Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to the Lair

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya moved into the room slowly, her eyes moving over every inch of it as she drank in its extravagance and beauty. She moved across the room, dropping the datapad on the bed and took a moment to admire the view from her room. Even in the failing light it was a sight to behold. Smiling she turned back to look at Kaine. "It's beautiful." she told him as she moved back towards him "You are a very gracious host, though I have one very small problem."

She stopped inches from him "What if its you I want and not your servants?"

He smiled, "Then here, take this." He'd reach into his pocket and would produce a comlink, and would hand it to her. "This contacts directly to me wherever I am, so if you need me... you know how to reach me." He only awarded those select few with a comlink that contacted him directly, most of his servants had one, especially the ones he'd known since childhood, and a few of his agents had one. No other woman really had one, he really didn't go around looking for any, of course he didn't mind the attention and bodies of his dancers, but that was roughly it. With Anaya it was... different.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya accepted the com link with a small smile, her hand lingering on his for a moment before taking it. It was not exactly what she had wanted from him it was something at least, she may juts have to find his room later and sneak in.

"Thank you." she said softly, and then a wave of daring overcame her and she placed a light kiss on his lips. "Goodnight Kaine." she said, using his first name rather than his title before she moved towards the suitcase that had already been brought up for her.

Kaine felt the fire of the Dark Side flare as she kissed him briefly, oh so briefly. He had her taste now, he could taste her on his lips. At first he was at a loss for words, but then bowed as she turned away and replied, "Goodnight, Anaya" before turning and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him as he left. He walked back towards the staircase and walked down it at a brisk pace, turning to the left towards the inner training facility before taking an abrupt right into a seemingly empty and purposeless room. He tapped a spot on the wall, which slide away to reveal a keypad, and typed in a short keystroke, which opened the doors of an elevator directly next to it. Kaine had never fancied himself living in a chamber on the upper levels of the Estate, and instead had a chamber meters below the surface built into the labyrinthian complex of dungeon cells and torture chambers. He took the elevator down, which opened up to the dungeon complex, and he began to navigate it perfectly from memory and finally arrived at his room and study. He opened the door and walked in, quickly laying down on the bed and moving into a meditative trance as opposed to sleep or a nap.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya could not sleep, not matter how hard she tried. There was a hunger in her that she could not quell. "For goodness sake." she said finally giving up. She could go and look for Kaine's room but the idea of appearing like some desperate whore swayed her form that idea. Rising from the bed she found a mini skirt and a strapless crop top and pulled them on before making her way to the window. Even now she could see movement in the arena as the prepared it for tomorrow.

Opening the window wide, Anaya pulled herself out onto the window sill and than began to climb up towards the roof, the stone of the building rough beneath her bare feet. She reached the top surprisingly fast and once there took a moment to look at the stars before sitting down and settling into a meditative trance using it to quiet her mind enough so that she could lay back eventually sleep beneath the glittering sky.

The servants came to her room in the morning and found it empty, panicking the searched the house and grounds for her but could not find her. Her ship was still in port so it was timidly they approached Kaine to advise him they could not find her.

Kaine wasn't surprised they couldn't find her, she had probably roamed the estate and enjoyed its pleasures for the night, and so Kaine had taken it upon himself to find her. It wasn't that hard, with his estate wired to detect the presence of nearly anything organic within it or around it, he discovered a very Twi'lek shaped anomaly on the roof, so it wasn't hard to deduce who it was. Kaine took a hovercart up to the roof, and stepped off while a servant held the controls, and walked over to Anaya. "Sleep well?" He said with a wolfish smile as he stood over her, this time wearing only a pair of fine shoes and pants, no shirt at all, revealing his toned chest.

Nisha Decrilla

N
The warm sun on her face had woken Anaya some time ago but it wasn't until she heard the hum of the hovercraft and Kaine's voice that she opened her eyes. She smiled up at him drinking in his toned torso. "Eventually, yes." she said softly, not willing to go into detail about how she couldn't sleep because of her desire for him.

She stretched and rose to her feet moving close to Kaine and placing a hand on his torso. A shiver run through her as the dark side flared "Perhaps I will sleep better tonight, after a long and hard workout." she flashed a sly smile at the innuendo and moved towards the hover craft trailing her fingers down his chest and stomach as she moved away.

"Do we have time for breakfast before you start poisoning me?"

"Of course, I shall have my servants prepare a small meal for us. Then we can begin with the training, my dear." He smiled as he turned around to look at her walk towards the craft, following suit shortly. He bowed politely towards the craft, "Ladies first, and perhaps after our training I can show you some other... extracurricular activities I think you'll enjoy." When she had boarded the craft, he would climb in as well as the servant brought them down to a clearing near the entrance of the estate, which would lead quickly to the dining hall.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya could not stop the wide smile that spread across her face whenever Kaine turned on his charm, which as it turned out was almost always. She moved onto the hovercraft, though she would have liked to jump it would not do to be a show off. Once on the ground she climbed out, and moved ahead of Kaine towards the dining room, trailing her fingers along the wall as she did.

She turned as she reached the dining room door, pausing with her back pressed against it, a thought coming to her mind. "I have a proposal," she said, still not opening the door then she caught herself and shook her head. "On second thoughts. Never mind." She pushed open the door into the large room. The suggestion on her lips was to dance for him when the day was done, but she felt foolish for thinking it. Kaine had dancers, why would he want to see another one.

"Let me get the schedule straight," she said desperate to change the subject and draw his attention into a different subject "Your going to feed me, stick needles in my arms and poison me, then your throwing me in the arena, no?"

He nodded, "To be perfectly blunt, yes. I hope that isn't a heavy burden for you to endure, but you are Sith! The Sith are the highest representation of the force in the universe, and with just enough hatred, power, and will, the Sith can accomplish anything." He said as he absent-mindedly clenched his fists, the fires of zealotry burning in his eyes for only a fraction of a second before he composed himself. Fevored loyalty to the Dark Side had been a family tradition since the first Lord Infinitous during the Clone Wars, where he founded this estate to train Dark Acolytes for the CIS, before creating a sadomasochistic Cult dedicated to some unseen 'God' that granted his followers strength in the Dark Side. However, it is to be noted that the first Lord Infinitous was highly insane. Kaine looked at Anaya as the servants shuffled out their breakfast, "Let's take a seat, shall we?" He went to sit at the head of the table, pulling out a chair directly next to him for Anaya to sit in.

Nisha Decrilla

N
She gave a dark smile at Kaine as she saw her own fanaticism in her eyes for a moment. It was the first time she had seen such a reaction in him and it stirred something inside her. "Yes, we can and we will." she though of Moridin and his goal to become emperor and her own goal to serve as his hand. She wondered what Kaine's ambitions were within the empire and whether he was content where he was or if there was a hatred within his that would drive him further.

She took the seat adjacent to him and began helping herself to food. "I am curious as to why you started your training so late? You had all this and access to the sith, why wait so long?" she asked him.

"I had other business at hand to learn, politics, business, and the same skills you are about to learn. Without those I could not rise to the position where I am today, and I would just be a lowly Apprentice. Instead, look at me now. I am leader of Hydra, Minister of Sith Intelligence, and ruler of Thyferra." He gestured to the everything around him, indicating the magnitude of what he became instead of learning the Force, although he had recently begun his training after all of these ranks had been achieved. "My calling was different, my dear Anaya, but I am a firm supporter of Lord Moridin and the Sith Empire I serve." He said before munching on a jam-coated pastry with an obvious hum of delight.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's eyes flashed dangerously at Kaine's referral to an apprentice as a lowly position. She lowered the pastry she had picked up as he boasted of his wealth and power. She let out a bitter laugh at his last words and sat back her appetite suddenly gone.

"No, my dear Kaine, your calling was not different. It was the same, our calling is to serve the empire. The difference was your birth. You were born into wealth, politics and business and as such had to learn them. I was born into poverty, sold into slavery and had to learn how to pleasure a man. You think an apprentice is lowly? You should visit the whore houses in hutt space."

Perhaps that was an overreaction to an innocent statement, but had hit a nerve that hadn't been touched for a long time.

"Perhaps, but had you been born differently you would see it as I do." He took another bite into the pastry, taking his sweet time chewing it before swallowing, then he continued. "However, I fear my words may have been more offensive than I would've hoped, and I apologize my dear Anaya." He sounded sincere, but who could really know how Kaine really felt, he was master infiltrator and a genius liar, he'd lie to his own mother if he could, had he not already hacked her head from her shoulders years before.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya was not sure if the sincerity in his voice was real or not, but she forced a smile nonetheless. "There is nothing to apologize for. A difference in views that is all. Given time working together we may learn to see things through each others eyes." Sitting forward again she began to pick at her pastry, popping small morsels into her mouth, though her lingering anger dulled the taste somewhat.

She was surprised at how easily Kaine seemed to have gotten under her skin. Not only did his charm and looks make her giddy and often weak at the knees but her had managed to offend her, which was normally a hard thing to achieve.

"Indeed." He said as he took a drink from the goblet near his food, taking one swig before setting it down. He swallowed slowly, savoring the flavor of the drink before finishing it off. He smiled at Anaya, having clearly sensed his words had gotten under that smooth and silky skin of hers, and he knew that despite what she wanted to think, he did have somewhat of a control over her, but just slightly. His charms and good looks had apparently gotten to her, and from the way she had been acting around him it was only a matter of time before they shared the same bedchambers for a night and get really intimate. That would have to wait, however; as he had business with her that didn't include the raunchy events of a late night. "Finish soon my darling, for we can't dilly dally all morning. You know what we have to do."

Nisha Decrilla

N
[OOC: ahahahahaha control over Anaya...oohhh how he wishes lol]

Anaya nodded, popping the last bit of her pastry in her mouth and finishing her own drink, before rising from the table and taking a deep breath and forcing herself back to the reasons she was here, as Kaine, had yet again distracted her, something she would need to be sure did not happen again. she remembered what Moridin had said about the Jedi he had loved and how she had become a weakness for him. As attractive and intriguing she found Kaine, she could not allow herself to be in such a position that she would have to cause herself so much pain for the sake of remaining stronger than those who threatened her existence.

"Alright, lets go play the poison Anaya game and see how ill you can make me."

[OOC: You know what I mean <3]

Kaine rose from his chair, "Follow me to my laboratory" He turned on his heels and began to walk down another hallway, which seemed to comprise most of this estate... lots of hallways, although there were quite a few rooms branching off of those hallways. Near the main kitchens was the laboratory, which itself was opposite the indoor training theater and the door leading to the gardens. The laboratory was filled with various equipment used to synthesize concoctions and poisons, some of which were already prepared and laid out before the duo as they arrived, a pair of masked scientists bowing low to Kaine before rushing off to different duties. Kaine picked up a vial with a green label, and then grabbed a single syringe nearby, "All of these poisons are in varying degrees of toxicity and how horrible their symptoms are. I will first inject you with this one, you will feel your throat constrict and your body weaken, nothing really major compared to what else I have in store for you." He jammed the needle of the syringe into the top of the vial, and retracted the pressure plunger, sucking the liquid into it. "Whenever you are ready, give me your arm, and we shall begin."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya followed Kaine, pausing at the door of the laboratory. She had never liked laboratories or any clinical place for that matter. she had spent days in a hospital after her skin had been blackened by fire by her owner. Just thinking about it brought the stench of burnt flesh to her nose. Realising Kaine was talking to her again she forced herself over the threshold and into the lab, drawing on her fear to give herself strength against whatever Kaine was going to give her.
She settled herself on a tall chair next to Kaine and took another deep breath. "I think I trust you enough not to kill me," she handed him her arm "today at least."

"I'll try." He said with a savage grin as he took a gentle hold on her arm, finding a vein before plunging the needle of the syringe into Anaya's flesh. It would hit the vein, and with a simple movement of his thumb eh would inject the poison into her bloodstream, which would slowly begin to take affect. She would begin to feel a bit dizzy, as her muscles went lax and her body began to feel overly weak and limp, while in contrast her throat muscles would constrict and begin to expand, starting to close off her throat. She would have to move quickly to channel the dark side and purge this contagion from her system, but Kaine had the antidote on standby if she couldn't. He didn't want her to die on him, not now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom