Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic election for Supreme Chancellor

Senator (...and only senators please ;) ) ! Cast your vote!

• Total voters
NPC
mas-amedda-main-image_756fa0ae.jpeg

With the debate coming to a close the chairman pod hoovered out into the center of the massive senate chamber.
With a strong thud he raied the traditional staff of the Republic into the air and pounded it threefold unto the floor of his pod. The noise empowered by through media and years of traditions among the Republic populace.

"Hear me people of the Republic!" he exclaimed.

"The vote hath ended and no new votes will be allowed."
The words were spoken and the phrase was displayed circling around the chamber on all levels via holo-projections.
Once the debate had settled and the message had made the chamber quite down the chairman cleared his throat anew.

"The people, through their representatives hath spoken."
With that he lifted his datapad and read:

"The systems of Kashyyk, Brental IV, Iktotch and Cartao supports Senator [member="Jack Sparrow"] for the office of the Supreme chancellor." The declaration was quickly followed by applauds and cheering before the chairman lifted his hand, asking for silence.

"The systems of Commenor, Aldreaan, Arkania, Hok, and Eshan supports Minister [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] for the office of the Supreme chancellor." he continued and was met by yet another wall of applause and cheering.
For a third time he had to lift his hand.

"However, with only one vote separating our two candidates the system of Camaas is asked to clarify their vote once more." the chairman's eyes turned toward the pod of Senator [member="Auru Taff"] and the representatives of Camaas to declare their vote anew.

[member="Janira Fenni"] [member="Khyros Sunblade"] [member="Vaudin Miir"] [member="Jack Sparrow"] [member="Nick Sept"] [member="Ordon Trozky"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Thalia Kaia"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Niall OOC"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Gir Quee"] @other-interested-peeps

Please note that the votes counted are only those cast by PC senators as stated in first post.

Senator Taff's platform zoomed out, in front of all gathered. The Caamasi breathed in and out slowly, letting his chest rise and fall. The vote rested on him, and he would do his best to choose wisely.

"People of the Republic, I am torn between these two candidates. Do we want new, or do we want reform? Two very similar words, but different words, nonetheless. I believe that both candidates would do wonders for the Republic as a whole. But, sadly, Caamas may only vote for one candidate. Although I believe that reform is necessary in the times to come," the Caamasi bowed quickly to Senator Faith-Organa before speaking again, "I believe that a new take on the Republic's views is far more important. Therefore, the system of Caamas votes for Senator Jack Sparrow."

As his various advisors placed their hands on his shoulders in agreement, the Caamas let his eyes drift to Sparrow. The little golden orbs of light sparkled in artificial luminescence, warning the man. I am putting my people in your hands, he seemed to say. Then, covering his eyes, he turned back to his main advisor, and whispered. "Did I choose wisely, Alic?"

"Caamas stands behind you, Senator." The furry being bowed deeply, his large hat sagging with him.

Auru let the podium drift back to it's former position, and kept his eyes covered. He did what was best for Caamas, and hopefully, the Republic. And if not, the Caamasi was to blame.

[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Jack Sparrow"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Janira Fenni"] [member="Khyros Sunblade"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Jack laughed loudly. "A tie!" he shouted, his mirth filling the room. "Well now, Senator Balor-Organa, who'd've thought? What's to be done now? A fight to the death? Swimsuit competition? I warn you, I've the legs for it. I'd say it was the Supreme Chancellor who broke ties, but," he shrugged. He honestly didn't know what they were to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom