Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redemption or Retribution (An hour or so of R&R)

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Phylis Alince"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

It hurt. A lot.

There was a horrific, awe-inducing scream that came from somewhere so deep in Tracyn that it may have been not there at all in the first place, to most. But everyone in the room knew that Tracyn had darkness etched into his soul, shadows so dark that it would take the greatest light to snuff them out. The poison was making the shadows grow, but now, they were retreating back to the deep recesses back in whence they came. Tracyn convulsed and shook, and most importantly, screamed, as everything was being brought up, and then suppressed. After a moment, he got up and shoved Phylis back, and fell forward, onto his hands and knees. He breathed deeply for a moment, the age and wear and tear fading from his face, but it would remain to a degree. He placed a hand on Josh's shirt, pulling him down, but he didn't look up.

"If I ever have to do that again, you're buying me food first.."He said, trying to hide the fact that it was the most agonizing pain that he had ever gone through. He fell forward, passing out simply from exhaustion and pain that formed into a rare, potent mix.

Kiskla's concentration broke as @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s echoing hollars ricocheted against the walls. Her slender frame crouched, arms extended to brace @[member="Phylis Alince"] to prevent her from falling backward to the floor. Her knees buoyed the impact. Still slightly in a daze from the exertion of light, the blonde woman blinked a few times.

There was a rapping on the door that diverted her attention from the limp frame of the Jedi Knight. The guards were concerned, they had heard the screams.

"Everything's fine." Kiskla replied to their questions through the door as they cracked it open, daring to peek inside. "Just..fine."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

The screams were god awful. Josh wanted to let go and claw at his ears, but no. His stamina kept him going till Tracyn pushed Phyllis away. Josh took in a deep breath, getting ahold of himself in time to catch Tracyn as he grabbed hin, hoping Kiskla could handle Phyllis.

"Ask Phyllis. I'm sure she'd be happy to. I already took one of the Jedi in this room to dinner today, I'm all good" he joked, managing to steady the out cold Knight. "Yknow, you'd probably be a Master like us if you'd stop killing people...." He joked silently, putting him back where he was laying before.

He looked at the two girls and went to help Kiskla with Phyllis.

"I think that was the most energy I've expanded that didn't involve sexual activity..." He managed to crack, exhausted. Tired or not, his sense of humor remained.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Phylis wasn’t prepared to be shoved and stumbled backwards, recovered herself, and then watched as Tracyn fell to his knees. A brief use of the Force confirmed that his dark infection had been purged.

She was tired, very tired. She felt like she’d run a marathon. Not that she’d ever done that, but she wasn’t about to use the simile that Mr DragonsFlame used. Weren’t Jedi supposed to be chaste? All this talk of sex and rectal probing was giving Phylis a very different view of her fellow Jedi Master!

Still, she knelt down to help Tracyn.
“Well, that wasn’t so bad now, was it? No worse than a Padawan training day. Well, my Padawans anyway,” she said ruefully. Her leg still hurt in wet weather sometimes.

Poor @[member="Phylis Alince"], unknown to the fact that rules such as those were abolished long ago.

Josh took a breath as he saw Phyllis was fine. He chuckled at her remark as he caught his breath.

"Good I wasn't your Padawan" he snarked. "I'd have driven you crazier then your exercises could drive me"

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Kiskla Grayson @Tracyn Ordo
“It is well you weren’t my Padawan, Mr DragonFury. It seems as though the Jedi youth are being taught entirely too much about birds and bees outside of biology,” she said primly.

One can’t really blame Phylis though. Well, she didn’t. Either way, she’d spent most of her career in libraries and archives and muddy holes across space. Whilst other Jedi conquered the Man Eating Avocados of Ziost she was peacefully unearthing mundane bits of history even she couldn’t get excited about.
So she was a little behind on the rather libertine direction of the Jedi Order.

"Sweetheart, I never got taught the birds and the bees" he said with a laugh as he sat down to catch his breath. "Nothing beats experience. Or in my case, instinct. I mean... It's not like the Jedi have to be chaste or anything anymore, right?" he asked, shrugging.

Ah, how wrong Josh had gone when he was a youth, studying and studying and thinking the Jedi were chaste and forced to forgo attachments as the documents, albeit outdated, had said... It wasn't until his near teenage days that his fathers side of him took over and he began going out on missions. Oh, and the birds and the bees came with puberty of course. He didn't exactly have parents to draw diagrams for him. But regardless, he was kind of late on the "Relationships" and "Birds and the bees" party for quite awhile. But so much changes in a span of years, right?

@[member="Phylis Alince"]

“A rule revoked out of selfishness,” Phylis commented gravely. “Still, I suppose there is nothing wrong with that. Now, can we please focus on our patient here?”

Alan

There was a heavy groan from the floor, as Tracyn placed his palms on the floor, pushing himself up and towering over his friends. He pointed at Josh."Even I have some manners when it comes to talking to ladies."Tracyn lightly bumped Josh on the forehead, in a joking manner. He turned to Phylis and Kiskla, and outstretched his arms, reaching for their ribcages, going for a devastating move that most could not even hope to defend from.

The dreaded hug...

Tracyn picked them both up, being quite easy to do so, thanks to the fact that Tracyn was more like a walking tank than a man. He shook them around, grateful beyond words could even hope to display.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Phylis Alince"]@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Josh laughed as he saw the now cured Tracyn bearhug his two fellow Masters. He got up and leaned an arm on @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]'s shoulder as he grinned at Tracyn, flicking his friend in the forehead jokingly in retaliation.

"You have no idea how happy I am to have you back, my friend" he said, grinning wide. "Seriously, that feral wolf killer thing was starting to creep me out"

@Phylis Alince@Kiskla Grayson @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

The topic of relationships and what went on in them was definitely something ignored. She was a guarded person by nature, and crossing into that conversation was for a different day with different people.

What in the kark was going on? Kiskla's features twisted in displeasure, despite @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s pure intent. She wasn't a touchy-feely person, and his outward physical embrace of expression was too much for her to handle.

"Okay," Kiskla breathed, wrestling her hands to freedom to push against the Knight's bicep. "Glad to see your recovery so successful so quickly." She was attempting to dislodge herself without causing offence. Her light eyes then glanced in the healer's direction, who had masterfully channeled an overwhelming mass of energy and contained it all for Tracyn's benefit.

"Amazing work." She complimented @[member="Phylis Alince"], still discombobulated from the roller coaster of emotions that had just been displayed. And then @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] added to the pile and nearly every muscle in her body contracted. So. Much. Touching.

Josh could see the look on @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]'s face and laughed a little. Feeling bad, of course, he slipped an arm around Kiskla's waist, his near superhuman strength surprising as he pulled her out of Tracyn's arms as if she were a little girl. He held her a little ways in the air gently, holding her up by the waist for a moment, her legs suspended in the air as Josh looked at Tracyn with a laugh in good humor.

The 6'1 DragonsFlame gave Kiskla a slight smirk before wrapping a second arm around her waist, giving him proper leverage to put the Jedi Master down gently, saving her from the wrath of the feared and deadly TRACYN BEARHUG.

"That was a.... Unique situation" The Jedi Master thought to himself, shaking his head at the hilarious turn this had taken. He looked over at Tracyn, a snicker crossing his lips at the fact he still had Phyllis. Josh gave her a shrug like "Don't think I can help ya", as he was able to get Kiskla out since Phyllis was in front and Tracyn had a looser hold on the other Master then Phyllis.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

If she'd been tense before, she was almost concrete by the time @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] reached her. She supposed his intent had been to assist. Kiskla liked her personal space. A lot. She was a Jedi in the end, trained to be a weapon with unparalleled reflexes. She had been honed not to let anyone near to her, and her physical proximities were being compromised right now.

But in a friendly matter.

It was a strange situation, and she wanted out of the anomaly. In order to express her profound appreciation, her slender shoulders shrugged and she forced a quick, obviously uncomfortable grin at Master Dragonsflame. "Thanks."

tumblr_lr1s1jQjmK1qjv7iko1_500.gif
She was going to go on about not being sure which was worse, @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] scooping up herself and @[member="Phylis Alince"] and she in a hug, or a sith advancing with weapons drawn. She supposed the latter, if she had to speak honestly. At least the Jedi Knight was fuelled by wholehearted thankfulness.

"Welcome back, Knight Ordo." Kiskla nodded, gaining her composure as if her feet had been on the ground the entire time.

Phylis was just as shocked as @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] when @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] decided to bear hug her. Suddenly she found the very large man holding her. She started to go a very fetching shade of red.

tumblr_lm4h72ylEG1qdm4v9o1_500.gif

Glaring at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] when he refused to help, Phylis finally managed to disentangle herself from the grateful Jedi Knight.

"Well, that was unexpected. Hmm, well, I am sure we are all glad you are back to normal, Jedi Ordo. Yes, well, now, I think perhaps we should report to the Jedi Council! Yes, the Council. They...will want to know."
She was now completely red in the face and was wondering whether she could learn Electric Judgement quickly enough to zap DragonsFlame in the face. It might be worth some Dark Side points. She was never going to live this down. Men were so difficult. But, to be fair, so were women. Why couldn't they all just leave her alone to do her job and stop confusing things?

Josh saw Phyllis's face turn bright red and couldn't help but laugh. He saw her glaring at him and considered trying to help her as well, but Tracyn would probably put her down in a moment.

And he did. Just as expected. He gave her a look like "See? It worked out just fine!" And grinned.

EJing Josh would probably be a bad idea of course.. Simply because he'd zap her much harder.

Alan

Tracyn smiled a genuine smile, placing his hands on his hips. He was less of a murder machine and more of a jolly man now. Granted, the jolly man could wipe out an entire company of troops in five minutes, but, hey, he was much more happy about it, and didn't look quite the part now. He nodded at Kiskla's words, full heartedly agreeing with them."That is correct, I am assuming that the council will want a full report, and a follow up diagnosis from Master Dista, because we all know how much he loves me."Tracyn said, biting his lip and looking down at the ground like 'ah crap'. He glanced backed upwards at the trio.

tumblr_ml9n6lc1pX1s6yy63o1_500.gif

"I suppose it's time to get back to work, isn't it?"Tracyn said, letting out a deep sigh. He had a sense of duty like no other Jedi, and it showed in his very presence in the room. Whatever demon was in Tracyn, for the time being, was quelled and put to rest. But it hadn't been exorcised, though the Jedi in the room, and Tracyn himself, weren't fully aware of it. Tracyn glanced over to Josh, and smiled."I have yet to train a Padawan, Master Dragonsflame, so Masterhood is not exactly within my reach, nor have I thought of the possibility of it...but thanks for the sentiment."Tracyn said, patting Josh on the shoulder.

Ultimatum: Redemption.

Medical Summary.
To: THE JEDI COUNCIL
@[member="Selena Halcyon"] | @[member="Carn Dista"] | @[member="Syn"] | @[member="Tefka"]

Submitted by: Kiskla Grayson

In reference to: The poisoning of Jedi Knight, @[member="Tracyn Ordo"].

Persons involved:
Jedi Master @[member="Phylis Alince"]
Jedi Master @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Jedi Master Kiskla Grayson
Jedi Knight Tracyn Ordo

Issue: Jedi Knight Ordo received air born Sith poisoning from known dark side practitioner, @[member="Circe Savan"].

The Sith poison induced outbreaks of violent rage from the knight, demanding the attention of the Jedi council. Three masters were sent to purge the poison from his system in attempt to restore his sanity.

Jedi Master Alince, aided by Masters Dragonsflame and Grayson used light and Art of the Small to decimate the darkness.

Outcome: Successful redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom