Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Resurgence

RESURGENCE

William Harris had always been a man of great ambition and determination. As a young officer in the military, he quickly rose through the ranks, earning a reputation as an experienced tactician and skilled leader. He was known for his ability to think strategically and make tough decisions under pressure, qualities that would serve him well in the years to come.

Harris had fought in many battles throughout his career, using his tactical skills to lead his troops to victory against their enemies. He had seen firsthand the sacrifices that were required to achieve success on the battlefield, and he was always willing to put himself in harm's way to protect his comrades and ensure their safety.

As Premier of the Fel Empire, Harris oversaw the day-to-day operations of a powerful and influential empire in the galaxy. Under his leadership, the empire expanded its territories and resources, becoming a force to be reckoned with throughout the galaxy. But despite his many successes, Harris was not immune to the political machinations that plagued the Fel Empire.

During a coup led by a rival faction within the military, Harris was removed from his position as Premier and exiled to this remote planet. It was a humiliating blow for someone who had dedicated their life to serving their country, but Harris refused to let it break his spirit. He continued to fight for what he believed in, using his tactical skills and strategic thinking to try and bring about change from the shadows.

But despite his best efforts, the coup was successful and the Fel Empire crumbled around him. Harris was left with nothing but a sense of sadness and regret, as he watched everything he had worked for slip away. He knew that it would be difficult to rebuild what had been lost, but he held onto hope that one day the galaxy would once again know peace and stability.

As he sat alone at the bar, nursing his drink and watching the world go by, Harris couldn't help but feel a sense of longing for the days when he was part of something bigger than himself. He missed the camaraderie and purpose that came with being part of the military, and he longed to once again serve in whatever capacity he could. But for now, all he had was his memories and his dreams, and a quiet bar on a remote planet where he could drink away the pain of his past.

"Bartender!" Harris raised his glass, "Can I get another round please?"

The bartender walked over to pour a viscous liquid into his glass and walked away. Harris took a sip and set it back down, staring distantly at the wall. Where would he begin, what would he do? He's not as young as he once was, but he's ready to take the first step, all he needs is some kind of out from his exile. One good kick in the behind and he would be knocked out of this slump and back into action.

Last edited:
High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Laphisto had stopped on this planet to refuel and gather some supplies. Stepping up to the bar entrance, he Grimaced with a slight frown. The last time he was in this type of company, he was thrown from the establishment, mostly by angry patrons who didn't want to hear his speech about a new cause growing in the galaxy. But that was neither here nor there. He had given leave to most of the ship's crew, and many of them found themselves in the many bars and taverns in the city. Laphisto was dragged out more so for appearances. it helped moral when people saw their leader joining them for drinks and not stuck behind closed doors away from their gaze.

rolling his shoulders some what laphisto pushed his way onto the scene, his eyes looking around the bar for a moment before flashing a teal blue reaching out before him with the force to help better him see his way through the establishment. he wore a Customized Set of LO-56A MKII armor that matched the several soldiers that followed with him. The bridge crew and most of the soldiers and techs branched away, leaving Laphisto standing there with only five soldiers before pushing his way to the bar. His taloned feet clacked against the floor. if his height of seven foot eight didn't make him stand out then the wings and tail surely did.

with a small grumbled grunt laphisto looked around for a moment, his hand widely moving to the Broad Saber on his hip, which was currently mag locked to his belt before leaning forwards and ordering a drink. at first, he didn't notice, but after some time he could feel the tension of him and his compatriot's arrival thick in the air. clearing his throat someone he spoke up "And a round for the bar, put it on the Tab of the Lilaste Order" he had hoped to smooth over some peace and hopefully make the order's presence a more welcomed one

William Harris William Harris

"And a round for the bar, put it on the Tab of the Lilaste Order"

Harris turned to face the beings walking in. Had he really been that far in his own head that he didn't hear the group of soldiers entering? He scanned the room and spotted the one that was obviously in charge. The being, a tall mix between humanoid and some kind of horned beast definitely did not match the appearance of the average clientele.

He thought for a moment, if there was any threat it would have already presented itself, this wasnt a show of force, but one of hospitality. Regardless of who these soldiers were, or of their allegiances, it would be rude for the longest consistent patron this side of the bar to not at least introduce himself.

Harris motioned towards the leader and called out, "
Hello There, can I speak with you real quick?"

He patted the empty stool beside him and awaited the being to approach.

Laphisto Laphisto

Last edited:
Laphisto raised a brow when the man spoke outwards to him, his gaze flicking over to the man, his eyes being covered in that teal blue, peering into them through the force for only a moment before pushing himself forwards and taking a seat next to the patron of the bar. He had no true worry about being struck down or attacked, least not any more. If anything ordering a round for the entire bar would have gained some temporary loyalty from the other patrons.

As he sat down the bar tender set a drink in front of him, Laphistos hand grasping the drink, giving it a small sniff and then taking a sip. Setting the glass back down Laphisto kept his gaze some what forwards "What can I do for you lad?"

He wasn't expecting much from this conversation maybe a thanks for the round or some questions about the outfit he had come in with either way he would humor this individual, at the very least it gave him something to pass the time till their ship was repaired and refueled

"That's some interesting armor you got there," Harris looked the being up and down gaging this being. It wasn't any species he knew, but it was a large galaxy out there. Nobody knew everything that was out there, and if he did know everything he sure as hell wouldn't be sitting in this bar with nothing but a stash of credits to his name. "I guess I should thank you for the drink." He paused for a moment, straightening his posture for his new guest. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you out here? As far as I can tell there isn't much of anything in this sector, let alone this system."

Harris tipped his head back and finished the rest of his drink, listening in for a response from the strange creature who sat aside him. He set the glass down and then looked once more around the bar, noticing patrons trickling in and out, and a more rowdy group in the corner calling out to some of the soldiers passing by, finally resting his gaze on Laphisto Laphisto .

Last edited:
downing the remains of his drink Laphisto leaned forward on his arms, giving a slight nod and a light chuckle to the man's words before then straightening himself up and giving his chest plate a firm knock with his fist. "you are looking at the newest armor of the Lilaste order, albeit modified for my unique biology." had he known more of the armor he could have given the man an entire speech about it, but R&D was not in his skill set. Waving a hand to the bar, he nodded in response to the man, thanked him for the drink, and grabbed another round. Unfortunately, his species didn't get drunk like most species of the galaxy due to the hyper-aggressive nature of his blood, but the taste was still pleasant

"me and my crew were out here looking, trying to find an old derelict that had supposedly been spotted a few hundred years ago, hoping to track its trajectory and find the ship, but unfortunately, we came up short , well more or less. " he gave a small chuckle shaking his head lightly and taking a drink from his glass " we found the derelict but it wasn't the one we were looking for" turning to face the man he raised a brow lightly giving a small nod as he spoke

" what about you, stranger? what brings you to this back water planet?" he looked over at the barkeep and cleared his throat lightly " er no offense meant of course" Leaning himself forward once again he grasped his glass, swirling the contents around, his eyes fixed in a squint - or was he glairing? - " you don't exactly look like you truly belong here, or at the very least you were not born here "

" You don't exactly look like you truly belong here, or at the very least you were not born here "​

"Well, you are right there." Harris thought for a moment, trying to find the words, "Why I'm Here specifically? The drinks are good. Beyond that though, I'm out here as an Exile. I once lead an Empire, and now that's all gone to galactic history. It is a cycle of rising and falling, but ours was special. All it took was one guy with a grudge to rally his group and depose me." Harris glanced around once more, "I really did pride myself on it all. But now? I'm just a traveler, I'm not bad off credits-wise, but my buddies were all scattered to the winds." Harris raised out his hand to the bartender and following a short exchange, the Bartender placed some water before him which Harris quickly began sipping.

Laphisto Laphisto

Raising a brow, Laphisto sipped his drink. He knew the feeling of exile himself. More or less, though, did being locked in carbonite and used as a weapon count? He quickly shook his thoughts away, clearing his throat lightly before glancing at William Harris William Harris and nodding along to his words. The man led an entire empire. Now, that was impressive. Skills like that were becoming more and more common as factions began to rise and fall in rapid succession, especially since the great fracture that occurred shortly after the end of the Second Hyperspace War. " you lead an empire of your own? Now that is a burden I can understand and sympathize with." pausing mid-drink, he raised a brow for a moment, blinking before shaking his head and clearing his throat, setting his drink down and offering a scaled hand to the man beside him." my apologies. I am Laphisto Div'atori Gix, High commander of the Lilaste order. "

"well, a man of your talents would find work easily in any faction that roams the galaxy. What keeps you strationed here on this planet, Bill?" pulling his hand back he grabbed his drink and took another sip, shaking his head softly with a small grumble, pulling the glass up and looking into it and even giving git a small sniff. this second drink was less appetizing than the first one he ordered, it would seem. looking back, laphisto moved to let his gaze roll over the members of his crew that had entered the bar with him, either to make sure they were still around or to make sure they were not getting into to much trouble. alcohol tended to have that effect on the other humanoids from what he had learned over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom