Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relic Run

Nar Shaddaa - Krayt Dragon Club
Of all the places Maiev didn't imagine herself being in, a nightclub in the Red Light District was high up on the list. Nar Shaddaa wasn't exactly her favourite planet, but she had often found herself trekking across the Smuggler's Moon after a number of leads. Always smugglers having 'acquired' artifacts or pieces of information that the witch was after.

Today was no different, but her reasoning for being here was not the usual simple tailing mission. She had learned from a reliable source that a gang had gotten their hands on a small selection of Dathomirian relics. Supposedly a couple of their crew had taken advantage of the Mandalorians moving on the planet and sweeped up a collection before shipping them offworld.

Maiev couldn't have that, even if the artifacts weren't safe on Dathomir anymore she couldn't allow them to remain in the gang's hands. She needed to obtain them before they were sold, or something worse happened.

The group bounced between the various nightclubs every week, always changing the location like a circuit, eventually circling back around to the same ones. It was how Maiev knew they would arrive at the Krayt Dragon tonight - providing her a means to get into the gang.

Well it wasn't just her, she had sent a message to [member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] asking for help. Maiev had provided her with details, making it clear this was meant to be low-key, so no armour or weapons (at least blatantly open ones). They were meant to be civilians, but the witch already assumed things were going to spiral out of control at some point. She needed the empath's abilities for this one.

Now it was just a matter of waiting for her to arrive.

[member="Maiev"]

Nar Shaddaa. Red Light District. Smoke-filled, seedy night club full of shady characters. Naturally this was the kind of place Elpsis would be drawn to. It had been her stomping ground before she hooked up with Firemane and went legal, for the most part at least. Though usually the clubs she'd frequented had been less fancy. The basic nature had been about the same though.

Music thrummed inside. The place was all high-tech, brushed chrome and dark wood, with mauve and blue lightning. Holograms regaled patrons with advertisements about products they really needed to buy. Coloured lights twirled, flashed and pulsed to the music, making it a bit difficult to follow the most important rule when you entered a Nar Shaddaa club: know where the exits are at all time.

Fortunately, Elpsis could not see the lights. Just the auras of the multitude of pleasure seekers that congregated in this establishment. The scoundrels, the 'aristocrats of crime', the naive pleasure-seekers who got a thrill out of being on the Smuggler's Moon, the legbreakers looking awkward outside of blood-stained armour.

Exotic dancers gyrated acrobatically, scantily clad waitresses served drinks. She gave a beauty a wink, as she sauntered into the hall. For this occasion, Elpsis had dressed down. No armour, no small arsenal of death dealing weapons. Just a red leather jacket, orange tank top and dark pants that clung tightly to her generous curves. Her lightsabre was concealed, as was a small pistol. The pendant that hung around her neck was actually a hold-out bolter. This was Nar Shaddaa, after all, and Maiev had not invited her just to sample the night life.

If the witch wanted to do that, Elpsis knew better clubs. Speaking of Maiev...

"Hey, there you are, beautiful," Elpsis greeted her once she'd arrived at her table. Running a hand through the older witch's dark locks, she kissed her eagerly, before stepping aside. Once Elpsis had ceased locking lips with her and planted her cute butt on a chair, Maiev would see that the empath had not come alone.

Instead, there was a tall, statuesque, female Sith Pureblood with yellow eyes and bony tendrils in place of eyebrows. She looked disapproving and rather ill at ease in spacer clothes. Nonchalantly, Elpsis propped up her boots on the table. "Nyssa, sugar, I'm sure you remember Maiev. Y'know that nice lass who..."

"Tied me up and locked me in a box. I remember well," Nyssa cut the Firemane off, speaking in that deep contralto Elpsis personally found rather sexy.

"Not exactly what I was gonna say...but yeah," Elpsis said a bit lamely.

Maiev had a smile on her face before Elpsis had even reached her. She could feel the empath's presence in the Force, threading through the crowds of people as she made her way into the club. Maiev could feel another with her, moving just behind Elpsis, but it wasn't overly familiar and yet was, but the witch couldn't put her finger on where.

She leaned into Elpsis' touch as she felt the woman's fingers thread through her hair. The witch's hand slid up and caressed the redhead's side as she returned the kiss.

It had been far too long since they had last met.

Breaking from the kiss, Maiev took in Elpsis' attire until she caught sight of red walking in her peripheral vision. Maiev glanced to the side and saw Nyssa, pausing for a moment until it clicked when Elpsis introduced the Sith Pureblood. Maiev smirked, and she could swear Kalax was chuckling to herself in the depths of her mind.

"I'm sure you do." The experience had no doubt been rather humilating for the proud Pureblood, being tied up and put in a box...being in side box when it was knocked over. Maiev was honestly surprised Nyssa was still hanging around Elpsis, and hadn't tried to bail the moment the opportunity presented itself. She raised an eyebrow in the redhead's direction, silently asking why she had kept her around.

"You might as well take up a seat, Nyssa." It took a moment, but eventually the woman did sit her butt down at the table, albeit with her arms crossed and a moody expression on her face. Maiev rolled her eyes slightly, returning her focus to Elpsis - specifically her legs as they were propped up on the table. The witch was wearing something similar, although with more earthy colours. A dark green shirt covered by a black jacket and trousers, along with her usual crystal necklace hanging around her neck.

"How have things been? Got into plenty of trouble since we last met?"

[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"]​

[member="Maiev"]

Nyssa took a seat. Unlike Elpsis, she did not prop her boots on the table because she had better manners. She also did not slouch. Rather her posture remained alert, as if on the lookout for signs of danger. She was also dressed in black, which contrasted with her red skin. Her muscular arms were crossed and she looked moody.

Elpsis was preoccupied retelling the tales of her exploits. "Trouble? Me? Never."

"You get into trouble on a daily business. Usually by stumbling into dangerous situations without forethought," Nyssa interjected.

"It's called sarcasm, babe. And it's not stumbling. More like...boldly leaping."

"Your word play does not change the fact."

"Well, now I have you to chaperone me," Elpsis shrugged. "Killed a Krayt Dragon with Laira. She's an, uh, Alderaanian Ranger. Lot of fun." She didn't know that the two had sort of met during the ill-fated mission to rid an island on Arkas of zombies. "And I've been watching Nyssa of the witchy side of the Force. Yay, I have a follower now. Sorta."

"I am neither a follower nor a chaperone. I have merely decided to accompany you in your travels because it suits my interests for the time being," Nyssa interjected impatiently. "Now perhaps we could cease wasting time with smalltalk and get to why we have congregated in this...den in the first place."

Elpsis sighed a bit. Her Sith friend was not fond of small talk or witty banter. "When we're done I need to take you clubbing. Live a little."

"I live a good deal. And I shall not go clubbing. You waste too much time with frivolities and adventuring instead of living up to your station."

"Doesn't stop you from tagging along. You sound like Mother sometimes," Elpsis muttered. "Anyhow, Maiev how have you been doin'? Heard you paid a visit to my mums."

The witch bit on her bottom lip slightly to avoid laughing as she listened to Elpsis and Nyssa bicker. It was like watching a snapshot of what it was like in the two's adventures, driving one another crazy - Maiev suspecting Elpsis drove Nyss more mad rather than the other way around.

"Laira huh? I actually ran into someone with that name not too long ago...well fought alongside more like. Funny story that, involved a whole load of zombies." Maiev glanced between the empath and the Pureblood, the latter giving her a particular look. One probably pondering whether the witch was equally 'lucky' in ending up in overwhelming situations.

"It certainly sounds like you've had your adventures Elpsis." As the two began to fall towards their back and forth again, Maiev silently motioned for one of the tenders to come over.

"Ladies..." It was a Kel Dor, his mask making his voice deeper and reverberate a bit. "What can I get you?"

"I'll take something light." They were here to fit in for now, but not to get drunk (right now). She glanced over as Nyssa dismissed the idea of 'clubbing', only to be interrupted as the two gave their orders.

Maiev's attention however snapped to Elpsis when the empath mentioned her mothers. The witch blinked, the words not clicking until realizing she was referring to Siobhan and Tegaea. Of course, Elpsis was the one who had suggested she help the Kerrigan matriarch.

"Wait...what do you mean they're your mums? Since when?" Maiev could feel her cheeks heating up, while a sense of amusement was flowing out from the depths of her mind.

Kalax was already howling with laughter.

[member="Maiev"]

"Eh, a couple weeks ago. Tegs adopted me," Elpsis declared happily. "Sio, well, she agreed, but wasn't happy," she shrugged, trying to brush off her hurt about this with feigned nonchalance. "Why? What's wrong? Did they try to bed you?" Because this was totally a normal thing to ask one of your paramours. "You need some water, Maiev? You're looking all hot and not in that way."

"What would you like, Miss?" the waiter interrupted, apparently disinterested in the discussion about whether or not Elpsis' adoptive mothers had beeded the hot witch.

"Beer please. Not too strong."

"Water," Nyssa said grumpily. Her tone was so imperious that the Kel Dor wasted no time hastening away. Her face wore a frown of perpetual disapproval.

Maiev blinked a few times, just staring at Elpsis as she processed what the empath had said. Oh, it was just the witch's luck that she ended up in a situation like this - having slept with the two that were now the adoptive mothers of someone she had slept with before.

It was almost headache-inducing.

<Small galaxy, huh?>

And Kalax wasn't helping...

"No no, I'm uh- perfectly fine." It was clear that it wasn't a question of try, that with how much Maiev's blush was deepening that it had already happened. Now the witch was silently hoping either the tender would return soon or their targets would arrive.

An annoyed grumble from a particular Pureblood ended up being her saving grace. "Again, can we get to why we're here?"

"Oh! Yes, well I recently learned that a group had managed to 'procure' some Dathomirian artifacts during the Mandalorians move on the planet. Nar Shaddaa is their typically crawl when it comes to night clubs, they do a whole circuit of them throughout the weeks." The Kel Dor soon returned with their drinks in hand, placing them down before each of them before walking off. "Today happens to be the week that they come here for their gathering."

"And we're here to do what, exactly?"

"Tail them, find out where their hideout is on Nar Shaddaa, and get the artifacts back." It sounded like a simple plan, although there would no doubt be bumps along the way. But it was still simple, surely nothing could go wrong.

Right?

[member="Maiev"]

"Oh." Elpsis did not see the blush, being blind. But she felt the heat rushing to Maiev's cheeks and the emotions swirling inside. Along with a heavy dose of embarrassment. She wasn't sure how she felt about matters. In truth, she had expected her mothers to seduce the witch.

She was also not the jealous type. That said, a small part of her could not feel just a little possessive because Maiev was a friend she'd made on her own, rather than someone she'd been introduced to via Firemane and her mothers. It didn't help that one of said mothers had a habit of consistently putting Elpsis down.

However, she did not want to make the witch more uncomfortable. "No problem. Let's get to why were here, before Nyssa smacks me," she said in a lighthearted manner. "We'll help you get those artefacts back. No problem. Any idea on how much opposition we'll face?"

"We should have brought more guns," Nyssa muttered. She was truly a big ball of sunshine. "Do you have any intel on how well-defended their hideout is? And what manner of artefacts are we dealing with? Are they merely cultural heirlooms or something dangerous?"

"Agreed." The quicker they were moving on from that topic, the better. Maiev took a sip of her drink, glancing around the establishment for any sign of their targets. There was nothing so far, but it wouldn't be long before someone showed...

"I don't have a solid idea of their numbers. I know their main crew totals at six and I've discovered hints that they're part of a larger group." There had been rumours that there were multiple crews at work, news of artifacts going missing around the same time - which would be impossible if it was all the work of one crew. "They often use their little night club crawl to celebrate their latest haul, and we're going to take advantage of that."

While Maiev didn't exactly have an extensive knowledge of Nar Shaddaa, she knew that resorting to violence straight away wasn't the way to go about this.

Once you ignite a fire, it's hard to smother it without being noticed.

"We're ain't going in guns blazing, it's why I requested to not bring too much weaponry here. We're not going to intimidate them; well not immediately anyway. What we are going to do...is charm our way into the hideout." Oh, Nyssa was going to love that. "I have no idea how well defended their hideout is, only that its based in a warehouse somewhere on the planet. And in terms of the artifacts?" Maiev paused to take a larger sip of her drink, her tone become more serious. "I do know a percentage of the artifacts are indeed dangerous, probably not in their hands but if it falls into the grasp of someone that does..."

[member="Maiev"]

"This will not go well," Nyssa stated grumpily. "When things go south, and we find ourselves trapped and wearing nothing that would constitute proper armour, you will admit it. Elpsis, this approach is silly. Charming our way into an enemy's den is for beneath us." She did not expect Elpsis to listen though.

"Nyssa, keep your voice down." Elpsis looked thoughtful. "What's the plan for us to...charm our way in? I can do mind tricks and stuff like that. Even perform some basic illusions," she cast a glance towards where some of the crew were seated. "I'm not gonna pretend to be sweet on some man though."

"Or we follow the cretins when they leave, ambush them, force the location of the hideout from their tongues before disposing of them, get some decent gear from your ship and proceed to assault their compound before they can respond," Nyssa interjected. Being a warrior type, sneaking around went against her martial spirit.

"And stir up a hornet's nest. You sooo don't want to do that on Nar Shaddaa."

At another time Maiev might've actually agreed with Nyssa. There were occasions were the going in guns blazing was an appropriate approach. But Nar Shaddaa was not that place, this wasn't a battlefield where the forces were sizable and easily visible.

You cause a sizable stir on the Smuggler's Moon? You'll catch the attention of many unsavoury folks, much worse than the rank and file of a military.

"There is nothing beneath about simple survival, Nyssa." She spoke quietly, her eyes somewhat narrowed at the Pureblood. "Even if we were able to march up to the front door, take down every single person within the hideout - we'd no doubt face even more trying to escape. Not to mention catching the eye of whatever makes for law enforcement on Nar Shaddaa." Which in this instance was Crime Lords; Hutts or otherwise. If there was one thing Maiev knew, was the fact they had fingers in a lot of different things.

"Oh, no I was never intending for us to go that far with the charming." Maiev looked at Elpsis. "You're mind tricks and such will be of great use but I was thinking of something more basic." There was a small smile, one that went obviously unseen by Elpsis but she'd feel the sense of mischievousness coming from the witch. "We're going to get them drunk."

Yeah, that definitely wasn't a recipe for disaster.

As if on cue, the club's door was kicked in by a Devaronian. He stopped in as though he owned the place, already yapping away to the rest of his group. They were a mix of different races, all looking very much like the smugglers they were pretending to be.

"And I just like..held him up by gunpoint, guy almost chit himself out of fright." The group moved through the club, clearing aiming for a booth to the far side - one that had been left mostly alone until now. The Devaronian whistled to catch one of the bartender's attention. "The usual for us."

[member="Maiev"]

Nyssa looked irritated and disapproving. Elpsis grinned widely. There was no way this could go wrong. "Oh...I like that," the empath's lips formed an impish smile. Her milky white eyes followed the gang as they sauntered through the bar with the arrogant air of people who thought they owned the place.

They did a good job appearing as smugglers. Right down to the leather trenchcoats, concealed blaster pistols and tall tales. Barmaids quickly made their way towards them, offering drinks. One barmaid ended up being deposited on the Devaronian's lap, while he regaled everyone with his story. "I can work with this," Elpsis voice had a bit of a far-away quality, as if she were not quite there. This was not completely inaccurate, for she was letting her mind wander. The plan was to use conventional methods, but she could help a bit. The threads just needed some gentle massaging. Eager ears just needed a few whispers. Desires needed a little encouragement to get a bit more intense.

You can afford it. Time to cut loose.
You can drink everyone under the table.
The Corellian whiskey here is great.
Why don't you try out the Firewhiskey?

They would be just a little more relaxed, just a little more in a mood to celebrate and show off. Bottom line, at least some of the smugglers would find their desire to down lots of liquor amplified, which ought to help Maiev with her plan. Nyssa muttered something scatological in Sithese.

The witch let out an amused snort from the reactions, expecting both but Nyssa's scowl was infinitely more hilarious. Maiev could tell it was part of the reason why Elpsis kept her around. The Sith Pureblood struck a stern and no-nonsense personality to the empath's more carefree attitude. It was something Elpsis admittedly needed, at least in Maiev's opinion.

With her drink in hand, Maiev sat back and watched as the redhead did her thing.

It was fascinating to the witch, observing the mood gradually shifted amongst the gang in the span of thirty minutes. They remained as rowdy as before, a couple more barmaids wandering over to bring even more drinks. Krayt Dragon Club's management was certainly not going to complain with all the credits coming in, but Maiev was sure the serving staff would have plenty once the night was over.

The Devaronian and three others had been lulled into Elpsis' mental trap. Napping their leader was very useful in keeping the tide flowing, and the more alcoholic members of their group were not going to mind the influx of more booze.

But there were still two others that were being rather hesitant, even taken aback but the sudden eagerness of their companions.

"Come on man, isn't this a bit much? We're barely an hour into the night."

"Bah, don't be such a lightweight lad. It's a grand time to be celebrating, what better way than getting piss drunk?" That resulted in a roar of cheering from the others present.

At that point Maiev had saddled up to the bar, purchasing a bottle of whiskey and several more glasses. Elpsis had done her part, now it was Maiev's turn.

"You lot have certainly livened up this place, what you'll celebrating?" The witch walked up to the booth with a confident stride. "Can I interest any of you with some Corellian Whiskey?"

"Ooo, yes! I was just thinking about that too!" Maiev had to hide the knowing smile that had threatened to show itself.

"What else to celebrate but success? Have a seat toots, I guarantee you'll have a fantastic time."

It was a good thing Maiev had a decent poker face, stopping the desire to gag at the man's choice of words. Could the guy be any more stereotypical?

Oh, you have no idea what's in store for you and your friends.

[member="Maiev"]

So far everything was going well.

"What about your friends over there? Don't be shy, cuties. I can give you all the attention you need."

"Dude, you ain't got the package to give me the right attention," Elpsis could not resist snarking. She had some boundaries!

"Oh, but you haven't seen my package yet, girl." The stereotypes just kept flowing. Just like the booze that filled their glasses.

"I bet mine's bigger - and I actually know how to use it. And this little minx is mine," Nyssa suddenly interjected, wrapping a possessive arm around Elpsis' waist.

It took a moment for Elpsis to gather her thoughts. "Uh...yeah. I'm all hers. Can't beat those cheekbones...and muscles." What? she broadcast to Nyssa via telepathy.

Play along, Nyssa's thoughts pretty much screamed 'you and Maiev wanted to go ahead with this dumb plan, after all'.

Some of the smuggler's companions were sniggering. He looked annoyed. "Bet she doesn't have muscles like me," he puffed himself up. Elpsis rolled her eyes.

"Want to put that to the test?" Nyssa asked with a challenging gleam in her yellow eyes, after taking a seat. Because she'd decided to really get into character, she pulled Elpsis into her lap. One strong arm was wrapped around her, the other she stretched out. Judging by how well-defined her muscles were, she did not need help opening jars. "See who breaks first."

"You're on. Sorry if I embarrass you front of your girlfriend. Barkeep, more whiskey!" the gangster declared. The most mature of pursuits, arm-wrestling, ensued.

Maiev had to stifle any outward expression in reaction to Elpsis' words. But the empath would still feel the amusement coming from the witch. It was fairly important to not completely piss of the group's leader, but if they could win over the majority - then he wouldn't have much room to disagree.

Well that was the hope anyway.

A double dose of amusement was felt from Maiev; and Kalax, as they watched Elpsis stumble slightly to follow along with Nyssa's claim. It did lead to the witch raising and eyebrow, curious over what had happened since she had last seen the redhead.

"So, what you guys specifically celebrating?" While Elpsis and Nyssa were focused on the leader and the two closest to him, Maiev turned to the pair that had been previously hesitant. They looked at each other, unsure about the woman.

"How do we know you're not like...undercover or something?"

To Maiev's credit, she didn't show any emotion for a moment - until she broke out with an amused chuckle.

"Do you really think we're undercover?" She motioned over to her partners in crime for this little venture. With Elpsis now placed on Nyssa's lap.

A Pureblood, a blind redhead and a seemingly normal raven haired woman.

"I...can't argue with that." The trio's focus shifted to the arm-wrestling match that was about to go down. Maiev was amused, already guessing Nyssa was going to the guy without breaking much of a sweat.

[member="Maiev"]

Nyssa was fair enough not to use her cybernetic hand. That was occupied feeling up Elpsis. The Pureblood was quite certain that the empath actually liked the cold, metallic touch, though she kept denying it. Regardless, it did not take long before the smuggler was sweating.

Caught in a combination of the classic top-roll and hook manoeuvre, he struggled, trying to ring the last bit of juice from his meathooks. His hand hovered above the table, he grit his teeth and tried to push back. Don't go too hard on him, Elpsis warned Nyssa telepathically.

I won't...much, Nyssa thought, rotating her body so that her shoulder was in line with the direction she wanted her arm to go. This enabled her to call on her far stronger shoulder muscles. Throwing some of her own body weight into the game, she forced his hand down. "Do you yield?" she demanded. The man grunted something, probably a curse. "Do you yield?" she repeated.

"Yeah...," he was out of breath.

Naturally Elpsis had to offer her two cents. Do you wanna 'wrestle' Maiev some time? I've got this fantasy involving you two. You're both naked. There's oil of some kind involved. Nyssa felt a serious urge to slap her 'girlfriend'. "I told y'all that you can't beat those muscles," Elpsis gushed in an exaggerated sing-song voice. Nyssa concluded that if the empath was good at pretending to be an airheaded ditz.

The group's attention was on the little game of arm-wrestling that was going down before them. Even those that had refused drinking much, were slowly falling into an ease as the whiskey was delivered and downed in short order.

Bets were thrown about, deciding on who would win out of the pair. Some put their credits behind the boss, while others sided with Nyssa, mainly to wind the Devaronian up.

Maiev played along, of course throwing her bet in Nyssa's favour. She had a feeling the Pureblood was going to be triumphant, and certainly didn't disappoint. A round of cheers and the like erupted as the man's hand struck the table. The sound masked the dejected words of the Devaronian, but it was still clear in the man's expression.

Though the witch did pause, sending Elpsis the mental equivalent of a friendly glare. Following that up with a little mental suggestion that the redhead was going to pay for that one.

"Another round?" Maiev's suggestion was met with an uproarious agreement. Even their group's leader cheered, albeit a deal less enthusiastic now.

Before anyone knew it, a couple hours passed by as drinks were drunk, and stories were told. Even Maiev had pitched in with one or two tales. Although she did alter some elements, making it more believable for a 'civilian like herself.'

Now it was time for the gang to leave, everyone very much drunk or near enough to it. It was time for the next phase of the plan.

[member="Maiev"]

And so the booze flowed...

Elpsis prided herself on having a strong constitution and a high alcohol tolerance, so she downed some drinks. By contrast, Nyssa did her best to drink as little as possible. Speaking of Elpsis, she looked perfectly innocent when Maiev shot her a mental glare. What? You don't like oil? How about...caramel syrup? Her perfectly innocent query was accompanied by a rather raunchy image. For someone who was blind, she was quite good at...vivid visualisation.

Eventually, it was time for the gang to depart. "Can we beat them up now?" Nyssa whispered as the gang members began to file out. Many of them were swaying or fumbling about. Quite a few smelt of booze and cigarette smoke.

"Hey, toots, you wanna come with us?" one of the gangers asked, slurring his words slightly. "Ain't safe in the streets this late in the night. Wouldn't want something to happen to ya." He wrapped an arm around Maiev's shoulder. Verily, his chivalry knew no bounds. His breath stank of beer and his hands were sweaty.

Maiev cheeks reddened slightly, fixing Elpsis with a look that said 'really?' She shook her head a bit, playing both off as both the alcohol and reaction to something that was said within earshot.

You're never going to stop teasing, are you?

Which was the wrong thing to ask, as the following few hours consisted of several more mental images being directed to the witch. And to Nyssa if the Pureblood's reactions were anything to go by. Elpsis had quite the imagination, although the witch figured Nyssa would just use such...opportunities to pay back Maiev for the whole crate thing.

"Alrigh', let's pack it up. We can continue the party back home." Even with several drinks consumed, the Devaronian was still capable of speaking coherently, mostly. Enough so that there was an obvious hidden meaning behind the last word.

Home=Base

The leader led the charge as it were, as the gang slowly filed out in their various drunken states. Maiev didn't even flinch when one of the men suddenly wrapped an arm around her shoulder, leaning in a bit too much with that awful alcohol smell.

"Oh, that's very considerate of you." Maiev's words were slightly slurred, putting on an act of being a bit intoxicated. It seemed almost natural despite the fact she was still very much sober. Almost like the witch had done this before. "But I'm not really done with this party, shall we go to whatever this home you guys have?" There was no guarantee that every member of the group would go there.

The man let out small laugh. "Hah, my kind of gal! Let's get a move on then shall we? Can't lag behind else they won't let us pass the front doors."

Maiev smiled, slowly standing up with the man and moving towards the door. Hopefully Elpsis and Nyssa had managed to find their own means of getting an invite.

[member="Maiev"]

Elpsis was enjoying this way too much. Make me. Preferrably with that pretty mouth of yours. If Nyssa were privy to the conversation she'd probably suggest a ball gag. Anyhow, the binge-drinking session was coming to a close and the gang began to slowly file out. At this point its members were in varying states of intoxication, though their leader seemed to be doing the best at maintaining sobriety.

One of them slapped Nyssa on the shoulder. "Hey, nice work the the boss. Good dude, but needs to be knocked down a peg once in a while."

"Thank you," Nyssa said after a pause.

"Nyssa is real good at hitting things," Elpsis gushed. "Y'know, the stuff you guys do seems kinda exciting and dangerous. And we could use some credits."

"Hmmph. Ever handled a gun?"

"I can. She cannot, but she can stitch wounds, cook and look pretty." Nyssa winced slightly when Elpsis rammed her in the ribs. Fortunately the ganger did not notice.

"Why don't you girls come with us and we'll see what happens? Gotta get the whole group to agree. We don't let just anyone in, y'know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom