Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunion

Mia Monroe

M
Lucy's spiky aura slipped from her as she watched Zaiden take Felicity in his arms. He seemed so scared, yet so happy that he was holding his niece. Lucy took a deep breath and slid onto the bench next to her uncle, her feet swinging lightly she look at her mother.

"Mom, can Uncle Zaiden teach me stuff?"

@Zaiden@Feena@Keter@Cecil Mason

The Eternal Queen
Feena was smiling at the scene. So careful, so afraid. But he looked so happy now! And Feena was happy too, until Lucinda plopped down next to her uncle.
"I... I don't know sweet heart," she answered reluctantly, looking to her husband for support, "I think Uncle Zaiden is a busy man."
The truth was, Feena didn't want her to learn. There was a reason she didn't bring her to the temple when she learned she was Force sensitive. What parent would ever want that life for their children?

Mia Monroe

M
The reaction was almost instantaneous and Lucy let out a small scream of frustration as she slid off the bench to stand in front of her mother her anger rising rapidly.

"Its not FAIR!" she stamped her foot "You just don't want me to learn. You don't know Uncle Zaiden's busy! you're just saying it!" When she look at Keter she found herself welling up with tears. Keter would always side with her mother. She would never win this fight.

Never.

Turning on her heel she fled them all and disappeared into the garden, climbing the single tree that was there she hid herself amongst its tallest branches and hugged her knees.

Cecil Mason

C
Cecil watched her go. She'd had another temper tantrum. It was those that worried him the most. This man, their Uncle, was dark. He couldn't feel it the way that the others could with the Force, and in that sense he felt rather like an outsider. But he knew, deep down, that the man was not a Jedi like his mother was. It bothered him, just like Keter sometimes did.

Instead of speaking to anyone, he turned and walked off to the door. He pulled a robe off the hooks and slid it on before pulling a mask of see through cloth over his head and then putting the hood up. Only in such ungainly garb could he go outside. He slid on shoes and a set of gloves and opened the door. Outside it was still bright enough that he felt itchy. Crossing the yard quickly, he approached the tree where he knew @[member="Lucy Verdikis"] usually went to hide.

He climbed up to a branch below her and leaned against the tree, looking at her.

"You know she's trying to protect you, Lucy. You shouldn't yell at Mother like that."

Matreya

Handing his neice to her mother, Zaiden walked to Lucy. Crouching he met her gaze, "Listen. Your mother is protecting you. I am a good man in a bad man's body. My whole life I was raised badly, and since have had to fight not to be evil myself. My job for example, I am hired to harm evil people. I never take jobs where I am asked to hurt the innocent. But just by knowing that much, you know that I am a dangerous person to be around. At any time I can be attacked. If I teach you, you would have to leave here. For a long time. You would barely be able to see your family. Could I protect you? With my life, I know this in my soul. But to risk it, that's what you ask your mom. And if you got hurt, shed rip through the skies to find me! Then imagine my pain!" He said, trying to make her laugh.

@[member="Feena"] @[member="Lucy Verdikis"]

Mia Monroe

M
"Go away, Cecil" she muttered as her brother arrived at the branch below her, though she knew he wouldn't leave her. He never did, not when she was sad or angry. He didn't always speak, but he was always there. She looked down at him "Why can't I follow my dreams, Cecil?" she asked her brother softly.

Then their Uncle Zaiden arrived and her anger flared once more. Reaching above her head she plucked a fruit from the branch above her haead and threw it with well placed aim through the branches to aim for Zaiden's face. "GO AWAY!" How dare he come to console her. He knew nothing about her, she bet he didn't even know much about his won sister either. Her hand reached for another fruit.

@[member="Zaiden"]
@[member="Cecil Mason"]

Matreya

Zaiden let the fruit bounce off of his face, "Yes ma'am." With that, he strode back to his sister, "It would seem I am not wanted. I think I should leave."

@feena @Lucy Verdikis

Cecil Mason

C
He shrugged his shoulders in response and turned his outfitted head to look down at @[member="Zaiden"] when he appeared. The man was quickly rebuffed by @[member="Lucy Verdikis"], which he was proud of her for. He didn't like the man. He might say that he's good and all, but he didn't seem good to Cecil. He wanted him to go away as much as Lucy did. Soon enough the man walked off, which was nice.

Despite all of this, he really needed to get some kind of special suit made so he didn't have to deal with the itchiness of the robe and hood. It was very annoying, and hot, but it did a good job of keeping the sun off of him. He just hated to wear it which was why he still never went out.

"I think it's a hard life, to have one like Mother has."

Matreya

Zaiden called out to his bags with the force, and the flew to him, "I have an idea for something I can have done for Cecil. I'm the owner of a small armor company, but we have the resources to make him a suit that can repel the sunlight. He would be able to walk outside. Till then, till I have something to reason with they will think of me in a bad light and now they are angry. But I will be back."

He walked from the home, tapping on his belts comlink, "EAG DZ my coordinates."

Within a few moments, around 100 yards away dropped his Lightcycle. He threw a leg over the bike and gunned the engine. "Pexim I'm going to look for a drink, I'll be ready for pick up soon."

(Now we can meet in new scenery)

The Eternal Queen
Feena was... stunned. There was nothing she could do. She just held her youngest child in her arms as Lucinda stormed away in total meltdown mode. After a few moments, she sunk into the nearest seat, one arm supporting Felicity, the other supporting her head. All this drama had her on the edge of tears. And now her brother was leaving!
"I just... I don't know what I should do with her, @[member="Keter"]," she nearly wept, "I know what she wants, but do I let her live out her dreams and put her life at risk? Or do I keep her here and let her resent me for it?"

Keter

The Renegade
Keter shook his head at his wife. "She will always be at risk. Such is life. Besides if she really wants it, she'll find a way to get it despite what you try," the blond pointed out. "I'd say let her try, and let her realize what the galaxy is like. I doubt she realizes how constricting being a Jedi will be. Or it might reign her attitude in. Besides, with you on the Council, you'll be able to keep an eye on her."

The Eternal Queen
Feena shook her head at his answer. She had hoped he would be on her side in this, but she knew better to be surprised. Keter was able to see things from the outside with Lucy. It made him probably the best judge here.
"But... I won't be allowed to help her," she sniffled, "I may be on the Council, but there are rules about family in the Order. If something happens, I won't be allowed to interfere. I can't help her."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter smiled. "Then good thing I'm not family to her then," he pointed out a tad sadly. "You can always send me to keep an eye on her. She'll hate it, but she hates me already, so little will change."

The Eternal Queen
"She does not hate you!"
But Feena knew that wasn't really the truth. Lucinda was stubborn. She would always see everything Keter did for her as negative. It frustrated her somewhat. Lucy would never stop thinking her Father was the hero here.
"But, I would appreciate someone keeping an eye on her. And I can see if I can find a trusted friend to 'volunteer' to train her as well."

She smiled bitterly, not able to see a better choice. If Lucinda made up her mind, then there was no changing it. But Feena had to make it clear-
If she left, if she joined the Jedi, she would not see her brother and sister for a very long time and Feena would cease to be her Mother.

Matreya

(Gonna skip some time so Zaiden show up with his gift for Cecil)

Zaiden sipped from a glass, some random bar being his location several days after the problems at @[member="Feena"] and @[member="Keter"] home.. It was more of a hovel really. Completely desolate and rundown. At least the Bourbon was good.

He had managed to gain an entire family, all in one day. Then seemed to make them hate him, simply because of who he is. He wished he could make Lucy like him, Cecil probably never would. But he had a way to try to buy Cecils appreciation until he could earn it properly. At the moment, Pex was on a ship bearing down on his location.

Finishin his last swallow, Zaiden stood and strode outside. Leaning against EAG, he awaited Pexs arrival. Which he did in a moment, bearing a few foot long box, "Pexim do me a favor, return to my sister and tell her I will arrive back at her home in an hour." With a nod, Pex departed.

He returned to the bar and ordered a glass of coffee, wishing to clear his head slightly.

@[member="Cecil Mason"] @[member="Lucy Verdikis"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena spent that entire week trying to keep the household in order, keep her husband happy, maintain her job as best she could, and try to keep Lucinda from being so unhappy that she made an attempt to run away. Feena could only figure it was just a matter of time. The worst part was, Feena was starting to agree with her. She wouldn't be angry if she tried to run away. she was doing the exact same thing her own mother did to her, Keeping her locked up here. She'd decided that when she found a trustworthy and skilled Jedi to train her, Feena would take her oldest daughter to live her dream... even if it meant Feena would have to give her up.
She'd decided that it was the best for Lucinda, but that did not mean she liked it.

She spent most of her time alone now weeping in Felicity's nursery while the little toddler slept. It was the only time she really had alone, the only time she could feel safe enough to cry. Someone had to be the strong one, after all. Someone had to be, and Feena did not want to disappoint. But oh, taking that time with her youngest like that, remembering what it had been like to watch her little Lulu, Her Lucinda, sleep so peacefully...
She had been so lucky with Cecil, but what were the odds of having a child like him again? With two Force Sensitive parents, Feena would not doubt at all that Felicity would have it too. And then what? Would she be forced to give her up too?

A windstorm was picking up outside the sturdy walls of Dis. Feena watched the dust whip past Felicity's window through a blur of tears, her hands clutching desperately at her black dress. Such a somber color. It was the only appropriate way to express how she truly felt.
She had to wonder of Keter noticed at all? She was sure Cecil noticed. Cecil always noticed. He was certainly her child. He had his own abilities, and his powers of observation rivaled her own. Soon,\ she would send him off to school as well. But it was different for him. There was no risk of him dying from his studies.

Felicity stirred under her blanket and Feena rose to her feet, quickly drying her eyes. Enough nonsense for one day. Her daughter was awake from her nap.
"Oh, you're awake, my love," she whispered, reaching down to brush the girls soft brown curls, "did you sleep well?"
The little girl yawned loudly in response and opened one eye to look up at her mother. Feena was smiling again, her whole being thrown into this role.
It was time to take the stage again.

Matreya

Pexim arrived at the massive castle marked on his holonet, knocking 3 times he rocked on his heel waiting for an answer, which within moments came. It was a droid, "Hello sir, shall I fetch you master @[member="Keter"] or @[member="Feena"]? Or is there a mission you need to accomplish first?"

Pexim nodded, "Tell a certain Mrs. Feena that her brother returns soon, and that he needs Mr. Cecil to be there." Instantly Pexim turned and left back to his Lightcycle. It was not anywhere near as techy as his Master Zaidens but it did the job, and got him from point A to point B.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter had spent the past days at Dis, warily keeping an eye on his wife. He knew she would do the right thing, even if it hurt her. She was too fond of hurting herself. The joy from rediscovering her brother had been swept away by the sorrow of losing Lucinda. Keter couldn't quite grasp it himself. Lucinda wasn't going to her death, but merely to training. She would be fine, she would always be near her mother, and they would be able to have a normal relationship. The blond didn't voice his thoughts though. He knew better than that.

Feena knew he would help if she asked. Though if this went on much longer, he would have to act himself.

Mia Monroe

M
Where Feena had wept in Felicity's room Lucinda has spent most if not all of her time as far away from the house as she could, dealing with her despair at her mothers choice to keep her locked up on this isolated moon. She had been a ball of fury, exploding at the simplest of things, screaming blue murder at her brother for nothing. Her dear older brother who was more than content to remain holed up inside his nose buried in his books. She envied him, he would always be the prefect child, the obedient little boy who never gave his mother any trouble.

The jeans she wore wear torn at the knees, fresh grazes on them. She winced as she looked at her the heels of her hands. She had fallen pretty hard and both her knees and hands stung horribly, pulling her from the outside world and back home in search of someone or something to make the pain go away. She heard the man at the door and stopped to look at the droid who regarded her with emotionless eyes. "Who was that?"

"A messenger, Mistress Lucinda. Your uncle is coming back."

Lucinda nodded and looked down at her hands before holding them up to the droid "I hurt."

The Eternal Queen
Feena was busy holding her little girl when a droid came on.
"Mistress Feena," it greeted pleasantly enough, "I have been requested to inform you that your brother is returning soon. Master Cecil's presence is also requested."
Feena nodded and thanked the droid before leaving the room carrying Felicity. Cecil would be around somewhere. He was never far, after all there was only certain places he could go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom