Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regulation of Unique Canon Items

Name of Item: The Heart of the Guardian
Account Name: Thom Arden
Link to Approved Factory Submission: here.
Miscellaneous comments: Left to Thom by his father, Durell. The elder Arden happened upon the crystal in an unfortunate clash between the Republic and an insurrectionist movement on the planet Gyndine. One of the elder victims owned the crystal previously.

Notice: You do not need to respond if you notice a tag on your writer account. Writer accounts are now being included in this list, tagged, so that the writer is easily reachable by a member of the factory staff when checking for inactivity with a canon item. This is a similar step taken with canon companies.

Reminder: Do not use the information on this list as IC knowledge, this is only a list made for the factory to keep track of.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Veiere Arenais said:
Name of item: The Chimaera
Account name: [member="Cedric Grayson"]
Link to approved Factory submission: Click here

How it was obtained:
The Vessel was passed down to Cedric Grayson following Veiere's decision to step away from The Dominion. As it was passed to him from Cedric's father, Cyril Grayson, Veiere felt it was only right that it be returned to the Son for the Dominions future service.

Misc Comments:
Unfortunately this should have been done long ago, the Chimaera has been considered the possession of Cedric Grayson for quite some time now.

Darth Ananta said:
2. If i am giving a unique canon item to another writer who has free allotments for canon items, do they still have to do a development thread?

Yes, as per the rules to claim a unique canon item.
I will need a thread in which this is completed.

[member="Darth Ananta"] | Factory Judges etc
(Oops, you're on a Leave of Absence, how typical of me! Sorry >.<)

Regarding the transfer of the Imperial II Class Star Destroyer 'The Chimaera' over to [member="Cedric Grayson"]

Veiere Arenais said:
Name of item: The Chimaera
Account name: [member="Cedric Grayson"]
Link to approved Factory submission: Click here

How it was obtained:
The Vessel was passed down to Cedric Grayson following Veiere's decision to step away from The Dominion. As it was passed to him from Cedric's father, Cyril Grayson, Veiere felt it was only right that it be returned to the Son for the Dominions future service.

Misc Comments:
Unfortunately this should have been done long ago, the Chimaera has been considered the possession of Cedric Grayson for quite some time now.

Darth Ananta said:
[member="Veiere Arenais"]
I will need a thread in which this is completed.
Here is the required Thread that should hopefully cover the prerequisites for exchanging the Canon Item!

I apologize for any inconvenience in how this request has progressed but I do hope this should clear everything up for Cedric to finally claim ownership once again.

Thank you for your patience and your help, in advance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom