Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist [Requests open] I make flairs

Vereshin

V
Atlas Kane said:
Yeah, I don't mind having the same rank tag as others, not to mention the fact that it's Kaalia's rank tag at the end of the day. (Still waiting on the other 40 rank tags, Kaalia! :p )

[member="Vereshin"]
Thanks! Just thought I'd make sure.

Hello, [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] ,

Is it possible to get a rank tag for the Fallanassi? They are a tribe of force users who are masters of Force Illusions and Force Immersion. Perhaps it would be good to have something like a woman warping into different people in the background. I'm not really picky.

Thanks for your help and time,

---Major

[member="The Major"]

qMSsZSrb.png

I had no idea where to start with looking for such a background, so I went with more of an abstract one. If you have any specific image or gif you want me to use I will gladly use that one instead.

Vereshin

V
Can I get a version of my Sith Sorcerer tag just saying "Sorcerer"? Thankyou! [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Vereshin

V
I found a way better image for my Physicist tag. Could you please make it with this > thankyou very much!

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] If you could find the time, could you make a "queen" tag? No specific background, but could you make the letters either gold, or light blue? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom