Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public [Request to join] Chance Encounter

Jade had shaken her head lightly from side to side before lightly putting her hand against her chin. Taking a moment to rub her chin in slow-motion and glancing at the woman for a second. before shaking her head. "Uh not really, I don't that sound, it's kinda unfamiliar to me. Maybe it was one that I have yet to discover in this place. I don't go very far from this camp and my home." She had mentioned towards her pushing her hands upwards into the air for a second and yawned out as she tilted her head watching the two to see what they both were going to do.

After quietly observing them for a brief moment, the girl pushed her hand against her other hand before starting to rub them together for a few seconds, then she said lightly. More now so turning her attention to where the sound came from and then looking at aloy, however she had answered ki'an question. "Uh yes I do know the wookies, I can speak their language without a problem it kinda needed to know a thing when it came to living and being born on this planet. Having my mother die on me when I was only 7-8 of age. My aunt who is my mother's closest friend had raised me when she passed away and from there, I started to grow and blossom, however, the nightmares and the issues I have never really seem to fade away. even feeling the strange feeling around me is quite odd" She had said lightly and rubbed her head for a brief second.

After speaking towards them, the girl would pull out another fruit and started to lightly chew on it while observing them and their actions for the time being. The young was observing them while lightly biting into the fruit. She was thinking to herself what else could potentially happen around here. She would have to be careful at the very least. She didn't want to cause any trouble or have any come her way.

Ki'an's gaze shifted from Jade to Aloy with an expression that suggested sympathy. While he, like many other Mandalorians, was no stranger to loss as he had lost his father in battle, his mother was Morellian so had many years left ahead of her which were protected largely by her non-combatant role as a teacher which was a result of a permenant injury sustained in battle. He didn't expect he would ever lose his mother like Aloy and the new girl.

The shrieks didn't cause the Mandalorian to respond fearfully but instead his brows furrowed together in thought as he attempted to identify the creature. He was not as quick to jump into action as his ally was so got to his feet a few moments later, without a sense of urgency, and placed his helmet back on. "Katarn." He informed Aloy after recognising the sound. He was familiar with Wookiee culture and language after pursuing it out of his own interest. "You're safe with us." He reassured the girl.

It would be wise of them to assess the situation and confirm the security of all nearby. The girl's comment on he nightmares she experienced was concerning but they had another matter to address first; though it did only confirm his suspicions that she would be best placed with the Jedi. While ultimately it was her choice on what to do with her life, he was keen on gently pushing her towards the Jedi route.

"It might be nothing but I think we should look in case it interferes with the others." He told Aloy before walking in the direction the noise had come from and activating the infrared scanner in his helmet to scan for life among the foliage.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

I N V E S T I G A T I N G

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla |

Looking back over her shoulder, It became apparent that knew more about this place than she did. An asset to be sure, But for now she'd rather he look after the girl than send him alone into the wood to investigate. Some might have thought her as overreacting, But Aloy had learned never to leave a stone unturned in her decade long career as bounty hunter prior to becoming alor of this house.

<"Ki'an's right. Someone should investigate and you're safe with us. So, Follow or stay if you like, So long as Ki'an watches over you. I'm gonna check it out, Keep the surprised to a minimum. 'Be back soon, I promise.">

She takes a running leap off the cliff edge where Jademar had been sitting earlier, Seemingly disappearing over the edge for a moment in silence until suddenly she soared high into the sky trailing blue light from her ionic jetpack. Once she'd risen high enough, She activated her IFF transponder to mark herself on Ki'an's HUD in case of trouble, And then gently declined in altitude until she was soaring just above the tree tops, Occasionally sending scan pulses to scout for organics or droids.

Eventually she spots a signature, But the readings were... Unexpected. She was reading pure beskar on her HUD, Not just organic tissue and weaponry.

With this in mind, She dives through the canopy, Taking a few small branches with her as she threw her weight back till she was upright again and her thrusters had adjusted to slow her descent enough till her Clawed cybernetic could absorb whatever shock was left.

And just like that, She landed beside this third mandalorian.

<"Evenin' vod.">

xq1EAHk.png

He was glancing at his handy work as he pulled his tactical hatchet from the skull of one of the Katarns. He loved hunting and loved being out-doors. Kashyyyk was a beautiful planet and a target rich environment. He wanted to hunt bigger and more dangerous creatures though. He heard of beasts slightly shorter than grown Rancor’s, namely Terentatek’s. He knew of their description and how dangerous they were, but he was not sure where to find one. He didn’t know what they were attracted to. He thought they would surely prey on things, like how Katarn’s do, but he hadn’t seen or heard them hunt during his time in Kashyyyk. He would have to come back later when he’s got the time to hunt one. <Was there reading materials about Terentatek’s?> He thought to himself. <Would pay off to know more about what I would hunt next time.> He continued his inner monologue, as he reached for the hand made rope bundle he made from plant fibers during his time in Kashyyyk. He put down his spear and tucked his hatchet under his War Belt before he crouched to tie a noose around the Katarns feet. He would drag them to a nearby village and share the meat.

As he was in the process of tying up the rope around their legs, he heard cracking of branches behind him. It could’ve been another Katarn, maybe. He looked over his right shoulder as he picked up his spear, staying crouched still. Now he could hear the gentle hum of a jetpack. The sound got louder as the source of the sound got closer. <Seems like I’ve got company.>

As he turned towards the sound, he had stood up and assumed a defensive stance with his spear. If the contact was hostile, he would throw the spear at the contact full force and switch to his tactical hatchet. But what he was taken aback by what he saw. It was a fellow vod, clad in the Nite Owl pattern beskar’gam. He saw she had a metal right leg, below her knee cap. <That must’ve hurt.> He thought to himself as he glanced at it. Then, as he looked at her faceplate, his eye caught the emblem of his clan, by the right upper corner of her chestplate. She was his clan alor! He hadn’t had the time to meet her in person. But what was she doing here?

He lowered his spear as he got out of his defensive stance after he identified the contact as friendly and said, [“Su cuy’gar, ner alor.”] as he extended his left, bloody hand for a Keldabe Kiss to greet her, with his right hand clenching his spear, resting over his right shoulder casually. There was a sense of excitement in his voice, mixed with intrigue. He wasn't expecting to see a fellow vod in Kashyyyk.

His camouflaged poncho, parts of his hood, faceplate, kama, vambraces and gloves were covered with small to large spots of sanguine fluid.

Tags: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Last edited:
Jademar blinked a few times listening to the words of Aloy for a brief second. Taking a moment to breathe in and out exhaling her breath. Then nodding her head and quietly blinked at the male mondo next to her, her eyes adjusted to his armor for a brief second. "Your armor kinda looks really neat, I have never really seen anything like that before. What kinda armor or clothing is that if I may ask?" She had asked towards him lightly placing her hands behind her back as she breathed in once more and turning her attention to Aloy's direction as she followed closely behind and observed the interaction that was taking place before her.

She currently started to think to herself for a moment while observing the three for a second, however, she was starting to rub her head and lightly thinking more towards her own self. "These people are kinda weird, but nice at the same time. They also look like they been through their fair share of trouble or pain.. especially the older woman.." She thought to herself for a second while breathing in deeply and folding her arms while listening to the surrounding around her. Her eyes looked towards that was interacting the newer and third mando lightly confused her or he was a bit different than the others. However, he was a mando none the less or least he was one of them.

For a brief second, she had lightly glanced over before quietly waiting for someone to speak up. for now she didn't say much as she observed them for the time being and pulled out yet another fruit from her bag and lightly nimbled into it.

TSOIzZf.png

EcpdsUu.png

K A S H Y Y K/div]

Tag: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa |

(I'm back B*tches!) Aloy was taken aback when the large mandalorian addressed her as Alor, Denoting his lineage as one of her clansmen which immediately sent a wave of camaraderie through her psyche as she grasped the large man's hand for a shake, Staining her leather clad hand in crimson. Though this was far from the first time.

<"Well met Vizsla! I didn't expect to meet one of our own out this way. I'd ask what brings you out here, But I can see for myself. Quite the hunt, I wonder if Katarn is your signet or it you've already hunted bigger before now. The Gurreck is my mine~"> She angles pauldron to how off the silver Gurreck signet embossed into her Beskar pauldron, The blue paint having been scratched away to make room on it's surface.

<"I'm afraid hunting didn't bring myself here. We're some ways back~">
She points at the cliff face behind her with her thumb <"Speaking with a kid we found. An Orphan, Living among the wookies. I'm hoping to take her in as a foundling but well, That's her choice. She seems the independent type which I get. Just hope the Jedi don't take her for her powers...">

It was a valid concern in her mind as the ancient republic Jedi used to take children from their homes, Or so she had heard. She didn't like the force but she knew the girl had no choice whether to be cursed by it's touch or not. The lease she could do was offer her a place where the Jedi and Sith couldn't meddle in her life.

<"I heard the yelping of the Katarn and wanted to be sure they weren't heading this way. Seems you've done my job for me! What do they call you katarn slayer?">

TSOIzZf.png

The Mandalorian gave a nod in agreement to Aloy before she left before turning his attention to Jade, trusting his Alor could handle herself. Although the sound had come from relatively nearby, he didn't feel the need to draw a weapon yet. If anything were to turn sour, he trusted he would be informed via commlink so there was no need to get too hasty.

"It's beskar, well... Mandalorian iron." He informed her as he knocked his knuckles against the armour on his thigh. "It's impervious to blaster bolts but not all of us are lucky enough to have it. Mine was handed down to me from my father but it's become quite a rarity in recent times." He told her, sticking to her side wherever she chose to go in order to protect her should she need it and the closer they got to the origin of the sound, the closer the Mandalorian got to drawing his blaster.

As they approached, Ki'an could make out the armour of the newcomer and recognised it as belonging to Kranak, one of the younger medics of the clan. While normally he would've greeted the other Mandalorian, he instead waited for him to introduce himself to his Alor rather than have it done for him so instead he opted for a neutral "Hey, vod."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Local Time: 11:56
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Objective: Hunt Some Game
Ship: M-30S Krayt Gunship
Equipment: Loadout 1 (Weapons and Grenades are not with him at the moment)
Tags: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

<"Well met Vizsla! I didn't expect to meet one of our own out this way. I'd ask what brings you out here, But I can see for myself. Quite the hunt, I wonder if Katarn is your signet or it you've already hunted bigger before now. The Gurreck is my mine~"> She angles pauldron to how off the silver Gurreck signet embossed into her Beskar pauldron, The blue paint having been scratched away to make room on it's surface.
He gazed at Aloy’s signet when she angled her right pauldron after they shook hands. The signet depicted the head of a Gurrock. The paint job on her signet was purposefully scraped away to accommodate the signet. He could’ve chosen a Katarn for his signet, as the ones he hunted were a worthy kill, but he had his mind set on a much larger beast he would try to hunt later on in Kashyyyk. [“My signet has not yet been revealed to me.”] He answered.

<"I'm afraid hunting didn't bring myself here. We're some ways back~"> She points at the cliff face behind her with her thumb <"Speaking with a kid we found. An Orphan, Living among the wookies. I'm hoping to take her in as a foundling but well, That's her choice. She seems the independent type which I get. Just hope the Jedi don't take her for her powers...">
An Orphan living with the wookies... He hadn’t met such a person during his stay here. Interesting. He tilted his head to the left, showing intrigue as Aloy mentioned the possibility of the Jetii taking her. She was force sensitive, then. He had heard of a Jetii Temple that existed in Kashyyyk, but he wasn’t sure where it exactly was.

<"I heard the yelping of the Katarn and wanted to be sure they weren't heading this way. Seems you've done my job for me! What do they call you katarn slayer?">
He grinned and let out a chuckle when Aloy referred to him as “Katarn Slayer”. His grin was hidden underneath his helmet, but his chuckle was audible of course. [“My name’s Kranak, vod.”] His name meant “Castle” in Mando’a. It was a fitting name for him, considering how he turned out to be. He casually rested his left hand on one of his empty magazine pouches on his War Belt as he spoke. He spotted two other silhouettes approaching them from Aloy's rear shortly after. It was a girl -the one Aloy referred to earlier- and another fellow vod.
"Hey, vod."
He was familiar with him. He knew his name. It was Ki’an, another fellow clansmen. He gave a nod of his head towards the two and greeted them. [“Su cuy’gar, vod.”]

[“So, that’s the girl you were talking about, I’d assume.”] He looked at the girl while she stood next to Ki’an. To him, she didn’t look like a warrior but given enough time and training, she could very well become a Mandalorian like them, if she chose. He looked back at his Alor shortly after and spoke on a low tone [“So, what’ll it be? Do you think she’ll choose to become a vod? It’s one of the harder walks of life, not for everyone. And certainly not a life where you can walk away from it so easily after you’ve chosen it.”]

Jade silently watched the three talk to each other along with greeting each other in their own way, her eyes had observed their more formal way of greeting. However, the younger force-sensitive started to remember that she needed to do something and she was actually close to the area that she required to perform the task. Taking a moment to breathe. She announced herself towards the three.

"Sorry but, I need to keep a promise, it was a pleasure meeting you all. Your free to follow me but I have to tend to a well kept promise to my deceased mother. " She said before waving them off for a moment and darting past the three mando's and moved towards a large tree that would eventually lead her up to a high point on Kashyyyk. Being alone on Kashyyyk and living with the Wookies, even learning from them through her lifetime. The young GIRL had begun to truly embrace the life that she was given by her deceased mother or left behind for her. She moved forward pressing her hand against the cold wood surface of the large tree before her and started follow a vine that carefully wrapped around the tree. At first sight, the girl walked up it without no issues at hand.

She remembered what her mother told her a long time ago, don't be afraid of using your gifts. Even if meant to protect someone. Jade figured that through out her own life time. She wouldn't actually escape of being a force-senstive or someone coming close to her knowing that she is one of them. it be only a matter of time before someone discovers her that has the same traits. For now Jade was in no presence danger or no one from either side had felt her out. This was still a problem to her. Anyone that she might become close to. it might cause problems for her in the future and techically she didn't want the idea of the people getting hurt because of her.

"That is something that I couldn't live with.. but Aloy and her kin seem nice...but first... I must finish my promise.. It's something that I will never break as long as I live. I will live up to her ideals.. even if takes me down a path that I am not familiar" She had just came to a full stop looking before her as she breathed in noticing that the part of the tree vine was messing. the other half of the vine was a good jump away.. she took a very deep breath stepping back. Slowly rolling her shoulders.. then darting forward into a full sprint before taking a faithful jump and it appeared that she wouldn't exactly make it, however she grabbed on to the edge of the tree and pulling herself up from the tree and breathed in as she stood once more and continued her way up the vine.

TSOIzZf.png

EcpdsUu.png

K A S H Y Y K

Tag: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Ki'an Vizsla Ki'an Vizsla | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa |

<"Well met, Kranak. This is Ki'an, And this is indeed the kid; Jademar"> She gives Jademar a quick nod before turning back to Kranak
<Ni cuyir warye va. La lap'a bu'ya'yida at shekemir kaysh srukre jupayr, Meg Ni nalkahya. ...Ba'hak Ni vercopaanir la malyasa'yr cuyir urnr ta' nadarna ""> She says in Mando'a as to avoid upsetting Jademar
( I am unsure. She seems content to follow her own path, Which I respect. ...Though I hope she will be alright regardless )

It wasn't long after that Jademar announced her need to fulfill a promise, Aloy taking some small joy in the girl's commitment to honoring her promises, Something she wasn't used to in outsiders these days. Perhaps it was her wookie upbringing? She'd always known their kind to be honorable warriors.

She gives the girl another nod to excuse her from the conversation and give her leave to do whatever it was she needed to, Though Aloy began walking at a casual pace behind, Watching the girl gracefully climb the tree with ease.

<"Hm. She's proper foundling material alright. But that's her choice to make and I won't bring it up more than once. If she stays though, I hope the none of those cults get to her. Jedi, Sith, Honestly she'd be better of with the wookies, Even if they can't teach her how to control her abilities"> She sighs, Standing there with her hands on her hips and her vision skyward, Watching the girl make quick progress up the tree while Aloy herself was lost in thought.

It quickly occurred to her that she may be best cared for within the confederacy. Not only did she still have the option to become a mandalorian thanks to the enclave and her own House Vizsla of Roon, But the confederacy didn't subscribe to the whole light versus dark thing that the sith and jedi started all of their holy wars over. They simply taught one how to wield and control the force.

And even if Jademar didn't feel like commiting to the way of mandalorians or the soldiering life of a confederate knight, She could always take what she learns and simply settle down, Make her own path.

<"I just had an idea~"> Suddenly Jademar leaps, Clearly off target by enough to send Aloy's heart racing and her thrusters suddenly roaring to life in a flash of blue flame, Hurtling her through the air toward the girl in the hopes of intercepting should she fall, But to Aloy's surprise, The girl caught herself on a branch and pulled herself back to safety, Already on her way again.

Close, But you got it kid, Keep goin' she mused

TSOIzZf.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom