Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redemption or Retribution (An hour or so of R&R)

After the discussion in the council chambers, it had been decided that Jedi Knight @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] would be given the chance to be acquitted of his sins. Kiskla was now walking with newly acquainted Master @[member="Phylis Alince"] and recently mastered @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. The hallways seemed rather closed off the closer they drew to Ordo's chambers, and her frown deepened with each step.

To conquer a Sith poison would not only be trying for her Force abilities, but also to the Sith entity that was imprisoned within her. He would squirm and recoil and make this a living hell for her, she knew this. He fed off any sort of darkness he could grasp, and to starve him from that would be trying on her. She was constantly exerting herself on a molecular metaphysical level.

To anyone in an incriminating situation, the increasing amount of light approaching the sealed room would be daunting. At this moment, her inquisitive nature begged to know exactly how the poisoned fellow down the hallway felt.

"How did Tracyn react to you sealing him away anyways." Kiskla spoke, breaking the silence between the triad of Masters, and directing the question to Joshua. She had met Tracyn briefly in the gardens outside the Tython Jedi Temple -- he wasn't an agreeable fellow and their conversation had been strained at best. So much so, that she had been surprised when he waved jovially at her at The Army of Light's meet up.

He sighed. "Surprisingly, he took it well" he said. "He was weak and tired when I brought him here. He knew I was getting help. Of course.... With the Sith Poison, I don't know what's happened SINCE I left him in there" he said, shrugging.

"Just... Don't be surprised to find the room in shambles" he explained. "That Sith poison could have done anything to him, not to mention the effects on his mind it's had. He's like a wild, feral beast.... He reminded me of a bloodthirsty wolf when I met him at the cantina...."

He took a breath. "I just hope we can calm him down if the worst comes to worst" he added, dreading a bit what was likely to come.

He eyed Kiskla with a slight smile. The two knew each other just a bit. Worked together to bust an illegal podrace, and bring a couple of Padawans to justice. He liked her, she seemed to be a humorous and friendly sort. He promised himself he'd take her out for a friendly drink sometime, to try and get to know the Jedi Master a little bit more. Chemistry never hurt when your back was against the wall, and you only had your fellow Jedi Master to rely on after all. In his experiences, especially those with ex Jedi and, ironically enough, Tracyn's widow Asha Seren, the better you knew them, the better you worked together. He remembered back to the day when himself and Asha were collecting the pieces of the Darkstaff... The final piece had been swallowed by a rancor, corrupting and mutating it to something more powerful and more freakish then either had seen before... And Josh had seen a half clothed Circe on Dagobah. Come to think of it, with all the wounds and torn clothes that got handed around on that Dagobah mission, he'd seen a LOT of half naked, and even some naked people that he really wasn't too fond of seeing.

"Well, if the worst comes to worst, I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle" he teased, directed toward Grayson. He grinned, hoping to lighten spirits before they did this. Morale was a good thing to have in this situation.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Phylis Alince"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn sat up when he heard voices, his body moving like a snake. He had been stripped of his weapons and armor upon arrival, for obvious reasons. Not that Tracyn wasn't already incredibly dangerous with his bare hands alone, it was just better that he didn't have more things to kill people with. He was in a black t shirt and a faded pair of BDU pants borrowed from a Temple guard. Tracyn's eyes were blank, a hollow thousand yard stare. His anger was less outward, it was now dangerously inward. It was less of a stick of dynamite and more of a fine laser, which made it all the much worse for himself. He sat up on the thin bed, gripping it.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at the door, slowly waiting for it to open. The room was dark, and all the furniture, save for the bed, was pushed to a corner of the room, neatly stacked. Only a small book about crocheting lay near his bed, at Tracyn's request. However, crochet tools were not given to him for fear of stabbing and other assorted nastiness that he could commit with a semi-sharp tool. Tracyn leaned forward after a long moment, folding his hands together and placing his elbows on his knees, his blank stare aimed at the door, waiting for whomever to come through.

@Me
@Phylis Alince
@Kiskla Grayson
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Her typical knavish simper made it's appearance at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]'s jest.

"Oh, it's not me to worry about." Kiskla replied, shifting the humorous jab in @[member="Phylis Alince"]'s direction. She had a feeling there was a lot to learn from the masters, both of them. But Phylis was a quirky one, and Kiskla was confident enough to feel at ease with that kind of personality. She figured Phylis wouldn't take offense to the suggestion, considering at the council meeting she had seemed well-versed enough in the alchemical arts.

Kiskla had run into @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] a total of two times. Once on Tython, where he had been very open to her, but they'd lacked the chemistry to continue conversing. That's why, the second time she had seen him, she was so surprised. He literally picked her out of a crowd and waved at her. Curious, to say the least. Bipolar, to say the most.

The blonde nodded in the darker haired Jedi's direction, letting her slender arm make a sweep at the sealed door that they had now reached. She could feel the burning on the other side, like a sizzling snarl waiting to turn into gnashing teeth "That being said, I'll follow your lead Master Alince."

"Masters." The guard saluted, his stance becoming all the more rigid as the trio approached.

"If you'd be so kind," Kiskla gestured, gesturing so as to suggest the guardian step to the side and open the door so the Jedi could do their work. He willingly obliged.

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Phylis nodded as DragonsFlame spoke. It was an awesome name. Having the last name ‘DragonsFlame’ practically made you a hero without trying. ‘Alince’ didn’t really sound so grand. It actually sounded more like a type of spice. “I’ll take 10 grams of Alince, please,” didn’t roll off the tongue in the same way.

Regardless, she felt some sort of response was called for. “Well, he’s probably taking it better than I would. I know if I was locked up in one of these rooms I’d be gnawing on the walls within a day.” She realised that was probably not very tactful. She coughed. “Well, yes, let’s proceed.”

It was fair to say that the sight of a half-naked Circe would be enough to engender dark thoughts in anyone. It was best that Phylis hadn’t been there. All this obsession these kids had with nudity rotted the brain, she was sure of it.

"That being said, I'll follow your lead Master Alince." Kiskla had said.
Phylis looked at her, eyes wide. “Will you? That’s good to know. Hmm, means I’ll have to lead though. I think I can do that.”

The door was opened to reveal quite a tidy room. The book on crochet was not lost on Phylis. If you really wanted to pacify someone, give them a book on crochet. Her mother had given her a book on it once, and she’d hated it. She’d ‘lost’ it in a Naboo lake when she was seven. She still felt guilty for lying about a Colo Fish eating it, but not much.

“Blessings be upon this room,” she said brightly to Tracyn Ordo. She kept herself ready though in case he decided to attack…or try and teach crochet.
“I am Jedi Master Phylis Alince. I’m here to help you! Hopefully.” Her innate honesty made her say the latter.

Alan

Tracyn's icy gray eyes stared at Phylis Alince, the spice girl, and the rest of the people that walked in. He gently nudged the book back under the bed, and stood up. The camera in the corner of the room snapped, as if ready to capture a murder. He glanced at it and sat back down slowly, and then leaned forward, rubbing his hands together in a nervous habit."Will this hurt?"He inquired, though the question was directed at the group as a whole, rather than a single individual. Phylis should have been less worried about Tracyn teaching her crochet and more about punching through her chest and ripping out her spine and eating it or something along those lines.

​that'd be [SIZE=8.181818008422852px]ridiculous[/SIZE] to do again, anyways, spine ripping was very messy.

Tracyn leaned back after a moment of introspection, resting his back against the wall. The poison had taken it's physical toll on him, that much was obvious. He was no longer youthful and boyishly handsome, he looked more rough and rugged and worn out. His eyes seemed to have a permanent bag under them, and his eyes had a certain blank, passive stare that could turn violent at any given moment."Who am I kidding...this is gonna hurt a lot, isn't it?"He mused, rubbing his hands together.

Josh sighed, depressed at the sorry sight his friend had become, all thanks to the Sith.

"Wellll... It could always be worse" Josh said with a shrug. "I mean, you could be six miles deep in Circe, and we all know how that ends" he said, hoping a bit of humor would at least help Tracyn relax a bit.

"Seriously, I'd take death by rancor over Circe's somewhat-death by Snu-Snu" he snarked, a grin crossing his face.

"But hey" he said, shrugging. "I promised I'd get help, didn't I? And you didn't even destroy the room while I was gone. That's a record"

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn's eyes caught the gaze Josh gave him, and a wave of guilt and shame washed over him. Had he realized what the poison would do to him, he would have acted a lot sooner. He sighed, turning his head and glancing around the room, not quite looking at any one of the other people for too long. He stared at Josh, and rubbed his face."I'm not that bad, you know. I do more than kill people and hurt people, Josh."He said solemnly, propping up one knee and resting his arm on it. His eyes finally met Josh's, and smiled at the Circe comment, though he didn't say anything about it.

Phylis examined him closely. His words and state were quite unsettling. Still, biting her lip, she pulled up a chair with the Force and sat down opposite him.
"Will it hurt? Well, probably. Sith are something of a thing for painful solutions to easy problems. Not that this will be easy. Sith poison is a very rare and dangerous item, but I've seen similar before and I think we can overcome it."

The comments about Circe made her frown. "Circe, or Pandemic, or whatever she's calling herself at the moment, is not at issue here. It's not becoming of Jedi to discuss such things," she added primly. "Besides, the poison you might get from her normally, while Sith poison technically, likely isn't as potent as this!"

"I'm sure you're not just about destroying things. No, what we're interested in is what exactly happened. Please, for those of us not there, explain what happened and how you contracted the poison. I'll then move on to an examination of you, Tracyn. Spare no details of your explanation though!"

@Tracyn Ordo
@Kiskla Grayson

Alan

Tracyn stared at Phylis, then clucked his tongue in a manner that was a subliminal way of shame and also a way to make sure Phylis wanted every detail. The little bookworm however, probably didn't want to hear everything, however."We were on a derelict freighter, fighting. Near the end of the fight, queen- sorry, Circe pulls out this...sprayer. Sprays me in the face before running off. Didn't realize what it was until sometime later.."Tracyn purposefully left out a lot of details, like Circe's and his various encounters afterwards and before and sometimes inbetween.

"So...I say we get started."He leaned his head back, staring up at the ceiling, preparing for a rather traumatizing events.

Kiskla remained standing behind @[member="Phylis Alince"], with her arms folded across her chest while @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] explained his experience.

So much for detailed.

"Mind me asking how you came to end up on a fighter with a known dark side practitioner?" She was assuming here. She'd never heard of Circe. "And, when did you realize it was Sith Poison?" Her slender arms unfolded at this point, revealing her openness to discussion. Tracyn was on edge, obviously, although willing. He'd opened up to her once before, if he could do that again it would benefit them all.

"What happened, you said it was sometime later.."

Alan

"Sometime later..."He turned red, for just a second. But Tracyn's second greatest attribute was his ability do dodge questions and avoid issues. So that's what he did, rather expertly.​"Sometime later I figured out it was Sith poison. And as far as going to the freighter, that's an entirely separate conversation. Part of some sort of tournament, I believe. Can't remember. Point is, Circe got me with this and then skated."Tracyn leaned his head back, and took a minute to breathe.

"I blacked out, sometimes. I'd wake up, just sitting or standing somewhere. Bodies.."He motioned with his hand."Everywhere, just everywhere. They weren't like, kids or innocent people. People that were bastards, evil people. Criminals, syndicates, mercenaries, slavers. I'd come back to it, seething mad. Every ounce of me would be screaming, screaming out in anger. I felt angry at everything, I hated everything. Every negative emotion that I could have, was on fire....And that wasn't even the worst part."He ran a hand through his shortened hair, an obvious sign of what the poison did to him, and the scruffy beard as well."It's like every memory I've repressed, every sin I've ever done, came back to haunt me every night and everytime I stopped moving. Screaming, seeing things, all this craziness...it's awful."Tracyn said, sighing a bit.

Josh sat down on a chair nearby, frowning as he listened to Tracyn's explanation . He knew Tracyn had left out details... And perhaps, some of them were better left unsaid, although if either of his fellow Jedi Masters had read into his jokes at all, they might have gleamed a few hints of possible information as well.

He simply watched, listened. The time for jokes was over. He'd tried to make Tracyn as comfortable and happy as possible before whatever procedure the other two had in mind. He'd succeded in at least calming Tracyn down, and as small as that looked, Josh uncomfortably reminicsed back to the day Asha had given birth, the day Kaine had stolen Cassus. The way Tracyn had screamed and lost it made him feel as though he had grown a very sharp hate for doctors and the like, and in this situation, with the Sith Poison, that could have twisted him into many ugly outcomes. Josh had a feeling in his gut that what he had done played a much bigger role then he was letting on...

But it was out of his hands now. His role now was to support his fellow Jedi on a difficult journey, support his friend through a traumatic experiece. If needed, he would be forced to perform his duty as Weaponmaster as well, though he hoped to the Force it wouldn't come to that. Despite a few discomforts, Tracyn was doing rather well so far.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Phylis might be a little quirky, but she was also not an idiot. There was much more to this story than was being told. Circe’s involvement, anyway.
The description of the rage, the bodies, the way he spoke. Yes, this was a powerful Dark Side tool at work. This was what was important.

“Circe is a strong Sith in her own right, but the ability to create Sith poison is a very rare talent. Despite its name, it’s more of a Dark Side infusion than venom. To create this poison, the creator must put a good deal of their power into it. This gives us hope on two fronts. I do not believe Circe is that strong an alchemist that she can create an infusion as strong as the ancient Sith. Also, Tracyn is a strong Jedi, and he has so far resisted the power well. Anyway, enough semantics.”

Holding out her hand she gently touched Tracyn’s forehead. Instantly she recoiled slightly. Through the Force the Jedi before her was a battling image of light and dark.

Calling upon the Force she attempted to determine the strength of the infection and make the first moves towards countering it.

Alan

"Circe didn't make it, she's not that smart. If she was smart, she would have killed me and not left me alive." He gripped the edge of the bed, anticipating the touch from Phylis. He recoiled back as well, a strong string of emotions being awoken by the single probing into his mind. However, there was a breakthrough, as there was a certain release in a sort of growl from Tracyn, lessening it by only a fraction, but it seemed to be working to a degree. He just needed a breaking point, the ultimate point in which that the poison could no longer hold onto him. It would be an arduous and painful process, but a positive one in the end.

He just wasn't looking forward to that breaking point, in all honesty.

@Kiskla Grayson
@Phylis Alince
@Joshua DragonsFlame

"Circe isn't very smart Tracyn. If she was, she wouldn't have karked with my family" Josh said flaty. No humour. No cracking wise on that one. That was a fact. Circe had taken family away from him, and for the first time, Josh truly wanted somebody dead. He didn't have to say it. The tone of his voice indicated that Circe was a "stab on sight" target for him, again very unusual for the Jedi Master. Josh was somebody who'd spent 5 years in a prolonged, exiled torture at the hands of the Sith, had his memories taken away, his ship destroyed, the droid he had built at age 10 and had been inseparable as a companion with ever since destroyed, yet he didn't even wish death on those responsible. The untimely demise of said individuals, ironically, came because they made the mistake of firing on him a second time, despite his offer of letting them flee.

"But hey" he began. "Stop being a baby, Tracyn. It's a mind probing, not an anal probing. You can tough it out"

And just like that, the wisecracking grin appeared back on Josh's face. He might despise that plant cow even more then Tracyn did, but that fact wouldn't keep him from his need to help Tracyn remain calm during this operation. He fully expected a wise crack, a middle finger and a grin from Tracyn in response to his jab though.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Phylis raised an eyebrow at Joshua's comment. "Experienced both, have you?" she quipped.

Back to serious business, she looked to the other Masters. "I will need you both to help provide me power. If I am to drive this out without killing Tracyn I need to overpower the darkness with the light."
Taking her position, she waited for the other two to help her, then she would strike.

"No, though I assume the latter is quite painful" he quipped toward @[member="Phylis Alince"], taking position with her, sticking his tongue at her.

He took a breath, starting to provide energy toward her, hoping this worked...

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

For the most part,Kiskla ignored the banter between the two other Masters. It wasn't until @[member="Phylis Alince"]'s coy jest that she cracked a smirk.

"I will need you both to help provide me power. If I am to drive this out without killing Tracyn I need to overpower the darkness with the light."

Kiskla nodded, and stepped forward, closer to Phyllis and @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]. Then, her presence opened the floodgates to the light side. Whatever light particles, or essence was hovering instantly curled into her before being forced out at her command. Her focus was divided between suffocating the dark entity that squirmed in the cuff on her left wrist, and expelling it's sister that was also trapped in there.
Kiskla's presence, coupled with that of Daughter was an impressive feeling. Phylis would feel the boost to her midichlorians instantly, like an overpowering tidal wave crashing against a pebbly shoreline. There was a reason Kiskla had ascended to master so quickly, but few got the opportunity to experience it -- in the case of supply and demand, however, Master Alince had demanded it and Kiskla had supplied.

If Phylis was the sort to take drugs she would have known what this sensation was like. But she was ever the dutiful one. She always drunk her school, stayed in drugs and didn't do milk. Or similar.

And so, with the power of the light flowing through her Phylis felt ready to burst. In such cases the only way to react was to open the floodgates or be overwhelmed. Directing her power at @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] she struck directly at the dark entity poisoning his spirit. Her goal was nothing less than to sweep a burning light over the darkness and destroy it, leaving the man's body cured.

That was the goal. Goals, like one famous commentator said, were nice to have but hard to eat. Phylis wasn't sure if she'd heard that right. Possibly they'd meant foals, but then that would be terrible. Who could eat a baby horse?

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom