Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to the Lair

Nisha Decrilla

N
The drums started off slow, increasing their beat gradually, the dancers before Kaine moved like they were one being. Their dance told the story of a battle and of a warrior, there was some dramatic meaning behind it but Anaya did not care to know it. When she had danced to it in her past life she had danced because it was all she had that made her feel better. She could feel the beat of the drums through the doors of the main hall, she paused there for a moment eyes closed, feeling the vibrations, reaching to the dancers with the force and sensing their passion. Then she reached out for the other minds, moving from one to the next until she found Kaine’s.

Force telepathy was difficult at the best of times for you couldn’t plant words only images, they were made even more difficult when you were nervous. An emotion Anaya never thought she could feel. The images she sent to Kaine were simple,the beautifully maintained gardens in the back of the fortress and herself. The message was clear to her, 'I'm here, come and find me.' Smiling to herself she left and headed for the gardens herself, confident that Kaine would find her.

The gardens were a small pocket of the lush forest world beyond the fortresses walls, and Anaya enjoyed them immensely. Finding herself a bench beneath a tree with low hanging branches she tucked her feet up underneath her and began to meditate while waiting for Kaine to come to her.

She had left without saying goodbye to the Lord Zambrano, she had merely left a message with a servant advising him that duty called and she would be back as soon as she could. The ship had landed without announcing her presence at her request as she felt the need to surprise him. For all she knew Kaine could be too busy to train her, or have more pressing business matters yet she didn’t care. Something about Kaine made her feel like a child with a crush and she both hated it and loved it.

Kaine planted his elbow on the arm of his throne and rested his chin in his palm, watching the dancers dance for him in his banquet hall, to which the table had been moved slightly to fit the host of musicians and dancers to entertain the Lord of Thyferra. However, the recent events that had transpired had been gnawing at the back of his mind for awhile, and he couldn't quite shake it from his mind. It wasn't until he felt the mental message enter his mind that he snapped out of his stupor in an instant. He saw the gardens of his estate along with the beautiful visage of Anaya Fen, and knew exactly what the visions meant. He held up a hand, instantly stopping the music and cutting off the dancers midway through their dance, who looked up in fear at the Lord of the Estate, wondering if they had done something to displease such a powerful man. He told his servants to dismiss the dancers and musicians and made is way to the gardens, taking long, prideful strides as he walked down the relatively empty passageways and corridors.

He opened the door leading to the gardens and before walking out into the warm outside environment, removed his jacket and hung it up on a rack near the door, leaving him only wearing a tight cloth shirt across his surprisingly muscular frame. Normally that would be hidden by the uniforms and jackets he wore, but sometimes he would forsake such things in favor of simple garb. He walked out into the gardens he knew so well since his childhood, and easily located Anaya. "You rang?" He said as he approached her, "I had wondered when you would return to my abode, Miss Fen. I am glad you came."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smiled at Kaine's greeting slowly opening her eyes, she took a moment to drink in his form. "How could I possibly stay away?" she replied with a sly smile, sliding her feet from underneath her and rising from the bench and patting the space next to her inviting him to sit with her.

"You came much faster than I had anticipated, I hope I didn't distract you from anything important." she said softly, though wishing there had been someone important in there that he had left to come to her. "Your servants did not seem to pleased that I arrived unannounced" she said with a chuckle.

Kaine took her offer and sat on the bench beside her. "No, just my dancers trying to lighten up my mood, to no avail however." He smiled calmly as he looked at her, his emerald eyes boring into her form. "I suppose there was a special reason to meet in the gardens?" He flashed her a toothy, mischievous grin forming on his face as he looked around at the trees and flowers that had been planted and cared for by his staff of servants. He could remember himself as a child roaming through this sanctuary, pondering over his future and reading through a plethora of scrolls and datapads about his family history and studying the ways of politics and business under the shade of the trees. That was a more peaceful time, but Kaine knew well enough that peace was a lie, but he was young and so much more unaware of the true nature of the universe. A twang of sadness cross his mind, but he cast it aside quickly enough, remembering his place and purpose.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya gave him a coy smile. "Watching people dance is no where near as good as dancing yourself. You should try it sometime." She quelled the urge to convince him this was the case.

There was no real reason to invite him to the gardens other than the fact that she quite liked them, and if they were to discuss business again she would rather she choose the meeting place. "Only that I prefer it here to that cold little room of yours." she answered with a small shrug "And its a good place to meditate." Remembering the cold room she remembered his touch and the confusion she had felt over it. Looking at him she held his gaze trying to form a sentence about it without sounding like a fool.

Instead the only words that came out of her mouth were "I have several days free, so perhaps you can teach me as we agreed."

Kaine nodded, "I agree, this place is rather nice." He quirked an eyebrow at her next inquiry, and smiled. "Of course, of course. I will teach you the ways of Hydra, my ways. They may not be what you are used to with Sith training, but I assure you, that they will be a challenge of in their own right. I hope you are prepared for this?" He said as he folded one leg over the other and clasped both hands together above his lap, awaiting her answer.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Life had thrown many things at Anaya, challenges of varying degrees, she wondered if Kaine knew of her past or had only noticed her since her rising to become Moridin's apprentice. Anaya gave him a coy smile "There isn't a challenge I have faced that I haven't overcome." she said, her voice filled with confidence.

"I am ready."

"Good, good. I hoped as much, but of course if you didn't you wouldn't be Lord Moridin's apprentice, now would you?" He chuckled as he reached into his pants pocket and produced a small datapad and tapped a few keystrokes on it. "Now, what do you know about slicing?" He asked her as he brought up a mock security system that would be able to allow a person with minimal knowledge in slicing to bypass and hack into. He would use this as a basic way to teach Anaya how to slice into a system, and then would go from there with his other skills, such as resisting poison, close quarters hand to hand combat, and other skills used by spies, slicers, and assassins. He knew she would have some skill in fighting, but perhaps not in the way he wanted her to fight. He would have to see what kind of skills she possessed first.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya had no love for computers or slicing or any technology beyond her lightsabers. Yet she had been taught some slicing by her former master, a necessary skill was what he had called it. She had called it a waste of her time, but she was not about to voice that now. Taking the datapad from Kaine she bypassed the mock security system fairly quickly, showing she had at least a little experience.

"I know enough to get me by without having to delve to much into a task I really don't enjoy." She said handing the pad back to him with a smile. "Though I have a feeling your about to make me delve into it."

"You assume correctly. To be Hydra is to be a slicer, an assassin, a seducer if need be. However, unlike the normal Intelligence Agents of the Empire, we do the dirty deeds no one else wants to do, and thus we usually come across places of such high level security we need to counter it in the minimal amount of time possible." He would ramp up the difficulty on the datapad, making it quite harder to get pass. "I have yet to find a challenge worthy enough for me to get pass..." He trailed off, looking up to the sky as he formulated his next words. "Have I told you about the Battle of the Space Station, Validusia? From a terminal on the station I sent a virus to the Mandalorian fleet to cripple their weapon systems to gather time for our soldiers and Sith to get what we needed and escape before they could open fire on the station."

Nisha Decrilla

N
"I can be a seducer." she replied with a smirk as she took the datapad from him again, her forehead creasing in concentration as she tried to get past the next level, though she stopped when he began to speak of the space station and she watched him, a touch of admiration creeping into her expression.

"I didn't know that was you." she said softly, she had of course heard the story of the battle of the space station but she had never delved into it in so much detail as to find out who was there. "That's quite impressive." she told him and then became aware that she was perhaps looking at him for too long and reverted her eyes back to the datapad and tried to concentrate though her mind wouldn't let her. She let out a small laugh at herself as she continued to fail the level. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and roughly shoved her thoughts aside before trying again.

Kaine smirked, "Indeed it was... although we were unable to slay Mandalore that day. Lord Moridin engaged the man in mortal combat in one of the hanger bays, but the stability of the station fell rapidly and Mandalore retreated. We could've crippled the Mandalorians for a temporary time, leaving them defenseless and vulnerable, but alas it was not to be." He didn't mention the artifact they discovered on that station, nor much anything else except those two facts, he rubbed his chin in thought as his eyes glanced down to the Datapad, and he couldn't help but stifle a teasing chuckle at her repeated failures. Obviously he was getting to her, whatever it was, his looks, charms, mannerisms, whatever. "Should I lower the difficulty, my dear? It looks like you're having trouble." He reached out with his hand and motioned to a section she was having trouble with, "No, here. Let me show you." He slid up next to her and lightly plucked the datapad from her grasp, holding it between himself and her and showing her the correct way to bypass. When he successfully bypassed, he looked at her and asked, "Understand?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
"That won't be necessary" she replied stubbornly at his offer to lower the difficulty. She was not going to give up. Then she flet his arm brush hers as he slid closer Kaine. Her lekku trembled slightly and she felt like a little girl and when he took the data pad from her and became aware of her increased her rate. As he showed her how to bypass it she paid no attention to his hands but was looking at his face so when he looked up at her she couldn't help but laugh at herself and how ridiculous she was being.

"No, I wasn't paying attention." she said shaking her head at herself and looking down. "Show me again."

"Here, watch." He ran through the bypass again, showing her in complete detail in each and every step he used to bypass the information. He would have to remember to give her a datapad that detailed the methods Kaine used for such operations. He'd also prepare a course in his computer room for her to go through, as well as simulators to mimic degrees of armed security installations with guards and other defenses, as well as locked doors and an objective at the end. "Do you understand now?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
This time Anaya focused, on the datapad and not Kaine. A difficult feat, but a necessary one. The skills she would gain as a hydra would not only help her but could also help Moridin, and as much as she wanted to pursue this little crush she had to remember why she was here too.

"Yes" she said, nodding and taking control of the datapad and starting the system again, repeating the process Kaine had already shown her with only one or two minor mistakes. She couldn't help but grin as she bypassed it and she looked back at Kaine. "Like that." she felt her cheeks grow hot as she looked him in the eye and was suddenly grateful of her red skin and the fact that she didn't blush.

"Very good, you're a fast learner." He meant that compliment, and flashed Anaya a approving smile and nod. "I will prepare a simulation for you to test your current combat skills against various degrees of opponents, along with locked doors and security codes you'll need to slice from various consoles. It'l take the servants a day to get that all set up, but in the meantime I'll have a room for you prepared and will continue your training with the mock security systems and poison resistance."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Her eyes lit up at the words 'combat skills' and she grinned. "Something as elaborate as that must mean we will be going to the arena. I look forward to it." she looked down at the datapad thoughtful for a moment before looking back at Kaine again.

"Tell me more about this poison resistance" she asked as she tucked her legs underneath her.

"It's simple. I will introduce you to various poison, and inject them into your system, starting with the weakest ones first. We will monitor your vitals and see how well you can resist them and for how long before we're forced to intervene. Constant exposure to these poisons will allow you to build an immunity, and with your Sith training and the force you should have a significant boost to your natural resistance. It will be interest to see how your..." He looked her form up and down, "Body reacts to each poison. I will start those tomorrow, as the day wanes and the night approaches. I will have my servants prepare the arena for your training, as well as bring in the poisons I require. Shall I show you to your room, Miss Fen?" He said as he started to rise from his seat.

Nisha Decrilla

N
With the force on her side, Anaya was confident that her body would resist well enough to these poisons. She smirked at the look he cast up and down her body. Rising she said "Careful with those eyes Lord Zambrano, they might see something they like."

She slid an arm through his and gave him a coy smile. "Lead the way."

He'd smile at her words, and would allow her arm to wrap around his, and would lead her back into the Estate from the gardens, and into the main foyer. From there, he'd lead her up the grand staircase and then to the right, where they would come across another hallway. Kaine would lead her down this hallway to the final room on the left, and would turn the handle and push the door open, revealing a luxurious room that would belong in some castle of royalty, tapestries hung on the wall to each side of the large bed, while a wardrobe and a few dressers would be arranged against the walls. A large window overlooking the arena would be closed, but the curtains would be open so that you'd be able to see the view. "I hope this room is to your liking, and if there's anything you need there is a comm unit on the dresser next to the bed, and you can call upon a servant to serve you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom