Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repaying the favor (Mandalorian Covenant)

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

76682.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in landing bay, Dilorian and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Tag:

Landing outside the meeting place, Caltin stepped off the newest iteration of the "Starlight Sentinel" with a large bag in hand. It was bulky and several protrusions extended outward, meaning that he was carrying something awkward over his back. This was not something he was planning to do, the Mandalorian Covenant seemed to do their own thing, which was fine it was their right. However, there was something else that he had been meaning to do for a long time, something that could possibly shift priorities and tides of the future. The thing is, to him, it was the right thing to do, at least for these guys and girls.

He didn't wait to be walked in, welcomed, greeted, or even be acknowledged, the big guy just walked down the halls to the open area that he could see in front of him. There were several who saw him and gave sideways glances, this did nothing to slow him as Caltin just kept walking. He offered no aggression, he even smiled at those who were caught by his presence, but there was no stopping the massive Jedi Master. Not yet anyway. When the big guy entered what looked to be an enormous common area, he put the bag down on the first empty table that he could find and uploaded it. The contents clanked and bounced on the table if not rolling around. What were those items? They were different pieces of metal, Durasteel, Trimantium, Plasteel, Phrik. All different, all unique, all individual shapes and sizes, all looking to be scrap.

Could I bother one of you for a piece of Mandalorian Iron that you could do away with? There is a reason for it.

He was here to show them something, all of them. No, he didn't necessarily believe in the Mandalorian way of life but there was a code of honor that they lived by and he respected them for that. Also, he had fought alongside many of them in the past, so if the big guy was going to help any Mandalorian with what he was about to do, it would be them.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

The many factions, groups, armies, covenants of mandalorians spaced throughout the galaxy. Those she was friendly towards and accepted her she visited often to ensure things were moving along smoothly. Allegiance mattered not to stardust anymore in the grand scheme of things for the galaxy, the wnedless cycle of the clans infighting and destroying one another before dispersing once more bothered her not and at this point she expected it to happen every decade or so.

Alas however stardust still meddles in it, her blood was now mandalorian as those around her. The mandalorian covenant of the silver jedi Concord had been one of the many she visited to check up on as some of her clan had chosen to fight under them and as such they had stardust protection when they called

The common area around her table had foundlings and younger mandos alike listening to stardust as she spoke of the many battles and wars she had found herself in. Words echoing lessons that stardust had to find out the way by trial of fire...speaking of which she added a bit of dramatic flare by making her fire appear when she made explosion sounds or artillery fire...foundlings loved it

It was a good time all around, a soft smile played upon her green lips, however it went into a neutral expression as her eyes narrowed feeling someone with the force drawing near. The veterans around her that had worked with her before looked to one another and silent words were spoke as they dispersed to get better vantage points, she sent the foundlings away with some younger mandalorians as she took a deep breath and stood slowly as she allowed he force presence to slowly ooze out.

The dragon was soon making herself known to the jedi, striding forth towards the table he sat the bag upon as she looked over the different things he pulled out as she crossed her arms and stood straighter. His words brought a twinge of annoyance as many others would feel; Some of the younger mandalorians began to move forth to pick a fight but the raise of her hand stopped them as she spoke

you are bold jetii, to enter the common area full of mandalorians to ask for a piece of our iron. I'm sure you can feel the tension you've brought to the room, however unlike some of the younger ones here I am willing to listen and curious as to why you need a piece of our iron as well to why you've brought all of this....certainly your not looking to trade this-

She waved her arm over the contents as they floated slightly before settling

for one of our precious pieces of iron

Her tone was neutral, non threatening, her arms would return to their crossed position

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Omen was played his Bes'bev while eavesdropping on Star's stories, his body still recovering from the slugs he had taken on Lao-mon. When she finished her first tale and started on the next, he started to add some musical accompaniment to her tales of wars, hand on hand combat and Mandalorian heroes abound, hoping that it will reinforce what a normal human could do if they had the proper motivation to complete their larger than life task. But the Dragon suddenly stopped and ushered the grumbling foundlings and teens of the Covenant away and speak to a visitor who had announced himself, a Jedi. Wait... That was Master Vanagor... Oh, this was going to be good.

He listened to the Dragon's comments before he added to the conversation from the background, his voice more on edge than Star's but not hostile. "Give him one of the small Beskar plates that the forge students warped in their training. That should be good enough for the Jedi to show his wisdom..." Whether the Jedi would recognize his voice from Sarko he did not know, but if he looked in the crowd of older Mandalorians, he would find a vaguely familiar clone's face staring back at him from the shadows.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

76682.gif

Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in landing bay, Dilorian and Bike both in cargo bay)
Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Feathers ruffled... check.

No,
Caltin was not looking to pick fights or annoy anyone, but he did, not that he ultimately cared. If any of them were looking for an apology, they were looking at the wrong Jedi. The Twi'Lek... she was good. She knew how to hide in plain sight even to those attuned to the Force. That was a skill that you cannot teach, no matter how you try and she was a master at it. The edge in her voice was cute though, it was to show her authority in the room and he could respect it, very well did too. Of course, she was reading a little bit too much into this. They all seemed to, and while they were all deadly, even without their weapons, he had no reason to feel concerned.

Very impressive skills masking your aura, and I say that finding those who wished not to be found over a span of eight hundred sixty years. I feel it, however, I assure you. I am here for your benefit, more than my own. In fact, I am not sure I would come here if it were any other gathering of warriors such as yourselves. I am not here for combative purposes.

Looking at the younger ones, his eyes like the very iron that they were, he cracked his neck.

Though if you wish to afterwards, I have competed in my share of battle circles.

Looking back at the Twi'Lek, his right eyebrow was up.

All I am looking for is a useless piece of scrap. I would even pay you.

Then the other made a similar offer. His tone is even edgier, almost judgmental. His voice, even though a modulator was... familiar. A clone was out there, not just a clone, a clone from his time. While it was VERY rare that one was attuned, it happened. It was even rarer that a "Jango" would be found out here, now. The only one he had come across was back on Sarko. It didn't matter right now as he was bringing up a similar idea.

Look. We are on the same side here. I am here because something happened that surprised me and that does not happen. You are in no danger, now or close to now. I am coming to you because I want to give those who I fought alongside several times, and their compatriots a chance to prepare for something that could affect their safety in the future. I don't even know if what I am thinking about will happen, I just want to be sure one way or the other.

Looking around, hands-on-hips he raised an eyebrow again.

Up to you.

ZhUyygm.png

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig had slowly walked in after everything started, his helmet hooked to his belt as he heard Caltin, Stardust, and Omen speaking. He made his way over, chuckling a little at how the Jedi spoke. He noticed the metal samples on the table, and how Star and Omen seemed agitated at the Jedi. Mig would soon speak up, his voice as usual coming off more calm.

"There's no such thing as useless scrap jetii. Just scrap. You can always repair or reshape it, or use it to fix something else." He chuckled a bit after this. "You learn a thing or two running in the stars for year." He then picked up the Phryk sample, examining it carefully. He then looked at Star, giving her a quick nod of recognition for her concerns, which he still shared, as he looked around to Caltin. He said he wanted to give them a chance to prepare? He shook his head a bit. Jedi loved to talk around ideas sometimes.

"Master Vanagor, sometimes you get a lot farther by keeping it short and sweet. What's going on, and what's with these samples?"

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

What do you think I've been trying to do?

Forgive my poor choice of words then. It was not my intent to be insulting.

Wow, if Caltin had it his own way, they would have learned what he had to offer and he would already be on his way out the door. He was here in good faith, assuming that because they were associated with each other, they were "friendly" but guess not. At least Gred was honest and not tense about anything. Not that Caltin was, but still. Reaching out, Caltin's newly arranged "connection" to the Force in the form of the ever-increasing electrical field formed around the piece of durasteel and levitated it into the air.

Durasteel

Pulling Eloha, one of his two long handle lightsabers, he engaged the bronzed permafrost blade and fileted.

Trimantium.

... the process repeated again...

Alusteel.

... and again...

Bronzium.

... and again...

All of this you know when it comes to lightsabers.

Then he picked up the piece of Phrik metal by hand, threw it into the air, and bifurcated the piece on its way down.

Phrik is new... so is Beskar.

Shutting down the weapon, the big guy made eye contact with each of them. Would they listen? Would they care? This was on them now, he was here to make things right with people he had fought alongside. To give them a chance that others would revel in hiding. Was he making a mistake? Yeah, probably, but he would live with it knowing that the lives he was affecting here my pull him out of harm's way one day. If not? Well, it would be an interesting fight.

Just trying to give you some intel, show you a little respect. My weapons are custom-made, so as far as I know, they're new. That doesn't mean that more may come down the road.

Last edited:
There was a calm breath from stardust, the jetii had a way with words, a smile cracked her serious face

I pride myself on what many mandos would consider a curse, have even hunted my kind and attempted to "cure" them, I've earned my place and respect by blood....even if it meant hiding a potential weapon

Omen spoke to her, head tilting back as she tilted her head to the other side considering the options. Migs voice reached her and her body turned fully to him even stepping back to let him towards the table. A nod back to him in respect as she turned looking over each piece before the eyes of her turned to the durasteel as it raised up before being cut, then he moved to the next and the next and the next. Arms crossed again and she relaxed her posture as she nodded her head show interest as she spoke

your saber, its ability to cut through a wide variety of materials is quite a sight, such tech is quite a danger to those here who's armor may not be made of beskar

Stardust walked around the table once, examining each piece that had been cut. Her hand stopped on the phrik feeling it over, even her two sabers had a issue cutting through this stubborn metal. Placing it down she spoke again

I'd like to know more about them. I am quite interested in the tech of light sabers, enough I made my own Sabers

She said as she drew one and ignited it for a few seconds before shutting it down

Sergeant Omen

Omen's eyes narrowed as he saw the Jedi slice and dice all through each metal with ease. This... This was not called for... The Master should have been wiser than this and the trooper was not going to sit for it. The Clone stood up on top of a table and his voice seemed to breathe fire as he spoke up to the lightsaber wielder. "Master Vanagor, why are you here? You could have sent this information in a holomessage or invited Mig and Star into a private meeting where they could have briefed us afterward. Instead, you demonstrate how you can chop us all in half in front of every Covenant member. Did the grandmaster send you to show what will happen if we step out of line? It wouldn't be the first time that the Silver Jedi had abandoned and killed the Mandalorians that served under them"

A ripple of nods and agreements went through the crowd. Another voice piped up to be heard above the murmuring. "I lost a Big Brother when you Jedi abandoned the Mando companies on Yurb. Are you planning on killing every Mando on sight now instead of just leaving us alone to face your monsters for you?" The comments and geers got slowly louder and louder as a metal wave approached the Jedi Master. If the two Covenant leaders didn't calm the crowd down, who knows what will happen.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Mig Gred Mig Gred

Last edited:
Stardust was taken aback by the action of omen, her brow furrowed in annoyance, then her face contorted in anger as across the force her fury could be felt. Inhaling sharply she closed her eyes to try and keep herself from going to extreme as she let some steam out and then slowly stood as she raised her hand and slammed it on the table. A ring of fire formed around the three hot enough to keep others away while not spreading and catching other things ablaze as she spoke on full mando'a, her voice cane out rough and harsh

omen, get down off the fething before I pull you down and if I've to pull you down I'm making sure you'll feel it. Master vanagor has come not to threaten us but to warn us of new possible tech in a galaxy that's a THREAT to EVERYONE

She looked up to omen with a death glare, showing her annoyance and anger, then glared around as she made her flames die down without raising a finger

I will not repeat this, I want everyone to be in order, if you've got a issue challenge him to a battle circle, otherwise stow it

Sergeant Omen

Omen's eyes were a mix of sadness and rage as he met Star's gaze. Anyone in this room could tell something was wrong with him. The voice that came out of his mouth with
dripping with venom. "Forgive me Star, but I just heard this morning that I have to rescue my best friend from the NERFING MAW'S SLAVERY PITS BECAUSE THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO PROTECT HER. I WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM THE KREFFING PROPER FORCE USERS WHO THINK THEY KNOW BETTER THAN US FOR ONE DAY BUT APPARENTLY, THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AROUND HERE!"

The enraged clone hopped off his table and through sheer force of will that normally wouldn't be possible for someone of his skill level and lack of actual arms, he lifted up the heavy metal table into the building's wall away from everyone, embedding the sharp edge into the metal exterior like a saw blade. After his little act of defiance, the clone panted heavily, his mind exhausted and his hands shaking like jello. He just stood there in silence before his mind processed what he had just done and blasted out warnings in his brain that said to flee. The trooper quickly put on his helmet, stowed, and fled out of a different entrance than the Jedi had come in. This was his burden to bear and he didn't know if he couldn't count on the whole covenant to support him in planning the rescue effort to save Jhira. But what was clear is if where the sith held her had a table with a sharp edge, there would be a lot of Sith's lackeys' heads on the ground.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Mig Gred Mig Gred

Location: Dxun, Mandalorian Covenant Headquarters, Common Area.
Local Time: 15:18
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Write After Action Report
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment: Loadout 1 + Goran’s Stand (Medical Backpack, Paranaor Blaster Rifle and Scatter Gun left behind in his squad’s quarters)
Tags: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
2OrtlvtpIMUT2b-4euXeTCaD-_QOObaOvz5TmvBONt6caKLNigQn9gLGh4n7VZAUQ1sH9tzt59Gy1qOPwlYeh7tb7QaTpU82xCfta3A5rLERjrQuLDmGDm2yB2llNgYpPQYUiZQ3=s0

Seated at the far corner of the common area by himself; his feet were resting on the table in front of him, with his custom datapad in his hands. The giant supercommando ruus’alor was zoned out as he was busy with writing a detailed after action report for one of the more recent missions he had undertaken with his squad. Several days had passed since he and his small, 4 man squad had come back from a series of missions in one of the border worlds under control of the Bryn’adûl.

It was purely a reconnaissance mission on Yitabo, a small agriworld. Their objective was to observe the enemy and remain undetected throughout the duration of their reconnaissance mission. They were sent there to assess the enemy’s strengths and weak points a week ago. Kranak and his squad had managed to observe enemy troop movements, locations of several supply depots and ammunition dumps, as well as several strongholds the Bryn’adûl had in their possession, aside from more minor things such as known patrol roots the Bryn sentries took and when the change of guards happened in certain Bryn’adûl installations on the planet. They also had scouted and marked down a number of safe zones during their mission. Potentially, they could be used as staging areas for small special forces squads such as his own to launch covert missions from.

The supercommando was watching, re-watching and editing the footage he and his squad had recorded during the duration of the mission on his helmet’s heads-up display, all the while taking notes on his datapad. As the Mandalorian lost himself in his work, he didn’t hear the clatter of metal falling to the floor when Master Caltin cut them in half easily with his lightsaber. Nor did he pay any mind to the muffled, angry rumbling coming from his fellow vode when they were provoked.

He was used to violent disagreements that regularly went down between his vode, afterall. He thought it was a similar occurrence, but an armored fist slamming on a metal table, accompanied with a ring of flame around the table in the middle of the common area did get his attention. Did someone use their flame projector or something? After pausing and minimizing the footage in his heads-up display, the giant looked up from his custom datapad and towards the source of the commotion. There was a crowd of armored Mandalorians blocking his vision as they had gathered around the middle of the common area. He was seated, so he couldn’t look over their heads and see what was going on. He couldn’t see anything other than a large group of Mando’ade gathered around in the middle, as a result.

He heard a muffled feminine voice, fervently cussing and talking about some threat, in Mando’a. He didn’t think of using his helmet’s built-in sound sensors to filter out the background noise and amplify what was being said until the later parts of the conversation. With that in mind, the Supercommando lacked context on the conversation.

“... I will not repeat this, I want everyone to be in order, if you’ve got an issue challenge him to a battle circle, otherwise stow it.”

He recognized the owner of the voice as soon as he heard her. That was Stardust. It sounded to the ruus’alor as if she was putting a fellow vod or a group of Mandalorians into their place, which explained the flames that glared in the middle of the common area earlier.

Shrugging, thinking his prediction was correct about those regular quarrels between a vod and another one, the Mandalorian Supercommando looked back at his screen and continued with his work he had to finish. The ruus’alor was about to go back to writing his detailed report when someone blared loudly into his ears. The yelling was mostly unintelligible, as the audio was amplified high.

He was almost deafened by the fellow vod’s yelling. He had manually amplified the audio receivers in his helmet manually, taking it off from “automatic” and forgot to switch it back when he was done, like a di’kut. <”Ow!”> he yelped in pain, with a grimace on the ruus’alor’s face. Luckily he had his helmet’s annunciator turned off. The yelp was isolated just inside his helmet. The giant shook his head in pain as he raised his left hand and rested it over his helmet, near where his left ear would be.

<”Audio Amplifier: Switch to Automatic.”> Kranak commanded. His interactive heads-up display carried out the command as soon as the command was spoken. As the incoming audio was lowered considerably, he had managed to hear some of what was said by an enraged Mandalorian.

“...DIDN’T CARE ENOUGH TO PROTECT HER. I WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM THE KREFFING PROPER FORCE USERS WHO THINK THEY KNOW BETTER THAN US FOR ONE DAY BUT APPARENTLY,THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AROUND HERE!”

Now that sounded serious. He still lacked context as to what was going on, though. But his prediction from earlier was more than likely false now. A moment after the yelling, the giant heard someone lift up and throw one of the heavy metal tables towards a wall. The table collided with the ferroconcrete wall with a loud metallic crash. As he was slowly getting up from his seat, he saw a Mandalorian angrily part the crowd gathered around him from the side; walking with hurried, furious steps towards the eastern exit of the common area.

<”What in the kark is going on?”> Inquired Kranak after turning on his helmet's annunciator with the movement of his eyes, as the giant slowly moved towards the crowd; his left hand was still caressing his left ear over his buy’ce, with his right arm on his side, his hand clutching his custom datapad.

C5722Q6.jpg

Last edited:
Mig was shocked to see how quickly some of his own Vod had seemed to turn on the Jedi.... Ok he wasn’t that surprised, but still. He looked over at Star, hearing her talk and nodding as he looked at the Clone. Mig shook his head, and quickly eyed the crowd.

“Don’t act like any of you would’ve believe him without seeing it.” But then Omen lost it. Throwing the table into the wall. He looked back, almost instinctively reaching for his weapons. Someone was in trouble, but the way the clone acted. It really worried him.

“Like Star just said, shut it and actually watch and listen for a change.” He sighed before seeing Kranak walk up, and took a slight breath. “I honestly couldn’t explain it to you.” And then he turned to Caltin.

“These sabers.... How?”

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

76682.gif

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Mig Gred Mig Gred

The outburst by Omen was unexpected. The clone seemed to hold a grudge as wide as "The Starlight Sentinel" and was all too willing to air it out now. Was he that angry that Azrael gave him a "talking to"? The sweeping generalizations aside (If Omen was going to gripe at him about Yurb, he could gripe at Omen about '66', the commonality being neither of them were involved in said events. Tapping a couple of buttons on his left vambrace, Caltin spoke into it.

If you are planning on helping him with some kind of rescue mission, I want in... anyway... Come on in, Roller.

A few moments later, an Astromech happily rolled in. Two hidden compartments opened to reveal more lightsabers to which he pulled out once disengaging and sheathing "Eloha".

These are my original weapons.

Holding up Conservator.

My original primary.

Holding up Vanguard.

My original secondary

Putting the both of them away, He stood erect, sending Roller off into the unknown (his ship).

Still, as highly efficient, functional, and deadly as the day, I built them. The problem is while they have held up the eight hundred sixty years of existence, they have not changed, the galaxy has. Your particularly interesting lightsaber being just a snippet, "Star". So I met a contact about some new materials and she built these for me. I could have on my own, but she came highly recommended.

Never really one to tell someone how to make a chrono when all they asked for is the time, Caltin did what he did best. Pulling Elohai, the shorter of the two out and putting it onto the table, the big guy stepped back.

Take her apart, feel free and inspect her. I have. The crystals are unique, the best I can figure is that is the catalyst.

He wasn't going to take any more guff from any of them, he had taken enough from Omen's little outburst already. So it would be their choice on what to do, there were still some dirty looks and menacing glances. Caltin just cracked his knuckles and his neck. He was here to show respect to those he knew, like Visla, like Mig, warriors he had fought alongside. He really was here for their benefit, whether they believed him or not.

ZhUyygm.png

The little outburst of omen put star immediately into defesinve mode as she got between him and caltin As her saber flew to her hands yet remained off. Watching him walk away stardust let a breath out and put away her sabers as she looked around the room

I do NOT want another outburst like that, this will be the only warning, next person to have such a outburst will fight me in a battle circle

with that stardust brought back the table back, pulling a seat up stardust sat down as she frowned feeling her knees ache slightly. Sighing she turned her attention back to master vanagor

my sabers are a call to the dark saber, while being made to suit my fighting style, their my best design and I'm proud of perfecting the flattened blade

sitting back she pulled some tihaar over, taking a big swig from the bottle as she looked over the two sabers nodding her head in interest. Good designs if basic, however what pulled her interest is him mentioning the age, she sat up and forward

well this has certainly gotten my interest, I enjoy collecting and finding stories from the clone wars era...and rarely do I meet one from that time

Omen included was one of those rare folks, chuckling she looked to his newer saber and with but a move of her finger she lifted the saber and then exploded it into its parts as she smiled looking over everything as she pulled the crystal forward

with alchemy and finding certain lightsabers Crystal's in more recent times weve made deadly deadly lightsabers....however their difficult and the alchemy even more so....

She put the saber back together and lowered it down, glancing about the room she felt the glares and glances going their way. So stardust gave a wild grin

master vanagor, care to duel? I feel a good show of honor and fighting will ease everyone here...after all mandalorians speak well through combat

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig looked at the sabers, practically able to feel something different about them. He would slowly lift one, taking a calm look while Star berated the vod who tried to start trouble. He then slowly used the Force to partially disassemble it, similar to what he’d done with his own Trayc’kad lightsaber.

“You’re right about old weapons still being deadly. My Trayc’kad has been passed down in my clan from the leaders of our Force wielders. This lightsaber though.... It’s highly refined. Almost looked like an old fully optical sniper scope. Extremely precise, but you’ll need to be careful.” He’d then laugh at Star wanting to fight Caltin in the ring, looking at the two as he looked at the other Mandos there, hoping they’d want to play nice now. He looked at the one who yelled about a Jedi being the death of his brother on Yurb. He eyed him with a scarred gaze.

“Funny you say that.” He then pulled out the Echani vibrosaber he always kept, a show of respect from Kat Decoria Kat Decoria . “Because one didn’t kill me when we on different sides.” He just let the young Mando view the blade before he stowed it again, and looked at Caltin.

“Do you know who made those sabers, Caltin?”

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

76682.gif

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Mig Gred Mig Gred Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Looking at each of the other's weapons, he learned to appreciate the craftsmanship, however, it made him appreciate Conservator all the more. He was going to retire the both of them, but the words of Mig and how his weapon was handed down from the generations inspired the big guy to overhaul his original and keep it in operation. The massive Jedi Master pulled off his cloak, (something he rarely wears) and set it on the chair as he took a nodding glance at Star. It was noble how she stopped any further outbursts, Caltin had no doubt that she wasn't doing it for him, but still. Her challenge was expected, but...

Certainly, I could use the exercise. Though I must admit with respect to each of you, I am willing to let anyone who agreed with your friend to challenge me in the Battle Circle should they wish.

He then looked at each of them, yeah, he knew who they were.

Be warned though, I hit hard.

Anyone who had seen him in combat could easily verify this, in fact, it looked like a couple of them were. Some of the younger ones were talking to their brethren, muttering about him. Caltin then listened to Mig.

If I wanted to make sweeping generalizations I could have mentioned how Clones killed the very Jedi they fought alongside. However, those assigned to me were either free of their inhibitor chip or broke their programming. I also treated those assigned to me as soldiers, as individuals. That's the way I treat everyone, regardless of background, or ideology. You're not simply "Mandos" to me, you're warriors and you deserve the respect I came to show you.

Shrugging he stopped himself as if out of a trance.

Rambling over... If you would like to follow up and maybe have some of your own made, look up master Matsu Ike Matsu Ike .

~Ach-to Enclave~

The planet was said through the Force, he could trust Mig, and he knew enough about Star. They could pass the information on to the others.

ZhUyygm.png

Stardust chuckled, rolling her shoulders and then popped her neck as she started walking around the table towards the outside where thered be enough room to properly fight

if they wish they can gather in the circle, however I get first match with you, blade to blade....on training mode if you can

Stopping at the side of the table she glanced to mig as he spoke, then glanced to master vanagor as he spoke about order 66 and her face lit up slightly

it was a dark time for what I could gather...a rather cunning long grand plan ah...i don't mean in a good way either...sorry that ah era is sorta a big interest to me ever since I learned about it when I was young

Smiling she looked to her sabers, surely a little upgrade wouldn't be a bad idea, smiling she started walking off to the outside

as the man said, anyone who agrees wih omen may challenge master vanagor in the circle...to a FAIR fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom