Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy Revelry in Ravelin | NIO Capital Crowning of Bastion

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Tag: @Kinhaes Maluibon​

Omen nodded when she said that her superiors won't go after her for fighting with him. "Just making sure you check your six before you do anything rash. I would love to have you do something with us" With a gentle pat on the shoulder he could only smile at the Padawan's determination to prove herself. It reminded him of himself back in the day. "I'm sure you'll get there sooner than you think. Try to walk before you run though, don't want you to fall." He was sure he didn't need to tell the padawan how to do her job but he was worried she might try to go overboard. He returned her bright smile, chuckling in his mind as her face looked like one of those decorated trees on life day. "I'm sure the whole galaxy will be glad to know that the superhero padawan is prepped to save them." He certainly was.

OyOUjjq.png

CARTEL CONDUCT // BASTION

Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

cFh2335.png

Well, it was treason then.

Tithe considered Bline’s words as he laid out a plan a seed pro-Imperialist rebel groups throughout the Galactic Alliance. The workings of the scheme seemed clear enough, but the critical element which went unsaid was why. The Alliance and the New Imperial Order had gathered here today to celebrate the long-awaited destruction of the Sith. Could COMPNOR really be moving so quickly to their next influence operation?

Tithe cast his mind to the work of Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk and realised that yes, the fanatics of COMPNOR was not in the business of downtime.

“Now democracy,” he explained. “Democracy has demonstrated a strong return on investment.” Tithe had come to the Alliance a political refugee, a former Sith-Imperial Moff with a checkered past, and yet he was one heartbeat away from running the government. His meteoric rise rivalled only by the growth of his credit balance.

“But I would be remiss to not categorise myself as a, ah, friend of the Order,” he added. “I’m certain I can facilitate ‘training’ missions to Alliance worlds, were the recompense to be adequate.” For the right price, he could take care of the requisite clearances and approvals for COMPNOR to have freedom of movement through the Alliance.

The landspeeder pushed its way through a crowd of revellers and came to a stop. The hatch popped open, unleashing the sound of hundreds of thousands of New Imperials and their allies supporting the end of the war, unaware that a new war seemed to be brewing. Best not to ruin their day with the cold, hard trust.

“Do stay in touch,” he said to Bline, leaving the expensive bottle of wine behind. “I look forward to doing business with you.” The Vice Chancellor stepped out of the landspeeder and was joined by his close protection officer before disappearing into the crowd.

Untitled-1.png

//: Vaylin Vaylin //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Allyson laughed behind the rim of her glass. Vaylin had changed; the woman was a complete turnaround. Never before did Allyson think she would be having a drink with the woman that burned the galaxy to try and kill her, even ripping out her eye. Allyson placed the glass down onto the bar top and pondered the Zabrak’s words. It was an exciting thought to imagine Vaylin having fun and being a normal woman. “Hard to imagine, Vaylin.”

The events that occurred around her distracted her mind for a moment. Everyone in the room is so happy and celebrating the knighting of a Jedi. She always found it so odd that they knighted each other; a Master should have done it in her mind - but she wasn’t much of a stickler for too many traditions. Except the feeling of being surrounded by the Order and having your Master grant you the next rank. It was an exhilarating moment, and Allyson wouldn’t forget her trials or her ceremony. Possibly one of the few moments she actually wore Jedi robes.

Shaking her head, Allyson looked towards Vaylin again, and her smile widened. “I know you still think about that kiss on the sparring mat.” Her eyebrows rose and fell as she took the final sip of her whiskey. The party was getting louder, and Dagon had ordered rounds for the bar. “Hey,” she started, rotating the empty glass on the bar top. “What do you say we get out of here? Noisy bars like this aren’t really my scene anymore.” Shrugging, she flashed that grin that Vaylin loved so much. “Go somewhere quiet; you could show me how you used to have fun - make a believer out of me.”

Interacting With: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke
Vaylin’s thoughts had followed a similar line of thought as Allyson’s, as they watched the ongoing celebrations. The cantina had already been revelling in the NIO’s victory, and now they were celebrating the promotion of a Jedi. She was sure a number of them didn’t even understand the relevance, just simply following the flow and mood.

It reminded the Zabrak of the old days, when she was once a Jedi. Vaylin had been startled at how much clarity came in the wake of freeing herself from the Dark. It was...surprising how clear things became when you weren’t surrounded in fury, rage and pain.

When you weren’t in the depths of an abyss you had willingly submerged yourself into.

Despite the memories being old, Vaylin recalled the times when she was a teenager. Standing beside her Master as they watched other Master and Padawans went through the Knighting ceremony. A time when traditions were old and steadfast, only to shift away as time went on. She wasn’t too surprised to see the sight before her, with a Knight anointing another. Times were rough and uncertain, and it felt like wars were as frequent as changes in the weather these days.

Vaylin was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of someone moving next to her. She glanced over to see Allyson was looking at her. The Zabrak rolled her eyes at her comment, of course she’d mention that sparring match. It seemed no matter what the Corellian went through, it didn’t break that teasing habit of hers.

The words that followed did give Vaylin pause however. She mulled it over in her head, swirling the last of her whiskey around in its glass. Vaylin stared at the contents before looking at Allyson again. The usual reaction to the Corellian’s smile never appeared, instead it was replaced with something...different. It was a neutral expression, something new to someone who had experienced the range of fury that was once used as a weapon by the former Sith.

Vaylin downed the last of her drink, depositing the now empty glass onto the bartop. She grinned at Allyson, standing up from her seat. “Probably wouldn’t believe it, if you didn’t see it for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom