Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunion

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Keter"], @[member="Zaiden"], @[member="Cecil Mason"]

The journey was over. They had landed. Keter would no doubt send someone out to meet them, if he did not meet them personally. Feena stepped out of the ship, down the long ramp. Her bags, she did not bother grabbing just yet. She could have someone else retrieve them for her and her... guest. Thankfully, the wind had died down for now, no sandstorms to be a bother.
A castle, like something straight out of a fairy tale stood by the cliff side. This was home. This was her own little kingdom, the one she sort of adopted when she married Keter. Not typical. Not in the least. But that was just like their family. And it was perfect.

"Welcome to my own humble little residence," she giggled to Zaiden, motioning to the castle in the distance, "Someone should be about soon. Leave your bags. I will have someone get them for you."

Cecil Mason

C
Cecil was sitting in the castle foyer, a gigantic book propped against his legs. The book itself was bigger than he was, but it was actually quite light for physical heft. The book was about the analytical principles of organic chemistry in the creation of vaccines and medicines. It was some seriously high level stuff, but for him it was light reading, really.

At his side he had a box of crackers. Every so often he would pull one out and pop it in his mouth, though his eyes never left the pages. Usually he could get people to leave him alone and such when he was reading, with the exception of Lucinda. That one always seemed out to get him. Someone walked out the front door and he looked up for a moment, but didn't say anything. He just went back to reading his book.

Matreya

Zaiden couldn't believe his eyes, as he stared at the grounds around them. Of course he himself had a nice home on Korriban and Tatooine, after all that he had saved up in his life...but this was ridiculous!

"My entire home could fit in your garage." He murmured with a chuckle. Slinging his bags over his shoulder he gestured for her to continue. He may have found he was really from nobility, but it didn't change who he was inside. He would never make another carry his bags, if he himself was able.

Looking around he laughed, "Aw no welcome party?" He said, giving @[member="Feena"] a wink so shed know he was only teasing.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter stood before the gates of Dis, decked out in his finery. The long black cloak, hood thrown up against the wind kept him nice and warm, whilst the armor he wore made him seem more like some regular guard than the master of the fortress. But that was his way, always theatrical and somewhat silly as his wife liked to say. The blond stood still as he watched Feena's ship touch down. He had received her message some time ago, and reacted accordingly. It seemed like her quest for FRIENDSHIP had netted their story another character.

He smiled slightly and awaited their approach. K-36215 and 4TL4S stood behind him, the droids ready to go fetch the bags once introductions were done. Keter knew Cecil would be happy to have his mother back. They boy was smart, though his isolation worried the renegade sometimes. And yet it was not truly his place to worry in the end. Was it?

The Eternal Queen
Feena smirked at the comment @[member="Zaiden"] made about the welcome party, but she didn't say anything about it. She had just spotted @[member="Keter"], waiting for her.
She allowed herself one moment to be rude and ran ahead, clutching her skirt as she hurried to her husband. She didn't wait. She threw her arms around him, excited. It had been a few weeks since she'd been home and she had missed him terribly.

Matreya

Just to be kind, Zaiden hefted his sisters bags as well, slinging them over his opposite shoulder. Walking slowly behind her, Zaiden scanned the forcearound the man she held. It didn't read of any danger, but he didn't have the time to delve to far to be for certain.

Reaching his sisters side, he looked at the man who was supposed to be his brother in law. "Hi. Names Zaiden. Zaiden James." He set his bags on the ground, and reached out to shake the man's hand.

Cecil Mason

C
Curiosity had set in. Closing up the book, he hefted it in his arms and walked towards the windows near the door. He couldn't really get a good view, though, because he could only barely see over the sill. He could see enough, though, to see that Keter was standing out there with his mother and someone that he didn't at all know. Who was this strange figure that his mother had brought home?

He walked over to a table and set the giant book down. It was heavy and he didn't want to keep holding it. That said, he wished he could go outside but it was all sunny and that would hurt a lot. Might even kill him. He put his hands on the windowsill and hoisted himself up to look out, and then he waited.

Keter

The Renegade
Aaaand there goes his intimidating image. Keter smirked somewhat as Feena leapt at him, holding him tightly and nearly making him fall back. The blond shook his head as he pulled down his hood to kiss her before looking up at their guest. "Keter Mason," he offered, gently getting Feena's arms off him so he could welcome their guest properly. There would be enough time for physical contact later. "Welcome to Dis, Mr Zaiden," he said, presenting his had for a shake. The man exuded power at rest. Like a Nexu. Languid but not lazy, conserving his energy. Just who had Feena made friend's with this time?

He glanced at his wife. "The children have missed you," he said softly with a smile.

The Eternal Queen
Feena let her husband gently break away, but she kept one hand on his arm. After so long away, did he expect her to keep herself entirely composed? She was home. She didn't have to be professional. She smiled brightly at the introduction between the two, but did not explain who the newcomer was to her. Not yet. Keter was brilliant. He would figure it out if @[member="Zaiden"] did not tell him first.
"I've missed them too. Oh, let's go inside," she turned her attention to Zaiden once again, smiling, "I want to introduce you to the children."
She eyed her bags in his hand, frowned, but did not say anything. Her guest was carrying her bags for her? She was not bringing home another servant, she was bringing home family.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded, "Very well. Sounds good. Let's go say hi."

With a yawn, Zaiden realized he was a little drowzy. Not enough to warrant sleep, but enough to make him not want to carry bags any longer. "Where will I be sleeping? If acceptable I would like to put my things away."

@[member="Feena"] @[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"I have prepared a room," the blond nodded, beckoning the two droids flanking him to take the luggage. "K, At, you know where to take those right?" he asked the two machines, which nodded in response. "Perfect. Come join us in the main hall once you're done." Keter turn to walk through the great gateway of Dis. "Well Mr Zaiden, where did my lovely wife find you?"

Matreya

"Just Zaiden please. Mr is to formal. She found me at the Peace of Mind restaurant, I was awaiting word from a..friend." he said as he followed the man. "She approached me during my wait."

Zaiden glanced around and noticed the force moved strangely around himself. Odd...maybe one of my nephews is a sensitive? He thought to himself. He may be mistaken.

@Keter @Feena

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Zaiden"] @[member="Keter"] @[member="Cecil Mason"]

Feena walked along next to her husband, still clutching his arm. Oh, it was good to see them getting along, or at least being polite to each other.
Really though, she was more excited to see her children. Cecil would no doubt be around, waiting for her. Lucinda, well, it was hard too know where she could have scurried off to. but the baby...
"Where is Felicity?"

Keter

The Renegade
"I see. Butted in did she, after seeing your lonely self?" he asked with a polite smile to lessen any sting in his words. "So are you a force user as well?"

The blond turned his head to his wife. "Slevin's with her. I think he's trying to teach her to count..." Keter admitted, somewhat sheepishly.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded still observing the force. It was certainly odd. Their child must be very powerful indeed.

Reaching out with his mind, Zaiden sought out Cecil to see if the boy was the one whom was sensitive. He found the boy in a massive room by himself, on a table nearby was a book that probably weighed as much as his armor!

"Cecil is uncannily smart. Can we meet him first? I believe him and I may need to talk." He looked to Feena, hoping she would understand and not take it as a threat. Keter though did not know the relations he and Feena now shared, and might get angry at his words.

@[member="Cecil Mason"] @Keter @Feena

The Eternal Queen
Feena gave her husband a 'look'. It was a 'why does Slevin seem to spend more time with the children than you?' look. But she didn't say what she was thinking. She would have to thank Slevin later. Such a good big brother he was.
"You want to meet Cecil first? I see nothing wrong with that. Let's go find him."
Unfortunately, Zaiden had it wrong. It was not Cecil who was the force sensitive. He was sensing someone else, someone very close.

Cecil Mason

C
Soon enough he saw his mother and father and the strange man approaching. He climbed down from where he was perched and walked over to the big door to the room. Reaching up for the handle, he gave it a firm tug and pulled it open. Sometimes Felicity liked to lock him into rooms, but at the moment he wasn't. Strange. Something much have been keeping her preoccupied.

When the door was open, he bounded out into the main hall where he found the three of them having just entered. He went straight to his mother and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hello, Mother. I missed you. Did you bring me any new books?"

Matreya

Immediately Zaiden could tell the yoing boy was not the sensitive. He was a smart boy and would hold great power one day. But not force power. Which is going to be enough for him he thought with a nod.

Zaiden remained quiet, watching the family have its time...

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Cecil Mason"], @[member="Keter"]

As they walked down the hall, a door slid open, the little blond head of her eldest son. He scurried out of the room, wrapping his arms around her at once. She smiled, pulling his close. For a boy his age, he was small, but he had ideas that were well beyond his age.
"Cecil, my dear," she cooed as if the boy were still her little baby, "would I ever come home without a present for you? But that is or later."

She smiled, gently pulling him away to look at the man standing beside her.
"Sweetheart, I want you to meet someone..."
She trailed off, leaving @[member="Zaiden"] to introduce himself to his nephew.

Cecil Mason

C
"Ok."

He picked around his mother's legs to look towards Zaiden. Who was he and why had his mother brought the strange man to their home? Clearly there was something important about him. Inquisitive, Cecil studied every visible facet of the man, wondering just who and what he was. He gorged himself on every little detail that was visible, trying to decipher everything about him.

In the end, the main thing he noted was that the man was dangerous. He had a swagger about him that most wouldn't see, but really it was just a feeling the he had.

"Hello."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom