Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request A Ship Image

So you've got this great ship idea. Got the sub all worked out. Only... You don't have a good picture yet. Or worse, someone's already used your great image find and now you don't want to just use the same image. You want your ship to stand out some. But where are you going to find another ship image?

Well duh. You find it here. Some folks, such as [member="Ashin Varanin"] and myself, happen to be sitting on dozens, hundreds of ship images that we found that we liked but will likely never see the light of day cause we're never gonna make that many ships. So, if you need help finding a ship, or just want to double check to see if someone's already used one, post here and we'll see what we can't find for ya.

Please keep the chatter to an absolute minimum. At the same time, anyone is free to post a suggested image for someone.
Request Template
Ship Classification: (Frigate, Heavy Cruiser, Star Destroyer, etc)
Faction: (Who's gonna use it?)

Aesthetic Preference: (No guarantees here. Just note if prefer an image with say a ring in the design, or something more run-down and junky looking.)

Ah I've always loved the designs like that Tornado since playing homeworld.

The Concept model also works for an EM warfare corvette I was working on!

Thanks a lot!

Ship Classification: Star Destroyer I suppose?
Faction: The Resu/The Moross Crusade (in reality probably no one unless I find a really good pic and add it to my species lore)

Aesthetic Preference: Not sure if you'd have anything for this since I scoured the web pretty hard looking for one, but I'm looking for a ship that has a distinct ram. Like imagine a ship, with a really strong front intentionally designed to hit and ram through another ship. I made this request solely to see if such a ship even really exists as art on the webz.

Ship Classification: Bulk Freighter

Faction: C.I.S. (Any corporation, me)

Aesthetic Preference: Very large- has to look like it can haul a mass amount of merchandise or supply does not have to be pleasing to the eyes.

Ship Classification: Heavy Freighter, Corvette, or heavy Luxury Ship (A la Jade Shadow)
Faction: Me (I'm in the One Sith)

Aesthetic Preference: Something that looks like it could have hidden weapons all over the place, but still be really fast. Preferably either really rough-looking, or really smooth and sharp.

Thanks!

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Classification: freighter/merchant
Faction:Unique to limited production
Aesthetics: a pretty standard merchant vessel. Almost has been looking. Modifiable. A hangar for shuttles and blastboats would do wonders. Maybe 150m to 200m?

Ship Classification: Light Cruiser
Faction: Suvian Sciences

Aesthetic Preference: I would prefer it to look futuristic, kinda like the enterprise (from Star Trek) but smaller, and red and white in color.

Ship Classification: Light Cruiser
Faction: Suvian Sciences

Aesthetic Preference: I would prefer it to look futuristic, kinda like the enterprise (from Star Trek) but smaller, and red and white in color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom