Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public [Request to join] Chance Encounter

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

K A S H Y Y Y K

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | (Open interaction)

A single Krayt Gunship had descended into the jungle canopy of Kashyyyk's great Wroshyr trees, Wafting through the fog as it touched down gently in a nearby clearing.
The ramp lowers with a hydraulic hiss and slight steam before the gunship's cargo was revealed; Mandalorians, Nite Owls specifically. The T-visored warriors carried with them a single crate which resonated a force presence familiar to many on this world; Kyber crystals. These crystals in particular were liberated from a sith storage facility during the rebellion, And were now used to bargain for something these brothers and sisters in arms cared for a great deal; Beskar. The sacred metal in which their prized armour was forged, And it just so happened that the Jedi they had come to meet were willing to trade a small supply of it for these Kyber crystals. As power as the crystals were, The consensus was to trade them to their rightful owners in exchange for the Beskar.

Already these warriors had been encircled by Jedi and their soldiers, Who came bearing a crate of the Beskar, Soon to exchange it with the mandalorians, After which they would no doubt inspect their cargo carefully and go from there. There would be some dealings of course, Politically no doubt.

Aloy cared little for the drivel of the Jedi nor even the mandalorian representative she'd been assigned to guard.

Stepping out of the dropship last and into the light, Aloy's blue armour and prosthetic leg both gleamed, Her avian and clawed cybernetic clicking against the metallic ramp with each step as she marched off, Slipping a silver helmet over her head, The white handprint and shark-like teeth being the only paint on her new beskar helm.

<"Set up a parameter and make sure no one tampers with the deal. Anyone else who wants to escape the politics can join me. I'm taking a nature walk..."> She sighs into her commlink as she marches away from the clearing, Clawed leg gripping logs as she ducks under vines or gently brushes leaves aside.
She wanted nothing more than to enjoy the peace and tranquility of this strange jungle, Maybe meditate or simply think of Tan'yill back home. That is, Assuming no one followed her. Rumor had it there was a new Vizsla among them, A member of her clan that she wished to meet at some point, Though truth be told, She hadn't the slightest clue which of the recent mandalorians was this Vizsla.

xq1EAHk.png

The Past few years haven't been good for the young Jademar Earisa, however with the help of her mother's close friend. The girl has made it through her life without any problems. However upon walking out, her eyes slowly started to grow wide taking notice that a ship in the far distance had landed.. the girl rubbed her head.. thinking to herself before remembering that her mother's grave was in that direction. Hopefully, the teen wouldn't run into those that potentially on that ship. However, her luck had seemed to be on an all-time low as of lately. Shaking her head for just a moment, the girl had breathed in and felt the cold like breeze flow against her face before lightly tapping her face cheeks with her hands. Her eyes had closed for a brief second before she smiled lightly to herself knowing that she has gotten better over the years with handling her nightmares to some degree. Yet she stopped.. looking towards the direction where the ship had originally landed.. before questioning out loud to herself.

"That's Strange, what is this feeling.... it feels very faint..eh..don't get distracted Jade!! got to go see mom's grave!" Her eyes had gone quickly wide as she shook it off before running over towards the vine that leads down, the girl had placed on her leather gloves and grabbed the vine tightly before sliding down taking her time to scale down the massive looking tree. Once Making it to the bottom of the tree and jumping on the ground and landing on her feet. She smirked to herself before taking off into a full sprint, taking her time to head towards her mother's grave.

Jade had begun to make her way towards the camp, it would potentially take her some time to get there but it wouldn't be so long. Hopefully during her passing through the area. The girl wouldn't encounter anyone from the ship. Her very sense of meeting new people isn't exactly good, because she is afraid that she would end up meeting the wrong people by mistake and it could lead to horrible things. She is very cautious about those that make their presence known. For now, she had walked across a bridge and made it all the way through without any issues before continuing her journey for the time being. Surprisely the young wasn't aware of those from outside of Kashyyyk. Being here with the Wookie for a long time, she never really interacted with one of her people before or any human-like races.

The Mandalorian jumped at the opportunity to accompany his clan in their endeavours. While hostilities were not expected as they were dealing with Jedi, he chose to accompany his fellow clan members anyway in case he could be of any assistance. Beskar was a precious metal that Mandalorians were passionate about so any unpredictability would likely come from their own side as the Jedi seemed to be reasonable people but with diplomatic individuals conducting the exchange, he had little concern.

Of course, there was other risk. With such valuable items in possession from both sides, the groups could become the targets of a third party. Though, he didn't know who would be foolish enough to challenge a group of Mandalorians and Jedi. The situation was peaceful and nothing seemed amiss from what he could judge in the first few seconds after stepping off the ship so content that he was not currently needed, he accepted the open offer of a walk. The planet was certainly a beautiful place for it.

::Wait up!::
He called into the commlink before jogging to catch up with Aloy. Ki'an recognised the woman as Alor but had never had the opportunity to speak to her. Meanwhile, she probably had no idea who he was aside from seeing him around every once in a while. "Not into politics, then?" He asked as he fell into pace alongside her. He was pretty comfortable around others so had no issue maintaining conversations, though occasionally this could lead to him being overly talkative which not all people were keen on and he was yet to determine Aloy's stance so he was wary to hold back for now.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa |

Aloy stops just before the treeline, Standing in front of what looked to be a stream that she wanted follow, But for now she was looking over her shoulder, Awaiting the arrival of a newer face in her life with the union. That was of course "Ki'an Vizsla" whom she didn't know by name, Though she'd seen his red armor a few times on this trip already.

Once her newfound trail companion had caught up, She bows her head slightly in greeting before turning into the treeline, Following the stream through while pondering Ki'an's words, the only thing breaking the tranquility over the gentle flow of water, Save for the light whirring of her clawed prosthetic.

<"No, Afraid not. I've had nothing but politicians in my face since I became Alor of this House, And reluctant commander of the Nite Owls... I'm told I'm talkative for a Mandalorian, But that chit ain't my kind of talk. It's more... Mundane arguments, Disguised in redundant friendly words that lead in circles. I'd rather explore nature or have a friendly chat with my vode any day, Or even meditate like some damn Jedi."> She chuckles slightly, More out to lighten the mood than out of humor.

Stopping for a moment, She looks across the stream as if she'd heard something, Or felt that they weren't alone, And yet she couldn't see anything just yet. Wildlife perhaps?

<"How about you? What do you do when the rally masters aren't making you listen to outsider drivel?">

xq1EAHk.png

The young girl moved forward becoming rather closer to the two Mandalorians location that they were currently walking to. It wouldn't take her long to stop completely, because she required to pick something up on the way. She leaned down near an old tree before pushing her hand into a hole and groaned for a moment then pulled out a small leather bag that she had hidden away that had fresh fruit native to the world. Both herself and the two Mandalorians that was drawing closer to the Wookie camp that she had grown up in. Slowly extending her arm into the bag. The young girl pulled out a single fruit and lightly bite down into it's soft texture, among the many fruits that were among few fruits across Kashyyyk that had sweet like taste to them, however, this fruit was completely pink on the outside of the fruit and resembled a peach. Yet it had a rich and delicious flavor with the center having some pure blue that seemed completely harmless and actually helps with the victims for the body.

Leaning up from the tree, she leaned to the side pushing the strap around her shoulder and placing it on the bag. Once she had finished what she needed to from the single tree that was close to the camp. The teen continued her journey to her camp. Soon coming to another stop that was outside of the camp. She pushed her hands down picking out her mother's favorite flowers before taking a band and tieing it securing to each of them together than placed it into her bag. Once she had everything she had required. Finally choosing to speak out loud for the first time in a long time.

"Well, I suppose that is everything that I need for now. better get going so I can place the flowers on her grave." After speaking herself while making her way towards the camp. Finally making it after being away for so long. She had smiled before lightly whistling in a loud tone. Alerting her aunt that she has returned to the camp and her mother's grave site. That if her aunt was around at the time. For now she was likely tending to her own things.

Last edited:

Ki'an returned a bow of the head in respect of his comrade, regardless of her superior societal position as Alor. There had never been an opportunity for him to have a conversation with Aloy as he imagined her duties would make her rather busy but the situation now allowed for some degree of freedom as the risk of any disturbances to their trade seemed minimal. For a moment, he wondered if she had offered people to accompany her out of politeness and if she would rather spend what precious little time she had alone but there was little he could do now as he walked alongside her.

His first impressions of her, based on her initial reply, already made him begin to like her. She seemed easy to get along with and claimed to be a talker which suited him well and put to rest any concerns of his own talkative nature irritating her. "That's understandable." He chuckled in response. The perks of being an average clan member meant avoiding the world of politics for the most part, aside from the few who chose to get involved. An Alor didn't have that luxury but Aloy seemed to be as relatable as any other Mandalorian anyway.

Engrossed in the conversation and not concerned enough to watch out for anything amiss, Ki'an was unaware of any disturbances so continued talking uninterrupted but stopped by Alor to match her pace. "Well... I study mostly in my free time. I like to learn languages particularly. I'm learning Huttese at the minute but it's difficult when most languages use a different alphabet so it's like having to start from scratch every time." He began, giving no sign that he intended to stop there. "I was raised on Mando'a and Basic so they were pretty easy to learn despite the different alphabets because I had no choice but to and when I'm not doing that I study combat medicine which I get taught by my mother." He told her, clearly passionate about the subject.

The Mandalorian raised an eyebrow as he thought he heard the faint sound of a... whistle? Though it could very well have been the wildlife so he continued on their way.

DDcbYop.png

Well, This was a refreshing change of pace. Her companion was willing to talk, A lot by the sound of it, And yet it wasn't the usual bravado that she'd become so used to from her own people.

<"Hm. A scholar as well as doctor than? Lucky find you are. After the fall, Well, Is it bad to say that you're the first doctor I've met among our people? Then again, I knew no one until after I'd fought in the rebellion so it's no surprise">

She continued walking alongside the stream, Occasionally looking over her shoulder to check on her companion or general surroundings.

<"I play music in my spare time. Though, I'm afraid I never had the patience for languages outside of Mando'a and Basic myself. I have a universal translator wired into my head right now that does the trick though, At least spoken anyway. Alphabets though? That's a tricky one. I can only clog my head with so many wires ya know? I'm afraid I'll have to learn symbols the old fashioned way"> She chuckles, Only to come to another abrupt stop as a whistling sound carries itself through the forest, Coming from the same direction she'd been watching before, Causing her to turn slowly towards the treeline, Peering into the jungle with a multitude of scanners built into her helm.

<"I definitely heard something... Bird maybe? Let's check it out, Have a little fun!">
There was no rush to be back yet, And curiosity had taken hold of Aloy's mind in that moment, Hoping that whatever made that noise was a sight worth seeing. Or hunting even.

Her avian leg clicked and whirred as she stepped back, Clearly preparing to sprint as her foot drew back. And just like that, She was gone in a flash, Taking off in full sprint towards the stream and leaping clear over, Landing just over the bank with a mechanical thump as her claw latched onto the bank for support, Aloy looking over her shoulder to see how her companion would cross.

xq1EAHk.png

She finally had reached the encampment that the Wookie's had been staying ever since she was born. The young girl entered the camp while reaching down into her bag gently grabbing a single fruit from her bag out of the many that were inside of the bag and pulling it out of the bag. Once she had done this, she would proceed to bite down on the fruit lightly and moved towards the grave that was marked for her mother. After a few minutes had passed, she had walked to the grave and pushed two fingers into her mouth before whistling a strong sound that echoed through the forest. Of course, this didn't take long before her aunt arrived and brought her a replacement vase for the grave. The last one was knocked over and destroyed. So she would have to replace it with a brand new one.

Her head turned towards Lulnaynurri while she was walking up towards Jade, The Wookie had known the girl since she was a child and things had seemed rather rough on her after her mother had died. The Wookie started to speak towards her for a moment, before handing her the vase. Jade had nodded her head and responded towards her. "T-thanks A-auntie" She had said towards her, watching as the Wookie would leave once more because she was in a hurry, seeing as she was ready to replace the vase, the girl walked up before sitting down in front of her grave while idly staring at her Wooden tombstone that was well crafted.

"
Hey mom, I came to visit and see how you are doing. I hope you are doing well up there in heaven.. " A single tear had rolled down her face, as she stared at the grave lightly talking to herself shivering at the thought of her mother being gone. She never really got over her death after that day. She continued to speak while wiping her eyes out. "Well every since your death, my abilities have been growing stronger each day. However, I am afraid of using them because I could attract the wrong people. It's only a matter of time before someone takes notice and tries to harm me or worse.. I promised that I wouldn't use them unless I really had to." She had stated to herself before the vase surpisely began to roll towards the edge of the cliff as it falls off the edge, her eyes growing wide, the girl quickly shifted her weight and moving to the edge before reaching her hand out causing the vase to halt and luckily for her, the vase had stopped due to her force abilities. She breathed in before moving her fingers causing the vase to float up to her hands, she gently grabbed it and sighed..

"That was a very close call." She said to herself before gently placing the vase into the holding slot that was just in front of the grave itself, taking a moment to breathe, she reached her hand back towards her bag and gently pulled out a beautiful bundle of flowers that her mother loved. She reached back in to pull out a bottle of water from her canteen and poured seventy-five percent of her water into the vase before placing the flowers inside it. Once she was done, she remained there for a moment and sat on the very edge of the cliff and stared at the vast open world of Kashyyyk.

"Not at all. There aren't many anyway, fewer after the fall." He replied, looking down at his feet momentarily to avoid tripping before returning his gaze to Aloy who seemed to have no issue entertaining her vod in conversation which was more than could be said for some of the more stoic Mandalorians who had little interest in conversing with him. It was for this reason, that and his lacking combat skills compared to his peers, that made him unpopular to some, though usually in his medical role he was granted more respect.

"Music? Oh, interesting." He replied thoughtfully, seeming genuinely intrigued. He knew Aloy must have a life outside of her duties and she had to have some way of entertaining herself in the precious free time she had but he wasn't expecting music to be that pastime. "Oh that's really nice." He seemed impressed at the mention of her translator and then shared her chuckle. "Yeah but spoken language is the most useful. You can't write to someone who has a weapon pointed at you." He told her, stopping beside her again as he too heard the whistling but more prominent than before.

"Yeah... I'm not familiar with the wildlife on Kashyyyk." Ki'an agreed but smiled and raised an eyebrow at the suggestion of having fun. He hadn't expected such words to come from an Alor and was surprised when she took off to leap over the stream. He was unsure if he could pull such a stunt with the weight of his armour and jetpack combined and even if he could he didn't want to risk looking foolish in a failed attempt so he opted to step down the bank and walk across the stream, being spared much of the unwanted dampness with his boots, before stepping up onto the bank on the opposite side.

Conversation ceased as they grew closer to direction they had heard the sound in earlier but now it was replaced by a faint voice carried by the wind. Intrigued, Ki'an drew closer until they were at the edge of the woods and faced with a figure ahead who sat on the ground. The Mandalorian wasn't known for his stealth, even less so now Aloy accompanied him, but he was hesitant to call out to the person either in case he spooked her, especially since she looked like she was having a private moment.

DDcbYop.png

Aloy shook her head with a slight chuckle through her vocal modulator as her companion came walking through the stream. He played it safe, She understood that, But she had hoped to see a little more sense of adventure. Or maybe that was just a fault of hers? She was still that little girl who ran away from home, Only difference was the was calling the shots now, Playing at commander and Alor, A part she didn't think herself fit to play.

<"I guess I should be taking this trip more seriously. Not everyone wants to keep up with stunts, And it's not my place as commander I suppose."> She laughs it off, Shrugging before turning into the treeline, Continuing her search for whatever had made that strange sound earlier.

Eventually the pair entered another clearing, And Aloy stopped in her bionic tracks beside her companion. Ahead of them lay a single grave, And a young girl sat near the cliffside, Likely mourning. If Aloy's first guess was right, Then she too had lost her only family, Something that pulled at Aloy's heart like a tractor beam.

Looking at her traveling companion and then at the girl, She takes a couple steps forward into the clearing, Raising one hand in greeting, While the other was held a respectful distance away from her blaster.

<"Hey!"> She calls in a friendly tone, More a greeting than a callout <"We were just passing through when we heard someone whistle. You doin' alright out here?">

xq1EAHk.png

Jade turned her head towards the two that suddenly approached, normally when being greeted by others. Someone would respond in a more calming manner. However, that was not jade's own approach. The young girl quickly backed away pushing herself upwards and away from the two, in a short second without really thinking.. before speaking towards them. "w-what do you want? Please d-don't h-hurt me. I have nothing.. but the clothes on my back.." The young teen had said towards the two Mandalorians that was in her range. At first glance, the two would notice that she was small in height, her hair was well kept and tied into a braided ponytail. Not only that her clothes resembled her home.

After speaking, the girl begins to lightly think about the feeling that she had gotten early, it was stronger than what she originally felt once coming out of her home that was some distance away, the connection to the strange feeling was much little stronger. She could now feel it oddly enough and she felt like going closer. But for now, she observed the two that made their presence known to her. Shortly after observing the two for a moment, she wanted to test the waters.. so she pushed her hand down and pulled out two fruits.. before calming herself slightly.

The young girl had known to be more polite and welcoming to those around her, her aunt had made sure to teach her that as she had grown up without a proper mother. She had offered a rare fruit that was hard to come by on the planet. After a moment she had breathed in and said softly. "T-take these, a g-gift to new v-visitors." Once she had stated this towards them, she leaned her hands out for them to take the fruit. The fruit itself was a mixed color with pink/blue. It was a perfectly conditioned fruit and in the right time of the season to be eaten or grown.

Ki'an was reluctant to approach the stranger, not wanting to potentially intrude, but it seemed his companion did not share his thoughts as she greeted the stranger. However, it didn't seem to matter than Aloy greeted the girl in a friendly manner as she still displayed signs of fear upon seeing the two Mandalorians. He wasn't sure if their reputation preceded them or if their heavy armour was intimidating but he wasn't about to allow her to get worked up over nothing. "Please don't be afraid. We come in peace." He attempted to reassure the girl.

Aware that talking to a fully armoured Mandalorian may seem dehumanising and thus more intimidating, he reached up and removed his helmet to allow them to talk face to face without a helmet or a voice amplifier in the way and then offered a friendly smile to help further alleviate her fears. With his helmet resting at his side between his arm and hip, he used his free hand to hesitantly take the fruit she offered them. It felt rude to refuse but it seemed like too great of a gift for a couple of strangers. "Thank you." He responded. "Are you lost?" He asked, unsure what reason she could be out here alone for. The Mandalorian was one who was sensitive to the emotions of others and it was in his nature to nurture others so he was prepared for situations like these.

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla

It was easy to forget how the galaxy saw her people when she had spent these last few months on mandalore, The past decade she lived exclusively with outsiders seemingly fading as she basked in the warm feeling of being among her own kind. Then it that moment, Seeing the fear on this girl's face, It all came back to here; The outsiders hated her and her peopled. They hated what they feared. They're hate had kept her on her toes these past ten years, But it was fear that kept her alive. Now that she approached from a position of strength, She didn't want to be feared anymore... Not by people who hadn't earned need to fear her.

"Hey, It's alright," She puts a hand out, Keeping both away from her weapons, And pulling her helmet off, Revealing her still young face, Fiery red hair and those pale blue eyes that spoke almost seemed to sooth the rest of her fiery personality.

"We're just passing through while our Kin trade with the Jedi. We're not here to hurt anyone."

Thankfully it seemed the girl had been frightened off completely, Offering a little peace offering of sorts in the form of fruit which admittedly looked pretty good.
So, She cups her hands together and lets the girl hand her the fruit, Accepting it with respectful bow of her head before sitting herself down in the clearing, A sign of peace. What could she really do from the ground?

"There's no need, But thank you! And pardon the intrusion, I heard you whistling while I was out this way, Thought you might be a bird and I wanted to see. It's my first time here"
She chuckles.

"But where are my manners? I am Aloy Vizsla. And this here is-" She turns to gesture to Ki'an, Only now realizing that she didn't even know his name... "Uh. My companion. I'll let him introduce himself when he's ready haha."

After an awkward nervous chuckle, She turns back to the girl, Taking
something from her pocket and offering it to her.

"Here kiddo. An odd peace offering I know, But you should always have a good knife in the jungle, Never know when you might need to free yourself of vines or worse. It's served me well, But I don't need it anymore. Keep it, It's yours now."

She offers with a smile, Holding out the little but powerful switchblade, With the hilt towards the girl of course.

((Ooc: Old market purchase of mine, Feel free to keep and use it <3 )) Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

xq1EAHk.png

Jade had glanced at the woman that potentially just offered a peace offering to her, at first she would believe it to be a trick, but after thinking to herself for a moment and staring up at her quietly. The girl smiled and gently took the weapon that she was given. She had heard the term Jedi, before tilting her head asking towards her in a confused manner and sitting down, she started to fiddle with the knife. Her eyes scanned the weapon then tucking it away slowly. Moving her head up for a moment spoke towards her, the young wanted to make sure what this Jedi thing might have been, however she noticed that she didn't mention anything more than the name of these Jedi. So she briefly questions the woman on what a Jedi is.

"What's a Jedi? Is it something bad or is this Jedi a person or multiple people?" She quietly asked towards her for a second, waiting to see what kinda response would she possibly have towards her on this subject. The young girl breathed in turning her attention to her for a brief second. However once asking the question, the teen had said something that directed towards herself in a sort of way. "It can't possibly be any worse, than what I am.. or what I can do. My aunt says I shouldn't do anything relating to what I can do, she believes it could lead me somewhere bad or possibly to an unknown future." She had mentioned softly before stretching her arms and continued to examine the weapon for a moment going quiet. She started to take her own time trying to do things in the right way.

The young JadeMar Earisa, wanted to live her life as best as she possibly could without suffering or getting herself into trouble. However her mother had a more dangerous side, maybe that gene had passed down to Jade in a more curious and more cautious for her age. However if she gained anything from her mother's personality or gene. It has yet to be discovered by herself or others at the current time. The girl had looked up and stared at the woman.

Her face had brightly glowed red for a moment before leaning her head forward into a respectful manner and then spoke towards her with the most respect that she could possibly every give a person. maybe this was a chance for her to make friends and finally get off this rock and find a path around others. "t-thank y-you u-um miss A-aloy"

The Mandalorian followed suit and lowered himself to the ground to sit beside his ally. He hoped their interaction had eased the girl's mind enough for her to no longer be fearful of them but she still seemed hesitant. It was strange to have such an intimidating reputation for someone who was hardly an intimidating person. There were many Mandalorians who matched their daunting appearance but he was not one of them.

"Oh-" He started upon realising he hadn't introduced himself to Aloy. "I'm Ki'an Vizsla." He introduced himself to both of his companions. While he had a tendancy to be talkative, he let Aloy deal with the unfolding situation as she was his superior and she seemed to have already started building a rapport with the girl. For a moment, his attention was drawn to the sounds of the wildlife in the distance, fuelled by his absent-minded nature but it was soon drawn back at the question on Jedi.

"You're Force sensitive." He half-questioned, half-stated. Based on her statement, it was clear what the answer was. While he was not Force sensitive himself and thus could not truly understand the disposition, he was as knowledgeable about the subject as an outsider could be and as with many subjects: it was one that intrigued him.

Mandalorians knew all too well the state of those who fell to the Dark Side. While historically they didn't have a great relationship with the Jedi either, in recent years their relationship had been healing with the Jedi even aiding them in their battle against the Sith Empire. With their knowledge, it seemed it would be their duty to prevent this girl from following a similar path. "You should speak with the Jedi. They help people like you to... control your abilities." He told the girl.

There were Mandalorians who were distrustful or even fearful of people with such abilities but as the Jedi proclaimed, fearing these people would only increase the likelihood of them following the wrong path so it was better to treat them with guidance and compassion.

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla |

Aloy's eyes widened a little at the girl's commenting regarding her own abilities. She couldn't say with complete certainty without seeing it for herself, But she was sure the girl was force sensitive. Such an unlucky curse for a child to bear, She thought.

Ki'an's comment drew a glance from the Vizsla Matriarch, And though she hid her expression well, It was disappointment she felt. Perhaps her views were skewed, But the Jedi taught more than to control one's abilities, But to detach oneself from their own emotions, To lock it all up behind a facade until it came bubbling to the surface. Ultimately, She believed this was what created the Sith, As most she had encountered were once Jedi themselves. She hated the force for what it did to people. To her people. But ultimately, She had made exceptions for a few of those cursed by it's grasp. People such as her first love, Romeo Sin. Or her partner, Darsch Vizsla. Her sister in law, Stardust Solus. The force was the curse, Not those it tainted.

And so, She was prepared to offer the girl a choice that could potentially change her life for better or for worse. But first, She needed to know more.

"The Jedi are... Sorcerers, Who come from their own religious sect, Dedicated to a power known as "The Force". They move objects with their mind, And wield blades of pure energy. They teach their students to control these abilities, And to act as
"Peacekeepers" throughout their own territory. This planet, Kashyyyk, Is the capital of a particular sect of Jedi, Known as the Silver Jedi Concord. They were once at war with my people, Because we were foolish enough to trust another, More Violent, More manipulative sect known as Sith. In the end, We were betrayed by these Sith, Who enslaved and nearly wiped out my people... Now we are both sworn enemies of the Sith, Who the Jedi have battled for thousands of years. However, Where my people fight for their homeland and honor, The Jedi seem to be embroiled in a religious conflict. Where as the Jedi teach themselves to be emotionless and detached, The Sith teach themselves to use fear and anger to gain power. I've seen both sides destroy entire worlds and cultures to pursue one another..."

The red coronation... Tanaab... The fall of mandalore... Time and time again she saw the force destroy everything she cared about. Perhaps it would better for the girl if the mandalorians took her in? She knew a way to care for her with these abilities if she so chose, But ultimately that choice fell to the girl.

"Well," She sighs "I believe the Jedi are your best bet if you wish to learn control over your abilities in a safe environment. Or, If you prefer, My people have a rare few Sorcerers with abilities like yours... My sister in law has mastery over fire, For example. But we are a warrior people, Fighting the same fight as the Jedi. A dangerous life that requires commitment."

She gives Ki'an another glance, Unsure how her kinsman will react, Though it was the girl's choice that mattered in this case.

"As mandalorians, We are honorbound to take in orphaned or abandoned children and either reunite them with their own kind, Or to be as a mother or father to them. To raise them to become mandalorians themselves one day... If you wish, We can take you in and bring you to the Jedi. Or, As Alor of House Vizsla... I could bring you into the fold, Make you Vizsla, Like Ki'an and myself, Until you're ready to make your own way. Or stay, As a Mandalorian. Either way the choice is yours, All I ask is your name and an answer."

xq1EAHk.png

Jade was about to say something towards the two of them, before remembering how her mother told her stories of the Sith and Jedi in the path, before her own death. The young girl had breathed in for a second, then spoke towards her. "I believe that my mother would want me to choose my own path, rather than following after these Jedi or sith.. However.. being this force sensitive. Likely it brings nothing but a potential danger. Even if choose where to go.. due to these abilities. someone will eventually find me and cause problems.. I don't really have any family.. or friends.. I've been on this planet all my life and haven't known anything but peace aside from my constant nightmares." She had mentioned lightly, before blinking a few times and rubbing her head for a brief second.

Her eyes traced towards the two for a second before breathing in and listening to them quietly, then once she was done listening the young girl pushed her hands together before rubbing them together. However, once she had finished rubbing her hands together, she had leaned up before making an odd decision. "I am not sure which path to possibly take, it's a pleasure to meet you both Aloy and Ki'an. You are the first people I've actually seen since my mother's death. Which was around mm...7 years ago I believe." She said lightly towards them both and breathed in a control like breath, calming herself as best as she could.

After physically speaking to them, the girl would begin to sit down and close her eyes for a moment to try and feel out what she possibly had felt early, the young had felt a faint presence that seemed to be trying to lure her towards the area but refused to go because it frightens her, no matter what she did, these abilities or senses didn't potentially go away at all.

Though he saw the glance in his direction but didn't think anything of it as Aloy's expression revealed nothing. When she went into depth about the Jedi he realised he had neglected to inform the stranger about something she probably had a thousand questions about. He knew from his own curiosity that he wouldn't have been satisfied to receive the information he gave, especially since this girl may have only started discovering she was Force sensitive.

Ki'an pondered on the shortcomings of the Jedi as Aloy continued with the most prominent one being the detachment from emotions. It was no wonder as many Jedi fell to the Dark side as they did when restricted so unnaturally. It would be a risk the girl would need to consider but also the two Mandalorians who were acting as advocates for the Jedi. For a moment, it made him wonder if they were doing the right thing by mentioning the Jedi but there was the possibility the Jedi would've found her anyway, or worse, the Sith.

Aloy's proposition prompted a mildly confused look from her comrade who had only ever considered the adoption of children into their culture as happening after a battle. It was especially peculiar as the girl had mentioned an aunt which suggested the survival of at least one living relative but he considered Aloy's words and wondered if the safest place for her would be in the clan where she would be free to learn without such restrictive rules on emotions.

He looked back at the girl to see what her answer would be. She seemed conflicted on what to do so he offered some words of advice. "Be warned, if you practice these... abilities on your own, without guidance, then you risk tampering with the Dark side of the Force which is dangerous." He told her. The safest options were to either abstain or join either the Jedi or Mandalorians. It was a big decision for someone who just discovered the existence of both groups to make. "You may be able to live a peaceful existence as you are but there will always be the risk of being found by the Jedi and if you go off-world - the Sith." He warned her.

"I think the best thing for you is to live with people who understand your abilities so you won't fear them and lessen the risk of you falling to the Dark side." He offered his opinion. Whether the Jedi increased or deceased the risk was debatable so learning from Force sensitive Mandalorians seemed like the ideal choice but it was not his choice to make. "People?" He repeated, seeming surprised. "You live with wookiees?" He asked. If that was the case then taking her in didn't seem like such a controversial idea.

It's been a little over two weeks now that he decided to take a short break from bounty hunting and brush up on his survival skills. For that Kranak chose Kashyyyk for some R&R. He loved being outdoors, as it also gave him some time to reflect on his combat prowess and make up for minor mistakes or details he missed, thanks to his built-in heads up display. He usually recorded his bounty missions as a proof of completing the bounty for his contractors but he also reviewed them when he had the time. Right now, however, he was more interested in getting to eat something more satisfying than small game before he went back into the galaxy, chasing bounties.

He was getting mighty tired of eating Tree-burrowers, as it didn't cover the amount of calories he would need on a daily basis. He did try to use supplementary nutrients such as edible vegetation, mushrooms, that kind of stuff. But it got old fast after 5 days. He tried to switch things up from time to time by catching some fish, but they weren't filling. He'd get hungry two hours later after eating them. He had his mind and eyes set on something larger and potentially more satisfying, now.

He had managed to track two Katarn's for a while now. He had heard of their description from the locals when he got to Kashyyyk. They could climb the great Woshyr trees thanks to their limbs covered in sharp spurs and paws to feast on smaller mammals, like Tree-burrowers. Had spotted them twice as he was trying to find some tree-burrowers himself. Though it took him a bit to spot them, as their skins camouflaged well with the trunk of the great Woshyr tree. The trees were immensely overgrown. He had a few close calls when he was trying to find tree-burrowers himself.

But now he had his eyes set on two of them. The Katarns were about forty, maybe fifty yards away from him, but they were slowly coming closer. They were wandering around and about the ground floor by the looks of it. Kranak was on a low crouch stance next to one of the large Woshyr trees, wearing his large, light green poncho on top of his beskar-gam. He had used the surrounding foliage to his advantage by inserting a number of twigs, leafes and mostly tall grass, tucked under the webbing of his poncho. He had a rather large spear with him. The tip of the spear was adorned by the sharpened bones of small games he killed when he got to the planet. He had left his blasters in his camp site as the whole point of testing his skills was to make do with as little as possible. He also deactivated most of his vambrace gear, as well as his built-in heads-up display when he was out on the hunt. The only things he kept from his gear list was his hatchet (to butcher the carcass of the animals he hunted) and some minor stuff from his IFAK pack.

The Katarns were about twenty -give or take- yards away from him. The one at the front quickened its pace, and was facing him. He had been spotted. It possibly sensed his smell. "Well, no use in staying concealed, now." he thought to himself as he stood up from his position with his spear, clenched at his right hand, ready to throw the spear at the Katarn that sensed his presence. The Katarn roared at him as he stood up. He saw the opportunity to skewer the beast by throwing his spear into the beasts wide open jaw, as it was still roaring at the time. He threw his spear at his target in full force, burrying the spear into the creature with a satisfying, meaty sound. The Katarn let out a loud shriek as it went down on the ground, convulsing helplessly. Kranak pulled out his tactical hatchet from his war belt and went straight for the next Katarn.

The remaining beast leaped at him, but he managed to side step and dodge the beasts attack. The beast had its back turned towards him now. He took the opportunity to jump on the beast to pin it to the ground and finish it off with a couple of blows from his hatchet to its neck, before the remaining Katarn could turn towards him and attack him again. The skin by the Katarn's neck are of cartilaginous nature, which provided some protection value, but it didn't do much against his sharp hatchet made of beskar, coupled with his own strength. As he chopped away, his poncho and his helmets faceplate was covered with small to large spots of crimson.

After the deed was done, he walked up to the other wounded Katarn to finish him off. When it was no longer moving as it gave its last breath from a hatchet strike to its skull, he attempted to retrieve the spear he had burried inside it. It took him a few tries to dislodge it, but it was finally freed. It was covered in the creatures blood. He was going to eat very well tonight! Oya!

Tags: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla

Last edited:

DDcbYop.png

(OOC: Very sorry for the delay! Got tangled up in ooc matters ;-; )

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla |

"Your mother was wiser than most" She says somberly to the girl, Bowing her head slightly at the mention of her departed family.

The force was something that Aloy had hated almost all her life, And yet, She had nothing but empathy for this girl and the struggles she'd lived through. It made the girl stronger than most, She thought. To survive all this time alone with her grief in the dangerous jungles, It spoke volumes.

"Mm. Well, It's a pleasure to meet you two, Kiddo. And to meet someone who's seen the same struggles I have. I uhm... I lost my mother 10 years ago. Whole family, Actually. Whole Clan... It takes a strong spirit to survive as long as you have with that kind of grief, So in a way, You have my respect~"

Suddenly the sounds of a shrieking beast echoe through the forests around them. Distant, But not as distant as she'd like, Causing Aloy and suddenly stand, Her clawed cybernetic forcing her to her feet with a mechanical whirring, And one hand on the blaster at her hip.

"The hell was that...? Deciding it was too dangerous to be caught outside her shell, She quickly slides her helmet back on, Walking past the girl to place herself between danger and the force sensitive.

<"Girl, You recognize that sound at all? It sounded bigger than I like...">

xq1EAHk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom