Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Dax Fyre"] An example: in the CIS dom of Maramere, Scherezade infiltrated the pirate base a few days prior IC, posing as a kitchen wench. When the Confederacy was about to attack, she contaminated the water with a powerful laxative. When the CIS arrived, many of the pirates were in the middle of having very runny shyts. She also killed her way towards the command center and made sure all the doors to the toilets were locked. Then she got pissed off that the pirates were given the option to surrender, so she killed some of the surrenders by cutting their heads off with her Czerka knives.

[member="Dax Fyre"] I have so many plans for this Galaxy...

giphy.gif

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] [member="Dax Fyre"] Yeha but (1) you caught me by surprise, (2) I don't have my bullets with me, (3) it's hopefully maybly I don't know but now that's happened, going to cause a diplomatic clusterfrak

[member="Dax Fyre"] I love how it's always the Master-level Force Users that wanna have a go at me :p But yes - give me a week or two to weed some threads out and I'd love to roleplay with you :D

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] once we finish our thread. This could lead to some awesome things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom