Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revan's Mask

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I don't think this is fair at all.

Not only did people go into the auction with the expectation of buying the item, but now you're making those very same people just compete with everyone for it. How is that reasonable? Its a slap in the face for the people who attended the auction and is horribly biased to force user characters designed for combat. Non-combat oriented characters aren't given a fair playing field on top of the fact you've now made everyone who wanted to buy it have to wrestle with the entire site.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Camellia Swift"], I had a hand in this.

It is because so many people were stacking and placing bids that were over the top ridiculous *which is against the rules I might add* [member="Miss Blonde"], had decided to make a public thread for people to fight for it. Giving a fair chance to those who do not have a crap ton of ships, credits, and personal gear to sell.

As well, I want to see some bloodshed without me being part of it. If you don't want in, you don't have to join, but you will be missing out.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

That's the whole point! I even PMed her about the ridiculous bidding. I karking pointed out in my first post in the auction had obscene Janus and Romeo already had gotten! Of course I raised mine just because she wouldn't and I wanted the item. And so now she just takes it off the auction just because, and then makes it open to everyone, so not being fair to the people she wouldn't let buy it, but then making it heavily favor people who fight.

There is no reasonable way for me to compete for it like this, this is unfair and ridiculous.

In fact Zephyr if you want I'll add you to the PM because I brought up the rules to her and I think its unfair to be so disadvantaged because the rules weren't enforced.

I am reasonably upset because I addressed the issue you're saying she resorted to this to respond to, rather than ya know, telling the outrageous bidders to stop.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Camellia Swift"], The auctioneer has the right to make the rules to their bidding. If they decide that they don't want to sell it and instead make people fight for it, then so be it. It is their decision.

"Life isn't fair."

Not everybody is going to be happy about this. IE cue you. IE cue Me. I wanted the mask as well, but I would never be able to afford it. But with this thread, I could claim a powerful force artifact with ease. *I won't be in the thread* but you get my point. Some win, and some lose. Today, you happen to be on the losing side.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Camellia Swift"]
Listen, I get you are upset. But I couldn't pick who won. With the amount of bid stacking a winner could not be reached. It was either this or restart the auction for the mask and I do not want to do that again, so this is how it's going down. I'm sure [member="Alicia Drey"] will gladly be your champion, Tyrian.

If you don't like it then don't post to it, you're a non force user anyway so the mask has no meaning to you. No big loss.

Oh so now instead of losing you can be the winner, gee I see how it is.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

You could have enforced the rules, that is your fault and not mine and I even tried making the situation clear. I wanted an item and saw a setting in which I had a reasonable opportunity to acquire it. This is unfair to me as someone who isn't developed as a combat character, and its not even fair to Janus or Romeo as they have to compete with anybody who wasn't participating in the auction for the item.

But Zephyr made it very clear how it is.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Camellia Swift"], I am saying that some people win in some, Like myself in pure combat, and you in industry. We have our respective fields. Instead of letting money win for once, its time that the sword is mightier than the pen.

Sorry, but apparently that's how it's going.

[member="Ezekiel Preach"], I don't. *doesn't call you a queen*

[member="Miss Blonde"], I will no longer be replying in this OOC thread. I believe you can handle this from here, but like I have stated, You made your decision because its your item.

Have a nice day all.

WHen has money EVER karking won on this site. PvP has been the King of everything on Chaos. That's the first karking auction I entered and I spoke up about the rules, and I only wanted one item and it was the one karking being unfairly taken down because the auctioneer refused to enforce the rules.

I'm mad as fuck and don't care, this is a farce and I'm furious. I wanted the item in a fair format and I brought up the rules being broken. Now the item is only available to fighters. That doesn't make it fair. It only benefits combat characters and it doesn't address the people who broke the rules in the first place, mainly because they are combat characters!

| [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Camellia Swift"] |

Helping Cam buy the mask was one thing. To reveal to the Galaxy on PPV unequivocal proof that Alicia Drey is Force-sensitive is something else entirely. Sorry Cam.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Camellia Swift"]

giphy.gif

Go be mad elsewhere, your complaints have been noted and filed. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom