Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of a Mad Merc?!?

It's been awhile. I'll forgive you if I've been forgotten.
But the time is nearing.
For a certain... mad merc to return.
Get ready.
------------------------

WASSUP PEOPLES? It feels like forever since the last time I posted here... A lot has happened. Some good stuff, some bad stuff, and of course, a lot of drama. Things are seriously different then before. Whether or not that's a good thing or bad thing... I don't know.

BUT HEY
IMA HERE
SO THE PARTIES CAN START BACK UP
Soon, at least.

I'm getting caught up on schoolwork, so I probably won't end up being a 13 year old drop out (I'm almost 14, but Christmas is taking forever to get here).
My health is still a little iffy (stupid heart rate won't go below 110, even at rest)

But with Winter Break coming up, I should be able to make a return. However I won't be able to be on as often as I was before. Hopefully I'll be able to start Ven's amnesia plot before the new year, along with working on my other characters.

So... what did I miss?

Um, @[member="Domino"] and @[member="Circe Savan"] I guess. Don't know who else remembers me.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

The creator of what is STILL one of my favourite Factory entries ever. Welcome back. You have been missed.

Qae Shena said:
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

The creator of what is STILL one of my favourite Factory entries ever. Welcome back. You have been missed.
Whut
I made a good factory entry?
:mellow:
I missed you to. Are you still the Echani puppy?

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]:
It's been... interesting. A lot of ups and downs really. Murdered a few walls (aka bruised my fists =P), had some nice moments, and made a friend. A friend who's not just on the internet! Which is (sadly) a major achievement.

And the doctor's still don't know exactly what's wrong with me
But hey, that means no bad news yet!

Cats are still weird.

Circe Savan said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Need to do a thread with me. :p
CIRCE! BABY!
I MISSED YOU
*hug tackles*

Dun worry, I been planning
Being an insomniac gives you a lot of time for plotting murders and other things, but mostly murders

Um'
If I remember correctly, Ven and Circe had a bit of an argument that delayed the procedure thing, not long before OP told Ven about Circe's crimes.
So I dun think it ever ended up happening
(I thought Isis took Ven's place? Or was it...)
Memories are failing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom