Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting a Jedi Master to train

Requesting a Jedi Master or Jedi in general to help train this Tusken Raider who has been attempting to understand her new found abilities. Possibly introduce her to a civilized world to teach her Galactic basic and such.

[member="Lari Vuqqoct"]

A fellow Tusken Raider. I have been meaning to bring this char back. A Disillusioned Jedi Master and Veteran of the Clone Wars. I would be happy to take on a fellow Tusken as an Apprentice :D

[member="Lari Vuqqoct"]

A fellow Tusken Raider. I have been meaning to bring this char back. A Disillusioned Jedi Master and Veteran of the Clone Wars. I would be happy to take on a fellow Tusken as an Apprentice :D

[member="Lari Vuqqoct"]

[member="Lari Vuqqoct"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] For some reason, there are double/triple posts with everything that's gone up on here. But I digress. The choice is between a Blind Grey Jedi Master who knows abilities from both sides of the force, or a fellow Tusken Jedi Master who knows specifically powers of the Light...Choices, Choices, Choices.

[member="Lari Vuqqoct"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] For some reason, there are double/triple posts with everything that's gone up on here. But I digress. The choice is between a Blind Grey Jedi Master who knows abilities from both sides of the force, or a fellow Tusken Jedi Master who knows specifically powers of the Light...Choices, Choices, Choices.

[member="Jakkor Kess"] Seems to have won congratulations! The Tusken Jedi will teach this one the ways of the force however she will not be swayed to the light so easy so [member="Mr. Bones"] You maybe a back up in case she might get conflicted with her emotions... (And as for the double posting i think we keep posting more than once because it doesn't show that we posted anything...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom