Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunion

Mia Monroe

M
Lucinda balanced on the garden wall, light on her feet as she swung her stick at her imaginary enemy when she felt her mothers presence in the force. "Mom!" she squealed jumping from the wall and abandoning her stick she rushed through the house, almost knocking over one of the staff as she flew past them.

"Mom!" she yelled in delight not slowing as she flew into her wrapping her arms around her mothers waist looking up at her with a side smile, bits of twig sticking out of her hair. She had been terrified that her she had left them with Keter for good but in her heart she knew her mother would always come back for them. Unable to stay in one place for any length of time she climbed on to the chair Cecil had been reading on and stood on it trembling with excitement. "Where did you go? Did you have fun? Did you fight any sith?"

The stream of questions poured from her mouth until she realised there was someone else there. "Oh," she said jumping down from the chair she pulled a piece of twig from her hair and stuck it in her brothers as she moved next to him. "Hi!" she said to Zaiden.

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Lucy Verdikis"], @[member="Cecil Mason"], @[member="Keter"]

Lucinda. She recognized that squeal at once. She took a deep breath to steady herself as the girl flew into her, almost knocking her over.
"Lulu," she smiled, making disappointed 'tutting' noises as she picked another twig out of the girls hair before she flew off again.
She didn't bother answering any of her questions. She wouldn't even hear her if she did.
"Lucinda, Cecil, I would like you to meet someone very special."
She turned her gaze once more to @[member="Zaiden"].

Matreya

@[member="Feena"] @[member="Lucy Verdikis"] @[member="Cecil Mason"]

Watching the little girl running to talk with her mother, he realized instantly that she was the force talent he felt. He watched her move, flowing around him quickly and rambunctiously. The force seemed to follow her. If taught correctly how to weild both dark and light, she would be a force to reckon with indeed.

Zaiden smiled, "Guess I'm your uncle...hi." he said, shifting his feet he didn't know what to expect. They could hate him completely, they could tell their mother to get him out of their home. How could such a cold hearted man, become so soft and red when placed in this situation. Didn't make sense.

Cecil Mason

C
Cecil stared at the man when he said he was their uncle. Why had it taken them so long to meet him? He wondered about that first. Then he wondered if it was really true or if this was some elaborate hoax that his mother had cooked up. It was possible, but he deemed it unlikely because his mother wasn't the type to pull the wool over his eyes like that.

"Hello, Uncle."

He left it at that, though. Cecil was a bit on the sky side. Smart, but shy. Also, he had the ominous feeling that there was something wrong about the man and that made him nervous.

Mia Monroe

M
Lucy blinked and looked at her mother with wide eyes. The question of why they had never heard about this uncle was on the tip of her tongue but she bit it back. Feeling her brothers nerves she slipped her hand into his. No one made her big brother nervous except her, and that was that. She turned her eyes back to their uncle, feeling the mix of light and dark on him. It was confusing and unsettling.

"Uncle who?" she asked sharply her eyes narrowing. "Your dark." She continued without waiting for an answer "I don't like it."

She looked at her mother again searching for answer. "Mom?"

The Eternal Queen
Feena placed one hand on Cecils shoulder and the other on Lucindas. They were both afraid. Why? Feena didn't see it. Sure, he was a little dark, but so was Keter. Cecil, at least had accepted him, but then, Cecil was not force sensitive.
"Cecil, Lucinda, this is your Uncle @[member="Zaiden"]."

She sighed, shaking her head.
"Please forgive them," she almost begged, trying to smooth things over as best she could, "Cecil is nervous around strangers and Lucinda is... a little sensitive. They just have to get to know you."
She gently squeezed Lucindas shoulder.
"Isn't that right?"
Not a threat. Feena didn't threaten her children, but they knew she did not tolerate rudeness to a guest.

Matreya

Zaiden smiled at @[member="Cecil Mason"] and then pushed the force, to brush @[member="Lucy Verdikis"] hair. When she looked at him he smiled wider, and began to flow the happiness he felt since meeting @[member="Feena"]. He flowed in the excitement at meeting a family he hadn't known he had.

"Yes. I am dark. But i am not evil. I simply accept that darkness is a part of everything. It's the choice to accept and become evil, or accept the darkness and do my best to be good. I am a Jedi like your mother. Simply a different form. One that allows the examination of the Darkside. Do you fear my actions? Feel the force." He murmured staring at the little girls eyes. If she said she didn't like him, he knew without a doubt that he would leave.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter stood off to one side, letting the family have their proper reunion. He was smiling as the man honestly tried to earn favor with Feena's children. It was a warming sight to see someone make such an effort to reconnect to family they had just discovered. He would have it easier than Keter had, of that the blond was sure. The children did not accept him, he knew that, and he understood. He was just some stranger to them, unlike their uncle, who was actual family. Keter suppressed an urge to shift, feeling somewhat out of place. He wasn't truly a part of this family, not really. He was Feena's companion, and father of Felicity, but he would not become a figure in the lives of Cecil or Lucinda. He just hoped they would never resent him.

The blond reached forward to rest a hand on Feena's shoulder. "I'll go check on Felicity," he said gently with a smile. Maybe the family would bond better without someone not of the blood watching them.

The Eternal Queen
Trying to back out. Feena did not like that. He was always doing that. Why wouldn't @[member="Keter"] try? Cecil was already starting to like him! Sure, Lucinda was a different matter, but He wasn't making it any easier on himself by doing this. She shot him a sharp look, but let him go.
Not, however, before motioning to her brother.
"This makes him your brother-in-law, Keter," she reminded him, sounding gentle but there was a hint of annoyance and warning in her voice, "Isn't it nice?"

Cecil Mason

C
"Good and evil are manifestations of those who wish to try and make themselves or others appear in different lights. Those words are ways of manipulation."

His words, though lofty and weighted with substantial knowledge, were spoken softly. After all, he was but a young man who was slightly intimidated by the being he was looking at. Lucy's hand had slipped into his hand, and he moved to give it a gentle squeeze to assure her that he was alright, as long as their mother didn't move from where she was standing. He was still wary of the stranger.

Though he didn't have the Force, Cecil could still tell when someone he met was someone he should be careful of.

Mia Monroe

M
Lucinda drew in a deep breath at her mother's subtle warning and the gentle squeeze on her shoulder, and let out a sigh. averting her eyes to the floor so she could roll them without being seen. When the force brushed her though she tensed up and took half a step back into her mother as her eyes found her uncle's. Cecil spoke up before she could and she looked at her brother with a scowl.

"Stop eating books and spitting them out." she teased him, before taking a brave step forward towards Zaiden "I'm not afraid of anything."

Cecil Mason

C
He looked at his sister aghast. She'd just told him not to do the one thing that he needed to do all the time. It kept him preoccupied since he couldn't go out there and play the way she did. The only time he could go out was twilight and early morning, or else at night. His skin was too sensitive to the light of the sun. He could potentially die from too much exposure.

"I didn't learn that in a book. It's an observation."

@[member="Lucy Verdikis"]

Keter

The Renegade
Keter nodded. "Of course it is. I can only imagine how overjoyed you must be. Like...if I suddenly found Celeste was alive," the blond replied honestly, smiling slightly. "Besides, shouldn't he meet your youngest too? It doesn't do well to leave little Felicity out of this reunion," he pointed out, before looking down at the two bickering children. "Lucinda, Cecil, please, not in front of guests." Keter looked up at the man, feeling his power and smiling.

"Please excuse me Mr Zaiden, you can do your customary threats towards the husband of your sister in a while," he joked with a slight bow. "Still, if you should need anything, I am sure Feena can find someone to help you." And with that he respectfully backed away before turning around and heading to fetch his daughter.

Mia Monroe

M
Lucy rolled her eyes at her brother. "An observation you got from a book." she retorted looking up at Keter as he told them off she bowed her head acting suitable shamed until he walked away and she poked her tongue out at his retreating back.

"Bookworm." she muttered to Cecil with a grin. Looking once more at Zaiden "Can you teach me stuff?"

@Keter@Cecil Mason@Feena@Zaiden

The Eternal Queen
She sighed at the mention of Keters sister. She couldn't imagine how this could feel for her husband.
"Children, please," she almost begged, looking to @[member="Zaiden"] once again, "I am so sorry! They are usually... just like this, actually."
She let out a little laugh.
"But yes, my husband will be back shortly with my youngest for you to meet. "

Matreya

Zaiden smiled at the interaction, "He's right though. Evil. Good. Both are really just words. A man's actions are given a title."

Having spotted the gesture out of the corner of his eye, he looked to @[member="Feena"] with a question mark.

If he wished to go what was the problem? Zaiden whispered to her with the force. Then he turned and smiled at Lucy and brushed against her mind with the force. Testing her really to see how acute she was.

"Maybe I can. Ask your mother though. Dont want her to ground all of us do we? Cecil I got a question. What makes you love reading so much?" Zaiden murmured after shifting his gaze to the boys. He didn't want Cecil to feel left out of any of the conversations.

Cecil Mason

C
Cecil frowned at Lucy when she called him a bookworm. He could have said some rather unpleasant things to her in languages she would never learn, but Mother was telling them to behave. Instead, he wrapped his arms around his mothers leg and hugged himself close to it. Then @[member="Zaiden"] asked him why he liked books so much. That was an easy, yet complicated, question to answer.

"I can't go outside when the sun is out because I have Porphyria. I had to occupy myself somehow and I like to learn. There's a lot of information in the galaxy to learn. It's nice to know things."

Simple, yet complicated. His inability to venture outside had left him to the indoors. Games had led him to the library. The library led him to books. Books made him curious about other books, and so he became a bookworm, as Lucy had said.

The Eternal Queen
Feena met Zaidens eyes, sighed and shook her head in answer. It didn't matter. Keter would do his own thing, as he always did. They weren't as much of a team anymore and it really did made her a little sad. Still, she couldn't expect him to be with her all the time. They had jobs to do, and he was the father of only one of her children. She could only expect so much.
She put a hand on Cecils shoulder and smiled. he certainly was her little book worm. What he said about 'good and evil'... it was so like her. He was the child with his mothers spirit.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded, "Well kids, me and your mother have one more munchkin to go see. So if you guys want to come along please do. Sister lets meet your youngest."

Scratching the back of his neck, Zaiden felt slightly awkward still. The kids didn't seem to like him much.

@[member="Feena"]

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Zaiden"] @[member="Cecil Mason"] @[member="Lucy Verdikis"] @[member="Keter"]

Feena was thankful that Zaiden took the moment to break the awkward moment between the family. She smiled and motioned for him to follow.
"Keter was going to find her. Let's look for them both."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom