Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revan's Mask

so much angst and drama, in the words of a great person

pvz736wo5710e535233fe957237487.gif

just have fun peoples it is a game... There are more important things out there like pie or cake or dancing

[member="Janus"]

You know, I completely understand now that Janus and Aijhad are the same person, now you've explained it. I'm doing the same thing myself and a lot of other people and their characters do the same thing, to prevent metagame and so on. It's perfectly fine. What isn't is the fact that you still haven't linked Aijhad's biography to that account. That's why [member="Camellia Swift"] assumed that you were a nobody, which I think you can understand considering you didn't add your biography to the account.

So could you do us all a favour and just add it in? It'll avoid further arguments and so on. :)

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Yeah, with meta on the rise 2 accounts is pretty useful (shoutout [member="Braith Achlys"] for the suggestion to do so)

However, I NEVER use Janus in combat (unless he is randomly attacked or something). Therefore, to prevent people from metagaming they know his identity, I will not link Ajihad's profile to Janus.

Your suggestion does have merit though. I'll create a separate character sheet for Janus giving an idea of his assets. That way, no meta and people still get a resource to look at. Thank you for the suggestion :)

[member="Janus"]

I'll even apologize to you then, but I want it to be made clear though that everything I've done in regards to the auction and now have been in response to how I saw rules being broken and a character that has no information attached to him not appearing to have half the background he claimed to.

I'm sorry but I've never roleplayed with you before and you haven't roleplayed with every single person on site either. I doubt everyone would just know Ajihad and Janus are one and the same without some link. Edit: Which I see is meant to be the case ooc

IC its totally cool that you have a fake identity going on, but OOC it'd be nice if you had a link like Alicia does. If someone abuses information IC about their connection you can take care of it, but I'm going to say this. I feel very unjustly made an ass of because I apparently should know your characters were one and the same. I felt like everyone was just ok with rules being broken and you were lying, which I had no way of knowing.

So yes, I'm sorry I made such a fuss. But I don't think the facts were there for me.

[member="Janus"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

I was mentioned, when I came on to edit something. I am confirming that "Janus" or at least his main character "Lord Ajihad" does, indeed, own Rogueworks Drives. A company I used to own. Whatever character he transfers it to doesn't matter. "Lord Ajihad" being his main, he obviously have a lot of OOC sway to get help from his OOC friends to get things established and made concrete IC. Whether this is in post form, or word of mouth. Lord Ajihad Isn't some baby pirate, he's a Sith Lord.

I'm not defending him, just thought I'd state facts for an old friend. Goodbye.

[member="Teresa Shan"]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can't ignore someone attacking you just because you want to get to the mask as quickly as you can. As much as most of us would like to handwave everything being thrown at us, grab the mask, and teleport out, that's not how this site works.

I guess it's up to [member="Romeo Sin"] if he's ok with you ignoring his posts, but he has grounds to go to an RPJ with this if not.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

But is it not my own choice to decide if I want to pvp or not?

Is it not my choice if I take or don't take a hit?

Those variables are down to the writer. If [member="Romeo Sin"] disagrees then please pm me. But before this I thought I had already claimed the mask as a full set. I intend to keep the set whole as I know I'll not hold on to it for ever and later on pass the full set on again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom