Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reformation of a World [Imperial Remnant]

It was quite clear to Rae’rwna that miss Aurna Vern was nervous. Rae’s skin kept shifting between a dark purple shade to a light blue as she breathed in the ship’s stale recycled oxygen. She took notice of Alva’s scrutiny as well. Inwardly Rae giggled ‘Oh Caius why is it that you always find some of the most interesting of people… the princess must have never met many chiss before’. Rae was very much intrigued. A smile pursed on her amethyst lips and she decided to poke fun at Caius to help lighten the mood. Rae kicked Caius’s shin under the table seeing that since Aurna was a little nervous she might not be ready for a handshake. The princess might be in the same boat as Caius once used to be with xenos. Rae couldn't help but let loose a giggle at prodding her old friend.

Miss Aurna Vern, may I just call you Aurna? Don’t worry we are not hear to turn you down or anything, I doubt Caius would be so crass to just wisk a Princess away and her dear friends from their fun. It would be quite, what do coreworlder's usual say, ah yes, ungentlemanly” Rae kicked Caius’s shin again under the table. Her shawl fell back revealing her long sleek silk black hair. “Besides I don’t bite… much” She gave a wry grin and wink to the Princess.

Well Aurna here is what the fellow Board members of Flavian Star Corporation and I are looking to do. We have pledged our full undivided support in aiding the Imperial Remnant. Our mission here on this planet is part of the devotion and loyalty to the cause. Her Majesty the Empress Fista Fel has made it clear to her subjects that Kalee is to be terraformed into a habitable planet for those who are seeking refuge from the chaos of the galaxy. She also wants to reintroduce the species known as the Kaleesh who once called this world below us home. Flavian Star Corporation is what is considered a Tier 1 corporation on the galactic holo scale. We’ve essentially at this point though become a state owned institution of the Imperial Remnant. Our projects here on Kalee requires intensive infrastructure build up. We presently are using an old terra former that Regent Industries had procured from some old junk yard. However that is not enough. For that reason we have drafted a plan to build a series of commerce stations and allow for foreign companies to set up shop here. In fact Caius is planning to approach some representatives from the Galactic Republic for certain aid. Your nano technology sounds fascinating I would love to get a chance to see it in action. Imperial technology these days are fairly outdated and if it wasn't for the combined efforts of the Crinan engineers and Imperial scientists we would not have made it this far.” She gave another teasing jest at Caius before waving a hand over to him to take it from here.

[member="Aurna Vern"] [member="Alva Calvarona"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
I withdrew my hand taking the physically abusive hint from Rae’rwna, I winced as I leaned back from the shin kicks. ‘Rae’rwna certainly knew how to win a debate along with keeping me in line' the astromech I had beckoned to came over placed a tray of fresh pastries from the kitchen. Along with more hot water and a variety basket of caffeine bags from teas to coffees. “Yes well Miss Vern as Rae put it I have no intentions of turning down your services. We simply want to gauge what level of commitment you would be able to give to this endeavor. The Imperial Treasury and its resources would be available along with full cooperation with the FSC staff. You mentioned stations do you happen to any refineries of the orbital type or even ground based type? Also will these nanobots be able to produce glass materials in its construction process? Let me explain a little before I go further with why. Right now we are approaching this in phases, our chief scientist Dr. Milanda Cotz, also a board member, along with Rae’rwna have devised this system of phases. Part of our initial phase is building atmospheric devices that can cycle through carbon emissions and produce oxygen. Using Bio domes as the mechanism of this. Our bio domes need to be strong enough to withstand extreme weather. However the planets landscape is extensively hazardous for actual workers and our droids continue to suffer from break downs due to the unusual electro magnetic storms. This has caused massive delays in our plans here If we can build these bio domes with out putting lives at stake,” I paused thinking back to the several storm troopers who thus far given their lives for the cause of renewing a new world and instilling the Imperial Way upon the planet. ‘A benevolent mission of her majesty’s design…

My pause came to an end as I took a sip of tea and returned “I would be very grateful for your assistance

"Well, my nanobots, aren't proficient in building large structures.. the biggest I have managed to get out of them for one piece of work is a 50m by 50m by 50m cube. That I used many of these to put together a refinery for another business. They are better at complex work like repairing hard to get to holes.. building components or wiring a ship. They can build anything though, only one schematic at a time. But I could get any sort of orbital structure you want built. We manage Wren'goa Station. The huge city station floating above Hypori. "

She smiled at them, she was at ease with Alva there. Alva was her rock, she slipped her hand into Alva's as she talked.

"I really need a start, I have been told I don't have the experience to serve the fringe, but how is one to get the experience without the chance to gain it. So I am glad someone wishes for my services. So yes I have built a refinery, and well could do it again. "

[member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"] Alva Calvaronahttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5503-alva-calvarona/

[member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Aurna Vern"]

There didn't seem to be much that Crina's second princess would end up doing to participate much in these going ons, however, she was happy enough to be sitting next to Aurna. It looked like the attention she gave to the Chiss woman across from them though had not gone unnoticed, as Alva averted her gaze after the wink sent her way made her turn a slight red for being so obvious about her curiosity. Nonetheless it interested her when the topic of Republic aid was mentioned by the blue skinned female. Who else would be coming near Crina now? Kalee was a little close for comfort. If aid was needed then CRI could contribute more to the project too. . . and it sounded like her girlfriend's corporation could also help. "Well see Commander. You mentioned wishing to develop several stations correct? This could be the opportunity you were looking for. And to make matters easier we could even bring in CRI to help in the construction process to ease the burden of finances, production time, and split the resources we would devote."

Rae’rwna’s eyes seemed to glow with warmth. She was happy to see the two finally relaxing. Another kick on the table as one last friendly jest at Caius sizzled out. Sliding her arms into her sleeves Rae straightened up a little. Taking a sip from a dainty yellow tea cup
Well Aurna I can certainly understand the frustration. My earliest attempts at writing my dissertation on the genetic descent of humans and near humans such as my own species found a lot of difficulties with the professors of University I attended. They said my work had little substantial evidence. That Is where Caius and I had met, despite his personal reservations of xenos he has always been dutiful in working toward the greater good. His family aided my research and I spent a considerable amount of time working on this paper. If it were not for his ability to act outside of his own personal views I would have never made it through and graduated. Which is why we wanted to invite you on board and aide you with the same opportunity.

Rae’wna’s expression shifted to a cold and calculating gaze that rested on Caius. She quietly assessed the possibilities. Her gaze switched to the two women with the warm beaming smile she had a moment before,

Princess Calvarona, ugh I’m really not one for titles when things are not so formal, may I just call you Alva? Perhaps the combined efforts of Crina Royal Industries, Flavian Star Corporation and Tanlab Industries can work toward the production of these projects. For example if these nanobots have limitations now, perhaps you can use this opportunity to expand upon their abilities in a cooperative effort with Imperial Scientists and Crinan Engineers. It’s a bit of a cultural melting pot right now in terms of resources. I think Caius and I had discussed allowing your company to also set up a shop here as well if you desired,” She paused to snatch a croissant looking pastry from the newly arrived plate of food and took a nibble.

[member="Alva Calvarona"] [member="Aurna Vern"]

Caius Flavian

Well Aurna I think Rae said it best…” I winced one last time from what I could tell from years of sitting across this mischievous chiss in board room meetings that it was the final kick. “We are fledgling out here on the wilds of space. Opportunity is a key word when one thinks of the wilderness.” I listened for a moment as the Princess's and Rae’s final words struck the nail on the head for the foundation of this business venture. “I ideally would like to produce Orbital stations that would serve a dual role of habitation with orbital biodomes and farming capabilities. With larger stations in high orbit and smaller ones in low orbit. We’ll get into specifics later though. I’m getting carried away.” I said with a bit of trepid excitement brewing now. I considered Alva’s words for a moment and began anew.

Well Princess I would suspect that would greatly aide in the contribution efforts. As Rae’rwna mentioned I will be approaching the Republic for multiple reasons. The primary concern of aid from them is if their government will aide in implementing a cultural revival program for the Kaleesh. Essentially helping any of those remaining in republic space that wish to return home. Alva, as for aiding in the construction process that would be very much appreciated."

I nodded to the princess and then turned my focus on Aurna,"In fact as part of a demonstration of good will to the ambition you seem to have Aurna for approaching such a powerful galactic faction I will offer several contracts on behalf of the Imperial Crown” I produced a data pad and slid it over to young CEO. I also reached for another pastry. For Rae’rwna and I sleep was a luxury we often did not get much of. In fact after this somewhat impromptu meeting I was going to have to reach out and arrange for that chiss sniper to accompany Rae’rwna along with dealing with an unusual request from a Sith… Still this moment of relaxation and discussing business was very much a nice break from the high tempo pace. Especially this late in the evening...

Datapad Contents
A contract on behalf of the Imperial Crown his majesty Vedarric Pallopides to build and help in the design of the X-12 Star base. 200,000 Credits commissioning and 300,000,000 Credits in total payments

A contract on behalf of the Imperial Crown her majesty Fista Fel for the employment of Tanlab Industries in developing a HoloCommunications Network along with maintenance services and continual customer support services of them for the civilian populace of Kalee. 75,000 credit commissioning and 10,000,000 credits in total payment

A contract on behalf of the Imperial Crown her majesty Fista Fel and on behalf of the Flavian Star Corporation for schematics, services and construction of Biodome technology in cooperation with Flavian Star Corporation. 150,000 credit commissioning from the Crown; 100,000 credit commissioning from the Flavian Star Corporation; 100,000,000 credit in total payment from the crown; 25,000,000 credit in total payment from the Flavian Star Corporation.

A contract on behalf of the Imperial Crown her majesty Fista Fel and on behalf of the Flavian Star Corporation for the schematic design of a commerce station.100,000 credit commissioning from the Crown; 100,000 credit commissioning from Flavian Star Corporation; 400,000 credit payment from the crown; 200,000 credit payment from Flavian Star Corporation

Aurna scanned them, and after she got to approval of her legal team, since they were rather straight forward, she signed each one. " So that is a station, some biodome tech, holocommunications and a base. Seems like you have a lot of plans. So, it seems like we are going to be very busy. I can't believe how much you want my cooperation in. I am honored to be chosen for such a task. " She smiled and squeezed Alva's hand and smiled. " So This biodome,, I am confused why do you need it if you are going to be converting the atmosphere?" She asked a bit curious.

[member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"] [member="Alva Calvarona"]

[member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Aurna Vern"]

It wasn't so much that Alva desired for CRI to have holdings outside Crina, though she did desire they could create a similar shipyard as the Andreea Yards on Rodica somewhere. It was more that she desired more ways for CRI to grow, and perhaps getting in this extra work with the Flavian Corporation and her girlfriend's own company on this station project that seemed to be cooking could do exactly that. CRI likely would only be able to directly work on the military platform and the city stations, the biodome and holonetwork were beyond their understanding and honestly they had no interest in such devices. Crina was isolated, it liked being that way, it would stay that way. . . if it ever could get back to it.

Holding her girlfriend's hand, Crina's second princess smiled as she also looked over the data handed over as well. It seemed like very decent contracts she supposed, though the currency of credits escaped her despite having her pay as a superior officer. "I actually would prefer you use the title if you would. I reserve the lack of it for those close to me or if my rank becomes more appropriate. Perhaps if we see each other more frequently miss Rae. CRi likely won't setup shop outside the Luminita system. We only care to supply our homeworld and its immediate defenses, the Imperials of course being the one exception through the debt we owe you. However, we certainly want to further make ourselves useful so I see no reason why we shouldn't aid in the construction when it can help."

Rae’rwna cocked her head to the side just a smidge and smiled “My apologies Princess,” inwardly she giggled again. ‘Societal norms are so malaise, take a few anthropology classes and expand your mind a little… I have so far had no actual encounters directly with the Crinans but Caius didn’t lie they certainly are as pomp as a coreworld nobilite' My eyes drifted between red and a dark orange. She could sense the oxygen in the ship had reverted back to its previous recycle settings. This change was typically indiscernible to the average human, but to a Chiss oxygen was almost more critical than a humans in pushing the buildup of carbon dioxide out of the Chiss body. Her skin also became a dark shade of purple for a fleeting moment before returning to a light blue. Aurna had posed a great question although Rae found it amusing the young lady was so eager to sign the contract without asking that first. She looked over at Caius to see if he was going to explain but he happened to be looking back already with that same body language of ‘you wanna explain?’ Rae sighed, took a sip and began into detail

Well as mentioned we are going to be terraforming in phases. Dr. Cotz is the astrophysicist so if you ever meet her she is a brilliant women," Rae waved both her hands up in the air as if that would be evident enough of this person she spoke of "She could explain the reasons as to why terraforming requires a long time table.” Rae paused to take a decanter of water from the astromech as it returned to service the table. She poured two glasses of water and passed them over to the couple. “Kalee’s oxygen is nearly non existent. The xenos species we dub as mutants are what rapidly adapted to these conditions. In order to bring the atmosphere to a reasonable level of oxygen we need essentially biological factories to build a biosphere capable of sustaining the kind of life that allowed each of our respective home worlds to flourish and exist. The biodomes are going to be part of multiple settlements we anticipate setting up. The Empress has tasked Caius here with finding a means of reviving the civilization and culture of the Kaleesh. They are well known for producing some of the finest warriors and strategists in history. However what most people don’t know is that they had a strong affinity for agrarian practices that allowed for a warrior culture to exist. Just like the idea behind Flavian Star Corporation of having an agricultural focus to support a civilizations need for food. In this case the Imperial Remnant and its holdings plus their allies,” Rae beamed a smile at the Princess “Caius and I have begun a proposal to establish a series of settlements in the major arteries of the planets bioregions. Particularly I want to begin work on a establishing a settlement around the temple of Shrupak. This would be the ground breaking for these biodomes…” A flush of purple filled her cheeks, her voice was growing increasingly excitable “I’m sorry I hope none of this went over your head I love to talk about these things…”

Caius Flavian

I smiled Rae’rwna certainly could get carried away with things. For a chiss she sometimes displayed some tendencies not typically attributed to her culture. Rae’rwna was most likely not the best of representatives for the chiss, but dam it she was quite possibly the most brilliant of them all. I was glad that Rae’rwna explained most of the aspects, but I felt I could add just a little more “The over arching goal here set forth by the Imperial Crown is to make Kalee a commerce hub. I’ve been given additional authority in seeking business ventures. It would allow the Imperial Remnant to funnel that revenue generated from such an enterprise into furthering our strategic interests. Also Miss Vern I would like to extend a personal contract from us the Flavian Star Corporation, We are in need of a manufacturer for our own vessel. I have refrained from making this contract with Crina Royal Industries because the association of that the intent for these ships might bring to much attention to the Luminita system. In keeping with our nation security interests we the FSC have been hesitant ourselves to expand our operations. The Empress Kista Fel along with her husband are aiming to continue Ronin Fel’s legacy of Victory without War as expand our borders in an incremental manner. Please take at a look at this ships design along with this separate contract. I know the credit payment for each vessel is a little short but the long term return for our company would allow us to prosper and expand our business ventures with you in the future

A contract from Flavian Star Corporation to Tenlab for five TA-840s
150,000 Credit Commission
12,000,000 credits for each vessel ​

[member="Aurna Vern"]
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

[member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"] [member="Alva Calvarona"] [member="Aurna Vern"]

These being were interesting.... ones she had not seen and Ikki continued to watch them silently as she slid her gloves on for protection of her master as she tucked into the princesses side. The petite frame of the Atrisian and her size worked to her advantage now while she used that to listen and learn what she could find out. Hearing about the planets future and what might be coming from it all had her wondering more or less who was invovled and what she would have to expect from them for potential threats.

Aurna signed the contract. " That is fine,, T &S Fleet Solutions will build it for you as soon as I give them the order. I will look into how to build the domes. They will be interesting surely. Well, is there any other business you needed taken care of? " She asked squeezing [member="Alva Calvarona"] hand. " I am glad to be part of such groundbreaking developments. It is such an honor to be here with you. I have also on its way a bottle of some the galaxy's rarest wine from my inherited personal stock. She smiled, it is the least I can do to thank you for the business. "

[member="Ikki Ike"][member="Caius Flavian"][member="Rae’rwna Ves’stahl"]

[member="Aurna Vern"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Ikki Ike"]

All of this seemed fine by Alva, crina's second princess was actually rather glad that the Lieutenant Commander hadn't asked her company to produce these merchant ships. For one she didn't want her world to risk exposure as he himself indicated, but also at the same time. . . . .they were rather hideous and she wouldn't want to put her planet's seal on it. Still, Alva wasn't going to pretend to know like she understood everything going on regarding how the biodomes and terraforming factories would really work. She just knew they ought to do their job after being built and the planet would become hospitable for life again. The mutant problem was actually posing an intriguing tourist trap for big game hunters she was hearing.

Most of everything right now seemed basic overture of what would go on. And more so for her girlfriend's sake as Aurna's company would be most heavily involved. So mostly Alva sat back and held the other woman's hand while she appreciated the fact her maid servant was around to accompany them for both added security, as Alva was a little thoughtful now about her girlfriend's constant wellbeing, as well as perhaps provide additional. . .fun with them later. The Chiss woman was also respectful at least, once more blurring lines about as to what made the woman so different other than her skin color from humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom