Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

[member="Pom Stych Tivé"]

uc6uRwMD_o.png

Enjoy!

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Hello, Kaalia. I gotta couple tags if it's ok:

Clan Haran'jai or Haran'jai (whichever fits better). Lettering and rim would be colored a dark, iron-metallic color and invocative of a forged blade (if that makes sense?). The field behind it, I prefer, to be either a static or gif image of something fiery / lava-like.

Metal, spiky against a glossy-black field. Words would say "Heavy Metal".

Thank you so much if you do these!

[member="4ND-R0"]

I wasn't entirely sure what you meant with your requests, so I tried to be as accurate as possible. Especially the second one was quite confusing for me to really understand. If you wish for something different please let me know, and if you could provide me with images to use that would make my job a thousand times easier.

LNc1Be4D_o.gif
HC2Ll3Qg_o.png

I would like to humbly request the title of "Chaos Incarnate". I don't have any specific image in mind, but the color scheme of red and black is what I had in mind (similar to my Chaotic Evil tag I currently have).

I'd also like to request "Shattered Madness" using this image:

2sF89vo.jpg

If you need me to I can provide an image for the first title as well :)

[member="Vereshin"]

HbWmffOP_o.png
ZyRDXvup_o.png

Due to the numbers really blending into the background in the first image I couldn't really make that work. Hopefully either are good, though.

[member="Darren Onyx"]

Di3cZbhs_o.png
w1dXwFGv_o.png

Hopefully they are how you imagined them to be. If not, let me know and I can try my hand at something different.

I humbly request two more titles: Bluehawk (using this image if possible, or sticking to the blue theme haha) and Supreme Leader (I don't have an image for this one, but blue and black coloring, perhaps keeping it similar to the Bluehawk tag, maybe even using the same image?).

Hello! Firstly, just have to say I LOVE the wonderful tags you make! I really hope I'm not asking too much to have these made into tags?

Also, sorry in advance for the very large images.

"Xanti"
Would like the purple texture in it from this picture
ce07880579e572232e14dd15ac61d24f.jpg

"Technician"
Really wanted to keep the Halo theme...thought the glowing blue and metal parts from the gun would make a swell background
Halo3-WraithMortarTank1.png

"Ranger"
Whatever works best for this, though I imagined it best with leaving out the purple spikes on the rifle and doing like a narrow view of the scope and helmet. If that works.
5601083798_347fb6b047_b.jpg

"Exile"
If you could include just the planet?
reachcampaign_m30_noble6.jpg

Sorry for so many requests, I'd do it myself but I can't seem to be able to replicate the font...which is important to me.

Thanks!

[member=Kaalia Pavanos-Voldaren]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom