Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(this thread will take place before Myles started his private security company, and before anything else really)
starwarsmarket.0.jpg

There he was, in a cantina nestled not too far from Raider's Cove. Rishi always held a special place in Myles' heart. The beaches with soft warm sand, the crystal blue waters that went for miles, the towns being secluded and of their own accord; there was a charm to it.

Feeling the seabreeze make its way into the cantina and brush over his face he looked around at the scenery. Not too many people but just enough to keep tabs on everyone. Perfect.

Davorak was on Rishi to relax for the time being and get his plan together. He needed to lay low in a sense and Rishi was a good place to do that. Pirates, scum and prisoners have fled here to escape and begin again.

A bartender droid shambled its way over to where Myles was sitting and prompted him for a drink. "Hello sir! Welcome to the Rusted Bucket! Can I get you anything?"

Snapping to attention Myles didn't shift his gaze from the doorway but he still replied to the droid "Ill just take some Jawa juice please. Easy on the ice"
Confirming Myles' order, the bartender droid shambled back to the counter to retrieve his drink.

I have no idea where to go from here. Things aren't so apparent as they seem. Naboo has no profitable work for me, privateering sucks for an older guy like me. He thought to himself.

Myles just got out of a job contract doing maintenance on a privateering vessel. Rather than the privateers listening to Myles and taking his word that he was a "crack shot" and a "good soldier" they scoffed and put him to fixing hyperdrives and thresh coils. Damn them all.

He doubted that a stranger would walk into this cantina and seek him out immediately, or even know who he was. Still can't blame a man for trying to find a job.

Myles only had to make 10,000 more credits and then he would take a shuttle to Tatooine where a shipwright was selling a one of a kind ship dating from the Clone-Wars Era, and it was in decent condition Myles couldn't resist.

The bartender droid brought his drink to which he thanked the droid and gave it a credit chit. He focused back on the main doorway, slinking back in his seat and enjoying the seabreeze hitting him in the face.

Maybe my luck will turn around.

(@anyone is free to join!)

RC-1047

A plan is only as good as those who see it through
A ARC-170 could be spotted from orbit, The Clone inside slowly looked at his control's and such making sure his altitude was a good mark. He grasped the handle's with his hand's and started his descent.

The Clone slowly observed the terrain of the planet as he shone down on the planet, It was always good to observe first, he slowly made it down to the spaceport his ARC-170 slowly hovering above the spaceport ground.

The Clone hit a few buttons and leg's sprouted from the ARC-170, they slowly touched the ground and he opened up his pilot's up-door, A white smoke would emit from it as he got out.

RC-1047 would grab his helmet and the weapon's from inside the cockpit, He shoved his helmet onto his head then sealing his helmet.

The reason he sealed his helmet because they're could be nasty toxins in the air waiting for him to breathe it in.

He got by Spaceport security and finally got into the city, He wanted a place to rest or get a drink.

​After 20 minutes of wandering around trying to find establishments, he finally came across a bar, he looked up at the sign.

"The Rusted Bucket Ey?" The Clone said, He slowly walked up to the Durasteel door, It opened as he walked up to it he slowly walked in.

He gained look's from most of the customer's inside, Was it not normal to see a Clone full armor walk into a bar? He just wanted not to be looked at, It made him nervous.

The sound of boot's would be heard as the Clone dragged them across the Durasteel floor, He sat near a man who was drinking at some Jawa Juice.

"Can I get some Tihaar." The Clone said to the Droid, The Droid nodded and such soon bringing him back a full glass of Tihaar, The Clone took off his helmet putting it to the side of him.

He slowly drank at his Tihaar the strong smell of it floating around him.

[member="Myles Davorak"]

Jawa juice was Myles' favorite. At the moment he couldn't find anything that suited him better or at least wasn't terribly high in alcohol content. Hearing the banter of the cantina patrons reminded him of the other systems he had been to. Tatooine, Dxun, Naboo, Coruscant. Sure the people might be different but the talk is usually all the same.

He had taken another swig of his drink when he noticed someone, in all white, walk into the cantina. The T-Visor helmet caught his attention the most. What? That helmet....that armor....A...Clone perhaps? Maybe a scavver who found the armor.

Myles laughed it off, the chances of it being an actual Clone were pretty slim. It was easier for him to deduce that it was just a common spacer or scavver that bought/acquired the armor somehow. Shaking his head with a smile he went back to his drink.

"Maybe I am drunk and don't realize it" he murmured to himself. Still though, if this individual was real Clone, it would be worth the chance in speaking with them.

The Clone had sat near him, close enough in talking distance. When the helmet was taken off, he saw the signature tan face and proper cut hair. Could this really be a Clone? Piping up he spoke toward the man.

"Tihaar is a popular drink seems like, especially 'round these parts. Rishi, can you find a more beautiful place where scum & villainy congregate? I haven't seen you before and I am pretty good with faces, and your armor is pretty unique. Where you from stranger?" He didn't want to make the man nervous but Myles was nervous himself.

His mother told him stories about the Clone Wars when he was little. They were a sight to see especially in action, cloned after the famous bounty hunter Jango Fett. Taking another sip of his Jawa juice he saw that this stranger was more than likely a Clone. But why on Rishi? He thought to himself.

[member="RC-1047"]

RC-1047

The Icecube's in the Tihaar slowly started to melt away into the drink watering it down, The clone took off his glove's to reveal his battle-scared hand's, He put one finger into the drink stirring it around slightly, He pulled his finger out of the drink wiping it off with a napkin.

The Clone took a sip of his Tihaar letting the strong drink take over his tastebud's as he did so, He winced at the strongness of it, But he still liked it, RC-1047 continued to drink at it until it was down to the bottom.

"Maybe I am drunk and don't realize it"

RC-1047 looked to the side of him where the source of the sound came, It was a fairly old man, Was he talking to himself, "Weird." RC-1047 as he turned over to his drink continuing to brood over it, putting his hand's over the glass feeling the coldness of the glass.

"Can I get a Coruscant Brandy now?" RC-1047 said to the Droid, The Droid nodded opening it's hand's for the credits, The Clone reached down in a pocket of his grabbing two golden credit's and handing them to the Droid, "Keep the change." Casper said as the Coruscant Brandy was handed to him.

The Redish liquid swirled around in his cup, he took a sip of it, it had a nasty taste at first but the aftertaste was divine!

"Tihaar is a popular drink seems like, especially 'round these parts. Rishi, can you find a more beautiful place where scum & villainy congregate? I haven't seen you before and I am pretty good with faces, and your armor is pretty unique. Where you from stranger?"

Was the Man talking to Casper, The Clone turned around to the man.

"There isn't one place I'm from, Well, Where I was born was Kamino, I've been around the Galaxy, Geonosis, Tattione, Coruscant, Mustufar, Many places." Casper said.

[member="Myles Davorak"]

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Though a solider of fortune, with credits as the only means to fight Formorta still had off time to do other things, as such the expert sniper had made her way back to imperial space to relax and not be hampered anything else. Usually she would be making her way back to Tatooine but the recent Imperial take over and subjugation of the planet meant traveling their was restricted, so she had to make do, Rishi just happened to be the most convenient, being on a major hyperspace rout and unorthodox enough to her liking.

Formrota had landed on the planet a while ago, spending the day buying supplies and new clothing, her previous cloak being damaged in the last engagement, and her formal suit suffering a similar fate after a risky water escape. Upon dressing in her normal mercenary attire, minus the mask, she decided to take a load off at a local cantina. One called the 'Rusted Bucket' seemed appropriate, after all the water induced mission she had been on lately.

Entering the establishment Formorta was greeted with the familiar scent and ruckus that came with these types of places, 'glad to see nothings changed'. She gave a quick scan of the room, more out of instinct then actually being interested in its patrons, though one particular person stuck out, a man, clean cut hair, wearing white stocky armor, seemingly similar to that of a Mando, but more military, odd. Keeping an eye on the mean she approached the bar, just hearing the end of their conversation, 'born on Kammino?, wait were they a clone trooper'.

The empire no longer used clones, the only galactic faction to do that was the First Order, though she highly doubted he was one of them, the two didn't get along very well. Formorta was not a very curious person, but this.... 'clone' sparked her interest. The man who he was talking with on the other hand, just some average space scoundrel, nothing important about him at all.

[member="RC-1047"] l [member="Myles Davorak"]

Myles was instantly taken back by the Clone's words

"There isn't one place I'm from, Well, Where I was born was Kamino, I've been around the Galaxy, Geonosis, Tattione, Coruscant, Mustufar, Many places."

"Been around alot of systems I take it?"

Kamino was one system that Myles hadn't the privilege of visiting but he planned to change that soon. "Torrential rains on Kamino I hear. Hear the waters are lovely though" he added, not with sarcasm but with an affinity of water.

Hearing this Clone talk, being the real deal made him smirk on the inside, it was like meeting a ghost from the past. Myles nodded toward the Clone and offered a polite gesture "Myles Davorak, soldier of fortune and ace pilot at your service....I didn't quite get your name?" Davorak knew that Clones were give specific identifications but it was evident that the Clone Wars were long over, who knows; the Clone might have adopted a name for himself.

Today was interesting already, as Myles peered at the door he saw a figure walk in with very interesting mercenary attire on.....a woman....what's a woman doing on Rishi? That didn't matter. For Myles, women seem to have come and gone but this one looked somewhat different, pale white hair but didn't have a single wrinkle. Interesting people I am finding myself with.

Raising his glass of Jawa juice Myles nodded toward the woman noting that she was, at least welcomed by him in this establishment.

[member="RC-1047"] [member="Formorta"]

RC-1047

Casper thought about what he said, He had practically been everywhere in the Galaxy.

The Clone sighed, Not in irritation, but he had stuff to do, He loved being asked question's about the war or the Clone War's, It was fairly amusing to get one's response about them.

"Yeah, I've been around alot of the System's and deployment's during the Clone War's, Fought with Anakin Skywalker one time, That was when I was a Clone Trooper." CAsper said with a dry laugh.

"Torrential rains on Kamino I hear. Hear the waters are lovely though"

Casper laughed at the joke, Of some sort, "Kamino was a home to me, Where I had my ARC Training and such, That's where I was assigned my Custom Katarn Armor." Casper said moving his cloak aside that was apart of his armor to reveal the color design that was different then other Katarn Armor.

"Myles Davorak, soldier of fortune and ace pilot at your service....I didn't quite get your name?" The Man said to him his new found name being Myles

RC-1047 thought about his name for a while before being brought out of a trance by a loud Drunk Man that was a few feet away.

"It's nice to meet you Myles, I'm RC-1047, Codename Casper, My Rank is Captain, I led a Elite Squadron of Republic Commando's, There were two names for us, Clone Commandos and Republic Commandos, I personally like Republic Commando's." Casper said with a chuckle.

The Clone turned to the man extending his hand out to shake it.

[member="Myles Davorak"]
[member="Formorta"]

Myles listened intently to the Clone's stories and they were something else all on their own.

RC-1047 said:
Yeah, I've been around alot of the System's and deployment's during the Clone War's, Fought with Anakin Skywalker one time, That was when I was a Clone Trooper."

Skywalker.....a name that Myles heard many times on Naboo, as he was married to the Queen of Naboo. To think, this Clone has seen it all.....what a time capsule! He thought to himself.

RC-1047 said:
Kamino was a home to me, Where I had my ARC Training and such, That's where I was assigned my Custom Katarn Armor.
The Advanced Recon Commando program? That's pretty impressive. Heard ARC troopers were some of the best Clones during the Wars. Read stories about your guys, from Muunilist to Mygeeto. Awesome campaigns.

Myles didn't like to glorify war but there was a Clone sitting in front of him and there is no telling what he has seen in his lifetime.

RC-1047 said:
It's nice to meet you Myles, I'm RC-1047, Codename Casper, My Rank is Captain,

Myles extended his hand to shake Casper's "Casper eh? Pleasure to meet you. What's a Clone doing on a backwater planet such as Rishi if I may be so bold?"

[member="RC-1047"] [member="Formorta"]

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
She sat their staring at the two as they talked, eves dropping on the conversation, it was hard to believe but the face, voice, just the tone from him saying they were a veteran solider, they had to be a clone. Not only that and ARC trooper, the best of the best before commandos, though his custom armor made her think her was much more.

Though that raised a question, why here of all places, and why only now. "If you are a clone from over 800 years ago, how did you end up here, that seems like a story to tell, and I too would like to know how you ended up here". A person of his skill would probably be gobbled up by the Galactic Empire or First order because of his past, though the inhibitor chip Fett clones supposedly had may no longer be functioning.

While talking someone else entered, wearing a set of mando armor, easily recognizable, but also weathered, indicating the different battle the wearer had been in. Seems like an interesting confrontation, tough it seemed strange, that Mandaloians would be coming to this bar in particular.

[member="Koda Fett"] l [member="Myles Davorak"] l [member="RC-1047"]

RC-1047

"Casper eh? Pleasure to meet you. What's a Clone doing on a backwater planet such as Rishi if I may be so bold?"

Casper thought about it for a moment or two, He really didn't know why he was on Rishi.

"Well, For Drink's and work, I have nothing to do with my life now, I use to be a solider and now I'm just a washed up Veteran." Casper said responding bluntly to the man.

"If you are a clone from over 800 years ago, how did you end up here, that seems like a story to tell, and I too would like to know how you ended up here".

"Like I said, Just washed up, I woke up from Cyro a year ago, but I still don't know where to go, I'm just traveling around I guess looking for work and drinking." Casper said with a shrug.

[member="Formorta"]
[member="Myles Davorak"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom