within the final blink before sleep, doubt would flicker, die and reemerge on the following night. Again and again.

Theirs was the cross to carry.

The Jedi rose up slowly, pushing against the burdens holding him down and nodded gratefully at Auteme. Without a word, he extended his hand to receive his saber for the first time as a Knight of the New Jedi Order.

Auteme Auteme | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Vaylin Vaylin | Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask | Sephi Karneh Sephi Karneh | Vaylin Vaylin | The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor | Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

OyOUjjq.png

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
RAVELIN | BASTION

N5cG5gd.png
"To Harrsk," and took a sip from his drink. Not too sweet, well made and balanced. An expensive taste to acquire, no doubt. It was a shame to hear to news of one of COMPNOR's finest officers meeting their demise at the defense of Muunilinst against a bold assault from the Sith Empire, though it was more upsetting to know the truth of his death. There was huge hole to fill in the Coalition of Improvements in COMPNOR, Jaegar's schemes were unparalleled that done much service to the New Imperial Order; although they benefited towards Imperials of Djorn's ideals. Extreme ideals. The loss of Jaegar would demand blood in return, he would not be surprised to hear the news of an important Imperial Moff found dead in the streets of Ravelin.

"I do, yes...it'll be an endeavor that'll help both of us," setting his drink to the side.

"I'm sure with the conclusion of this war, your position is more popular than it was before being in the politics of the Alliance."

"That being said, I'm sure you know there's another war coming and I know damn well you can't turn your back on the sound of credits rolling into your pocket."

He still believed Tithe was a man loyal to himself and to money, he wasn't a man of ideals unless it was convenient for him.

"Are you interested in this proposition, so far? I guess you can say I'm calling in my favor."

Tags: Open to interaction | Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora
Attire: Dress
Objective: Figure out what NIO is up to next.

Eira could tell that he was suspicious of someone being the way she was within the Imperial Order, she was sure that he would be on his toes but it didn't matter too much, there were a thousand excuses to why she was the way she was, perhaps someone here paid her to keep them company, or she was a dancer for the cantina, hell could be that she fully believed in the cause and was maybe part of the spy organisation for the NIO. Their network worked well and gained plenty of intel on the Sith Empire, so being mysterious and aloof was key to maintaining cover. For now, she didn't worry about explaining herself or attempting to sway him to her needs. Right now, she was going to wait, hold back her crucial excuse back till she actually needed to use it or felt that using it would gain her some benefit.

"Moral support? For anyone in particular or just to support the victory?" Eira asked in a cheery yet curious tone, her eyes fluttered slightly as she looked at the Jedi, drinking her beverage empty. The celebrations of the Dagon person becoming a Jedi Knight were beginning, it was a curious sight to a Jedi becoming a Knight here of all places, she didn't think it would be very appropriate from the way she had heard Jedi talked about before, stuffy, obnoxious and heads up their own... Well, just not the most relaxed of people from what she knew.

Giggling as the Jedi called the Imperials stuffy, "well, when a girl has so few options around here, not like everywhere has big, strong Jedi like you." Giggling again as she gave a wink with her fingers teasingly caressing his arm. It was a little forward on her end but it wasn't something that she would apologise for. Especially as she got herself another drink, taking it with glee, the Zeltron pheromones just gently wafted from her without her realising. She smiled warmly, "Never been one for a party? C'mon! Parties are fun, there's dancing, connecting with other people, dancing, drinking, some more dancing..." Eira trailed off, smirking as she thought about dancing. "Just need to loosen up, otherwise," leaning in to whisper gently in his ear, "you might become as stuffy as the guys here." Leaning back, she offers him a wink again.

Fiolette Fortan

F

R A V E L I N

The pub was fine enough she supposed aside from the locals having their festivities. A joyous occasion for sure, she herself ordered up a glass of Dunwall Rye. It'd been a while since she'd seen any of the sorts beyond her homeworld. Admittedly she was starting to feel something akin to homesickness. She missed the days of escaping her governess just to ask her father for sword fighting lessons. Something he was resistant to at first, but eventually came around to teaching her how to fight. There was a pang in her heart as she thought of her dear Papa, Papa swore up and down had he known just how Emerys had been treating her he would have never forced her into the marriage.
Fiolette let out a heavy sigh and downed the shot of Rye. She motioned the bartender over for another shot, and the redhead had only just received a new glass in her hand. When Roselina Tal interjected with a rather bold request on behalf of her sister, Enedina Tal Enedina Tal . The older woman smiled and laughed, chuckled really as she turned just enough in the barstool to see the two.
"Well," she began and looked down at the shot of whiskey and then back the pair, "I am most certainly flattered, and at a disadvantage surely." Fiolette pushed loose strands of hair out of her face and surveyed the women before her. "My name is Fiolette Fortan, and who might you be miss?" Her question was for the both of them although she wasn't expecting both of them to answer, at least not at once.
Kassandra will get a kick out of this. The Galidraani thought on the Dantooian who would surely have a laugh.
Interacting with: Endeina & Roselina
Open to Interactions

Last edited by a moderator:
if they're watching anyways

Auteme gave him back his saber, letting Dagon bask in the moment a little longer. To become a Jedi Knight was no small feat; she could only hope he understood that. She could only hope that he wouldn't forget this.

Of course, she wasn't that patient. After a second or two she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him in as tight a hug she could manage. "Congrats, Dag," she said.

She pulled back, grinning ear to ear, then dismounted from the bar. The momentum of her happiness seemed to carry her to the floor next to Bernard. It was a small miracle she hadn't broken her heels or ruined her dress, but the night was still young.

"Let's go. We're a little late, I imagine." Her eyes wandered back to the newly-minted Jedi Knight, and she realized she hadn't stopped smiling. No reason to, she supposed.

New_GA1.png

asmundr.gif

THE WARDEN
THERE IS NO PASSION, THERE IS SERENITY
PROSPERITY | MEDITATION SPHERE

PROUD OF YOU
cj2JhgK.png
"To the rank of Jedi Knight."

A deep, resonating sense of proud relief rolled through the massive warden. In his meditation, all-seeing, all-watching, all-protecting, his golden eyes glittered as if he were about to cry. Something swelled beneath his ribs –– contentment, probably. He broke the emotion with a paternal smile and nod, acknowledging the interlacing of lattices for what they were. The culmination of a series of trials, strife, and relentless self-doubt.

Skill, courage, flesh, spirit, insight –– A Jedi's trials were many. Each challenge either bolstered or broke an individual and furthered them along the path they were destined to tread.

Through trial after trial. His flesh was tested, hurt, his mind split and shattered, laden with misconceptions. His courage tempered in heroic grief. Asmundr had been patient, warned him on Korriban, on Ziost, not to lose himself.

And somehow, despite the constant war of identity, Dagon managed not to. His journey up to this point wasn't about self-discovery, finding himself. That was horribly, understatedly inappropriate of the boy. No, he'd created himself through hardship, carved out his person from the strife and readily risen above.

For as long as he'd known Dagon Kaze, he'd been a living contradiction. Seeking something, while at the same time running away from all he was worth. And that marathon he jogged from his history ended up converging on the first steps of destiny. It was rocky, dangerous, and never-ending. Each step Kaze took, he acknowledged, and continued. Sometimes he slowed, but he never stopped moving, never stopped in his race for self-knowledge, betterment, and learning.

In the end, the title meant little –– Jedi Knight. But there was a confident purpose associated with it. A sort of deserved validation for Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze 's tireless efforts. And it was incredibly appropriate that it come at this time.

Asmundr had to remember to focus on the present, and not peek down the paths paved for the boy's future. Those dimly glowing intersections of potential would remain unglimpsed because right now, in this timeline, Dagon was deserving of the present.

In a single exhale, the weight of that instant, happening over on Bastion, rolled from his shoulders and melted around him into the tethered link established with his now former student. A graduate. The lightsided Kaze twin would feel a golden warmth suffused his existence, like a metaphysical squeeze on the shoulder and a brush against his psyche that replicated a spectral nod of approval.

Light's triumph swelled in the hearts of those bound by benevolence.

jsxuVNa.png

LORD PROTECTOR
GALIDRAANI FREE STATE
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
RAVELIN
Tags:// Mithrad Mithrad Orika Orika Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Ryv Ryv Kiara Ayres
QUgjk5e.png

"It's a pleasant little backwater Mr Secretariate, It rains a lot, but nothing out of the sort happens much on Galidraan; it's largely been spared the carnage of past wars," He remarked fondly at the mention of his home. The truth was it had never been renowned for having nice weather, nor was it a place as lawless as some other worlds on the Parlemian trade route. Yet, compared to many places, Galidraan was a paradise in many aspects, maybe not if you were an outsider but that culture of pride and tradition was as old as the homeworld itself. As unchanging as the Galidraani honour system that had born many a generation of Imperial soldiers and officers from its renowned military academies.

"I'm sure you'll find yourself well acquainted with my little home in time, I'm sure I will be finding my next couple of months of duty to be quite interesting."

The pair departed in search of the Imperator, finding Tavlar deep in conversation with several figures, including one of Mithrads own background. He didn't know who the others were nor did he particularly care; Jedi or some senator from their friends in the core, it didn't matter to the old Galidraani general. Seeing that his blue-skinned friend didn't take the initiative and get Tavlars attention, Tal stepped forward and spoke out loudly without regard for the Jedi present.

"Greetings Imperator, I hope you are in good health and spirit this evening, I and our friend here have plenty to discuss."

OyOUjjq.png

CARTEL CONDUCT // BASTION

Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

cFh2335.png

Kynachi.

Tithe’s mind flashed back to that fateful meeting in an abandoned mine with Djone and Harrsk. A scheme had been hatched to fight a covert war against the Eternal Empire in retaliation for their assault on Byss. While the Galactic Alliance’s public war had been fought with trade sanctions, Tithe’s covert war used less scrupulous methods. While the campaign had been overtaken by other events, the arrangements and operatives COMPNOR had put in place remained standing by to this day.

And all in return for a simple favour. A favour that, years later, was about to be called in.

Whatever Djorn had in mind, it would certainly be in Tithe’s financial interests, but it was unlikely to be in his wider interests as the Vice Chancellor of the Alliance. Luckily for the COMPNOR official, Tithe cared for little beyond his wealth.

But Tithe’s word as a businessman he served him well. He’d made it to where he was today by surrounding himself with the best people in the galaxy. Bline would not be here if the plan was not airtight.

“I’ve, ah, well, you can say I’ve done well,” he replied. The victory over the Sith had certainly played well for Tithe and Adhira back on Coruscant.

“But yes, now, how can I be of abetment to the Commission?”

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Tag: The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor

The Clone only laughed as he grabbed his drink off the table and opened the door for her. He might have a little fun at times but the padawan had enough. "Don't worry, you have had enough trouble tonight." With a quick wink, he snickered, something very unclonelike. "I'll just save it for private use. What can I buy you this time Padawan?"

portrait.png

QUgjk5e.png

Roselina Tal Fiolette Fortan | location: Ravelin

"Enedina... Tal and this is my annoying sibling," she remarked with a smirk, casting a side-eye at her younger sister and chuckling in anticipation of the inevitable shade she'd get later on. If Rose kept to her little game of putting her older sister in social situations where Enedina wanted to do nothing more than shrivel up and die, then she'd make sure to chuck Rose in the nearest airlock and eject her out into space. It weirdly seemed easier to function when in danger and out in the battlefield; three years of war had given her all the social graces of a drunken Mandalorian. If her grandmother had been alive to see her now, she might've fainted from the lack of decorum and feminine grace that Enedina so dearly lacked these days. At least in that sense, Rose redeemed the Tal sisters image in the aristocratic circles.

"I fear my sisters mistaken, I have all the rhythm of a rock and all the skill of a cripple when it comes to dancing, I know someone who can dance, though."

With more of a forceful push, she lightly shoved Roselina forward while maintaining a smug grin.

Whoops.

Fiolette Fortan

F

R A V E L I N
Fiolette laughed lightly upon seeing and hearing the nerves from Miss Enedina Tal. Oh, she had heard of Tal, but for the moment her opinions were not necessary. Rather she seemed to indulge the Tals, "well, even a cripple is capable of dance and romance, wouldn't you say Miss Tal?" The former Lord Admiral moved off the barstool and stood on her feet and looked outward toward the dance floor.
"Why don't I buy you, two ladies, a drink, and we can discuss who I have the pleasure of dancing with first?" Fiolette gestured toward a table behind the dance floor. A small corner booth where some privacy could be had and in a crowded pub such as this, privacy was a premium. The Galidraani woman stood at one point seventy-five meters, not including her weighted boots that looked more appropriate for fighting than drinking and dancing.
A leather jacket with the emblazoned emblem of the First Order's old regime coupled with the name of the ship she commanded; FIV Rae Sloane. A shoulder patch that signified her service during the Omega Crisis, or the Battle of Castameer as it was known in some circles. Beneath the leather jacket was a small athletic shirt gray in color, tucked into the pair of denim that she wore. "It would, after all, be my pleasure to get to know the daughters of one of Galidraan's finest."
Sincerity to her voice as she offered an arm to one of the sisters, whilst holding her drink, a glass of Dunwall rye.
Interacting With: Enedina Tal Enedina Tal and Roselina Tal
Open to Interactions

OyOUjjq.png

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
RAVELIN | BASTION

N5cG5gd.png
"What I need from you is your political power and influence. I have enough financial backing from the Commission and I have some Moffs in my pocket that'll help me accomplish this project of mine."

"It'll encompass with creating Imperial cells within the Alliance, unconventional means. I already have my eyes on Denon and that is where I will start. To recruit people and to spread Imperial propaganda to set a divide within. Call it exercising the freedom to speech,"
taking another drink from the glass of the delicate wine the two men were sharing.

"You should know by now Democracy is a fickle thing, Tithe. There is no unity within the Alliance, I'm sure even your own party at odds with each other. The Alliance can assemble a defensive front from foreign attacks, but not one started within their own borders. This will cripple and compromise the Alliance from within and soon there will be war; and the war economy will fatten up your wallet."

"This will be my war to start and finish."

"Hell, you can say it already started."

Roselina Tal

R
Enedina Tal Enedina Tal Fiolette Fortan | open | im too lazy to make pretty, sue me

Roselina shot Enedina a look.

Ouch. She rubbed at her arm, hiding her protests at being pushed behind another smile. "Surely that should be Enedia, Mrs. Fortan. All her time in the trenches has left her rather rusty to the ways of a dance floor. Practice is needed to grow more comfortable."

She rose her chin at her sister, their little power struggle still rippling subtly between them.

"I image its a bit like riding a bike. Or shooting a gun," she added, for her sister's sake. "Oh, come now." She took Enedina's arms and walked together to the bar. "You'll have to forgive my lack of manners. I am Rose, and I will took- oh, one of those please," she directed to the barkeep, handing over the near empty remains of her second glass. She was going in strong, clearly.

"Is it true what they say? Will we have Galidraan back by summer's end?" She stirred at her refreshed cup with her pink and sucked it dry, shameless to her display. Apologetic wasn't her thing.

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

With Omen's acknowledgement of how much she had 'Suffered' so far, and how he'd save the photo for private use, which Kinhaes silently dreaded. Picking up both their drinks, her own one being almost finished before the misunderstanding, the Clone's offer of a drink got her attention. "I thought I was buying?" The young Zabrak asked, her eyebrow raised in a comedic manner as she looked at the soldier. "But, I f you are buying, I'll gladly take another of this...." Kinhaes paused before adding, "Maybe something a bit stronger after what happened."

Entering the cantina, Kinhaes looked around at the Jedi and the newly promoted Knight Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze . She felt a thrill go through her as she walked with Omen. She hoped that would be her one day.

Sergeant Omen

Tag: @Kinhaes Maluibon​

The Clone chuckled as he heard the Padawan's reply. "Like I said, you have been through a lot today and I have decided to be generous. And I'm fine if you get something a little less fruity. I'll even carry you home afterward" With a quick nod to the bartender to make sure he is ready for their order, Omen started to barge his way with his broad shoulders through the crowds, leading her over to the bar. When they got through to the bar, he looked back and saw Kinhaes staring with lustful eyes at the man riding high and mighty at the moment. With a pat on the shoulder, Omen whispered in her ear. "Help people all you can and make this galaxy a better place. Focus on that and the ranks will come down from on high eventually. Until then, focus on doing your duty and you can't go wrong." The clone then gestured to the selection on the walls. "Pick your poison Jedi. It might all vanish if this crowd has its way so choose fast.

Following the clone after his whispered advice, Kinhaes stood at the bar, finally. Taking her time, she glanced at the wide selection of beverages, ranging from smooth to heavy, fruity to straight. Wanting to try something different, Kinhaes stood straight and said, "I'll have a Blue mappa, non-watered," to the barkeep. It was a lightly alcoholic drink, she remembered their crew a couple years ago ordering when they docked on a space station for refuel. She was way too young to drink it then, but she was older and a bit smarter now.

Thinking of what the Clone had said, about making the galaxy a better place, Kinhaes had a thought cross her mind. "Would your battalion be ok with me joining them when my training is complete?" Kinhaes asked, her face showing pure curiosity as the barkeep prepared her drink.

Sergeant Omen

Omen raised an eyebrow when she said about his supposed Battalion as he leaned against the bar. What did she mean? The trooper had no idea whatsoever. "Enlighten me, what do you mean by battalion? Because I have no idea what you are talking about in the least."

When Omen asked her what she meant by 'battalion' Kinhaes slightly blushed a deeper red at the using the wrong word. "I mean, your squad, or team you go out and fight with," Kinhaes explained, her face going red of shyness at misspeaking. "Do you think that if you went out to battle again, and my training is complete, I'll be allowed to join you all?" Kinhaes asked, this time the right words used. She looked at the bar, hoping to stop her shyness from covering her face.

Sergeant Omen

Omen considered it the question, trying not to make the Padawan's head explode from embarrassment. He wouldn't say he was part of Omega, just a volunteer that showed up when a job needed to be done. Other than that he wasn't really a part of any other groups. Anyway, that decision probably wasn't up to him. It would be her teachers and direct superiors who would allow her to join in something or not. "Depends on if your superiors allow it. I would love to have you if the NJO and Silvers end up doing a mission or task together but I don't want to risk you getting thrown out of your order for it."
The Clone ran a hand through his buzzcut. What had he heard exactly? Oh right. "I have heard a rumor that the NJO and the Silvers are planning on doing some joint training exercises in the future so there is that to look forward to. It would be something to talk to your headwoman about when you get the chance." With a chuckle, he sipped on what remained of his drink that he had brought inside. "You could even probably see me more there if you really wanted to suffer the torture of my company."

Staring at the bar, trying to calm herself down from another slip up, Kinhaes listened to Omen. It would highly depend on her mentors and potential future master... if she got one. "Well, I doubt I'd get thrown out. I mean, the Jedi here seem like they are still ok," Kinhaes said, mostly trying to kick out the sense of dread in her gut about what her mentors would say.

Hearing that the NJO and Silvers were planing some exercises that she might be able to partake in, Kinhaes looked to Omen with determination in her eyes. "I'd be glad to join the training the NJO and Silvers are doing. I'll prove myself," Kinhaes said, her voice fully of pride and boldness. "I'm sure my Mentors will be with it ok once I'm trained up enough. I'll just have to keep going strong till then," She sounded full of pride and energy as her drink arrived. Taking it in hand, Kinhaes gave a small chuckle when Omen talked of being in the torture of his company. "Well, I'll just have to take it in my stride if that's the case," Kinhaes said, her smile lighthearted at the prospect of doing some good in the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom