Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Return the Favour | EE Invasion of GA held Byss | OOC

Ben Craig Ben Craig

Regarding how much active soldiers i have you can refer to this
Google Docs regarding how much Forces i have in Orbit and on the Ground.

I have a basic map of the Capital City of Byss in the works , but to summarize most of our forces are scattered around the Industrial Sector and the Military and Central Districts , the later being where most of the Government Buildings are located as well as where most of the Upper Class Reside. In addition , there is the Planetary Shield Generator and the
Fright Complex both whom are critical to the Planet's Defense in which are both located in the Military District along with the Imperial Citadel located in the Central District.

The only main difference really is that the Ground-based Shipyards that are present on Byss have been disassembled and relocated to a safer location , so that even if Byss is attacked and falls at the hands of it's enemies , the Ruling Government can relocate and retake the Planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom