Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to the Lair

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya barely felt the needle as it pierced her skin and injected the poison into her. Drawing on the force she focused on slowing her heart rate and as a result the spread of the poison, giving her time to deal with its affects. The dizziness came first and she slowly placed a hand on Kaine's arm to steady herself. Having come in to contact with various recreational drugs she was used to countering such side affects and dealt with it swiftly enough to remove her hand a moment later.

She had become quite adept at drawing on the force fro strength in times of need. When a wound took its toll on the body it was a necessity to counter it in a battle and so she used the same technique to deal with the weakening affects of the poison. The constriction of her throat however was another matter and panic flared in her eyes as her breathing became more ragged, closing her eyes she focused on the muscles in her throat and slowly force them to relax. It was a simple case of mind over matter.

Finally opening her eyes she looked at Kaine, feeling a little sick. "I think, I prefer the slicing, to this." she said with a small smile before taking a deep breath.

"Ok, next challenge."

"As you wish." Kaine said with a nod as he discarded the used syringe and reached for a vial with a yellow label and a new syringe. He filled the syringe with the contents of the vial and took her other arm, searching for a vein before plunging the needle into her flesh, and injecting her with this new poison. It was worse than the last, the side effects being mild convulsions, random bleeding from your eyes, mouth, nose, and ears, as well as a slow, creeping paralysis starting at the point of injection that would begin to spread up her arm as the poison continued through her bloodstream. If it reached the heart, it would slowly begin to go into failure and could lead to death. As before, Kaine had all the medical equipment needed to save her if need be.

Nisha Decrilla

N
As the side effect for the new poison began Anaya came to two very simple conclusions, The first was that it would be a miracle if she beat this one, the second was that if she had to chose how she was to die, poison would not even make it to the short listings. She tasted the blood in her mouth first, before a convulsion made her slide of the chair. Fast hands gripping the edge of the table stopped her from falling completely and she slowly sank to the floor, deciding it was safer there. Mind over matter, she told herself, swallowing the blood and ignoring the warm sensation that ran from her ear, knowing it was more blood.

Stop the spread, she slowed her heart rate focused her mind on the veins in her arm holding the poison there, though not before it had taken the feeling and movement from her entire arm and shoulder. Another convulsion took her and her concentration slipped allowing the poison to spread further, before she caught it again. She looked up at Kaine for advice as the blood began to trickle from her eyes.

Kaine watched as the poison began to take affect on Anaya, her body convulse and blood leak freely from her face. She collapsed to the ground, but continued to fight it, but Kaine already knew that this was the max limit of what she could accomplish this day. She looked up at him, seeking for some sort of advice or aid, but Kaine knew what he had to do now. He turned and grabbed the antidote syringe and knelt down beside Anaya, moving her on her back if she was on her side, and positioned the needle directly above her chest, and jammed down right between her breasts and pressed the injector pump down. The antidote would work faster than the poison, thanks to being injected so close to the heart, and soon Anaya would begin to feel the paralysis slowly dissipate and the convulsions and bleeding grind to a halt. "I see where you will need further practice on in the future." He said while looking her over slowly, before standing and offering his hand for her to take. "Are you alright?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya wasn't sure which hurt more, the needle being driven into her chest or that fact that she had clearly failed and only on the second hurdle. She lay there for a moment more allowing the antidote to take affect before accepting Kaine's hand and climbing to her feet. Her hand moved to her checks to brush away the blood that had run form her eyes. She looked down at her fingertips rubbing the sticky substance between her fingers before realising she was shaking, and still holding Kaine's hand.

"I'm fine." she lied, releasing his hand and taking an unsteady step back from him.

Kaine smirked, "As you say, my dear. Perhaps you require a rest period before we move onto the training exercise? I would hate for you to overexert yourself, despite what some of the Sith say, rest is needed." He turned away from her for a moment, gathering the poisons and putting them back into a protective canister on the far end of the table, saving them for later use. He turned back to her, his emerald eyes meeting her own. "What do you say?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
"A rest?" she repeated quietly, stunned by the suggestion. She was used to being pushed to her limits, tested even when she was at her weakest. Was Kaine testing her? She contemplated this as he stowed away the poisons and her own body began to ache. She had fought battles and never felt like this before afterwards. Poisoning was definitely the worst way to go. She looked down at her hands again, slowly opening and closing them in an attempt to stop the trembling as Kaine pressed for an answer.

"Some time to meditate would not be unwelcome." she replied finally, though she was watching Kaine suspiciously as if waiting for an attack.

Kaine made no such move, nor did he make any facial expression except for his grin. "Of course, my dear. You know where to go, and when I require you, I will call for you. Meditate well. I have my own things to attend to." He turned and walked away from her and the laboratory. He did indeed have his own things to attend to, but little did Anaya know it involved her as well. He was pleased when she took up the offer to meditate, and now he could test her ability to withstand and counter a sudden surprise attack in one's own holdings. He tapped a few keys on his wrist-pad, which alerted his chief engineer with a simple message, activate the assassin droids.

Nisha Decrilla

N
The grin on Kaine's face did nothing to reassure her suspicions and she narrowed her eyes at him, before turning slowly to leave and return to her quarters. Only when she was inside and the door was closed behind her did she allow her true exhaustion to show as she slid down the door with a groan, slumping on the floor she stared at the bed that seemed so far away. If she slept she would recover well enough but this required more than a few moments shut her.

Tucking her legs up underneath her, keeping her position by the door she slipped into a meditative trance and used the force to heal her aching body, though her concentration was split between that and keeping alert to any shift in the force. She full expected an attack, it was the sith way to do things, to believe otherwise was foolish.

Silently a chute opened up under Anaya's bed, a clawed, metal hand gripped the side as a impossibly slender droid hauled itself out and crawled along the floor. Two more followed in it's wake and stayed hidden under the bed, a single photoreceptor peeking past the sheets that hung off the side of the bed to scan the room, immediately locking on Anaya slumped against the door in a meditative trance. The photoreceptor retracted back into the droid's head as all three of them unsheathed pairs of deadly phrik short swords. At an unseen and unheard command, the assassin droids sprung into action, racing out from under the bed like a coiled viper, all of them rushing in from different angles to attack Anaya. This would be her first true test, and failure meant death...

Nisha Decrilla

N
A flash of warning through the force snapped Anaya from her trance though she kept her eyes closed and reached out across the room with the force, heightening her hearing and listening for anything. The almost silent whirr of the photoreceptor retreating back into its owners head was enough to tell Anaya she was about to be attacked. Calling on the force for strength she opened her eyes as the droids shot out form under the bed.

Catching one with the force she threw it out of the window, before it could reach her. summoning her sabers from her bedside table she ignited them and caught the blades of the droids Without a chance to get to her feet she remained seated but not for very long, she force pushed them as hard as she could against the opposite wall and scrambled unsteadily to her feet, and took a defensive stance.

"Come one Kaine. Surely you can do better than this." she muttered.

The one that was tossed out of the window launched a cable to latch onto the window frame, and winch itself back up to keep on fighting. One of the two pushed was crushed against the far wall, its mostly unarmored frame crunching as it smashed into the wall on one side, and the force pushing on it on the other. The second droid managed to avoid such a fate, but latching onto the frame of the bed and holding itself down. The crushed one was still technically functional, but its legs were malfunctioning, and all it could do was execute Plan D as the other droid came back in through the window. It detached its legs from its main torso, and rushed towards Anaya with just its arms acting like some perverse parody on how a Dug would run, and leaped at her while the other two moved in from each side, attempting to flank Anaya again, but this time being more cautious than before.

Nisha Decrilla

N
She could not help the small laugh as she watched the droid run towards her on its hands. As it leapt for her Anaya's lightsaber carved through its torso, before she yanked the dresser towards her with the force, with the intention of crushing on of the flanking droids between it and the door.

She leapt for the other droid, taking her out of the path of the dresser and swiped at its legs and head.

The droid was indeed crushed under the weight of the dresser, its frame crushed by the furniture's massive weight. The remaining droid blocked both attacks with its two short swords, and retreated back away from Anaya, its robotic mind registering the two terminations of its comrades. Failure protocol flashed across its HUD and it prepared for the fail safe, and rushed at Anaya. As it neared her, the droid's mind kept filing inquiries as to the mysterious remote deactivation of its self destruct protocol, but it was already too late for it to pull back or retreat, and its fate was sealed.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya swung both sabers at the approaching droid severing its head and legs from its body. Deactivating her sabers she clipped them to her hilt and paused to take in the mess before using the force to return the dresser to its correct place and gathering up the droid parts into a ball. Opening her bedroom door she raised her hand and moved the ball of droid parts out of her room, deposited them in the corridor and slammed the door shut again.

Moving to the bed she settled herself in the middle with her back resting against the headboard before picking up the comlink Kaine had given her the night before. "You insult me Kaine. Twice in one day, I do hope your not going to make a habit of this. It would be most unfortunate for you."

Kaine answered, "I'm sorry, I should have sent the newer models. Let me make it up to you, perhaps later this evening. My room?" He said slowly and with much emphasis on 'My room' than the other words. Indeed, he had sent extremely subpar models to test Anaya, and he knew she would easily defeat them. Now he would get the better models off the shelf, and would test her again some other time. Not today, maybe not even tomorrow, but someday.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya stared at the com link in her hands at Kaine's suggestion, stunned for a moment by his suggestion. Gathering her senses she brought it back up to her mouth. "You will have to try, much harder than that Kaine." she said her voice smooth as silk and betraying none of her own raging emotions. There were moments in Anaya's life that she wished she could control her urges, but today was not one of those days.
Not waiting for a reply she set the com link on the bedside table and drew on what little strength she had left in the force to cloak herself, hiding her from sight and also the force before she slipped lightly out of the room and back to where she had left Kaine. She waited till she was inches from touching his back before she revealed herself. "You're playing a dangerous game." she whispered in his ear.

Kaine smirked as he felt Anaya reveal herself behind him, and at the words she said. "Indeed I am, but where is the fun in not taking risks, my dear?" He turned around to face her with his alluring face and his hypnotic smile, his eyes seemingly shining in the low light and shadows played across his face. "Do I still have to try much harder? You have already sought me out, that speaks something, doesn't it my dear?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya bit her lower lip as Kaine turned to face her, wishing very quickly she had kept her distance. Being this close was almost unbearable and it showed in her eyes. Her body tingled with anticipation and small laugh escaped her. "So it does," she breathed, tracing the toned muscles of his torso with her finger tips and admiring them as she did.

She gave up trying to hide what she wanted, Kaine had given her enough of an indication that business could be mixed with pleasure. Meeting his eyes she gave him an alluring smile as she pressed herself against him. "What are you going to do about it?"

Kaine chuckle as he cupped Anaya's chin with his right hand, "First off, I'm going to do this." He suddenly closed the distance between her face and his and Anaya's and locked their lips together in a passionate kiss. He held that for about fifteen seconds before pulling away, his emerald eyes gleaming with barely uncontrolled lust. "And that was just a taste of what to come. Here, I have so much to show you." He took hold of her hand and led her to one of the vacant guest chambers close to their location, which wasn't as glamorous as Anaya's chambers or his own, but it would do with the repairs to Anaya's room that were taking place shortly after she had left to find him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom