Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]
Don't take Sith for wards and there's be no issue. I have nothing but respect for the Witches. I detest Sith, though.

But in all seriousness, I miss your Nona being around. I was at my best while working with her.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]
Aye, it'll make some cool stories. :)

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] You're a rude Jedi. :p Mother didn't warn me about that, she usually just said Jedi were all boring.

She's retired. Being Clan mother, doing her duties, all that jazz. She only pokes her head in to instruct my writer, doesn't stick around to be around.

[member="Gerwald Lechner"] Nope. Don't even think of it right now. Besides, he's technically still in my Nona's good graces. So she's the one I have to tell.

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] And you know how important family is to Nona, don't you? Even if they've fallen.

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] ...Um, if you've taken someone in to protect and train, they're family. It's not like we do paperwork on Dathomir. She's like my little sister which makes her family to me. And family is family, whether they're full-blood, half-blood or adopted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom