Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunion

Matreya

Zaiden smiled and nodded, "Lead the way. Your home is so massive even following Keter using the force would be difficult!" He joked, trying to lighten the air. @[member="Feena"]

Keter

The Renegade
He had made his way to Felicity's room as quiet as only a parent could be. K-36215 was currently on duty watching her, it's head slowly turning to face him as he entered. Keter nodded back as he moved to the crib, where Felicity slept. The blond smiled in paternal pride as he gently picked up the young girl, holding her close and slightly rocking her to not awaken her just yet. Still, their little princess yawned and blinked, peering up at him and shifting to get more comfortable in his arms.

It never failed to surprise Keter how well behaved his daughter was, despite her age. Most babies her age would have been screaming or crying, but Felicity seemed totally at ease. Maybe she sensed his apprehension and wanted to reassure him? Keter smiled at the thought as he carried her out, heading back towards the courtyard. Maybe that was true indeed. In almost no time he was out in the shade, walking towards their visitor.

The Eternal Queen
"Ah! Here they are."
She kept her voice low though. Felicity curled up in Keters arms was the most beautiful sight. The way he cradled her, like a proud, loving father...
And this was the first time she'd been able to see her in weeks.
"@[member="Zaiden"], this is our little Princess, Felicity," she introduced proudly.

Cecil Mason

C
Cecil watched as his Uncle walked off with his mother. Immediately he looked over at @[member="Lucy Verdikis"] and then stepped over close to her. Though the two of them seemed to fight quite often, they got along generally. Most of their bickering was in good fun. Usually. Sometimes he really did get annoyed at her and sometimes she really did act like a jerk to him.

"I don't like him," he whispered to her as they stood there, neither having made a move to follow yet. "There's something about him that worries me. You be careful with him. I know he knows you're sensitive to the Force and all. I read that they can usually tell when someone is anyway."

Matreya

Zaiden smiled down at the baby, "She's beautiful. Truly." To try and make her smile, Zaiden began making the force softly carress her hair and face feather soft.

@[member="Feena"] @[member="Keter"]

Mia Monroe

M
@[member="Cecil Mason"]

Lucy smiled at her brother. "I don't like him either. And everyone who is force sensitive can tell if someone else is force sensitive." She frowned slightly "You feel it. He feels...dark, its strange...he's like...." she bit her lip trying to find the words to explain it to her brother "it's like he's done bad things, but still has some good in him? Yes, I think that's right." she nodded satisfied. She caught sight of another leaf in her hair and pulled it out.

"I don't like him, but he doesn't scare me. Fear is a path to the dark side."

Cecil Mason

C
"He scares me a little. I don't think he'll harm us, Mother wouldn't allow that. There is the air about him, the way he carries himself, that worries me."

She had little bits of all kinds of things in her hair. He reached up and pulled a little bug out of her hair and set it in the palm of his hand. It wasn't very big. It crawled kind of slow and didn't hurt him at all. He was pretty sure it had wings, but it didn't seem inclined to fly unless it had to, which it didn't as evidenced by its continued exploration of his hand.

"Just be careful and don't let him trick you into the dark side."

He tossed the bug into the air and it fluttered away.

"We should go after them and see Felicity too."

@[member="Lucy Verdikis"]

Keter

The Renegade
Keter looked up at Zaiden. "You can hold her if you'd like. Felicity should be at ease with her family after all," he offered, glancing at Feena. He could see Cecil and Lucinda conferring amongst themselves. The children were close, but it sometimes irked him that they did not have any other friends in their age. Dis was isolated, and that was unfair on them. They should have a day out someday, the blond realized, smiling slightly. Feena would like that too, he was sure.

The Eternal Queen
"Oh yes, would you like to?" she offered, motioning for @[member="Zaiden"] to come closer.
Out of the corner of her eye, she had also noticed her two eldest children talking. She had noticed Cecils reluctance, and that did upset her some. Still, she supposed this was still a new thing. They had never had an uncle before. It would take time.

Matreya

Zaiden shook his head, "I can't. I don't want to hurt her. But if your willing, I trust my force abilities more. Maybe if you trust me enough to, I can hold her that way..." He understood the severity of the question he asked, but his hands were to rough and callous. His mind was his sharpest and most powerful weapon, he knew he could not possibly drop her that way. It would not happen, his mind was certain.

@[member="Feena"] @[member="Keter"]

Mia Monroe

M
Lucy watched the bug for a minute here eyes settling on the adults and baby Felicity and she sighed. "He won't trick me. I don't think he would want to upset, Mom." Taking his hand in his she gave him a wide smile.

"Come on, we don't have to like him. We just have to pretend to. Like I do with Keter. It's easy." She tugged Cecil along behind her, letting go of his hand when they finally reached the adults she caught Zaiden's refusal to hold her. "Why would you hurt her? That's so silly."

Cecil Mason

C
Cecil was soon being drug along by his little sister, which also happened a lot. They drew along until they reached the room where their little sister was being held by their step-father. Zaiden was refusing to hold her with his hands, but offering to do so with the Force. He didn't like that. What if he dropped her? This distrust was built in his lack of ability to touch it himself.

He said nothing, though, just stood in the frame of the door and watched. He always kind of was the quiet sort unless he had to speak up about something, or he felt compelled to say something. Or he knew things about the topic at hand.

Matreya

Zaiden smiled at Lucy, "When you see things the way I have...you always feel the need to be more careful. I'm clumsy and uneducated. Plus my hands are rough and callous. But, with the force" He cut off and levitated himself, and several of the items around the room into the air.

Spinning around the room once then setting back down in their original places he turned, "My mind is more capable than my hands. I wouldn't want to risk it. Now that I'm thinking further I don't know if I should do even that. If I hurt her.."

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Keter"] @[member="Zaiden"] @[member="Cecil Mason"] @[member="Lucy Verdikis"]

Feena glanced at her husband and went to lift her daughter out of his arms. She hadn't held her in weeks!
"You are family. Felicity is not going to break, trust me," she gave her husband a smile and a giggle, "If this one here didn't drop her, then I'm sure you'll be fine too."

The Eternal Queen
Feena nodded, but hesitated for a moment.
"Just... here. Take a seat at the bench there. She's not a newborn, but she is still quite young."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter let Feena take her daughter, slightly irked at Zaiden's display of power. Rearranging someone's room without their permission. How...rude. He caught himself. He was starting to think like Feena, he just knew it. Keter grinned slightly as he watched the other man's reluctance, having felt it himself. He still felt it. Little Felicity was precious, and he was always afraid he could harm her, or she would slip out of his grasp. But he suppressed such thoughts and focused on the now most of the time. Zaiden would be fine. Though he hoped the man wouldn't give Lucinda any ideas regarding the Force. The girl was talented, but still some ways away from such feats.

Besdies, Keter wasn't overly fond of such overt displays. Not when he could just reach out and crush the blood vessels supplying a man's brain with blood.

Matreya

(@[member="Keter"]...crush the blood vessels...I like it I like it lol)

Zaiden sat quickly, holding out his slightly shaking hands to receive her. If he hurt this child he knew in his soul he would leave and never return. With his past, the idea of hurting a child..it tore his mind to peices.

The Eternal Queen
As Feena passed the girl over, she supported her until she could feel beyond a shadow of a doubt, that her brother had her. She was less wary of him than the rest of her family though. This was him, she knew. This was the little boy that protected her. This was the boy that kept her mother occupied by taking the beating for her. How could she not trust him?

Matreya

Zaiden smiled down at the girl, supporting her head, "She really is so beatiful. How heavy is she? She feels like a feather!"

The moment she was in his hands, Zaiden changed and wanted to continue holding her. The fear was gone, and he couldn't stop smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom